Amy's New Apartment Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy's sexual adventure continues.
4.2k words
4.48
17.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura expressed surprise when Amy woke early on Sunday morning to spend breakfast with her. Amy could hardly tell her that it was because she'd barely been able to sleep last night due to the anticipation of Katie's visit.

Amy twirled honey onto her toast and glanced around to catch Laura bending over as she reached for a carton of yoghurt at the bottom of the refrigerator. She was abashed to find herself thinking that Laura's ass looked particularly cute in the jeans she was wearing.

Dismissing such thoughts of her friend, she talked for a while about a variety of trivial things before Laura remarked "You got on well with my cousin Katie when we went out a couple of weeks ago. Would you like me to arrange to meet her again? We could go shopping together or maybe bowling."

"Yes, that would be great," enthused Amy, though avoiding eye contact with her friend. Could Laura know about their relationship?

"No problem, I'll give her a call," declared Laura.

"So, what are you up to today?" Amy remarked, quickly changing the subject. She already knew the answer, as Laura had already told her she was spending the day with friends.

"Oh, just out at Libby's place. We're having a barbeque. You'd be welcome to come. There'll be loads of people there you know."

"Thanks, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather."

Laura did think she looked a little flushed and so left it at that. Soon, Amy heard the departure of her car as she drove off to meet her friends.

When the doorbell rang at eleven, Amy almost ran to the door to wrench it open. She jumped on Katie as soon as the front door closed, her legs wrapped around her waist.

"Whoa! Easy, girl!" Katie laughed. "I suppose I should be honoured that you're so pleased to see me," she said whilst dropping her bag and Amy onto the floor.

"Should I take my clothes off? I've shaved my pussy nice and smooth for you," Amy added eagerly.

"Good girl," said Katie, kissing her on the forehead. "Okay, let me see."

Amy lifted the short summer dress over her head, the process slowed as she struggled to stretch the fabric over her large breasts. She quickly slipped out of her panties to stand naked and proud in the hallway.

Katie appraised her hairless body before reaching out a hand to pinch one of Amy's pale pink nipples. She lowered her head, suckling the erect teat hard until Amy gasped at the force of her mouth. She released it and then gave her a series of slow kisses, each one higher than the last. Amy moaned softly as her lover's lips caressed her neck leaving a trail a red lipstick marks.

Katie then cradled her face with one hand and gave her a firm, sensual kiss full on the mouth.

Amy passionately returned the kiss, her tongue entwined with that of Katie as she stroked her hair. She reached out a hand and released her long blonde hair from its braid, arranging it over her lover's back with her free hand.

"Take off my clothes," Katie ordered.

Amy unbuttoned Katie's blouse, revealing a lacy white bra beneath. The cups were sheer, revealing the promise of the small nipples beneath it. She reached behind Katie's back and released the clasp. The bra dropped to the floor and Amy reached out both hands to knead Katie's small but firm boobs. It was now Katie's turn to moan with pleasure.

Amy then unzipped the jeans and Katie stepped out of her shoes to help her remove them fully. She was wearing a white thong which accentuated her athletic rear end particularly well. Amy giggled as she playfully removed it with her teeth. She could pick up the scent of Katie's pussy, only inches from her face.

"Let go to the bedroom," Katie whispered, taking her lover's hand and guiding her into the front room.

Amy was soon lying naked on the bed. Katie again tied her hands to the headboard before taking out a long metal bar from the bag of sex toys which she had brought with her. Each end had what looked like leather cuffs of some sort attached to it. Amy soon found out what it was for, as Katie secured each ankle in turn, spreading Amy's legs wide into a position from which she could not easily move.

Katie then attached a further cord to the center of the leg spreader, tying the other end to the end of the bed. Amy was now firmly secured on the mattress in a spread-eagled position.

"Now, I'm really going to have some fun with you," warned Katie. She produced a large feather from the bag and proceeded to gently stroke Amy's body with it.

She passed it teasingly over Amy's armpits first, causing her to writhe against her bonds. She then groaned with agony and ecstasy as the feather caressed her nipples with its delicate touch. She glanced down her body and could see that they were hard and erect pinnacles on the mounds of her breasts.

"I call it tickle torture," laughed Katie, now circulating the feather on Amy's stomach and inner thighs. Amy was almost driven mad by the sensation on her flesh.

"Please, oh please..." was her gasped response.

Katie then concentrated her efforts solely on Amy's exposed pussy. She slowly brushed the feather over the whole length causing her lover to buck her hips in response to its touch. Her labia were engorged with desire and became wet with her juices.

Katie had one last surprise. She untied the end of the cord attached to the bottom of the bed and slowly pulled it towards Amy's head. Her legs, secured by the ankles could only follow suit and she found her feet being drawn to her shoulders. Katie then tied the cord to the headboard and tightened it further so that Amy was trussed up neatly with her limbs collected together. Her pussy was completely exposed, laid wide open for Katie to do with as she would.

Amy's discomfort was soon forgotten when Katie took out a long, metallic vibrator and slid it carefully into her vagina. A second smaller vibrator was produced. Katie carefully lubricated it before easing it slowly up Amy's anus. Amy felt totally stuffed, but the pleasure when Katie activated both vibrators was incredible.

She could feel her pussy pulsing in time to her racing heartbeat. A bead of her juices slowly trickled down into the crack of her anus. The anticipation of orgasm was unbearable and so when Katie started massaging her clitoris, it didn't take long for waves of pleasure that seemed to last for an age to overcome her.

Katie untied her and then forced Amy to masturbate her urgently until she too came in spectacular fashion. They then embraced, kissing and holding each other for some minutes.

"You enjoyed that?" Katie asked.

"Wow, yes. It was amazing. Where do you learn to do these things?"

"Ahh...that would be telling," Katie smiled enigmatically.

Her cell phone then buzzed in her bag. She jumped out of the bed naked and looked at the message on the screen.

"It's a text message from Laura. She wants us to go shopping at the mall on Friday evening."

"Yes, she did mention something this morning."

"Are you okay with that?"

"Yes, I guess so. Rather it was just us."

"Aww...thanks," cooed Katie. "How long have you known Laura?"

"About two years. We worked together for a while and just hit it off."

"Any, you know...chemistry between you?" suggested Katie.

"No," Amy replied, but the blush that rose to her cheeks said otherwise.

"You like her, don't you?" Katie teased. "I bet you'd like to fuck her wouldn't you?"

"No. Honestly, it's not like that!" Amy protested, her cheeks now crimson with embarrassment at the thought of having sex with Laura.

"Now, now, don't lie, or I'll have to punish you."

"Maybe, I like being punished," Amy retorted suggestively. "Maybe, I like being a naughty girl."

"Okay," laughed Katie. "Maybe later, but to get back to the point, I bet you'd at least like to see her naked."

"Well, I suppose so," conceded Amy. "Just out of curiosity," she added.

"You must have seen her nude around the apartment. What about when she's in the shower?"

"No. She's very private. Always keeps the door locked. The most I've seen is when she comes out wrapped in a towel. Most I've seen her is in her bra and panties."

"Bet I could get her naked," challenged Katie.

"No way!"

"Bet you fifty bucks."

"Okay, I accept, " replied Amy. "You'll never do it, though."

"Oh, I can charm the panties off anyone," laughed Katie. "Just you wait," she said as she replied in the affirmative to Laura's text message.

Chapter 5

The girls met up on Friday and Laura drove them to the mall.

They went first for something to eat in a little Chinese place on the second floor where the conversation turned to relationships.

"You seeing anyone at the moment?" Laura asked Katie. "You were going out with that football player six months ago, but that fizzled out. Any chance of a reconciliation?"

"No, he's definitely out of my life," said Katie. "I might have a few irons in the fire, though," she added cryptically.

Amy looked up, dropping the noodles from her chopsticks. Katie surely wasn't going to spill the beans?

"Do tell," Laura said.

"Well, maybe not now. Early days"

Amy inwardly breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't sure that she was ready for Laura to find out that she was a lesbian relationship with her cousin.

"But, what about you Laura? You still with Malcolm?

"Yeah, we're cool. I'm seeing him tonight."

"You staying over?" Katie added suggestively.

Laura blushed, but shook her head. "No, not tonight."

Amy wished this wasn't the case as she wanted to spend the night with her lover.

"Okay, ladies, finish up, we're gonna do what girls do best and shop!" exclaimed Katie.

The girls paid the check and walked through the mall talking eagerly about what they wanted to buy.

Katie expressed the desire to buy some new swimwear and the other two girls remarked that they could also do with something new for the summer, their current costumes were from last year and looked a bit tired.

They entered the lingerie and swimwear section of a large department store and starting examining the garments. Laura opted to try on a conservative one piece number which she declared would mainly be used when she went swimming down at the gym she attended. She also took a plain blue bikini into the fitting rooms.

Katie opted for a selection of three rather small bikinis, all in bright colours while Amy opted for a black bikini which had a bit more support for her large breasts. She also picked a floral number from the same range.

The girls entered the fitting room and chose changing cubicles, Laura down at the far end and Amy and Katie next to each other. Apart from the girls, the spacious fitting room was empty.

Amy undressed, slipping out of her clothes and paused to admire her breasts in the full length mirror. She put on the floral bikini first, enclosing her breasts in the cups and then fastening the plastic clasp at the back, before adjusting her boobs for a better fit. She then slipped on the bikini briefs. She thought that the bikini top made her cleavage look pretty good. She then undressed and started to put on the black bikini.

She was just pulling up the briefs when the curtain moved. She quickly put an arm over her naked breasts, but it was only Katie from the cubicle next door.

"Shh!" she gestured with a finger to her lips.

Katie was wearing a cerise bikini that with tie sides. Amy thought it really accentuated her athletic figure and the ass looked really good in the tight triangle of fabric that covered it.

"We don't have much time," urged Katie, unzipping the shoulder bag she'd also brought into Amy's cubicle.

Turn around and bend over," she ordered.

Amy turned, and offered herself up to her lover, holding onto the rail on the wall with both hands.

Katie pulled down her bikini briefs, and Amy obligingly stepped out of them before opening her legs wide to allow Katie better access.

Katie produced the black vibrator that she'd first used on Amy in one of their first bondage sessions. Even the low buzzing sound of the vibrator would attract attention, so Katie decided to just us it as a dildo today.

She slipped it gently up Amy's vagina, before stroking it forwards and backwards, gradually increasing the speed. Amy's boobs hung down and gyrated like crazy udders , slapping into each other, before Katie put her hand around and cupped her left breast, stopping the motion.

Then, Katie released her breasts and moved her hand down to her pussy, Amy closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip in an attempt to avoid making a noise. She knew they had to be as quiet as possible. This proved difficult when her lover latched onto the pea like hardness of her clitoris.

Katie's motion with the dildo became more urgent, her left hand also massaged Amy's pussy more firmly, teasing the erect clitoris. Amy stiffened and gave a shudder as she came.

It was just in time as they heard Laura's voice outside. "You two both in there?" she asked.

Amy quickly starting pulling on her clothes whilst Katie answered confidently. "Yes, I was just asking Amy if she thought the pink suited me." She pulled the curtain aside carefully and asked Laura, "What do you think?" twirling as she modelled the swimwear.

"You'd look good in anything, Katie," smiled Laura. "Is Amy nearly done?"

Just at this point, Amy pulled aside the curtain. She was now fully clothed with the bikinis held over her arm. "I think I'll take the black one," she said.

"Okay," said Laura, I think I'll take both of these. "We'll go and pay while you get dressed," said Laura to Katie.

The girls left Katie in the fitting room where she was able to retrieve the dildo and secrete it back into her back before anyone noticed.

On the way out of the mall, Katie exclaimed that it was going to be a really nice day tomorrow. The weather forecast she'd seen said it would be eighty degrees and sunny all day.

"Why don't we all go to the beach," she enthused.

"Yeah, sounds good," said Amy, wondering what Katie was up to. She'd never shown that much interest in going to the beach when she had suggested it.

"I'm not so sure, "said Laura

"Oh, go on," both girls pleaded.

Laura didn't take much persuading and soon they made plans for the next day. Katie would drive and pick up the other two girls. They'd take a picnic and have some fun body boarding if the waves were good.

Chapter 6

Katie arrived early the next day and a sleepy Amy and Laura joined her in the car. Amy soon fell asleep on the back seat and so Laura was left to talk with her cousin.

"We seems to be going an awfully long way Katie," she ventured. "What beach are we going to. Newport? Long Strand?"

"No, I thought we'd opt for something a little more remote."

After an hour they arrived at a sandy road end, with no other cars in site.

"Wow, when you said remote, you really meant it, "declared Laura.

Amy woke from her nap and the girls unpacked beach mats, towels and other gear from the car.

"It's only about ten minutes walk," said Katie.

The girls trudged across rough sandy grassland towards imposing dunes in the distance. They could hear the noise of the surf that awaited them.

After more like twenty minutes they crested the top of a steep sided dune to be presented with a beautiful white sandy beach with not a sole to be seen.

"Cool! Great beach," exclaimed Amy. The girls giggled as they part ran, part tumbled down the loose sand of the dune face to beach below.

The set up their wind break, though the breeze was light and warm and then carefully draped mats and towels on the sand.

Katie was the first to peel off her clothes, showing no inhibitions as she lifted the crop top over her head, wiggled out of her denim shorts before unclipping her bra and kicking off her panties. She stood naked and unabashed before the other two girls, before putting on her swimwear.

"Katie!" Laura said, sounding worried. "Someone might see you and you're embarrassing Amy."

"Oh, Laura! You've seen me in the nude loads of times and Amy doesn't mind, do you Amy?"

"No, it's fine. Honestly Laura," she added reassuring her friend.

Amy had already dressed in her bikini at home and so only needed to remove her summer dress. Laura wrapped a large beach towel around her and wiggled out of her clothes before cautiously dressing in her bikini, without so such as showing a flash of boob or ass.

The girls ran into the surf, squealing at the coldness of the water. They stood waist deep and soon were splashing each other. "Oh, I didn't really want to get my hair wet," Laura declared and Katie covered her in a particular large shower of seawater.

"Too late for that, cousin!"

The girls swam and floatedg in the sea before attempting a little body boarding, even though the sea did not oblige with any significant waves.

After their picnic lunch, they lay sunning themselves, as the lay on their beach towels. Laura was on her front, though had carefully applied sun lotion so as not to get too burnt. Amy lay on her back with Katie lying on her side, one elbow raising her head.

"Let's go back in the sea again," she restlessly declared. "I'm bored just lying here."

"I'm fine here," said Amy sleepily.

"Oh, come on," said Katie. "I've got a naughty idea. There's no-one for miles, so why don't we go skinny dipping?"

"Amy woke from her slumber immediately." So this was Katie's plot to get Laura naked.

"No way," said Laura. "I don't want some random guy to see me in my birthday suit."

"They won't, we can see anyone coming along the beach. And, there's plenty of time to cover up."

"With this she drew the tie strings of her bikini, both top and bottom and defiantly dropped the fabric t the ground. She stood there hands on hips, her breasts thrust outwards. A bead of water dripped from her hair and rolled down her stomach gaining momentum as it disappeared into the cleft of her hairless pussy.

"Come on Amy, you're game aren't you?" she asked, though the request was more of a command.

"Okay, I guess so," Amy softly agreed.

She stood up and unclipped her bikini clasp allowing her big breasts free of their encasement. The fresh air felt good on her large pink nipples which soon became erect in the breeze.

She coyly turned before hooking a thumb into each side of her bikini briefs and lowered them to her ankles, before gingerly stepping out of them. Shyly, she turned to expose herself to the other two girls. Laura tried to disguise it, but couldn't hide her surprise at the sight of Amy's body.

"Why does everyone shave these days?" she remarked in response to the site of Amy's clean shaven pussy. "I hope Katie hasn't been influencing you. She's never had pubes, started shaving at puberty, didn't you Katie?"

"Sure did!" exclaimed Katie. "Now come on Laura, no need to be shy. We're both naked, so you can do it too."

"No, sorry girls. These tits are my boyfriend's eyes only, I'm afraid."

"Well, if you change your mind," Katie declared before grabbing Amy's hand and running carefree towards the surf.

"Looks like I win the fifty bucks, "Amy smugly declared as they swam naked in the sea. Her breasts bobbed to the surface as she lay on her back.

"Not yet, sister", Katie laughed as she splashed water over her lover. "We still have tonight. Just you wait".

The girls emerged from the water, the water dripping from their bodies and walked up the beach to their sunbathing friend.

"Wish I could fuck you now," Katie whispered.

"Later. Maybe tonight if Laura goes to sleep before us."

"Oh, I think I can guarantee that," Katie added cryptically.

The girls returned to the apartment at seven and all took turns showering off the sand of the beach before Laura organised a barbeque in the yard.

12