Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that he signaled his men to drag Lucy back into her place next to me. I attempted to speak to Lucy as she came back to stand beside me but the pirates holding me tightened their grip menacingly and I thought better of it.

Now it was Miss Burnley's turn. I felt certain that she would not prove herself to be a virgin. Four of the pirates picked her up from where she was slumped on the floor and dragged her onto the table. Once more she was stripped from the waist down and her legs were pulled apart revealing the large patch of thick hair growing between her legs. Abu Qadir thrust his finger into the governess's secret passage as he had done with Lucy and me and showed his disgust when once more there was no sign of resistance.

'Sacre bleu! Are all you Englishwomen whores,' exclaimed Abu Qadir. 'Perhaps you are the last virgin left in England, Mademoiselle?' he said, leering at me. 'You at least will make a fine present for the Bey,' he said to me, ' but the rest of you whores will only fetch a poor price. So the least you can do is provide some sport for myself and my crew.'

At that the pirate leader threw himself into the Captain's chair at the foot of the table and to my surprise began to unbutton his breeches. He opened them and revealed his manhood standing upright, clearly in a state of some arousal. He beckoned to the two men holding Lucy and they dragged her across the room to where he was sitting and forced her to kneel before him.

'Eh bien ma petite putaine,' he said. 'Have you taken a man's organ in your mouth before?'

'Certainly not and I do not intend to now,' Lucy spat back.

'Then perhaps you would prefer the treatment meted out to your governess? I could have you thrashed within an inch of your life, or perhaps you would like me to let my whole crew have their way with you?' the pirate said threateningly.

At this Lucy quailed but did not speak.

'Leave her alone,' I said. 'My cousin may not appear to be a virgin but I can assure you, sir, that she is one!'

'Silence!' barked the captain.

Immediately one of the pirates gripping me held an enormous and wicked looking knife to my throat. I knew I had no option but to obey this ruthless man.

'Now you will please do as I order and take my organ in your mouth,' said Abu Qadir menacingly.

Hesitantly Lucy lowered her head and brought her lips around the man's enormous rod. She seemed uncertain what to do and for a moment remained bent over with her lips around the huge instrument which emanated from a nest of thick hair in the pirate's breeches. Suddenly the captain seized her by the hair and pushed her head down upon his organ so that the whole length disappeared deep in Lucy's mouth. I could not understand how she was able to accommodate the whole length, which surely must have reached the back of her throat. Now the villain lifted her head so that only the tip of the monster remained between her lips and then once more thrust her head downwards plunging his organ fully into her mouth once more.

'Now you understand that which you must perform Mademoiselle?'

Lucy grunted as best she could with a large male organ filling her little mouth. Now she commenced raising and lowering her head taking the whole length of the man's throbbing phallus into her mouth and then pulling back once more. I felt quite unable to assist my friend and watch helplessly, a knife at my throat, as she was forced to perform this unspeakable act upon this rogue. After a couple of minutes of vigorous sucking by Lucy, the knave began to grunt and moan in the most vile manner. The pirates standing around began to cheer in time as Lucy's head bobbed up and down upon the man's organ. Suddenly Abu Qadir emitted a loud moan and grasped Lucy's head. It was clear that the wretch had reached his climax and was now forcing my poor friend to swallow every drop of his seed. I could hear Lucy gulping as she attempted to swallow the copious flood of hot liquid which the cruel Frenchman was now erupting into her mouth. The pirate gave a final gasp of satisfaction and then pushed the wretched girl to one side. Lucy collapsed on the floor retching and attempting to spit out the remnants of his vile seed which remained in her mouth. Two pirates seized hold of her and dragged her to be seated in a chair at the side of the saloon.

'Now madame, I think it is your turn to entertain my men,' said Abu Qadir turning to Miss Burnley.

The poor governess was still lying on the floor in a dreadful state after her flogging. I could not believe that these wretches intended to impose still further indignities upon that lady, although I had little enough affection for her myself. Two burly Arabs took hold of Miss Burnley, hoisted her from the floor and deposited her on her back on the table. The poor governess gasped in agony as her lacerated buttocks came in contact with the hard wooden table. Suddenly one of the villains produced a huge knife and held it to Miss Burnley's chest. I feared the poor woman was to be stabbed and attempted to break free from my captors but the blackguard with the knife pushed it so hard against my throat I feared he would cut the skin and I knew my resistance was in vain.

Instead of stabbing my governess the pirate proceeded to slit the front of her dress and then drew the knife down the full length of her garments. There was a loud ripping sound as he cut a slit the full length of the front of her gown. The rogue pulled back her dress leaving her naked except for her corset around her middle. Not content with this he took his knife once more and proceeded to also slit this garment, exposing the front part of the governess's body entirely. Miss Burnley recovered herself sufficiently to try to wrap her vestiges of clothing around herself but the two pirates who had seized her now pinned her to the table by her arms. The poor woman was now entirely exposed to the gaze of the whole party of buccaneers. Her pale breasts heaved as she sobbed spread out upon the table like some sacrificial virgin.

Abu Qadir now spoke to one of his men in Arabic and the man strode forward. Quickly he unbuttoned his breeches, like his captain before he had a large and obviously aroused organ and there was little doubt what he intended to do with it. The villain climbed upon the table and with no further ado plunged his throbbing manhood between the governess's thighs. The poor woman gasped in shock as the grunting pirate forced his inflamed sword into her tight little sheath. To my surprise the villain did not last long he made a few swift thrusts and then gave a cry and collapsed on top of Miss Burnley.

No sooner had he emptied his seed into the governess than another of the pirates pulled him aside ready to take his place. This rogue was clearly in less of a hurry. He commenced by licking the governesses ample breasts and then sucked greedily on each of her nipples in turn. Next he lowered his breeches and squatted across her chest. His organ was not yet fully erect. Like all the male organs of these Arabs it had undergone circumcision and the bulbous purple head of his short thick phallus was clearly visible as he held it out to Miss Burnley. She attempted to turn her head away but the villain held her head and forced her to accept his manhood into her mouth. Squatting over the helpless Miss Burnley he proceeded to thrust his enflamed organ in and out of her mouth. The governeses protests were quickly muffled by obstruction of her mouth by a portion of the pirate's anatomy..

The pirate continued this motion for a few minutes but clearly felt that he was obtaining no satisfaction from it. He accordingly changed his position to one between Miss Burnley's legs and like the pirate before him lost no time in burying his now fully erect organ in her private passage. The pirate's change of position freed Miss Burnley's mouth once more and she began to shriek imprecations upon those around her. However, this was quickly cut short when one the pirates looking on stuffed a rag in her mouth effectively silencing her. The pirate who had mounted her continued to thrust vigorously between the unfortunate governess's thighs. He clearly had more staying power than his companion and continued this activity for some minutes before he too climaxed loudly adding his contribution of seed to the deposit already made in Miss Burnley.

As this pirate climbed from the table a dispute seemed to arise between two pirates. I could not understand a word but I sensed that there was a conflict as to which of the villains would have his evil way with Miss Burnley next. Suddenly Abu Quadir shouted at his men and the dispute immediately ceased. He barked some kind of order at the men in Arabic and Miss Burnley was immediately lifted off the table and placed in a nearby chair. For a moment I hoped that the poor lady would now be spared further torment by these monsters. To my surprise one of the rogues jumped upon the table and lowered his breeches. Two of the other villains now dragged poor Miss Burnley from her chair once more and thrust her across the room until she was facing the foot of the table. They suddenly seized her remaining shreds of clothing and ripped them from her shoulders. The unfortunate lady was now left entirely naked while the grinning pirate on the table leered at her and thrust his now exposed manhood upwards towards her.

The two pirates who had just stripped her now pushed her head down onto the erect pole of their prone colleague. Our poor governess was once more forced to take the throbbing manhood of one of the pirates into her mouth and to suck on the monstrous implement like some giant lollipop. However, the poor lady's torments were not to end here. She was now bent over the pirate's form on the table her head bobbing up and down upon his throbbing phallus. Her plump buttocks were exposed to the lascivious gaze of the assembled pirates and clearly showed the lacerations of her earlier lashing.

At this moment another pirate stepped forward, an evil looking rogue with a patch over one eye, perhaps concealing an injury taken in some former battle. The blackguard unbuttoned his breeches and revealed a large dark skinned pole now in the final stages of tumescence. The pirate placed himself behind Miss Burnley, who was still unaware of his intentions, occupied as she was with her act of fellatio upon the man on the table. The man with patch held his erect organ and proceeded to line it up not with the expected target but placed it squarely between the cheeks of Miss Burnley' s backside. Realising that she was about to be sodomised, Miss Burnley attempted to wriggle free but she was still held fast by the two burly pirates who had dragged her from the chair earlier. Patch continued his assault now lodging his organ firmly between the lady's buttocks and attempting to gain admittance at her postern gate. The rogue made several thrusts to no effect. It was clear that the tiny aperture would not permit the entry of so large an organ easily. Not to be deterred the pirate stepped back a moment and spat upon his fingers and then thrust two of them deep into Miss Burnley's tight little orifice moving his digits in and out a few times for good measure. He then repeated the process this time anointing the throbbing purple head of his circumcised monster before once more lodging it against the sobbing governess's fundament.

This time the pirate appeared to achieve his objective and with a mighty thrust pushed his instrument firmly through the tight aperture. Despite still having her mouth filled by the other pirate's invading organ, Miss Burnley emitted an audible squeal of pain as her tight little entrance was so cruelly stretched by the patched pirate's mighty pole. The monster allowed the poor lady no time to get used to the unnatural invasion of her excretory orifice by his procreative organ but now commenced to thrust vigorously into her back passage. Poor Miss Burnley was now being ravished both in the mouth and at the other end of her alimentary tract by two pirates simultaneously. The villain on the table was the first to climax and jetted a stream of his seed into the lady's mouth. The two pirates holding her forced her to swallow the hot, sticky stream by holding down her head and the poor woman struggled to breathe, spluttering and choking. This cruelty only seemed to further arouse the passions of the pirate with the patch who now proceeded to bugger the poor governess with even greater vigour than before. Mercifully, he too climaxed a few moments later letting forth a hot stream into the governesses bowels and groaning with pleasure as he emptied the seed of his loins into her rectal cavity.

At that moment Miss Burnley appeared to swoon away entirely and I feared lest the ravishment of the pirates had caused her some fatal internal injury. The two pirates who had been holding her dragged her off the table and laid her down on the floor. Abu Qadir signaled to the pirates holding myself and Lucy to allow us to tend to her. I immediately bent over the insensible woman calling out her name and after a few moments she fluttered her eyelashes and then opened her eyes and gazed at me.

'Captain Abu Qadir,' I said, 'I must insist on taking Miss Burnley back to her cabin to allow her to recover from the dreadful torture which you have just inflicted upon her. Please be merciful and spare us from any further indignities.'

'Very well,' said Abu Qadir, 'Miss Burnley may return to her cabin with two of my men but you three will remain here. There is something which I wish you to witness.'

I dreaded what new torment the pirates might subject us to and waited in terror for what would take place next. In the meantime two pirates following Abu Qadir's orders dragged the almost unconscious woman out of the saloon and back to our cabin. For a moment there was silence and then to my great surprise Johnson, Lady Oakleigh's manservant who had defected to the pirates entered. CHAPTER 9

Johnson exacts his revenge upon Lady Oakleigh

Johnson stood impassively in the doorway to the saloon.

'Welcome friend,' said Abu Quadir, 'I believe you have some words to say to these ladies, especially to your former mistress.'

The huge black man paused, seemingly uncertain how to respond and then he spoke.

'Ladies I think you should know the reasons for my decision to join these brethren of the seas. You must know that I was born a slave in the island of Barbados in the West Indies. The plantation on which I was born was owned by Lady Oakleigh's father. At the age of six I was sent to the great house to learn the skills of a houseboy. At first I was relieved that I should not have to work as a field hand cutting cane in the fields but this did not last long. I was a good looking boy and it was well known that Sir James often used the slaves both male and female for his own pleasure. Once while about my duties I was passing one of the bedrooms and the door was slightly ajar. One of the black maids was bent over making the bed. Suddenly Sir James came up behind the poor woman and pulled up her skirt. It was clear that this was not the first time he had undertaken such an action for the poor woman simply stood where she was, bent over the bed while my master unbreeched himself and proceeded to ravish her from behind. I watched the whole proceedings from behind the door and then fled.'

'It was a few months later when I was waiting on Sir James one morning. It was my responsibility to take him his morning tea. I placed the tray on the table beside his bed and bowed as I had been trained to do.

"Please shut the door and come here boy," said Sir James.

I obeyed and returned to standing by the bed awaiting his next order.

"Now boy take off your clothes and get into bed with me," my master ordered.

"But master..." I protested.

"Do you want a thrashing boy?" bawled my master. "Do as you are told. Strip and get into this bed."

I was terrified and immediately removed all my clothes and crept into the bed beside my master. The evil old rogue then proceeded to use me in an unnatural manner. I felt humiliated and degraded but knew that as a slave there was little I could do. This abuse continued occasionally for some months until thankfully my master returned to England.'

'Two year later Lord Oakleigh asked for this lady's hand in marriage. At that time it was the height of fashion in London society to employ black servants and Sir James' daughter the future Lady Oakleigh insisted that I accompany her to her new life to be trained as her valet. I had no wish to leave my mother and family in Barbados but as a slave I had no choice. I waved a tearful farewell to them for the last time and departed for England. Since then I have served her ladyship faithfully, administering to her every need. Not once in all those years have I ever received a word of thanks from her or any token of appreciation of my service. In all those years I dreamed of returning to Barbados and seeing my family once more but whenever I requested this it was denied. Now I am a free man and I will sail the seas with these gentlemen. Perhaps the day will come, when I have made my fortune, then I shall be able to return to the West Indies and buy the freedom of my family.'

'But for now our fortunes are reversed, Lady Oakleigh. I am at last a free man and you are about to become a slave but before you become someone else's slave you shall serve as mine. Captain Abu Qadir has granted me this as a favour in return for my joining his crew.'

At this Lady Oakleigh drew herself up and said, 'Johnson, I do not understand this talk. I know not what nonsense these pirates have filled your head with. For my part I have always tried to be the best of mistresses to you. I simply do not believe you were ill used by my father but even if it were true my father's sins can surely not be laid at my door?'

'Madam you will pay both for your own cruelties and for those of your family.' replied Johnson coolly. 'You will feel what it is like to be totally in someone else's power, to feel degraded and humiliated. Now you will remove your clothes.'

'How dare you speak to me your mistress in this way,' said Lady Oakleigh in complete astonishment. 'No man has a right to make such demands of me, least of all someone who is my servant.'

'You will remove your clothes as I order now or I shall ask these gentlemen to do so for you,' said Johnson threateningly.

Lady Oakleigh bravely still refused to comply with her servant's order and stood her ground. Johnson gestured to the two pirates guarding her and they dragged her to the table and stretched her out upon it. Johnson strode forward and pulled a sharp knife from his belt. With this he began to quickly cut at Lady Oakleigh's clothes. She courageously struggled to free herself from the grasp of the two rogues who were holding her fast but in vain. At last Johnson dealt her a might blow across the face and she lapsed into stunned silence as he cut away the last vestiges of her garments and with them any remaining shreds of her dignity.

Johnson now indicated to the two pirates that he wished Lady Oakleigh to be turned over so she lay face down upon the table; they quickly complied with this. He then seized her ankles and pulled her backwards until her feet rested on the floor. She was now standing at the foot of the table with her body bent over it. Her arms were held fast by the two roguish Berbers on each side while her large milky white bosoms spread out across the table. Her plump pale backside was now fully exposed and I waited fearfully to see what indignity would be imposed on the poor lady next.

Johnson now unbuttoned his breeches and for the second time exposed his mighty male organ to my gaze. Having now seen several of the pirates similarly exposed I was able to ascertain that Johnson's rod was of particularly prodigious proportions measuring I would estimate at least twelve inches in length and also being of abnormal thickness. The servant's organ was already in a state of some tumescence and he now rubbed his hand up and down his huge pole with no trace of embarrassment until the might rod had achieved a state of complete firmness.

123456...9