Amy's Addiction

Story Info
The 12-inch pumping & humping, squirting realistic cock.
1.6k words
4.25
225.3k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Amy paced back and forth across her bedroom floor stopping every now and then to dig her toes into the deep pile carpet. How could they mix my order up she thought, Amy had taken months to finally build up enough courage to mail order a vibrator and when it arrived they had sent the wrong one, she had spent hours scanning the catalogue over and over again trying to decide what shape, colour size etc and when it finally arrives after weeks of waiting, to Amy's disgust the package contained a product nothing like she had ordered.

Amy picked up the phone dialed the mail order companies number and then hung up, she repeated the process another five times through out the morning. Amy was a shy reserved type of person and causing trouble was something she tried to avoid at all costs, in fact purchasing a sex toy was not in her character. Amy would have not let the thought cross her mind, it was her best friend Sandra's idea. Amy could hear Sandra's voice repeating itself over and over in her head, "Your need to relax more, your sexually tense , buy yourself a vibrator it will do you good to self indulge." Amy mimicked Sandra as she kept pacing, her eyes glancing occasionally at the package on her dressing table as she passed it.

Amy flung herself onto the bed, " What am I going to do," she said out loud. The whir of the ceiling fan caught Amy's attention her eyes transfixed to the fans spinning blades, the fan forcing cold air onto Amy's body, she felt her nipples harden through her silk robe, she opened her legs slightly and pushed the red robe off her thighs allowing the cool air access to her pussy, Amy laid on the bed enjoying the sensations it felt good to receive stimulation with out touching herself she thought. The sexual tension was building inside of her, only if I had that damn vibrator I ordered she thought.

Amy sat upright she looked over at the package on her dressing table, "What the heck," she said. Amy picked up the package and read the description on the box, Twelve inch pumping and humping, squirting, realistic cock, Amy let out a giggle, "Who really believes this crap," she said. Amy unwrapped the vibrator, she was astonished at how realistic it looked, its shape and firmness as well as its natural formed balls. Amy unfolded the instructions and read them, Thank you for buying the twelve inch pumping and humping, squirting realistic cock, the only vibrator that comes with it's own cum. Amy followed the instructions mixing warm water with the custard like powder and filled the reserve well in the ball sack with it.

Amy grabbed a hair ribbon from her dresser and pulled her long brunette hair into a pony tail, she laid on the bed on her side, Amy switched on the vibrator and held it by it's balls, she watched it slowly pump up and down, Amy studied the pulsating cock, its veins growing larger with each pump. Amy's breast's firmed and she could feel the wetness between her thighs increase, the sight of the hard vibrating cock was making her extremely horny. Amy ran her tongue along the shaft of the cock exploring the flesh like sensation of it's rigid veins, her tongue sliding along the entire length of the shaft until it reached the head of the cock, Amy ran her tongue across the eye sliding it around the knob back and forth increasing her pace with every lick.

She softly kissed the head of the pumping cock gradually moving her mouth over the knob and began to gently suck. Amy's hand squeezed tightly around the balls, her mouth diving deeper with each thrust until the cock filled every inch of her mouth. Amy flicked the switch to it fullest the cock responding by pumping faster and harder into her mouth, Amy felt the balls tighten and pushed the hard large cock deep down her throat, the first splash of warm liquid caught Amy by surprise, she sucked harder as her mouth filled with liquid, Amy's mouth over flowed with warm cum like liquid spilling onto her chin and dripping onto her large breasts. Amy was swallowing as much as she could, she pulled the cock from her mouth the large vibrator continued to squirt fluid over Amy's face, she groaned at the feel of the sticky cum splashing on her skin. Amy crossed her legs squeezing her thighs tight together, her back arched as the explosion of her orgasm shuddered through her body, Amy's hips involuntary bucking from the sensation.

Amy ran her hands over her breasts tracing them with her fingers mingling the cocks juices over her erect nipples, sucking at her fingers one buy one savouring the flavour of her new toy.

Amy sat at the Restaurant table, it was a Sunday night ritual, and Amy and her girlfriends would have dinner at the same place at the same time every Sunday and talk and bitch about their week at work, boyfriends and parents. It wasn't long before the conversation turned to sex and Amy's girlfriends dived into the topic with gusto, the voices all seemed to blend into one as Amy's mind drifted off thinking of the morning session with her new found toy, the thought of what she had experienced made her pussy wet and her nipples became erect stimulated by the touch of the silky fabric of her top. After a couple of more drinks Amy could not stand the ache within her soaked pussy and excused herself to the bathroom fingering herself to relieve her desire.

Amy returned to the table and sat fidgeting she wanted to leave now and play with her new toy, the more she tried to ignore her feelings the more intense the desire was to go home, Amy kept thinking about having the large pumping cock inside her, and how good it would feel. Amy leaned over towards her best friend Sandra, "I'm not feeling very well Sandra I think I should go home," she said. After ten minutes of Amy's friends trying to convince her she would feel better if she stayed Amy hailed a cab and rushed home.

Amy ran to her bedroom grabbing a sachet of powder and mixing it with hot water then filling the vibrator to the rim with it, Amy quickly undressed and lay on her bed. The ceiling fan whirred above her head Amy's eyes transfixed onto it once again, the cool air rushed over her body , Amy's full breast's enlarged felt like bursting, her firm nipples pushed upwards. Amy ran her hands down her tummy towards her groin stopping momentarily for her fingers to stroke her well kept pubic hair, Amy's finger's danced gently over her swollen pussy lips mixing with her juices that had already escaped their confines, Amy pushed one finger gently, parting her pussy lips, exposing her naked cunt to the cool air, her buttocks raising slightly to greet the sensation.

Amy teased herself with her solitary finger slowly flickering across her hardened pink clit, she grabbed the vibrator and eased it slowly into her waiting aching hole, holding it against her entrance until the cock could slip in with ease, slowly she pushed the cock into her love tunnel until the entire twelve inches filled her, Amy laid still enjoying the sensation of her cunt being stretched, she then turned the vibrator on at slow speed the cock pumped inside her, the feeling almost sending her over the top.

Amy grabbed the cock by the balls and thrust it back and forth inside her increasing the pace with each push , Amy's hips moved up and down in rhythm with each pump. With her other hand Amy kneaded and squeezed her breasts , letting out a moan as she tried to relieve her ache. Amy increased the speed of the vibrator to its highest level, her hips pushed hard against her toy forcing it as deep as she could take it , her pouting lips hugging the large thick cock as it pumped furiously inside her. Amy's leg started to tremble and she arched her back and squeezed her buttocks together the balls tightened on the vibrator and it spurted the first hot splash of cum inside Amy's cunt, her hips bucked vigorously as her orgasm sent her body into spasms. The cock continued to pump hot jism into Amy's drenched pussy filling her up until her cunt couldn't hold any more, the cum spilling out of her pussy running down her crack, the touch of hot cum on Amy's anus sent another orgasm smashing through her body.

Amy removed the pumping cock, it continued to spill its hot load, she held it in front of her clit the force of the splashing cum on her love button released another orgasm inside her body Amy let out a scream as her desire took over control of her mind. Amy placed the vibrator onto her stomach trying to regain control over her body the large cock kept pumping it's sticky fluid over her tummy and breasts, finally Amy gained some sensibility and picked up the pumping cock and turned it off.

Amy lay on her bed her body spent covered in sticky cum, Amy took deep breaths trying to slow her heart rate back to normal, her hands gently caressing her body smearing the cum over her soft skin, as Amy calmed down she grabbed the toy and licked the remaining juices from it, I wonder how many sachet's are left she thought.

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers