Amy's Holiday Surprise

Story Info
Erotic times during the holidays.
3.1k words
4.08
40.8k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bogey3
Bogey3
49 Followers

Time does fly. It was nearly Christmas again, the year after our first "adventure" that I wrote about in "Amy The MatchMaker". In the days following that unexpectedly erotic night we talked a lot about what had happened. My view was that it was the greatest adventure ever and I wanted to plan more fun like that. However, Amy had a different view. She was very embarrassed over the entire affair and said she could never plan something like that again:

Me (laughingly): "I understand that you are a bit uncomfortable with the taboo nature of bedding two of us at the same time ... but I know you throughly enjoyed yourself all night long and into the next morning. Tell me you didn't enjoy making love to two guys that you really like? We were all consenting adults."

" Tell me honestly, if the opportunity arose again, wouldn't you like a repeat?"

Amy: "Well, yes I am embarrassed. What if somebody found out about it? I would die .. wouldn't you?"

Me: "Good grief yes .. if someone found out. But who would tell? Not me or you and I doubt if Donnie would. Besides he is out of the country again. And it's not like there are pictures or anything to be accidentally discovered. But admit it ... wasn't that the most erotic night ever?"

Amy (grinning): "Oh my god yes! Having both you guys do my bidding was fabulous ... nothing in my wildest dreams could have imagined that. I wore you two out didn't I?"

Me: "Oh yes you did ... and waking up to you riding him was the best ... knowing you were sobered up and still wanting him ... and me ... was perfect! So how did that happen? His idea or yours?"

Amy (blushing): "I don't know ... it just happened. I woke up and walked through the living room to the kitchen to start the coffee. He was sound asleep on the couch. On my way back to bed, he said good morning. So being polite, I too said good morning and went over and sat on the chair next to the couch. Looking in my eyes, he told me he liked my outfit ... oops, I had not even thought about the fact that I was still naked ... I looked down at his waist and could see his hardness poking the sheet ... so I grinned and told him I could see he liked it .. maybe a lot? With that, he pulled the sheet back and I could see he was fully erect. We just looked at each other for a while ... me thinking it would be fun one more time ... so I straddled him on the couch and impaled myself. God that felt good. He held perfectly still while I slowly rocked back and forth. It was a wonderfully delicious way to start the day. It was a long, slow love-making. After he finally came, I dismounted and saw you standing there. Damn, you scared me!"

Me: "Cool ... what a perfect ending to our adventure. Well, ending after you and I fucked in front of him. So you did us each 6 times at night and once again in the morning ... for a total of 14 times in about 10 hours! That is a record for you ... best we ever did was on our honeymoon ... 12 times over 24 hours. Wow. Think we'll ever beat that?"

Amy (blushing again): "The record is actually 16."

Me: "What? When?"

Amy: "I had to get up and pee in the middle of the night ... I checked on him and found he had lost the sheet and was hard, so I went over and covered him ... but he woke up and pulled me down on him and we started kissing ... and you know, things just happened ... Twice." (smiling)

Me: "That is so hot ... wish I had seen that. So .... don't you want a repeat of that fun."

Amy: "Look, I was tipsy, we were tipsy. I could never plan that in advance. It would have to be spontaneous. I would be embarrassed to even see Donnie again. Good thing he is overseas. Would I ever do that again? ... well, maybe. But all the conditions would have to be right. Someone I really liked, totally private and I am sure we would need some wine (smiling). I just don't think it will happen. Let's enjoy the memories."

So Reader, I was resigned to that being our one big adventure. The memories of it made for lots of hot sex over the following months. All I had to do was picture her making out with him and I would get hard ... or better yet remember how she looked with her legs thrashing about into the air around his naked waist, her thrusting up to meet his every stroke. And if I could get her to talk about that night, we were good for an all niter. Nothing like being inside of her and hearing her tell of some detail of that night ... whether it was just about the first kiss after I left them alone or the last fuck of the night .. LOL.

Now it was approaching Christmas again and Donnie had written to say he would be back in town for the holidays visiting family. We wrote back and asked him for dinner on the Saturday following Christmas. As you might imagine, this lead to lots of conversation about whether or not we would have more sexual adventures during his visit. Her position was a clear "I think not!". Darn.

That Saturday arrived. Dinner was started and Amy was dressing. She kept coming out to me and asking if this or that was right? This dress or a skirt and blouse? These earrings or those? These shoes match my outfit? Of course, I opted for the sexiest dress: lots of cleavage and clingy. She spent lots of time on her hair and make-up. I got to thinking that it was like she was getting ready for a date. Damn, what a hot idea ... me helping her dress seductively. But ... she said no repeat. Hmmm. Guess she just planned to tease him.

Promptly at 5pm the doorbell rang. I answered it and let Donnie in. This was a new house to us and his first comments were about how we had moved up in the world and congratulated us with two bottles of Champagne. We went into the kitchen to put them in the fridge and got a couple of bottles beer while we were there. Amy had disappeared into the back rooms, so I gave him a tour of the yard and talked about his plans ... he was only in town through the weekend and was happy to get a chance to see us again ... especially my sexy wife.

As we walked back into the house, Amy made her entrance slowly down the stairs. She was gorgeous. As she walked into the room, Donnie told her so and gave her a big hug and a kiss. We then retired to the living room.

We opened the Champagne and he toasted our new home. We then caught up on the intervening year. After some chit-chat, Amy (the match maker) asked about his love life:

Amy: "Who is the lucky girl now?"

Donnie: "Actually, no one now."

Amy: "Really ... ummm .... just casual dating? Bet there are lots of lucky women."

Donnie: "Not really. I haven't been with a woman since I last saw you guys."

Amy: "I don't believe you ... you are way to romantic .. not to mention horny ... for that!"

Donnie: (laughing) "It's the truth. After you, how could any woman compare?"

Amy: "You are so bad!"

Me: "I have to agree with Amy, Donnie. We have know each other for way too long ... I know you can't get through a day without sex and I cannot imagine you depending on your hand for a year!"

Amy: "Yeah Donnie ... 'fess up! There must be someone."

Long awkward silence.

Donnie: "Well, it is the truth ... you guys really don't know?"

Amy & Me: "Know what?"

Donnie: ".... ummm .... I am Bi"

Me: "What! No you are not!"

I looked over at Amy ... she was stunned. Mouth open, eyes wide. We just sat there for a while. Finally Donnie spoke:

Donnie: "I thought that you guys knew. Sorry if it offends you, but this is how I have always been ... I like girls and guys. Frankly, after Judy dumped me, I just didn't want the hassle of another relationship. So I have been hanging out with my guy friends."

Amy: (slowly) "Okay ... so you aren't attracted to women now?"

Donnie: "Oh, yeah I am still attracted, especially to you. I just don't want to get involved in anything complicated."

Amy: "Wow ... this is a Holiday Surprise ... Time for dinner, let's just eat."

With that, we went into the dining room and she served dinner. Throughout dinner we talked about old friends and old times, but no one brought up the subject of relationships or Donnie's love life. I have to confess that the images of him with guys were running through my head and I wasn't sure I liked what I had just learned. By the end of dinner, we had polished off the second bottle of Champagne and Amy suggested that she serve dessert in the living room.

Donnie and I settled down around the coffee table while Amy brought in the dessert and coffee. As she was serving she bent way over ... so that if Donnie were interested, he could see most of her ample (34D) boobs. And from the backside as she served Donnie, I had a wonderful view of her ass through the clingy dress ... and could not see any panty outline. And we had reverse views when she served me. Hot ... maybe she was having second thoughts about Donnie? As we ate dessert and sipped our coffee, Amy began to flirt with Donnie .. subtle but clearly interested. And, he seemed to enjoy the game. Shortly after finishing, he excused himself to go the the bathroom. This gave me an opportunity to ask Amy what she thought of all of this.

Amy: "I can't believe he is gay or bi or whatever ... how could he like guys after last Christmas. He must not find me attractive anymore."

Me: "Is that why you were flirting with him? Seeing if he would make a pass?"

Amy: "Maybe ..." smiling.

Me: "Well, (I teased her) you did say you weren't interested in a repeat of last year. What could be the more perfect excuse?"

Amy: "You are right. I just can't get over it. Guess that is life."

Upon Donnie's return, she started to clear the dishes, suggesting that I give Donnie a tour of the rest of our new house.

Me: "I'll take care of the dishes."

" Why don't you give him the tour .. or maybe you guys would like to play pool in the family room?"

Donnie: "You have a pool table? Cool. Part of my misspent youth was playing pool. Amy, show me the way."

Me: "What are you guys drinking. I'll be the bartender."

Amy: "White wine."

Donnie: "Same."

I cleared the dishes and poured the wine. As I took it into the pool room, Amy was lining up a shot .. bent way over showing lots of cleavage and her black lace bra ... hot. They were laughing and smiling a lot so I guessed that she was over her shock and back to being just friends. I left them to the pool and went back to cleaning up the dining room and kitchen, listening to the click of the pool balls and their laughter. Life was good again.

As I was finishing cleaning up, I realized that I had not heard anything for a while. I went into the family room and found it empty ... hmmm. Maybe she was giving the rest of the tour. I crossed over to the darkened hallway heading down to the bedrooms and noticed that the only light was coming from the master bedroom. As I approached it, I could hear them softly talking. I stopped and let my imagination run wild ... could they be involved?

Now my heart was racing. Should I just stay there and listen? Should I interrupt? Listening won out ... and it was the sounds of passion: soft moans and whispers. Until I couldn't stand it ... and peeked around the corner from the darkened hallway.

The soft bedroom lights revealed my hottest dream. They were naked on the bed. Clothes everywhere. Amy was on her back, Donnie on top. Her legs were up around his waist, ankles locked together. Heels digging into his ass ... driving him into her slowly and deeply. I was instantly hard.

Amy: "Oh god yes, yes ... just there. I love the way you do that ... so gentle."

That made me even harder as I watched a slow, controlled fucking of Amy.

Amy: "You are so good ... I can't believe that you got hard again so quickly."

Damn ... this was their second time already??? I decided to get my camera from the den. I was shaking as I loaded it with hi-speed black & white. I walked softly into the bedroom and knelt at the base of the bed. I wasn't sure the light was enough but I didn't want use flash and give myself away. I took several pictures from behind him ... focusing on his cock sliding slowly in and out of her glistening pussy ... wishing I had color to capture her red pubic hair surrounding his cock. I had to time the shutter with there moans so they wouldn't hear the click. I took pictures from several angles .. all out of their view (as if they cared) until the roll was done. After this I softly returned to the den and put the camera away.

I stripped naked in the den ... giving some breathing room to my aching erection. Then padded back to the doorway to the bedroom and watched them still fucking ... damn he was good!

Amy: "I have to put my legs down ... but don't stop!"

Donnie: "Let's roll over ... your turn to do the work."

Amy giggled as they struggled to reverse position without him coming out of her ... but he popped out anyway. He lay flat on his back ... his dick sticking straight up ... shining with her juices. I wished I had more film. She then got on her knees and straddled him.

Amy: "Remember doing this on the couch last year? I just love this position."

Donnie: "Remember? How could I forget the best sex of my life! I bet you like it because it is called woman superior. Right?

Amy: (laughing with him) "Maybe ... or maybe because it feels so good .. it gets you deeper into me than most positions. And, I like to be in control!"

" Do you like it when I squeeze like this?""

Donnie: "Uhhhh ... oh oh .... I am cumming, can't stop!"

Donnie stiffened and thrust several times up into her ... grabbing her breasts as he came ... Amy's threw her head back and moaned as he came in her. As they slowed down, Amy collapsed onto him, pushing her legs back. This was a picture ... her naked body prone over his, her sweet ass on top, her boob flowing over his side ... both of them panting, sweaty and spent. She eventually rolled off of him ... and saw me standing there naked.

Amy: (chuckling) "You pervert! How long have you been standing there? I hope we put on a good show for you. So I bet you think you get to screw me now? I should just make you stand there .... (long pause) ... get over here!

So she got on her knees, ass facing me with her boobs dangling in his face as I fucked her in the doggie position .. our favorite. Donnie could not get enough of her boobs as we fucked ... he squeezed, pinched and sucked them both. Of course, once I came, he was rock hard again .. and she couldn't wait to get him inside of her again .. taking him doggie style too.

I got under her breasts and suckled while they fucked ...I could hear the wet sounds of their coupling ... smell the sex ... this was really hot, no wonder he was hard ... I then looked towards her pussy and found I had a great view of his cock sliding in and out .. and his balls bottoming against her. Wow. I reached out and rubbed her wet clit as he fucked almost violently this time ... and he came just after she started cumming.

We all collapsed on the bed. Both of them out of breath ... and me with a cock sticking straight up. She reached over and slowly stroked my cock ... sweet girl.

Amy: "I can't tell you how much that turned me on ... who is ready to fuck me or eat me?"

Me: "Sit on my face and I'll do the honors."

Now I am happily sucking on her pussy and she is kissing Donnie,both of them whispering between kisses ... when she gets off, turns around and faces my cock, lowering herself and beginning a 69 ... wow ... how could it get any better? Well, Donnie answered that by sliding his cock into her pussy as I am eating it ... unbelievable ... Soon she started cumming loudly ... causing me to cum and Donnie followed just as I was finishing ... and she kept cumming and cumming ... She must have cum for 5 minutes straight.

As we caught our breathe there was a long awkward silence ... finally Donnie got up and said he had an early breakfast with his folks before his flight back home and really should get going.

We all got dressed and walked him to his car ... Amy gave him one last passionate kiss through the car window and he drove off. We never saw him again.

And I never told her about the pictures.

Bogey3
Bogey3
49 Followers