Amy's Ardent Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her sister licked her, she took one hand and brushed it lightly across her breasts, she shuddered slightly and then turned her face to look at me.

"OK," she said, her voice shaking, "There's one more thing Sandy has to do, You have to promise not to come"

Susan reached down and pulled Sandy's face out of her pussy and said, "You're quite the little homo aren't you Slut Girl?"

Susan gestured to the floor and said, "Well maybe you aren't really a homo after all, maybe you're just such a slut, you'll let anyone do you including your brother and you'll do anyone including your sister, stop playing with your cunt right now!"

"Oh, please, no" Sandy groaned I can't stop now, not again."

"Suit yourself," Susan said nonchalantly, "Get on your hands and knees and stick your ass up in the air.

Sandy did as she was told and then Susan turned to me and said, "This is the ultimate test, I want you to stick your dick in her pussy, but you can't come. That means you can't move much and you can't allow her to move either. Wait here for just a second, I'll be right back."

With this, she disappeared through the connecting door into their room leaving me to watch Sandy who was balancing on two knees and one hand, the other hand still busily masturbating her wet slit.

Susan reemerged a second later saying brightly, Here we are." In her hand was a condom in a packet. "Better not take any chances" she murmured half to herself.

Kneeling in front of me, she looked up and said, I'm going to put this on you, try not to come in my face.

With agonizing slowness she rolled the condom over my cock and then she said, "Put your cock in her now."

I knelt behind Sandra and slid my aching prick into the warmest and wettest cunt I have ever felt. I could feel Sandy's fingers still rubbing her clit. Susan did not need to worry about me shooting inside of Sandy. It wasn't that I wasn't so excited that almost anything would have brought me off. It was the fact that I had only entered her about halfway when I felt her pussy contract and a gush of liquid spattering down both our legs. I felt her shudder and cry out, "Oh Rick, you're fucking me, yes, please fuck me." Her pussy contracted again and another gush of liquid ran down our legs.

I heard Sandy sob, "Oh yes Rick, please keep fucking me, it feels so nice."

I was almost out of my mind with the urge to join her in coming, but I knew that doing it inside of her would have been so bad on so many levels. I tried to withdraw my cock, but she jammed up against me, her pussy contracting tightly and gushing.

I forcefully pushed her away and withdrew my slippery cock from her vagina. She immediately rolled over onto her back and cried, "Oh you dirty bastard, I can't believe you did that, you can't stop me from doing it in front of you both, watch this." Her hand resumed masturbating at a furious pace as she shuddered again and cried, "Both of you watch this, Oh yes, I'm doing it right now and you can't stop me.." Her entire body stiffened and she rubbed even faster as a stream of liquid squirted into the air falling back across her stomach and breasts.

As I watched, I peeled the condom from my cock. It was dripping pre come again. I turned to look at Susan. She was lightly slapping her pussy and watching intently.

Sandy stiffened again, another stream of liquid arched into the air and spattered back on her skin. This time some landed on her face. She was lifting her pelvis into the air, making the stream soak her almost from head to toe. She cried out again and twisted herself slightly. The stream arched again, this time landing mostly on her face and across her breasts. Her orgasm subsided into shuddering and small squirts of liquid that mostly coated her hands that were still stroking her pussy gamely.

I looked over at Susan who was still slapping her pussy and said, "What now?"

"Come with me," Susan said, taking my hand, we went back into the girl's room, leaving Sandy in a puddle of slowly cooling girl cream. Susan and I walked across the bedroom into their bathroom and shut the door. She didn't turn on the light.

"Did Sandy tell you about us?"

"You mean getting off together?"

"Yes"

Susan warned me "Don't ever tell Sandy I did this with you, I don't usually come with her."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I like being in control of myself, even if I'm doing almost the same thing."

I replied, "I think I know what you mean, I've never been excited so long without coming."

"Well, relief is at hand," Susan whispered, she moved closer and then she kissed me. We kissed and this time, she let me slide my fingers in her slippery pussy while she gently touched and explored my cock.

Then she put her hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me away from her. She spoke in a low passionate voice, "It seems like you have the discipline to really enjoy sex," she said breathlessly. I want you to talk to me while I'm getting off. You can stroke with me, but you've got to do what I say and you can't shoot off until I say so, agreed?"

"OK"

In the silent room, sounds echoed and were amplified. I heard her fingers, rubbing slowly. She said, "You can't see me now, but I'm brushing my breasts, would you like to touch them while I rub my pussy?"

I stepped up to her and gently cupped her breasts, lightly rubbing the stiff nipples.

"Ahhhh, yes," she breathed "that's it be very gentle." In the darkness I heard her increase the speed of her rubbing a little.

"I like doing this with you," she whispered, "Did you like watching Sandy?"

"Yes," I replied, "So many times I thought I was going to shoot hot cream all over her."

"But you didn't," Susan gasped, "You just stood there with your hard cock jutting out, are you touching it now?"

"Yes, I am."

"Why don't you slap it?"

I hesitated and then I slapped my cock, hard.

The effect was electrifying, I felt the slap from my head to my toes.

"That's it," Susan breathed into the darkness, "discipline that unruly cock." And then she said "I've got to control my nasty thoughts too" and I heard her slap herself.

I slapped my cock again.. The sensation was doubled.

"Susan," I said "I'm going to have to slap my cock again and again, it wants to shoot come onto your face."

"Go ahead and slap it" I heard her whisper, "We can't have hot sperm squirting all over me, I'm a nice girl and I don't let guy's, especially my brother, come on my face." I heard her slap herself again and she whimpered, "I did that because my nasty cunt wants you to cream all over my face"

I slapped my cock again and said to her, "Do you know what else I'm thinking about doing?"

"No," she was rubbing again, faster this time.

"Asking you to come all over me like Sandy came all over herself."

I heard a sharp slap as Susan spanked her cunt again and then a series of little slaps. She spoke again, her voice shaking and uneven "When you say stuff like that, you just encourage my nasty pussy." I heard her rubbing, this time very fast, "Can you imagine a nice girl like me squirting all over you like some slut in heat, I ought to slap your cock myself for even thinking something like that."

"Go ahead," I said, "the more I slap it, the dirtier my thoughts seem to get, maybe it'll help if you do it this time." I thrust my pelvis forward and braced myself.

"OK," she said, "But I think you might have to slap my slut cunt for me too, because I'm getting so hot thinking of squirting all over us both"/

Her slap descended in the darkness and made my cock bounce."

"Did that help," she asked.

"I'm not sure, maybe you'd better slap it again"

Another slap and then she said, "You'd better discipline my cunt for me, it wants me to tell you to come in my mouth."

I knelt down, my burning cock leaking all over my leg. I reached out into the darkness.

"I can't find it."

"Here, let me help you."

Her hand gently guided mine to her swollen and leaking pussy. As I brushed against it, she shuddered and a little juice ran onto my hand. I could feel her engorged clit sticking out.

"Oh, you've got to discipline my cunt" she hissed, "See, all you did was touch it and it came on you a little bit. Can you feel how hard my clit is?"

I touched the little nub gingerly and she sighed and then whispered, "Go ahead, slap it."

I brought my open palm down on her cunt, making a loud report in the small room. She shuddered again and then said, "OK, remember when I told you to hold off from coming?"

"Yes," I said.

"I really mean it," she said.

I want you to stay down there by my pussy and listen while I do this, but don't come until I say, OK?"

"OK"

Her hand returned to her pussy and she rubbed rapidly for a few seconds and said, "Are you stroking your cock?"

"Yes, I said, "but I won't shoot till you say so, I promise."

"See that you don't" she warned and resumed rubbing.

"Rick?" Her voice was shaky.

"Yes"

"You know what I said about a nice girl not squirting all over both of us?"

"Yes"

You know how I said, I'd never be a slut like Sandy?"

"I remember"

"Well, I don't think I'm going to be the nice girl I that I sould be."

Her rubbing became very rapid and then she sobbed out, "In fact I don't think I can be a nice girl at all."

Suddenly I was being bathed in a warm, sweet smelling liquid that was squirting in streams from Susan's cunt. It hit my face and then my neck and as I heard her mutter, "I'm so sorry, but I'm being a slut just like Sandy," the stream strengthened and rose to hit my face again. Susan's stroking doubled and I heard her gasp, "Oh, please, I can't help it, I'm going to cream now." This time she issued a forceful stream that just missed my face, but hit my rigid cock dead on.

Her aim was deadly and there wasn't a thing I could do about it as I felt my tortured cock swell and spasm as her cream spattered against the red and swollen head in the darkness.

"Sandy," I cried, "I'm going to squirt"

"Oh no, not yet, she cried."

"I can't help it, you're making me do it" and the first jet of come erupted from my long denied cock squirting all the way up to where I later discovered it landed in her hair and on her face. This had the effect of making her lose total control so even while she was scrambling to get near my erupting cock, her pussy continued to convulse, showering me and then the floor with hot liquid which I could hear spattering as she knelt in front of me.

I felt her hand on my cock as it swelled again and I heard her say, "Here, let me do that" and she started rapidly stroking my cock as it continued to shoot hot sperm high into the air. I heard it spattering on the floor as it rained around us and then I felt her hair on my legs and realized that she was positioning her face over my squirting member.

That's right," I heard her whisper as she continued to stroke, "do it with me, ahhh, yes do it on me. Suddenly I felt a warm mouth encompass my still squirting cock and she slid her lips up and down, greedily swallowing my seed as it continued to spurt in an apparently endless series of jets issuing from my aching, throbbing cock.

I heard her moan down deep in her throat and heard the sound of her fingers sloshing as she rapidly frigged herself. I felt her stiffen and then heard the sound of spattering on the floor again.

Silence, the sound of rapid sloshing and another spatter as she continued to suck on my dick with all her might. Even though I had ceased to shoot come into her warm, soft, mouth, I was still as rigid as a board and she continued sucking me while teasing herself to first one and then another shuddering orgasm.

Finally we were spent. Using the hand towels, we cleaned up the extensive mess we had made and then went to check on Sandy. She was sleeping in my bed and had apparently cleaned up after herself as well.

I wound up sleeping in Sandy's bed the rest of that night. I masturbated twice. The first time Susan slept through, but the second time, she woke up and joined me, lying in her bed and whispering to me as we both came in the darkened bedroom.

There's not much more to tell about this night, but plenty to tell about other events that transpired over time. Perhaps, I'll use up a few more cassette tapes in the future and tell some other stories.