Amy's Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroghost
eroghost
517 Followers

"I think I might be attracted to another man." Amy said in a whisper.

"What?" Dana said, her interest suddenly perked up by the juicy news.

"Yes, it true." Amy said sadly as she stirred her ice tea. "I've been having feelings for another man."

"Tell me all about it, honey." Dana said as she relished the chance to hear her friend's troubles. "I mean, who is he, how did it happen, do I know him?"

"You don't know him," Amy started saying slowly. "He's black."

"You better start from the beginning." Dana said as she thought, Oh this is going to be good.

Over the next twenty minutes, Amy explained it all. About how she met Terrance picking garbage from the street and how she later moved him into the basement with Ronald's permission. Amy told her about all the flirting between her and Terrance and her confused feelings. All the while, Dana attention stayed focused on Amy, absorbing her misfortune like a sponge.

"He cleaned up very good," Amy said biting her lip. "I've been having confusing emotions and can't think straight. I think I'm going to ask him to leave and end this situation, otherwise I don't know what might happen. What do you think I should do?"

Here was the crucial moment when Dana had to chose whether she was Amy's friend or Amy's rival. She saw all the future complications that could arise from this situation and she saw how she could benefit from it too. For a moment, looking at Amy's distress made her feel sympathy for her friend. Getting Terrance out of her life seemed like the logical thing to do to save the marriage. Then Dana thought about the humor in Amy sleeping with a homeless black bum, and Ronald free for the taking in the comforting arms of an old friend. Dana thought that if she played her cards right, she could leave Amy with the bum and she could scoop up Ronald with all his money for herself. He should have been mine anyway, Dana thought to herself. Ronald deserves better then this tramp, she also thought.

"I think you should let him stay." Dana said without the slightest hint of duplicity.

"You do?" Amy said slightly puzzled. Amy had come in the hopes of getting encouragement to throw Terrance out and had not expected this.

"You always have such a low regard for yourself, Amy." Dana said. "I know you would never cheat on Ronald, what you two have is too special. Your just having suffering from some spring fever, it will pass."

"You think so?" Amy said.

"Of course," Dana laughed. "You are the most honest person I know. And honest people simply don't cheat on they're husbands."

"That's true," Amy said. "I always try to be straightforward."

"Exactly. What I think you are doing is a honorable thing and you should be proud to have such an understanding husband."

"Yes, I thought so too. Ronald is a wonderful man." Amy said nodding her head more confidently. "Your right, wow, how could I ever think I could have feelings for any other man then Ronald." "So you see, there's no reason for Terrance to leave." Dana said as she patted Amy's hand.

"Thank you, Dana." Amy said raising her tea and taping glasses with Dana. "I'm so lucky to have a friend like you."

The new man in the house

In some ways, living on the street was easier to Terrance then living in the house with Amy and Ronald. Although he no longer had to worry about food and shelter, it was hard on Terrance to see Amy with Ronald every day. In the street it had been easy to flirt with Amy, but as a guest in her home Terrance had to behave himself. Terrance did not want anger Ronald and get thrown out of the house, thereby risking the chance of losing contact with the lovely Amy. Terrance wanted to beat the wimpy white boy Ronald up but had to restrain himself. Terrance would sometimes catch Amy and Ronald kissing and being affectionate, and occasionally he could hear them making love upstairs and it made him sick.

Between the time Terrance spent on a job search, he started to help out around the house that began to establish his masculinity over Ronald. It started with little things, one morning Ronald was having trouble opening a jar that Terrance took from his hands and twisted open easily. When Amy needed some boxes moved from the attic to the basement, Terrance carried the heaviest boxes. When the kitchen sink broke, it was Terrance who fixed it. Amy noticed too how soon Ronald seem to get tired after physical labor and how Terrance seemed to possess endless energy. Then one afternoon Amy was coming down a ladder after retrieving some high heals shoes in a high closet shelf when she slipped and began to fall off the ladder. Both Ronald and Terrance were nearby, but while Ronald stood there in surprise, Terrance leapt forward and caught Amy in his arms as she fell. For a moment they held still in shock with Amy nestled comfortably in Terrance's arms. Amy looked at Terrance in relief and then something else. Amy felt in herself an intense desire kiss Terrance full on the lips and for a moment she thought she was.

"Oh my gosh!" Ronald called out suddenly. "Good reflexes, Terrance."

Amy snapped out of her trance and Terrance let her down gently to her feet.

"Yes...." Amy said short of breath. "Thank you, Terrance."

"Think nothing of it." Terrance said with a humble smile.

Ronald and Amy embraced in relief, but as they held, Amy kept her eyes on Terrance.

In the weeks that followed, Amy went out of her way to spend less time with Terrance and leave him alone to concentrate on his job search. Terrance's job search didn't go very well and after a few weeks he started to get depressed. Ronald also appeared to be uneasy and restless, and Amy had the feeling he was going to ask that Terrance leave. Amy, who remained optimistic, finally decided to come downstairs one night to encourage Terrance and found him with a bottle of alcohol. Amy was very angry at first but soften up when she realized Terrance was on the verge of considering leaving to live in the street again.

Amy didn't want him to go back to his old ways and tried to talk him out of it with various arguments. Nothing seemed to work.

"What can I do to change your mind?" Amy asked without really thinking.

Half drunk. Terrance replied: "I need to be a man to find a job, but I don't feel like a man here. Help me to feel like a man and I can do anything Amy."

"How can I do that, Terrance, how can I make you feel like a man?" Amy asked innocently.

"I'll keep trying if you let me touch your breasts....and if you suck my dick." Terrance said these words so calmly and directly that Amy had no doubt he wasn't joking.

Amy was stunned by the request and felt as close as she would ever be to throwing Terrance out for good when strong impulse delayed her.

"I can't do that....I'm married." Amy said in a exasperated voice.

"I'm not asking you to sleep with me or cheat on Ronald...I just want to feel like a man, and only you can do it for me."

"What...why only me?" Amy asked, as she felt lightheaded with her hand on her chest.

"Because to me, your so perfect, special and beautiful." Terrance said earnestly. "And you doing that for me would make me feel on top of the world....it would make me feel like a man."

Amy stood silent for a moment, still feeling disoriented by the situation she suddenly found herself in. She looked at Terrance, a tall handsome black man looking at her imploringly, she thought about how he saved her from injury when she fell from the ladder. She though about Ronald and her desire to do right.

"Ok." Amy said nervously. "I'll let you fondle my breasts, and I'll...," here she had trouble with the words. "...I'll suck your dick if you promise to keep trying to get a job until you get one."

"Deal." Terrance said without hesitation.

Amy's body tingled nervously at the bargain she had just made. While Terrance stood still, Amy went to lock the doors-she didn't want Ronald stepping in unexpectedly and look around to make sure no one could see through a window. After making sure they had privacy, She stepped up close to the half shocked Terrance and took his hands in hers. With a slow motion, she lifted his big black hands in her slim white hands to her blouse and placed them on her breasts. Amy's body tingled even more and her head felt like it was swelling. As Terrance's hand touched, her breasts perked up to Amy's surprise and she stood still.

At first, Terrance did nothing, but then he began softly fondling and cupping her breasts intently as Amy watched. This went on for a couple of minutes until Terrance suddenly unbuttoned the blouse that seemed to fly open and exposed one naked breast. Amy's breathing became faster and she started to shake, but Terrance placed on hand on her shoulder and it calmed her.

Terrance leaned forward to kiss Amy's breast and she resisted by drawing backwards. Using both hands, Terrance pulled Amy forcefully back to him and then stroked her face with one hand tenderly.

"Okay." Amy spoke softly. "Go ahead."

Amy put her hands on Terrance's face and pulled his head down to her breasts. She then merely watched, occasionally stroking his hair softly. She started in a fixated way as his black mouth wrapped around her white breasts and began to softly suck and kiss them. He kept caressing and kissing for a few minutes and then looked at Amy intently.

As if on queue, Amy bend down to her knees and stared for a moment at the bulge in Terrance pants. She exchanged looks between Terrance and the bulge in his pants. She thought for a moment about changing her mind but soon found herself delicately loosening Terrance's belt and unzipping his pants. She watched the bulge in Terrance's pants throb and grow bigger, the sight of it mesmerized her. Slowly she lowered Terrance's pants and then pulled down his underwear. Amy couldn't believe her own eyes at what she saw.

"Oh my!" Amy said quite loudly with a smile in spite of her self.

Terrance's cock was the longest and thickest she had ever laid eyes upon. It was a 12-inch rod of pure black meat with a great purple head. It was the most beautiful cock she ever saw, with thick veins running along the smooth black length ending in a huge thick nutsack. Amy shyly put her hand on it and stroked it gently. She examined it carefully, marveling at its size and attractiveness with a fascinated attention.

"It won't bite." Terrance said with a great wide smile.

Amy and Terrance laughed and she blushed.

"It's bigger than my Ronald's." Amy said as she carefully stroked it. Amy giggled for a moment as she held Terrance's cock in her hand. "It's way way bigger than Ronald's. You have a really big dick Terrance."

"You sound like you like it." Terrance said as he began to gently stroke Amy's hair.

"Its amazing," Amy said as suddenly a drop of saliva dribbled from her mouth. She blushed again as she wiped her lips. "I know this sounds dirty but I want to bite it."

"I would love to see your beautiful face wrap its lips around my cock." Terrance said.

Amy giggled once more and then shyly planted a kiss on Terrance's cock. She turned her face aside, blushed again, giggled and covered her face with one hand.

"I can't believe I just kissed your cock." Amy peeked at Terrance's cock that she held in one hand and planted another quick kiss on his cock, and then another and another. Amy then licked it and put her hands over her mouth, trying to suppress her laughter.

After another moment she opened her mouth wide and put the head of Terrance's thick black cock into her mouth. She began sucking and with a audible smacking sound pulled the black cock from out of her mouth.

"I like it...I really do...I always wanted to suck a man's cock." Amy said between sucking, kissing and licking Terrance's cock.

"Haven't you sucked Ronald's cock?" Terrance asked.

"You can't really call his dick a cock." Amy said sharply and without fully realizing what she said. "This is a man's cock."

Amy sucked and licked Terrance's cock ravenously for twenty minutes. Terrance would occasionally grunt with pleasure as Amy's mouth worked hungrily on his black cock. Pleasuring Terrance seemed to please Amy and she smiled with delight. Amy kissed and licked every glorious inch of his black manhood. Amy also licked Terrance black balls vigorously, savoring them like a delicacy.

After greedily gobbling at Terrance's balls, Amy began stroking Terrance's cock vigorously, working him into a climax.

"Oh, Terrance. I want to make you cum." Amy rubbed his cock with one hand and bared her breasts with the other. "I want you to cum on my tits."

After rubbing Terrance's cock continuously over her breasts, Amy masturbated Terrance into an orgasm. Terrance ejaculated a great stream of cum all over Amy's breasts, and after he was spent, Amy rubbed his long black cock over her cum drenched white breasts. Amy began to gently suck his cock again, with the cum still dripping from his dick, and she tasted the cum on her tongue and swallowed.

After that Amy coughed a little and her passion seemed to ebb.

"Oh my goodness, Terrance." Amy said backing away from him.

"Thank you," he said. "For making me feel a man, I'll find a job tomorrow. Your such a good lady. Don't worry about this...this was just between us."

"Yes...it has to be Terrance....I love Ronald." Amy said as she turned red with shame. "We can't ever do this again."

"You don't have to worry, Amy." Terrance said smiling as he pulled his underwear and pants back up.

Amy felt more at eased and then smiled again once more at Terrance as he helped her to her feet.

"Thank you, Terrance." She said in a daze. "Thank you for understanding."

They said nothing for a moment and then shared an awkward hug. Amy returned cautiously upstairs, terrified of Ronald finding her flushed with excitement and splattered and smelling of Terrance's cum. She found her way into the bathroom and prepared to take a shower. For a moment she looked at herself in the mirror, fascinated by the sight of the cum on her breasts. In a moment of weakness, Amy scooped up some of Terrance's cum with her finger and sucked it off and swallowed it. Amy then shook her head and took a cold shower. She returned to her bedroom and woke Ron as she slipped into bed. That night, Ronald began rubbing her breasts to initiate foreplay.

"I have a headache tonight, honey." Amy told Ronald sharply. Ronald halted his advance and they both went to sleep.

Nearly a week passed since Amy's pretty lips lavished licks and kisses to Terrance's black cock. During that week Amy tried very hard to pretend that nothing had happened and that what transpired between her and Terrance was only a loving form of encouragement. Amy carried on and behaved like things were as they were before her encounter with Terrance. She paid more attention to Ronald and did all sorts of nice things for him. Sex with Ronald was becoming a chore, however; since she kept picturing Terrance's beautiful black cock.

Terrance made good on his promise to Amy and aggressively sought employment. One day, Terrance announced that he had secured a interview with a auto repair shop. Everyone was happy at the news, but Amy was so excited that she felt she needed to see Terrance alone and congratulate him. The thought of being alone with Terrance made Amy nervous and she picked up the phone and decided to seek the counsel of a friend. Amy phoned Dana and asked her to meet for lunch.

Dana's Plan

Dana came ready for her lunch with Amy. Tucked snugly in her purse was a little tape recorder with a tiny microphone that stuck out of the purse enough to catch any nearby conversation without being seen. Dana felt bad about having to put a hole in her favorite purse but felt the sacrifice a necessary one. She was completely ready to catch any incriminating thing Amy might say so she could pass it on to Ronald and help destroy they're marriage.

Dana almost felt sorry for Amy when she came in. Amy looked so distressed and so restless. She saw how Amy looked to Dana for advice and support as her only confidant and friend.

Even upset Amy still looks so cute and perfect. I hate her. Thought Dana.

As Amy finished her ordering her drinks and settling in for lunch, Dana didn't have any clue as to how good the information Amy was about to reveal.

"I did something terrible, Dana." Amy started to say. "I gave Terrance oral sex."

"I can't believe you kissed him?" Dana said, mindful of the fact Ronald would later listen to this tape.

"I didn't kiss him." Amy grimaced. "I sucked his cock."

Dana spilled her drink and her head spun with the realization of what she heard. After a waiter came and cleaned up the table, Dana turned to her friend with a look of astonishment.

"I can't believe what you said." Dana said. "What did you say?"

"I sucked his cock, Dana." Amy said remorsefully. "I got down on my knees, put his dick in my mouth and sucked it."

"Did you sleep with him?" Dana asked, hoping to hit a home run of evidence.

"No, of course not." Amy said. "But I sucked his cock, I even, I even swallowed his semen."

Dana shook her head in disbelief.

"How could you do that?" Dana said, trying to sound good for the tape. "What about Ronald?"

"I know," Amy said distraught. "His cock was so big and beautiful, I couldn't help myself."

"He had a big cock." Dana said, momentarily forgetting herself.

"Yes, a big hard black cock." Amy said dreamily. "It made me so hot he could have raped me and I wouldn't have cared."

"Amy, I can't believe you said that." Dana said, and carefully she reached into her purse as if getting a handkerchief, but in reality Dana switched off the tape recorder.

"That's more then enough to end it with Ronald." Dana thought to herself. "Now to finish her off."

"I love Ronald, Dana." Amy said. "And it was a one time thing, I promised myself I would never do it again."

"So what's the problem that you called me about?" Dana asked.

"Terrance has found a job and worked very hard to improve himself. I want to go and congratulate him in person and by myself, it would mean more if I did that. But I'm afraid of what might happen if we alone together."

"Amy, you're my best friend and I think you go ahead and see him alone." Dana said.

"Really?" Amy asked with a puzzled look. "But what about my temptation, what if things get too hot and I lose control again, wouldn't it be better to back off."

"I don't think so, Amy." Dana said assertively. "I think you need to face it, your not the kind of person to shrink away from conflict."

"But what if something happens?" Amy asked.

"Then it happens," Dana said. "You have to confront your feelings and be true to yourself. Maybe your heart is going in a different direction now, maybe your meant to be with a black man and have his babies."

"Oh my gosh," Amy said blushing. "Are you saying I should have an affair with him?"

"No, absolutely not," Dana said choosing her words carefully. "I'm just saying you should listen to your heart."

"Yes," Amy said nodding. "That's true, Dana. You always know the answer and what to say."

"Now don't worry about this silly infatuation," Dana said. "You love Ronald, it doesn't matter how hot Terrance makes you or how sexy he looks, you were meant to be with Ronald. But if there is a chance you are meant to be with Mr. Hotsuff, then I think you should find out."

"Yes, your right Dana." Amy nodded. "I plan to find out."

As a final touch, Dana reached into her purse, took out a small case and past it discreetly over to her friend. Amy looked at the little container and immediately recognized it and blushed.

"I know you and Ronnie don't use protection since you were trying to have kids so you can take my birth control pills. I want you to be safe." Dana said.

eroghost
eroghost
517 Followers