Amy: The Shared Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brango
brango
49 Followers

Ken came over on Saturday morning and we quietly sat at my kitchen table. "It's out of control, Amy's out of control. I'm really sorry, but I think I have to end this thing. It's getting too wierd.

I stared across the table, feeling angry, but ready.

"Not sure I like that Ken."

"Sorry, but I'm going to have to end it," he blurted.

"Bullshit! You can't just squeeze this toothpaste back into the tube." He stared in shock. "And I'm certainly not comfortable with you taking Amy away from me."

"She's my wife," the nit started, then slowed as he met my gaze.

I slapped my hand on the table. "And now she's my slut! Where is she, what does she have to say about all this?"

"She- she'll agree..." he tried.

"Sit your ass in that seat & don't move, I want to hear that from her." Then I went next door.

Amy was in tears on the couch, when she looked up suprise flashed across her face, & she stared at me. "Oh, he's so upset. He's being such a dick! He- he slapped me," I held her as she cried.

"He what? Don't worry little dove, I'll fix this. But first, tell me- do you want to end our little arrangement?"

She shook her head slowly, "no, I've come to enjoy it- a lot," she confessed & held me.

"Ok then, I'll fix this right now." A glimmer of hope flashed across her face. "Come with me."

Back inside my apartment I sat Amy in a chair across from Ken. He stared at me ashen faced.

"Now listen closely Ken. You changed all of our lives a few weeks ago. This was all your idea, & you can't just take it all back, this toothpaste just won't go back into the tube."

"Ken- your life changed that day. And it just changed again today. Things are not going back to the way they were before. Period! Here are the new rules going forward- Amy is still my little slut. You will live with twit for brains here, but you're mine." Shifting my focus directly at Ken, "If you fight me on this I will rain utter ruin upon your world! You will take good care of my slut. But you just lost the right to touch without my permission. And if you EVER slap her, or hit her again I will end you! You will call me sir from this day forward whenever we are alone. " He stared.

"Any questions?"

Amy stared in shock. But Ken still had some juice, "n-now wait a minute...

I slammed the table with my palm, "what the fuck am I hearing? Are you whining? Listen you wife smacking little shit- you have one answer- YES SIR! Now let me hear it before I take you apart.

"Y-yes sir," he peeped, Amy mouthing the words with him.

"Very good- twit-for-brains. Very good. Now Amy come with me." Amy rose and I lead her upstairs to my bedroom.

"S-sir?" She called to me & I looked. "So I'm your slut now, what exactly does that mean?

"Baby girl, you've been my slut for weeks now right?" She nodded. "well you still are, and you'll do absolutely anything I ask- right?"

She beamed & nodded."L- like before?" I nodded. "And Ken, he can't... he can't make love to me, I can't...?

"Only when I say so dove, only when I say so..." she nodded and stared with wide eyes.

She cried softly as she sat there looking at me.

"Am I your sex slave now?"

I stared.

"Please tell me I am, I want to be. It's so hot! I'll do whatever you ask of me. You are my sir..." she mumbled questioningly.

"That's beautiful baby, say it again."

"I'm your sex slave. I will do whatever you ask of me. You are my sir..." she said with more heart and flung her arms around me. "So are you going to fuck me now?" I nodded and she smiled softly.

She stripped and I groped her roughly, she was mine now. I tied her spread across the bed like she wanted and climbed onto my slave and fucked her hard and deep. She made lots of noise, which I'm sure drove Ken nuts. She screamed in orgasm and smiled as I fucked her tight little hole. Then with a sweet grin as I neared climax she called "I'm your sex slave. I'll do anything you ask of me. You are my sir... FUCK ME! USE ME I"M YOUR SLUT!!" I blew my nut deep inside her.

Ken was sagging in tears when we came down, He looked up and it was plain to see that he was totally broken. "Tell me twit! Say it."

"Sir, Amy is yours, I will take good care of her, and love her only when you say I can. Sir."

"Take her home dickhead, she should bathe. And remember I'm watching you."

"Yes sir," they both repeated quietly. Ken helped Amy dress and then they left.

If that night didn't do it, Sunday morning certainly kick-started Ken's new life. At 7:30 or so I strolled into their house, climbed the stairs up to their bedroom & woke them in bed. "Ken-" I barked, "get your ass in gear& go make breakfast or something while I ravage little Amy here." He sat up with a sleepy resigned sigh and slipped away as Amy sat up. I dropped my shorts and slipped into their bed and on top of his wife. Amy purred and gasped beneath me as I took my time and casually made love to his beautiful wife. Afterwards we laid together for a while smelling the coffee and bacon.

I pulled Amy naked from her bed and we went downstairs naked for breakfast. Ken stared as I sat his wife on my lap and casually fondled her as he set the table. "Over the next few weeks I'll train you two. Amy here," I purred as I kissed her soft little shoulder, "will be properly trained as my lovely slut, and you Kenny boy- you will be trained as her cuck servant."

Amy giggled & squirmed on my lap, as Ken just stared, then swallowed hard & ccapitulated, "y- yes sir."

Amy fed me breakfast from there on my lap as I began laying out the couples new life program.

brango
brango
49 Followers
12