Amy: Tied & Teased

Story Info
Her first bondage experience.
1.5k words
3.95
55.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy arrives at 2 pm on Sunday at Brad's house as planned. They go the family room and bar area and discuss Amy's trials and tribulations from the last several weeks. Topics vary from her overloaded work schedules, her business travels, and her family, her close girlfriends, and, of course, the concerns she has with her fiancé, John. The conversation pretty much covers the usual stuff but they reach a comfort zone that helps Amy relax. Brad asks a lot of questions and Amy appreciates his listening and caring attitude. Although she doesn't and probably never will have Brad as an open or formal part of her life, she's become more dependent upon and happy with him.

At the appropriate time, Brad initiates the conversation on the voyeur and exhibitionist process that he has been helping her with for the last twelve months. They talk about her feelings from the previous encounters. Just discussing it and verbalizing her feelings, Amy reinforces her desires and overcomes the concerns she has been having. "Well, if you feel that way, I have something special for you today," Brad says as they finish their drinks his bar.

"Oh, that's good. I like those special things; this is still so new to me," Amy replies still a bit nervous and apprehensive.

"Well, don't worry. I think that you will like it. Let's go upstairs," he says as he takes her hand and leads her to the loft bedroom.

She is tall, lanky and full of energy. He blond hair flips up and down as she walks. As she walks, she vibrantly talks waving her hands at the same time. She is fairly comfortable with her looks although she has rather small breasts. During high school she was particularly aware of her small breasts and the jokes. Now, at 24 years old, she has gotten over it; her life and accomplishments of college, professional job, and social acceptance have gotten much broader. However, John, her fiancé, made a 'joking' comment recently when he was somewhat drunk and having sex with her. Although she is much more confident now, she was hurt by John's comment; particularly, since she been struggling so hard in the relationship. This was one of many feelings that she shared with Brad. Brad had always found her breasts very sensuous and always made her feel good about them from the beginning. He like the way the nipples protruded and overshadowed the breasts.

They lie on the bed, talk some more and make out for a while. "Are you ready?" he asks.

"Ok," she replies. He lifts off her blouse, undoes her bra. He hugs and kisses her and then undoes and removes her jeans and panties.

"Stretch out on the bed, spread eagle style. We're going to do some bondage today," he says as he pulls out some Velcro straps. She takes a deep breath as he straps her wrists and fastens them to the bedposts. He then spreads her legs a bit more and does the same with ankles. He puts her favorite Bon Jovi music in the stereo system.

"I hope that you like this" he softly whispers and lightly kisses her ear and neck. He blindfolds her. He takes a feather and slowly starts to go over her – her face, neck, feet, fingers, arms, sides, and calves. He notices that her breathing has increasing; her face is tighter and nipples hard. The thin line of her pussy following the smooth downward slope of the mound is starting to widen. "I'll be right back," he whispers. He looks down on her as he rises from his knees. Her chest is particularly flat in that position but is so innocently chaste and inviting.

He returns about fifteen minutes later. He takes the feather and repeats some of the same stroking and then does the abdomen and chest. "Do you want me to do your nipples and pussy?" he asks. She nods her head and he lightly brushes her nipples and pussy with the feather. Her pussy has changed from the thin line, to a thicker line, and now to a slit. As he notices her mouth open, he strokes and massages her lips with his finger. Her tongue reaches out for it and giving her a little bit of it, she starts to fuck it with her mouth. He moves off the bed and towards the door.

At the door he glances back at her. Her long lanky white body, stretched and strapped on the bed, is beautiful. He envisions her as he has seen her on weekday nights in her power business suits - how confident, classy, and sophisticated and jovial, and, now, how naked, serious, scared and powerless. He likes both images; the contrast reflects her inner being and needs.

He returns a while later admiring her beautiful nipples that he loves. They are elongate, hard and upright. He strokes them with a feather and she stretches, raises and twists her chest to get more. He treats her to more feathering and then quickly attaches nipple clamps to them as they peak. As he leaves the room he notices her increased breathing; her chest slowing moving up and down.

On his next return he notices her wetness on the sheets. He removes the nipple clamps, which gives her a jolt of pain and ecstasy. He prolongs her ecstasy with the feather.

After giving her some moments to come down, he asks, "Would you like an anal plug?"

She nods her head yes. He lubricates a plug. When he kneels on the bed between her legs, she raises her butt as much as possible; her pussy is wide. He warms some lubricant in his hands and massages her crack and hole and gently inserts the plug. He moves off the bed and toward to door.

He notices the slight rhythmic movement of her hips and the flexing of her butt muscles as she butt fucks herself with the plug. The color of the plug matches her meticulous manicure and pedicure. He leaves allowing her to move towards her anal orgasm.

On his return, he notices the wetness on her and some on the sheets, "Oh, it looks like you are wet. Are you excited?"

"Yes." she barely whispers sounding like she is in pain.

"Are you in any pain?" he asks.

She nods her head no but bites on her lip.

"Do you want me to touch you?" he asks.

She nods her head yes.

"Do you want to touch yourself and masturbate?" he asks.

She nods her head yes.

"Do you masturbate a lot?"

She nods her head yes.

"Would you like me to watch you masturbate?"

She nods her head yes.

"Would you like the vibrator?" he asks.

"Yes." she quietly responds.

He kisses her on her lips. Her forehead is moist so he wipes it, kisses it, and gently pushes back her hair. He takes the narrow vibrator and turns it on slow. He massages her mouth, her lips, neck, nipples, abdomen and her inner thighs. "Do you want more?" he asks.

She nods yes and he slowly does the area around the pussy, then her lips. He slightly stokes her elongated slit and clit with it and sees her whole body tense. He moves it inside her rotating it slowly. He takes it most of the way out only leaving about an inch inside her. He rests it on her thigh being careful to take it off the clit, her lips quivering around it, almost sucking. "I will be back shortly," he tells her. Her teeth quenched.

He turns off the music and pauses silently at the doorway to watch her. She, in a caged animal like way, wiggles, moans and squirms to move the vibrator to her teased and thriving clit. She bites her lip as the vibrator falls between her legs. The red, pink, wet layers of her vagina lips are spread exposing her juicy, slick, wet and longing inners. He walks away. She, hot, frustrated and teased, listens to the soft wasted hum of the vibrator lying on the sheets between her legs.

On his return he notices her slowly and passionately dry humping the air. Her pussy is the size of a small fist; an open mouth of red and pink - wet, hungry, and groping.

He puts on his cock ring and moves between her legs, rubbing his penis against her clit. He rests on his arms, motionlessly elongated above her as she pushes, arches, and stretches her body up to fuck him. He feels her pelvic muscles pumping and pulling him downward. He rises up a bit to feel her slowing sliding down and off of him making a slurping sound. He lowers his pelvic area and allows her to grip and try to devour him only for him to move away again moments later.

He reaches down and releases the ankle straps. Kneeling between her legs he raises her legs up and over her. He enters her with his penis and inserts two fingers into her vagina under his penis. Pushing up on the penis with his fingers and slowly moving back and forth with his pelvic muscles, she goes into a prolonged g-spot orgasm.

He takes off his cock ring, her wrist straps and blind fold. They cuddle and have various forms of sex and orgasms. "Are you ready for your bath?" he asks.

As she is having a warm bath, he brings in a home cooked dinner for her.