Amy's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy acknowledges her love for her Black Master.
4.4k words
4.56
124.4k
44
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Acknowledgment

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring and coming to grips with the realities of interracial sex.

*

Sometimes it wasn't easy living in two worlds, but I was still loving the experience. Ninety five percent of the time I was a stay at home wife and mom with two kids. In addition to looking after the kids, I did the cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, etc. that everyone expects. The past week had been particularly long and wearing since both kids were sick.

I dressed the way a mother in her mid thirties is expected to dress; we usually went to church on Sundays.

What none of my friends, neighbors or relatives knew was that the other five percent of the time, I had become a slut for a black man. Of course my husband Mark knew; it was he who persuaded me to go black in the first place. Then once I got a taste of Negro sex, I couldn't get enough of it. It only took two weeks from the time I first danced with a black man until I was begging him to shoot his black seed deep inside me.

The change was so sudden; I was so consumed with a craving for black sex, that even Mark was taken back and was having second thoughts. Mark always wanted me to dress a little sexier. To be more attractive to my new black lover, I started dressing like a street walker. Mark thought it would be hot to see me in the arms of a black man. Once I experienced the intensity of black on white sex, I submitted completely to my new black boyfriend.

As I told Mark, I couldn't help myself; I was in lust with a black man.

Constantly I thought of James, my black god, my black Adonis. He was so masculine, tall, strong and beautiful. And, I thought about his wonderful black cock. Longer than Mark's and so thick I couldn't quite get my hand around it. A special bond had developed between James and me. He could take me to heights of sexual ecstasy that my husband just was not physically capable of matching.

I feel sorry for Mark. I love him so; he is my husband and father of our children. He is conflicted, a little jealous, and is having trouble coping with my sudden and complete submission to James. But, he sees and understands how happy I am with James, how sexy and desirable James makes me feel.

Mark and I had several discussions about his concerns, how consumed I was with James, that I smoked pot with him when I'd never smoked anything else before, and how I begged James to have unprotected sex with me. I tried my best to make him understand how great and intense the sex with James was, and how euphoric it made me feel. By the end of the week, while still concerned, he was feeling somewhat better about the whole situation as he realized just how happy I was. He even told me how great he felt to see me developing into such a sexual creature. He really is the greatest husband!

Even with sick kids, I managed to call James several times during the week. I talked about how I couldn't wait to see him again, how I loved his sexy body and his big black cock and how I was his bitch! With the kids feeling better, we made a date to meet at the club Friday evening.

Since Mark wasn't with me the last time James and I were together, I told James I wanted Mark to join us. James was OK with that since he had already established his dominance over me in front of Mark.

As Friday evening arrived, I couldn't wait to see James. I dropped the kids at my mom's and Mark and I went to meet James. I wore tight, low rise jeans with thong panties underneath, some sexy heels and a little t-shirt that had a little bumblebee on it and said "Bee-och". It was short so some of my belly showed, and since I didn't wear a bra, anyone could see my nipples poking out some.

We were the first to arrive at the club that had become our favorite meeting place. It's a place where white women go to meet black men. The place reeks of sexual tension, and my clothes fit right in. We waited by the bar until James arrived. Then we all had a drink and James and I danced.

I love dirty dancing with James, and that is what we did. We danced and kissed, rubbed and ground against each other. I also love the looks we get, and the looks that other women give him, like they are envious that I have such a hot guy. It was fun too, to have Mark watch me being so sexual with a black man. I just loved being held in those strong, black arms.

After dancing a while, I was getting so horny that I suggested we go back to James' place. Actually we were all eager to go. I went with James in his car so I could wrap my lips around his cock while he drove. I felt like such a slut doing it, but I couldn't help myself, he is so goddamn hot. And all the while, he played with my tits. He just pushed up my shirt and fondled and pinched my nipples.

When we got to his place he put on some loud rap music. Looking at me with that devious grin of his, he said, "Bitch, why don't you put on a little show and strip for Mark and me?"

They sat beside each other on the couch to enjoy the show while I started moving to the rap beat. I really was enjoying myself.

After I danced a little, I slowly started pulling my shirt up to my nipples, teasing a little as I went.

That elicited, "show us your white tits bitch," from James, along with, "that wife of yours sure is a slut!" directed to Mark.

So I whipped off my shirt and danced topless for a while. It was hot dancing to that music. I had fun shaking my B breasts at the guys.

James said to Mark, "Tell that whore wife of yours to show us her ass."

Goaded as he was, Mark joined in, "Come on Amy; show us your ass like the slut you've become."

Tight jeans being what they are, I had to sit for a moment and remove my shoes so I could get my jeans off. I put my shoes back on and danced some more in heels and thong.

It was exciting to dance for both my men, and I was making myself horny. I moved close to James to tease him some. I teased him with my tits and ass, pushing one or the other in his face. He took those opportunities to either slap my ass or squeeze my tits.

I backed off again and stepped out of my thong. That elicited applause from both and a "I sure do love seeing your wife's white pussy," from James.

"What I really like doin is sticking my nigga cock in it! It's so nice and tight," and he laughed some more.

I danced back up to James and rubbed against him some more, really teasing him with my naked body. It was so hot to do it with Mark sitting right there!

Then I worked my way down between his legs, took out his cock, and started sucking his beautiful ebony shaft.

I got even more excited when I heard James tell Mark, "See how much your slut wife love suckin nigga cock? She just can't get enough of it!"

After I had James very hard, I kicked off my heels and helped him out of his clothes.

Mark was right next to us stroking his cock while he watched, loving what he was witnessing.

By that time, I was so horny; I couldn't wait to have that beautiful black cock inside me.

I climbed on top of James and settled right onto it, guiding it into me as I lowered my self. I just love the feeling of fullness I get as he stretches my vagina on penetration. It was only painful the very first time, after that I just feel stretched and incredibly full as he enters me.

I started riding him right there on the couch, mmmmmmmm it was so good, his cock was buried in my dripping pussy, my arms around his neck; I just rode him like that.

We kissed and I shoved my tits in his face so he could suck on them with his full lips.

"Mark," I started as I was bucking up and down. "I just love James' big black cock...in my...tight pussy! I love...how it stretches me...so much! You just can't please me...like James can! That's why I'm a...slut for nigger cock! I'm his bitch! All his!"

I could tell my talk was getting James excited. He was hard as a rock and pushing up to meet my every thrust!

Shortly, I was done teasing Mark.

I started cumming in those incredibly intense waves of ecstasy that only James' beautiful cock can give me.

Orgasms so intense they make my tight pussy spasm around his wonderful invading penis.

"I'm gonna blow my nigga cum inside you bitch!" I heard James say as I felt him rise up and blast his load deep inside me.

It was so hot!

His cock was so tightly clenched by my vagina walls that I could feel it pulse as he pumped his seed right at the entrance of my womb. My spasming vagina milked the sperm from him.

After I caught my breath, I looked over at Mark. Some how he had stripped off his clothes, but although being right beside him, I had never noticed when.

He must have loved it too. I could see by the amount of semen on him that he had cum hard watching and listening to me.

Then we sat around naked taking a little break. James and I smoked a little weed. James' house normally smells clean, but we had given his living room the unmistakable, musky smell of sex accompanied with the sweet smell of pot.

After a little while, James suggested, "Let's all go to the bedroom."

Taking my hand, he led me to the place where only a week before he forced me to beg him to cum inside me for the first time.

I promptly got on the bed on all fours, pointed my ass at my husband, "Mark, I want you to fuck me."

As he penetrated me, I asked, "How does if feel fucking your whore wife while her cunt's filled with nigger cum?"

I was all stretched out by James, so I felt a good deal looser with Mark, but I was so turned on by the idea that he was fucking me with James' cum in there! I felt so nasty!

James got in front of me, pushed his cock in my face and grabbed a hand full of my hair, "here, suck my nigga cock bitch!"

Mark continued to fuck me while I sucked James.

James is a tough act to follow. Even though Mark couldn't bring me to orgasm, I loved feeling him inside me.

I know Mark loved watching me suck on James while he fucked me. If he hadn't cum earlier, he would not have lasted very long. As it was he came eventually, mixing his seed with that of James already in my pussy.

A little after that James moaned loudly and shot his load all over my face. He did it on purpose, and it was a huge turn on!

It was like he was marking me.

I licked it all up using my fingers as Mark watched his wife behave like the slut she'd become.

Mark told me later how lucky he felt he was being able to witness me being such a slut for a black stud like James. He said, "It's fun to watch what is developing, the relationship between you and James is hot. As a matter of fact, it's hotter and more erotic than I could have imagined!"

All in all, it was another great evening.

As the next week started, I figured that Mark was becoming more comfortable with everything, as I was. I still couldn't believe it sometimes when I thought about it all. All I knew was I was having so much fun!

I would think about James a lot, and called him at least once a day. If I couldn't see him at least I could talk to him. We talked about sex, but we also talked about how we wanted to be together, dance, stuff like that. Sometimes I called just to say hi, that I was thinking of him, and wanted to hear his great baritone voice.

I talked to James on Wednesday; I wanted to talk to him about getting together and getting my nipples pierced on the weekend. But before I could bring it up, he mentioned that a friend of his was having a party on Saturday night and wanted to know if I would go with him. I thought it could be fun so I of course said yes. I figured we could do my nipples the next weekend. He was so cavalier with his invitation, I wondered if he might also invite one of his other white girlfriends, and wondered how to handle that if he did.

After all, an Alpha black man like James must have his pick of white bitches. Sometimes I would think of him having other girlfriends and feel jealous, which struck me as rather ludicrous since I was married, but I felt jealous nonetheless.

I was very excited thinking about the party and having a chance to meet all James' friends. I thought it should be a lot of fun.

I asked James if it was OK if Mark came along, and he didn't think it would be a problem. He did say that most of the people would be black, so Mark would probably stick out though. I hoped that Mark would realize how neat it was that I was being shown to James' friends, and that he would be able to witness it.

I couldn't wait for Saturday night. I planned to look really good for James, so James would be proud to show me off as his white bitch.

I bought a little white dress made of stretchy type material so it hugs the body. It was very short, mid-thigh at best and it only came up to my tits, so my shoulders were totally exposed. The fabric was so thin; the outline of my nipples was clearly visible. Of course I wasn't planning on wearing a bra.

I got my nails done with the French tips. I also found a gold necklace at a kiosk in the mall that said "Bitch". I topped my look off with clunky high platform shoes. I figured I looked very slutty, not bad for an old married lady.

Just as we left the house, I decided to give Mark something to think about during the evening. I said to him, "Mark, I just want you to know I'm not wearing panties." It made me feel bad and sexy to tell him that; I loved it! The look on his face was priceless.

We drove to James' place and picked him up. James and I sat in the back while Mark drove. I felt soooo bad. I felt like a schoolgirl in the back seat, making out with James, giggling, rubbing his thick cock through his pants all while my husband drove. Knowing my tricks, James asked if I was wearing panties as we got in the car. He liked my response when I said "no".

We kissed, deep passionate kisses, he started to play with my tits (or "titties" as I notice black men call them), first through the fabric of my dress, but then he pulled the dress down to get his hands right on them. I got so wet.

When we got to the party, it was about a 15 minute drive, it was already in full swing. It was at a friend of James' house. There were a lot of people, mostly black. There were also a number of white women, and they looked pretty sexy trying to get the attention of black guys. Mark was the only white guy. The music was loud, lots of rap and hip-hop. People were dancing, talking, drinking, and having a good time.

The party was lots of fun. I had a great time. It was fun just being with James. I loved being dressed sexy for him, him showing me off, dancing with him. It was just fun and crazy.

I think I looked pretty sexy and held my own against many of the other women, about all of who were in their early to mid 20's. I loved walking in with James and having him show me off and introduce me to his friends. They were all pretty cool and wanted to meet James' new "married white bitch".

I met a woman named Jessica who James told me he used to fuck. She was about 30, a pretty Asian lady. It was fine meeting her. Even though I sensed that she still wanted him, I knew that I was James' girl for the night.

James introduced me to some sexy friends too. They were very cool, they complimented me on how I looked, they smiled and laughed that I was married and that I was getting some black lovin. Some were with white girls, others were with black girls. All in all, they were some very hot niggas. Yummy!

James and I danced some. When we danced it was very sexy, rubbing each other, kissing, his hands were all over me which was hot.

I had to be careful with my dress though as it would ride up some as we danced. If I didn't keep it pulled down, I'd end up flashing pussy all over the place! As it was, Mark told me later he glimpsed some pussy on several occasions, and I guessed he wasn't the only one.

Mark seemed to be a little out of his element, but he was OK. He liked watching us and other interracial couples dance. The guys were pretty cool that he was there, almost like they respected him for sharing his wife with James. He got pretty horny watching all the action.

Some of the hot guys at the party asked me to dance, and since James didn't seem to mind, I said "yes!" They were not shy in telling me that they thought I was pretty sexy. I danced dirty with them too. They had their hands on me, I was rubbing against them, feeling their cocks, and it was all fun! They paid particular attention to my ass; they squeezed it and rubbed it, which was hot. All the while James was either watching or talking to his friends.

There was lots of dancing going on as well as drinking. Some people were wrapped up in the Final Four basketball tournament. James and I smoked a little weed to get high and made out some more on a couch. James ran his hands over my bare ass and squeezed me and played with my wet pussy. It was exciting to know that people could see us.

Finally we were both so horny that we went into a bathroom. James played with my tits through my dress, running his hands all over me. I dropped to my knees and took out his cock and sucked it for a bit, but didn't have a chance to finish because someone was pounding on the door to use the bathroom.

It was a white girl, and she just smiled at us knowingly as we opened the door.

After a while I told Mark we wanted to go back to James' place because we both were so horny. I think he was ready to go too so he could watch us fuck.

As he drove us back, I took out James' cock to finish what I had started before.

Mark just listened from the front seat as I sucked and slobbered on that beautiful cock. I think he was having trouble driving with all the activity going on just behind him.

James started telling Mark how good I was, "Mark your wife sure is a good white slut! She juss can't get nough nigga cock."

James talking to Mark that way made me even more horny. I had to chime in, "He's right Mark...I can't get enough of this black cock!"

To James, "I just love your cock sooo much!"

I went back to moaning and sucking on James while he continued, "I please your little ho wife much better than you can. Ain't that right bitch?"

"Yes," I answered. "You're so much bigger...and better!"

While I was sucking James, he was finger fucking my wet pussy.

I was so worked up from the party that I came pretty quickly.

They were little orgasms, centered on my clit, and just served to make me even hornier.

Mark never knew I was cumming because my mouth was full of cock, and I had been moaning with contentment from the start.

James let out a load moan, "Bitch, I'm gonna cum! Suck it up bitch. Eat my nigga' cum."

I was able to swallow all the cum he blasted down my throat. I was so proud that I could wolf down all the semen he could produce, which was a lot!

When we got to James' place we all went right into the bedroom. I just slipped off my dress and shoes and got on the bed on all fours and begged, "James please fuck me!"

"Tell me how bad you want it!" he responded.

"I'm so horny. I just need you to fuck me!"

He just slapped my ass.

"I've thought about nothing but your beautiful black cock all week! I need you to fill me up the way no one else can!"

Mark took out his cock and started stroking himself.

I felt James' hands on my hips and his cock start to part my pussy lips; it felt so marvelous. I began moaning in contentment.

With a grunt he buried himself inside me.

I gloried in that feeling of stretching and fullness I had come to so crave.

He grabbed a handful of hair, pulled and started thrusting into me as hard as he could.

His balls were slapping up against my clit with each thrust.

"Oh Christ... I'm cumming!" I yelled as the first orgasm gripped me.

My orgasms were earth shattering. They had gotten even better as James and I had gotten more used to each other as lovers. They came in waves, one right after the other. I was moaning louder and shaking, even trembling, as each orgasm crashed over me.

12