Amy's Cab Ride

Story Info
Amy catches a cab & has night to remember.
2.7k words
4.23
47.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers

Amy said goodbye to her friends as their cab pulled up outside the restaurant.

"Why don't you reconsider and come with us?" Sandra asked.

Amy smiled politely and shook her head; she waved as the girls drove off down the street. The last place Amy wanted to be was at a nightclub full of desperate middle-aged men groping any girl in a dress. Amy wanted to go somewhere different however her girlfriends were creatures of habit and for weeks Sandra had her eye on a handsome young barman and tonight was going to be the night, Amy smiled how many times had she heard that before.

Amy decided home with one of her toys would be more enjoyable, she looked up and down the street, and there wasn't a cab in sight, Amy poked around in her hand bag and found her phone she flipped it open and it just beeped at her as the battery died, not going to catch a cab that way she thought. Amy started walking expecting a cab to come along soon. It was Sunday night and most of the restaurants were closing and the street was slowly emptying out, Amy decided to head towards a place where there were people.

Amy walked towards the brightly lit building where most of the people where. The night was warm and Amy paused for a few seconds and tilted her head slightly back as a gentle breeze whisked through her long brown hair, she slightly parted her legs allowing the breeze to enter through the split in her skirt. Amy smiled as the cool breeze quietly danced over her exposed pussy, Amy never wore panties when she had dinner with her girlfriends, she loved the fact that they would die a million deaths if they knew and when the topic of sex became steamy Amy would cross her legs and squeeze her thighs tight together stimulating herself.

Amy reached the building and realised that it was the gay nightclub that her friends had mentioned numerous times that they should go too, they had heard the music was great and as most people in the place were gay there was less drunken straight men looking for a quick fuck or grope, however Amy knew that it was all talk and her friends would never go to a gay club.

She sat down on the bench outside the entrance and gave her calves a light massage and wiggled her toes hoping for some relief from the six-inch stilettos she was wearing. Why! Why! That every Sunday night her and her girlfriends would try to out dress each other? She made a mental note not to wear these shoes again.

Amy was surprised by how many boy girl couples were going into the club and how the crowds seem to increase with each minute. Amy's attention was drawn to the cab as it pulled up and dropped off its passengers as Amy grabbed her bag and headed towards it, the cab raced off, its driver oblivious to Amy waving frantically. As this had been the only cab sighting in a half an hour Amy decided to head into the club and find a public phone.

The good looking security guy smiled at Amy as she entered and she could feel his eyes watching her all the way up the stairs to the entrance, a slight shiver ran up her back causing her nipples to harden against her blouse. Amy asked the door bitch where the public phone was and headed down the hall outside the women's toilets. Amy grabbed the receiver and went to dial a cab the other end of the phone cord dangled in front of her. "Shit! Fucking vandals." Muttered Amy.

Amy walked towards the bar she realised the nightclub had lots of small rooms set out in different colours and the music varied from room to room, the bar seem to be the central meeting location with a large dance floor and pounding music, the dance floor was packed with people of all genders dancing with each other.

Amy ordered a Vodka shooter and immediately received two, the barman announcing it was two for one night, wonder why the place was backed Amy thought.

Amy sculled the vodka's and ordered another and received another one complimentary. The music thumped through Amy's body causing a sick feeling deep in her stomach, she decided to head for one of the quieter rooms.

Amy chose the blue room, the music was quiet and the lounges big and fluffy, most of all there were only three or four people in the room. Amy placed her vodka shooters on a small table next to a two-seater lounge and sat down. Relieved of the pounding music Amy stretched her legs out and layed back in the comfy lounge, she surveyed the room, it wasn't long before the blue room emptied of people and Amy was left to ponder on her own thoughts.

Amy's mind drifted thinking that her girlfriends would never believe her when she told them that she ended up in the club, a smile draw across Amy's face at the thought, she leaned across to grab one of her vodkas.

Hi

Amy looked across the room from where the voice had come, before she could answer the young woman started to talk again.

"Gosh its hot on the dance floor," said the young women standing and flapping her top trying to push air against her sweaty skin and as quick as she stood up she sat back down.

Amy politely smiled as the young woman tried moving about to stop her short skirt from clinging to her slim thighs. Amy looked away as the young woman awkwardly arranged her clothes, it wasn't long before a handsome man joined the young woman, she grabbed the long tall green drink from him and drunk it all down.

"That's so much better," she gasped.

Her boyfriend smiled stood up and grabbed the empty glass and headed back to the bar.

"Thanks honey you are marvellous," I think the young lady over there could do with another as well, the woman announced.

The man picked up Amy's glass sniffed it, smiled and left, Amy motioning I am fine thanks however everything happened so quick the words did not have time to form and release from her mouth, she turned back to the woman and said thankyou.

"Hi my name is Julie," yours?

"Amy."

"Pleased to meet you Amy," Julie replied.

Amy smiled and just as she was about to start a conversation the man returned with two vodka shooters and placed them next her, Amy grabbed her purse, the man introduced himself as Mark and refused to take Amy's money. Amy thanked him.

As quick as Julie had started the conversation with Amy she had turned to her boyfriend and started talking to him. Amy watched as the coupled talked and laughed. A few more people entered and the room filled with conversations and laughter, Amy felt a little more at ease now there were other people around and that Julie and Mark could enjoy their evening without feeling uncomfortable and obliged to entertain her.

Two women sat next to Amy and started to passionately kiss each other, Amy shuffled closer to the arm of the couch a little uncomfortable at first, she skulled a vodka and then the other, it wasn't long before the wine from dinner and four vodka shots had Amy feeling more relaxed and comfortable with the environment. Every now and then she glanced sideways to grab a glimpse of the two women fondling each other, Amy could feel the wetness between her legs and although she felt it was late and she should leave, the voyeur in her compelled her to stay a little longer.

"There you go said Mark," as he plonked two more vodka shooters on the table next to Amy.

"Thankyou," Amy said in a shocked voice and before she could offer to pay, Mark had returned to where he and Julie were sitting. Amy raised her glass and mouthed thankyou to Mark and Julie who both smiled backed and then returned to their conversation.

Amy studied Mark and Julie talking, at first she watched their faces, Mark was handsome with a small nose and square jaw, and Julie with short cropped blonde hair and a small face complete with a button nose and full pouting lips she was very beautiful, almost to beautiful Amy thought, Julie reminded her of a doll she once had that was so beautiful Amy was scared to play with it.

Amy's eyes wandered down to Julie's breasts her nipples erect and clinging to her sweaty shirt, her breasts small and pert sat perfect without the need of a bra. Amy's interest turned to Julie's bright red stilettos, the straps wrapping around Julies thin ankles and winding half way up her petite calf's, Amy's eyes followed the path of the straps until it tapered off and then her eyes caressed Julie's thighs.

Julie's red mini skirt struggled to cover her bare skin and every now and then Julie shuffled so the dress would keep covered what was needed to be covered.

Julie looked up at Amy as if sensing Amy's eye's upon her. The drink had left Amy's reactions slow and she was caught staring at Julie's legs, before she could avert her eye's Julie slid her mini skirt higher exposing her shaven pink pussy to Amy and as quick as she had, Julie pulled the skirt down. Amy felt the rush of embarrassment across her face and her eyes darted up and looked at Julie's. Julie winked and smiled, all this time Mark seemed oblivious to what had taken place and kept talking.

Amy felt a hand brush against her leg, her body involuntarily reacted and jumped, the brunette girl sitting next to her apologised she had touched the wrong leg, Amy smiled shrugged her shoulders as if to say it happens, Amy looked back to Julie and Mark however they had gone.

Amy drank her vodka and waited a little while expecting Julie and Mark to return from the dance floor all hot and sweaty, however they didn't and it was getting late, Amy decided to leave and see if the cabs had become more regular.

The sidewalk was scattered with people and there was more of them than cabs, Amy heard her name being called from across the road. "Do want to share a ride?" Julie shouted from a cab window.

Amy ran across the road

"I am heading downtown," she said.

"So are we hop in," Mark replied.

Amy thanked them both and explained the reason for being in the nightclub in the first place was she couldn't find a cab. The three swapped idle chitchat and Amy felt a little awkward being in a cab with strangers, such beautiful strangers at that Amy thought.

Mark wound down his window and a rush of cool air entered the cab, Mark then turned his attention to Julie and he pulled her closer to him deep kissing her pouted lips. For the second time in the evening Amy had a couple next to her embracing, she once again moved slightly away. Amy felt a soft hand on hers and looked down to see Julie's hand holding hers, Julie's thumb caressing the top of Amy's hand. Amy's first reaction was to pull away; Julie slightly tightened her grip until Amy relaxed hers.

Amy took a deep breath as she felt her pussy lips swell and become wet, her nipples hardened pushing tight against her top, Amy glanced at the cabbie who by now was also watching in the rear vision mirror every chance he could, Amy glared at him and he returned his eyes to the road.

Julie released her hold on Amy's hand and for an instance Amy felt slightly let down, she then felt Julie's hand upon her knee and Julie slightly pulled at Amy's knee motioning for Amy to open her legs, Amy slightly parted her legs, allowing Julie access to her inner thighs. Amy closed her eyes and rested her head back against the seat enjoying the sensation. Julie softly caressed the inside of Amy's thigh's stroking her hand up and down and every now and then slightly dragging her nails across Amy's soft skin the sensation of this made Amy's cunt want for more and she opened her legs wider hoping for Julie's touch on her pussy.

Julie's hand did not respond and momentarily Julie dug her nails into Amy's inner thigh. Amy bit at her lip trying to hide the pain, not wanting Mark to be alerted to what the two women were doing. Amy opened her eyes and looked at the couple. Mark had his hand firmly between Julie's legs and from the motion of his arm Amy realised he was fingering Julie's clit and that Julie was cumming. Mark slowed his pace and kept deep kissing Julie as she rubbed his swollen cock through his jeans; unaware of what Julie was doing with her other hand.

Amy felt Julie's hand start slowly coming to life again against her thighs, Julie moved her hand higher towards Amy's pussy with each stroke. Amy watched as Mark manoeuvred his hand slightly lower she watched Julie's expression and she knew he had entered Julie with his finger. Amy felt her wet cunt lips being parted as Julie's finger slid along the inside of her cunt, Amy closed her eyes and rested her head back against the seat.

The feeling of Julie's finger on her hot cunt almost sent Amy over the edge, it took Amy all her inner strength not to cum, she wanted the moment to last just a little bit longer. Julie slid her finger slowly up and down stopping every now and then squeezing Amy's hard clit between her thumb and finger; Amy's leg trembled with anticipation of her orgasm. Amy lent her hand against Julie's naked buttock being careful that Mark wouldn't notice.

The touch of Julie's naked flesh against her hand sent butterflies through Amy's stomach she was so close and wanted to cum, however Julie could sense it and every time she had Amy near climax she stopped and paused until Amy's buttocks relaxed back onto the seat.

Julie turned her attention towards Amy's hole and teased Amy by circling her finger around the top her drenched pussy. Amy slid herself slightly down the seat and opened her legs as far as the restriction of her tight skirt would allow. Julie slid her thumb onto Amy's swollen clit and applied pressure as she manoeuvred her finger deep into Amy's hot tight hole, Julie flicked her thumb across Amy's clit, faster and faster, mimicking Marks hand on her own wet cunt.

Amy could not hold on any longer, Julie could feel Amy's cunt muscles tightening around her finger, she rubbed her thumb faster over Amy's wanting clit, Amy's leg quivered and she closed them tight hugging Julies hand with her thighs, Amy dug her nails into Julie's arse cheek as her body erupted into orgasm. Amy let out a sigh as she grasped at holding her scream inside.

Amy parted her legs her body involuntarily jolted as Julie slid her finger from her soddened cunt. Amy opened her eyes and watched Julie wipe her drenched hand along her leg leaving a glistening trail of Amy's wetness. Marks hand was still between Julie's legs, increasing pace with each thrust, Amy grabbed Julie's hand and Julie squeezed tight as she clasped her thighs around Mark's hand, her body shaking as her orgasm rippled through her body her cry of ecstasy was muffled by Marks' tongue diving deep into the back of her throat.

Longview drive the cabbie announced

Julie and Amy quickly let go of each other's hands as Mark lifted his head.

" I guess this is where we say goodbye nice meeting you Amy," Mark announced.

Amy went to pay and once again Mark refused, she thanked him, Julie smiled and winked at Amy there was no need for either woman to exchange words.

Amy rushed inside and into her bedroom discarding her clothes along the way she just wanted to touch herself and fantasize about the cab ride home.

Her breasts ached to be touched and her nipples pinched, she stood in front of her mirror and she noticed the bruises from Julie's fingernails on her thigh. Amy smiled; tonight she would go to bed without touching herself and drift off to sleep thinking of the night and Julie's touch.

Hudson
Hudson
131 Followers