Amy's Ordeal

Story Info
Secretary's boss & his friends make her their slave.
2.3k words
4.35
133.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,228 Followers

Amy's heart raced with excitement when she turned the page of her calendar pad and saw the cryptic notation "TODAY IS THE DAY". She immediately picked up the phone and called her husband to remind him that she had to work late that day.

Amy had been Jack Washburn's faithful secretary for six months. She smiled as she reminisced about the job interview that had changed her life. After she had answered all of the usual questions, he had said, "You're just what I'm looking for and you have the job providing you are willing to help with my hobby." As he led the puzzled woman into an adjoining room, she recoiled in horror when she saw the whips and paddles hanging from hooks on the walls. She immediately recognized a set of stocks, but was mystified by the other bizarre contraptions. Chills ran up her spine when she speculated on what their purpose might be.

"This is where I have my fun," Jack said. "I saw that same look on my last secretary's face, but she soon became addicted to our little games. I promise that you will, too. I'm offering you a very good job and a chance to broaden your sexual horizons. I'll give you fifteen minutes to think about it. If you still have your clothes on when I come back, the deal is off."

Amy desperately needed a job. Her husband had lost his when the mill shut down. Their tireless search for employment had been fruitless. She finally had been offered a job with excellent pay and working conditions. She just couldn't pass it up. She had no choice but to cater to Jack's whims. With trembling fingers, she began to unbutton her dress.

The bewildered woman soon found herself in bondage with clamps attached to her sensitive nipples and labia. Holding her tightly by her blond hair, Jack pumped his cock in and out of her red mouth until it puked what seemed like a quart of semen down her throat. Within moments, she was bent over a leather device called a horse and was getting fucked better than she had ever been fucked before. If not for the ball-gag muffling her screams, they would have been heard in the next county. Orgasm after orgasm racked her enslaved body. Her screams of joy became screams of pain when Jack's prick forced its way through her virgin anus. Adding to her misery was the brisk spanking that accompanied the buggering. But Amy's agony soon turned to ecstasy. The strongest orgasm yet caused her to lose control of her bladder. Before it was empty, she passed out cold.

As Amy thought about that first time, her pussy lubricated so copiously that the crotch of her panties became damp. Each Friday afternoon after that, Amy put aside her role as Jack's secretary and became his slave. As good as the one-on-one sessions with him were, they paled by comparison to the orgies held once a month when Jack and four of his friends used her as a sex toy. Today was the big day! As she pretended to work at her desk, she could hardly think of anything but what was to come.

The orgiasts began to arrive. Dave, a sixty-something business associate of Jack's, arrived first. Carl, a good-looking young stud with a voracious appetite for sex, was next to arrive. Handsome Randy was the last man to arrive. The name suited him perfectly. As always, beautiful, haughty Gloria was fashionably late. She looked as soft as a cream-puff but was as stern and domineering as any of the men. They all treated Amy politely in her role as Jack's secretary. That would all change when she crawled through the door of the torture chamber and became their slave.

Amy was eager for the orgy to begin. After losing his job, her husband had become impotent and Amy's only sexual pleasure came at the hands of Jack and his deviant friends. By the time he called her into the torture chamber, she was invariably as horny as a bitch in heat. She heard muffled laughter behind the door to Jack's office. As always, they were having a few cocktails to wash away their few inhibitions. Of course, it would have been inappropriate for Amy to join in.

"GET YOUR ASS IN HERE, SLUT!" Amy almost had an orgasm when she heard the words that she had been longing for. After locking the door, she quickly removed every article of clothing. With trembling hands, she removed a small box from the drawer of her desk, picked out a pair of C-clamps on a slender gold chain and attached one to her right nipple. She tightened the clamp down until she winced. It was very important to get the clamps on tight because if they slipped off during the sex play she would be severely punished. After attaching the nipple clamps, she attached a similar set of clamps to her labia. The next device was a tapered butt-plug. After lubricating it with hand lotion, she worked it into her tight ass. "WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG, WHORE? GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" Amy could tell by the tone of Gloria's voice that she was in for a rough time.

Amy trembled as she knelt outside the door of the torture chamber and put the last piece of hardware - a set of handcuffs - on her wrists behind her back. The door swung open and Jack towered over her with his enormous cock bobbing at full hard. She knee-walked into the room and waited with bowed head in the center. Her dominators surrounded her like a pack of wolves encircling a rabbit. Jack grabbed her roughly by the hair and stuffed his thick cock into her mouth. "Suck it, bitch, suck it hard," he demanded.

They circled her like buzzards and took turns with her mouth. Each one took a moment of pleasure before moving on. Gloria thrust out her bushy pussy and demanded a licking. Eating pussy was something new and exciting for Amy and she was grateful for the opportunity to practice her newly acquired skill. "If I didn't know how much this bitch loves cock, I would swear she's a lesbo," Gloria said. "Get that tongue up in there, slave. Fuck me with your tongue." Amy was happy to comply. When Gloria turned around, spread her ass-cheeks and demanded an ass-hole licking, she happily complied with that demand as well.

After thirty minutes of sucking cock and eating pussy, Amy was treated to her first taste of jism. Dave, a man older than her father, held her tightly by the hair and pumped his fat prick between her tight lips. "I think I'm going to give the bitch my liquor now," he said. "I hope you're thirsty, pig. This load has been fermenting in my balls for a week. ARRRRRGGGGGG!" Dave's prick vomited stream after stream of watery juice down Amy's throat. She couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with it, and her mouth was soon so full that her cheeks bulged. She struggled to hold in the sap because she knew that she would be punished if she spilled as much as a drop. After the temporarily satiated man staggered away, Amy swallowed hard to get down his generous gift.


"You made him cum too quickly, slut," Gloria said. "You'll be punished for that." After removing the handcuffs, they doubled her over the leather horse and fastened straps around her wrists and ankles. As Gloria spun a wheel beneath the horse, it began to rise. As it did, the slave's slender body was drawn taught. "The tighter you are drawn the harder you will cum, bitch," Gloria said.

Amy howled as the nine leather tails of Gloria's cat stung her back. An instant later, the strop of a riding crop bit into her tender flank. Amy understood at that instant why a thoroughbred runs faster when the jockey goes to the whip. A split second later, a bare hand landed on the other cheek. Her punishment continued with various whips, paddles, and bare hands until her body was covered with stripes and welts.

"She's ready for a fucking," Jack said. Almost before the words were out of his mouth, his huge cock ran as smoothly into her fuck-hole as a torpedo into a torpedo tube. Amy's cunt welcomed Jack's cock like an old friend. Copious quantities of sex-sweat bubbled out of the muscular walls. "The beating really got this bitch's juices flowing," Jack said with a chuckle.

Her ankle bonds holding her securely in place forced Amy to take the full brunt of each bruising thrust. Her howls echoed from the walls and rattled the glass baubles dangling from the chandelier. "We had better gag this whore before she has the cops on us," Gloria said. While Randy held her tightly by the hair, Gloria strapped a ball gag around her head. "That's much better," Jack said. "All of that caterwauling was giving me a headache."

While Jack fucked her, the others amused themselves by urinating on her striped back. "Damn, the bitch is cumming," Jack announced. "Her pussy is sucking me off. BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR!" As soon as Jack stepped aside, Carl drove his cock into Amy's soggy snatch. "Man, you make the best sloppy-seconds that I have ever had," Carl said. His pleasure was so intense that he soon made his own premature contribution to the soup that was simmering in Amy's pot. While Dave was fucking her as vigorously as a man half his age, Amy came so hard that the butt-plug shot out of her ass like a rocket and struck him in the belly.

Randy chose to have his first orgasm in a kinkier manner. He asked his friends to hold Amy's head and then he knelt in front of her. "There's no better way to degrade a slut than to jack off in her face," he said. "Hold her mouth open so she gets a taste." As Randy pumped his fat dick, pre-cum spun out in slender strands. "Come on, buddy, whitewash her tonsils," Jack urged. Randy pumped his fat cock as though his life depended on it. "Oh, fuck, fuck, yes, here it comes! HERE IT COMES, BITCH! I'M CUMMING! OWWWWWWW!" Amy gagged on the powerful jet of cum that shot straight into her throat. Randy decorated her face with cum as carefully as a baker decorating a cake with icing. He sprayed her forehead, eyelids, cheeks and chin. "She's a work of art, my friend," Jack said. "That is as fine a facial as I have ever seen."

As the men rested, they watched Gloria rape Amy with a strap-on dildo until unbearable ecstasy caused the abused slut to swoon. The sadists left their unconscious slave strapped to the horse while they refreshed themselves with cocktails. "Let's make her sit on the tack next," Dave suggested. The "tack" was one of the older gentleman's favorite perversions. His companions enthusiastically seconded his motion.

Amy was released from the horse and was allowed thirty minutes to clean up and rest in the bathroom. The refreshed woman returned to find Gloria on her knees giving the men head. She was delighted to see that the dom's ministrations had restored their erections. She was very roughly placed in a bottomless canvas seat that forced her knees back against her tits and allowed her ass to dangle through. After Gloria tied Amy's arms and legs up out of the way, she went to a small control panel on the wall and pressed a button marked "UP". Amy was smoothly hoisted off of the floor by a concealed motor. "Most of the red has disappeared from her ass," Gloria observed. "I'll put some of the blush back on those pretty cheeks." Amy once again felt the sting of a crop against her sensitized skin.

When Gloria was satisfied with the rosy glow emanating from Amy's ass, she returned to the control panel, pressed a button marked "DOWN" and lowered Amy onto the "tack". Jack grinned as he aimed his greasy cock at Amy's puckered anus. Amy thought that she would split in half as Jack's prick pried open her ass. Jack's announcement that the head was in was drowned out by her shrieks. Gloria lowered Amy until all of her weight was on Jack and all eight inches of his prong were planted, then she raised the basket until there was just enough clearance between their bodies to allow for spinning. "GIVE THE SLUT A SPIN!" Dave shouted. The old pervert was beside himself with excitement.

Amy squealed as she spun around on Jack's cock like a wheel on an axle. The pain that she had felt on penetration quickly evaporated as Jack's greasy cock caressed every nerve in her anus and rectum. At the end of the first spin, Gloria quickly strapped the ball-gag to Amy's pretty head to stifle the nerve-wracking animal noises that the slut was making.

As Jack fired his buckshot deep into Amy's rotating rump, she had such an intense orgasm that she lost control of many of her muscles, including those that controlled her bladder. The laughing orgiasts scattered as Amy's cunt sprayed a stream of amber fluid toward all points of the compass. Jack, who bore the brunt of the shower, was thrilled. He grabbed her to stop the spinning and took the golden shower on his chest and belly.

By the time Amy had sat on all four "tacks" she was exhausted from countless orgasms. The muscles in her thighs, belly, and cunt ached, not surprising considering what she had been through. Her tormentors allowed her to rest while they gave in to Gloria's demands to be fucked. The men treated their partner in sex as an equal and fucked her as primly as though fucking their own wives.

Gloria huffed and puffed as the four men serviced her. Even though she didn't equal Amy when it came to screaming, she made it very clear when she was cumming. Amy watched it all through half-opened eyes and soon grew envious of her mistress. "Someone please fuck me some more," she pleaded. "My God, what does it take to satisfy this bitch?" Gloria asked as she reached for her strap-on dildo.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,228 Followers