Amy's Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oreo99
oreo99
12 Followers

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Alan asked, wanting to hear her beg.

"Oh God, yes...please, please fuck me..." Amy breathed in a throaty voice. "Please fuck me hard!"

A wanton look crossed her face. He looked directly into her eyes, and guided his throbbing manhood into her open wetness. They both gasped at the overwhelming sensation. Slowly, inch by inch, he lowered himself into her depths. They became one, staring at each other wide-eyed, panting in ecstasy.

He began pumping into her rhythmically, his swollen cock engulfed in pure joy. She lay there, receiving his every thrust with equal joy. They wanted it to last forever. Yet they could hardly wait to reach their common goal.

Soon he was fucking her wildly, thrusting deep and hard; the table rocked and shook. At first it had been all about her pleasure, but now consumed with lust, Alan could no longer control himself. He could only feel the burning desire deep inside him, aching to be released.

He slammed against her relentlessly, driving his raging cock deep into her hot, gushing hole. Her mind went numb and she let out a series of loud moans interspersed with short gasps for air. She wriggled back and forth, but the bindings kept her from moving much. All she could do was lay there and meet his hungry cock with her own restrained thrusts.

Their heat grew, burning from their innermost core and emanating outward until it engulfed them completely. Each penetration felt heavenly, and Amy could feel herself edging closer and closer. Finally, it rose ever so higher, and Amy reached her pinnacle, letting go with a long steady moan of unbelievable pleasure and relief. The waves of her orgasm floated through her, over her, and all around her. She flung her head back and her mouth opened wide in disbelief.

The sound of her ecstasy was too much for Alan to bear. The hot, moaning, orgasmic, female body writhing under him excited him out of his mind. With one last large thrust, he stabbed her deeply. His semen came gushing out, each strong spasm bringing intense pleasure to his entire being. He became dizzy in orgasmic bliss.

Breathing heavily, he collapsed onto her warm oily body. They lay there a moment catching their breath, occasionally shuddering from the aftershocks of sexual energy passing between them.

Alan untied her wrists and then her ankles. She rolled over onto her side and gave him a big hug and kissed him deeply. He put his arms around her and wrapped his top leg over her until she was wrapped inside him. The experience had been so overwhelming that tears welled up in Amy's eyes. They lay like that for a long time, stroking, kissing, caressing, saying nothing...just enjoying the moment.

After several minutes they stirred. Alan broke the silence. "You'll have to come back soon for another massage," he said smiling broadly at her.

"Yes, I'd love that," Amy replied. "But next time you'll have to do a better job... you forgot to massage my feet!"

Amy let out a big laugh. Alan grinned and was laughing too. Soon they were laughing together uncontrollably, wrapped in each others arms.

oreo99
oreo99
12 Followers
12