Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked at Emily. She was a bit red in the face. Sara reached for her hand and held it.

"It's all true," Emily said, "I've got letters from my doctor in my dorm room, I can go and get them if you like."

"So what brings on these orgasms then?" I asked.

"It's like I told Professor Jones after the class, leaning on something that shakes or vibrates, pressure on my pussy, sometimes even just my nipples; and the one thing that is just about guaranteed to make me cum is for a man to stare at me when I'm naked."

The rest of the NEWPS girls were as impressed as I was. Most were saying that they were jealous, but Zoe didn't sound convinced.

"Tell you what," Zoe said, "I'll get those 2 guys over there to come over here. You stand in front of them and strip naked and let's see what happens."

"Okay." Emily said.

Zoe went over to the 2 guys and asked them to join us. It couldn't have been difficult because they were with us in seconds.

Zoe got us to stand up and we made a big circle round Emily and the 2 guys so that the café staff couldn't see what was going on.

"Right Emily," Zoe said, "Get naked, sit down and spread those legs. I want these 2 to see every bit of you."

And Emily did just that. Within seconds of sitting down she was moaning and shuddering. Zoe went over to her and checked her pulse. Next she put her hand on Emily's left breast. After a few seconds Zoe gave Emily the finger test. Emily gasped and shuddered again. Zoe pulled her finger out, put it in her (Zoe's) mouth and licked it clean.

"Okay Emily, Zoe said, "No woman can fake it like that. I believe you."

Zoe turned to the guys, thanked them then told them to get lost. Two slightly bemused guys walked away with a problem in their pants, while the rest of us sat down.

Zoe turned back to Emily and said,

"Sorry about that Emily, I believed you before; I just wanted to see you in action."

"That's okay," Emily said, "I've got used to that happening."

Sara had obviously been feeling a bit left out because she said,

"Hey, what about me? I'm the only one here with clothes on."

"We can soon fix that girl, "Zoe said, "Stand up young Sara."

Both Sara and Sarah stood up. The others laughed a bit while Zoe stripped Sara.

"That's better," Sara said, "Now what's this proposition then?"

"Before I tell you, I think that we've got a bit of a problem with names. Our tit-less beauty over there is known to us all as Sarah. You've come along and are called Sara. How about we all call you Young Sara? Okay, Sarah looks about 12, but is actually 19, but you haven't been on this planet as long as she has..... Can you live with your new name Young Sara?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not." Young Sara said, then followed with,

"The proposition?"

I gave Emily and Young Sara a very brief history of the blackmail then told them that we had to find 2 more girls to join us for the 3 days. Emily asked what they'd be doing. I told them that we had no idea, but if it was like the previous penalties then there would be lots of sex involved.

I think that the sex word persuaded them because Emily and Young Sara looked at each other, then at me, and in stereo they both said,

"We're in."

We stayed there and talked for about another hour before deciding to call it a night. Most of us had some work to catch up on.

The day before the big day, I got another phone call saying that all 10 of us had to be outside the admin block at 10 o'clock the next morning. We had to be wearing 3 or 4 inch heels and nothing else. We were not to take anything else with us; everything that we needed would be provided for us.

Just before 10 o'clock the next morning, 10 excited, naked girls walked over to the admin block. As we got closer we saw a minibus. When the driver saw us he got out and walked up to us.

Checking that one of us was called Amy, he told us all to get in the back. When he got into the driver's seat I asked him where we were going, and what was in the box that was in the back.

All he would say was that the box contained clothes that we were only to put on if we got stopped by the police and that the journey would take about an hour.

The windows on the back doors of the minibus were blacked-out but that didn't stop the driver looking in the rear view mirror a lot. I guess that he liked what he saw.

During the journey we all had a guess about where we were going, and what we would be doing. There were a few quite crazy ones including a sex slave market. All of the ideas included a lot of sex. Emily and Young Sara were a bit nervous, but both said that they were looking forward to whatever it was.

We passed through a couple of towns and went along the motorway. A couple of lorry drivers looked down on us as we passed them and Kailene and Brooklyn both mooned them.

We arrived at a big exhibition centre, but none of the signs on the way in gave us any clue as to what we'd be doing there. The driver drove around the back of one of the big halls and kept looking at the numbers painted on the doors. He pulled up next to one door then told us that we had to go in that door. As I was getting out he told me that he'd be waiting there when the exhibition finished.

We opened the door and went into a short corridor. We heard talking in one of the rooms so we went in. There were 2 girls about our age in there, both were naked. One of them said,

"You lot must be the university girls. I see that you've arrived dressed ready for."

Before she could finish an older woman came in and announced that she was called Wendy, and that she was our co-ordinator for the Fair. She told us that 8 companies had hired her agency to provide girls for the 3 days. She put a piece of paper and a pen on a table and told us that it was divided into 2 hour time slots for each company with a 15 minute break between each session. We had to put our names against each time slot for each company. The 2 girls that weren't listed in a column had a 2 hour break and could wander around or do whatever they wanted.

She told us where the toilets and showers were, and where we could get some food. If we arrived there dressed like we were then we would get free food and drink.

She asked us if we had any questions. Before anyone could ask anything she told us that we had 25 minutes to get ready and be at our first companies stall. She put a map on the table and left.

We all crowded around the table and saw that the company names were: -

Acme Pharmaceutical

Latex Wear

Ropes-R-Us

Party Wear

XXX Magazine

Clover Massage

Toys-4-Us

Pink Pleasure

Kailene was first to see the list and said,

"Fucking hell, what sort of show is this?"

The girl who'd spoken to us before said,

"What were you expecting, a bloody car show? No love, this is a Sex Trade Fair."

The 8 of us looked at each other in silence; then half of us started talking all at the same time.

Blankety, blank! The Professor had excelled herself this time.

We had a quick chat and decided that because we had no idea what would be expected of us by any of the companies, we may as well just put our names against any time slot and take it as it comes. Kailene sniggered as I realised what I'd just said.

The pen was quite busy for the next few minutes. Each company had 4 slots for each day so none of us would get round all in one day.

When we'd finished we decided that we'd better go out there as see what was what. Ten naked, nervous and wet girls walked down the corridor and out into the main hall.

The place was buzzing; people were carrying boxes everywhere. No one appeared to take any notice of the group of naked girls walking around. Every so often one of us would recognise the name of the company that we'd volunteered for.

Everything that you could think of that could be used during sex was there. Someone spotted a clock and we decided that it was time to get to our first assignment.

Day 1

XXX Magazine

My name had gone against this one first. I walked up to their stall and was met by a man who explained that part of their display was to demonstrate how they could take an ordinary girl off the street and turn her into a glamour, erotic model. He told me that the first day was 'Trade only' and he was expecting it to be slow. That first day was a sort of rehearsal for the second and third days and they were expecting members of the public to watch and hopefully get interested.

Great! I thought. I have to put plain, ordinary clothes on then slowly take them off while some guy takes photographs of me. It was going to be a long 2 hours.

It was long; and what's more I had to put a bra and knickers on. Things improved once I'd got everything off. The wanted me to pose with my legs open and me playing with myself with my fingers, then a dildo.

Sod it! I thought, although they'd told me that I could fake it. I decided that I was going for broke. Once my fingers got to work I just kept going until I had an orgasm. As I came down from my high I looked at the magazine people. The only one that wasn't staring at me was the photographer; he was clicking away.

I had to do it all again one hour later, but this time using the dildo. Needless to say that the dildo got a good workout.

After the 2 hours I rushed round trying to find the others to find out how they'd got on. I managed to find Emily, she'd done the Party Wear and had enjoyed herself dressing up and walking around in lots of nice clothes. I found Kailene too. She'd been to Acme Pharmaceuticals but she wouldn't tell me what it had been like. She did tell me that she'd just had a quick shower which got me a bit intrigued.

Ropes-R-Us

This one sounded more promising. On the way to it I met Zoe. She was just leaving there, and grinning from ear to ear.

"You're going to love this one," was all that she'd say.

When I got there I was met by a display of all sorts of ropes, pulleys, spreaders, handcuffs and other restriction devices. A woman met me and told me that the staff would be restraining me and putting me on display. If I came back on either of the next 2 days, members of the public would be doing it.

I didn't know if it would be more exciting being restrained by the professionals, or by the public.

One thing that I hadn't expected was that they were going to put a ball gag on me. For the next 2 hours I couldn't say a word. Even if I'd wanted to complain, I couldn't.

Those 2 hours were spent with the staff trying out lots of their products on me. I was roped, spread and suspended in various ways. They worked quickly, and as soon as they were satisfied with the way I looked, they undid everything, except the ball gag.

There were 2 things that they did to me that I was surprised by; one was when they put this rope between my legs and tied it tight. It felt like it was cutting me in half; and the pressure on my clit was wonderful. When they did that I started to think that maybe there was something in this bondage lark after all.

The other thing that they did to me was to tie ropes round my breasts. That really did make them look bigger than they actually are. The problem was that they started to go a bit blue.

When the staff decided to take a break they left me suspended from a frame with my legs wide apart.

One time later when I walked passed Ropes-R-Us I saw Kailene hanging upside exactly the same as I was. She reminded me of our holiday in Tenerife.

Acme Pharmaceuticals

When I got there I was met by a man that told me that they were in the final stages of producing sex enhancing creams for women and that they were at the Fair to demonstrate the creams to the trade and public.

I asked him what I was supposed to do about getting fucked if the cream worked. He told me that they had 2 male porn stars round the back, that they had been checked for sexual diseases earlier that week. If I wanted their services, all I had to do was ask. Next I was told that the doctor's style couch in the middle of their display area was ready and waiting for me.

I was told to go and lie on the couch and wait while one of their salesmen gave his spiel to the couple of men who had followed me there. The table was raised at the end near the back of their display area so my feet were facing the people watching or passing by.

The gist of his spiel was that they had developed 2 creams; one called Formula Q and the other Formula L.

Formula Q has the nickname 'Wham, bang, thank you Mam' and was designed for use when the woman thought that her man was just after a 'Quickie'; probably leaving the woman unsatisfied. It is designed to rapidly bring the woman to orgasm; thus ensuring that she too has an orgasm.

Formula L has the nickname 'Long slow fuck' and was designed for use when the woman thought that her man wanted just what the nickname says. It is designed to bring the woman to a sexually heightened state, but not to an orgasm for quite a time; a bit like Viagra for women.

Both creams were manufactured so that only a small amount rubbed on the clitoris just before sex would have the desired effect.

The salesman was rabbiting on about all sorts of crap and I was getting bored.

Next to the medical couch was a little table with 2 tubes on it, one had a 'Q' on it and the other an 'L' on it. Both were tubes about 3 inches long and the old metal type, the ones that you squeeze flat and can see how much of the contents is left. Both were about half full.

I picked up the tube marked 'Q' and took the top off. It looked just like many of the white facial creams that I'd seen. I squeezed about a 2 inches strip of it onto my right index finger then sniffed it. It smelt a bit like a moisturising cream that I'd once used. I screwed the top back on the tube and put the nearly empty tube back on the table.

Thinking WTF, I rubbed it on my clit. I started feeling good within seconds.

Then I thought, 'I don't want a quickie, I want a long fuck.' So I picked up the tube marked 'L' and did the same as I'd done with 'Q'. Again, that left the tube looking empty.

As I started rubbing it on my clit I really did feel good.

Just then a man with rubber gloves on came over to me and asked me if I was ready to get started. When I told him that I had already got started without him, he looked down at the table and said,

"Oh my God! Where's it all gone? There was nearly 200 grams in there. You haven't put all of it on your clitoris have you?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I'd better get the boss." He said, and scurried off.

Meanwhile I was starting to want to be fucked. My right hand was frigging me good and proper. I was masturbating in front of a small audience of people that I'd never seen before.

Two men in white coats came out to see me. One looked at the tubes then said something to the other. Then he turned to me and said,

"Well young lady you appear to have started Phase 3 of our research programme 2 months ahead of our plans. Phase 1 was getting the formula to work. This Trade Fair is Phase 2; trialling it on human females in the dosage that we believed safe and suitable. Phase 3 is over-dosing. This is going to be interesting, we're pretty sure that we know what will happen, but let's wait and see.

Young lady, I see that you are already sexually excited (I was still frigging myself), I want you to relax and do whatever you want. There are men out the back that will gladly provide sexual satisfaction for you. Would you like me to call them in?"

I nodded, and seconds later 2 well hung men with huge erections came and stood next to me. I reached out with my left hand and grabbed the nearest cock. I had trouble getting my hand right round it.

"Fuck me." I said.

For the next hour or so, I was fucked by both of them in lots of different positions. I didn't care who was watching, all I wanted was more cock. I have no idea how many orgasms I had; I lost count after about 5. I just couldn't get enough; all I wanted was more cock.

One of the men finally said that he was going to cum and asked me if I wanted him to pull-out.

"No, no, keep going." I said. A couple of minutes later I felt his warm cum shoot into me. The second guy came back to my pussy and resumed fucking me (they'd taken it in turns, I think that they needed a bit of a rest).

About 10 minutes later I again shouted,

"Fuck, I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuumming."

I started shaking and jerking as I had one of the best orgasms that I'd ever had. Half way through I felt the second guy cum inside me.

As my high subsided I realised that I was laying there with my legs wide-open and 2 lots of cum were slowly seeping out of me. I was covered in sweat and absolutely knackered. I just didn't care about the people that were watching me.

When my breathing got back to near normal one of the guys in a white coat came over to me.

"That was very interesting young lady. Please can you confirm how many orgasm you had?" He asked.

"Not a clue!" I said.

"Well, that was roughly the effect that we expected, but that was only one experiment; we need to do more. I wonder; would you be prepared to go through it again tomorrow and the day after?" He asked.

"Yeah sure," I said, "but I can't guarantee that I'll be here tomorrow; it all depends on who gets to the list first."

"Don't you worry about that, I'll have a word with Wendy and sort it out. Oh, what's your name?"

When it came time for me to get off that table I had to take my time. My legs were a bit wobbly and I was knackered. I slowly walked to the shower room with cum drying on the inside of my thighs.

Clover Massage

I thought that this one would be a good relaxing couple of hours. How wrong could I be? When I got there I was told that a masseur would demonstrate full body massage using their 'special' formula massage oil. The man told me that all I had to do was to lie there and relax.

I was feeling good and relaxed, especially when the man told me that it was quite possible that I would have an orgasm at some point during the demonstration.

"Okay!" I said, "I have no problem with that."

I had delightful flash-backs of that time on the beach in Greece.

The man told me to go and lie on the table, close my eyes and relax. The masseuse would be with me in 5 minutes.

I was just starting to nod-off when I heard a man saw,

"Hello, my name's Justin; are you ready to begin young lady?"

I opened my eyes and looked and saw a middle-aged man in white trousers and white T-shirt.

Justin told me to turn onto my stomach and relax. As he was dripping some sort of massage oil on my back he told me that he was going to give me a full body massage, and then continue on and give me a full body orgasm.

Now I'd never heard of a full body orgasm before and was a little intrigued as to what was going to happen. I wasn't worried by what he'd said so I just relaxed and enjoyed the massage.

Justin was quite good. I was very relaxed by the time he asked me to turn over. As he finished my arms, legs and head; I wondered what parts of the front of my torso he was going to do. Was it going to be a bit like it was in Faliraki?

I didn't have to wonder for long. He started on my breasts and nipples and it felt good. He was definitely trying to get me excited as he worked on my nipples.

He moved down to my waist and stomach; then my pubic area. It felt like he was trying to push his fingers behind my pubic bone. It felt good, whatever he was doing.

Then he started on my pussy. Even I have never probed around inside me like he was doing. As he was fingering me he kept moving my legs all over the place as if he thought that he could find new parts of my insides with my legs at different angles.

Justin just kept going as my first orgasm hit me. He put my legs flat and finger fucked me with his middle 2 fingers while his index and little fingers pressed either side of my labia. As he was doing this the palm of his hand was gripping my pubic bone. The fingers on his other hand were pressing down just above my pubic bone. I was sure that he was trying to feel the fingers of his other hand.