Amy's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
In this continued true story, Amy gives up her ass.
5.8k words
4.51
98.9k
38
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring interracial sex as told to me by Amy.

*

One morning after an evening with James, my good friend Nancy stopped by so our kids could play. As the kids played, we talked over coffee. I must have still been glowing from the fucking my black lover James had given me the night before because Nancy just volunteered, "You look different. You seem so happy."

Then joking she said, "You must have a boy friend; you look like you just got laid last night."

I blushed! She had caught me totally off guard. That she had hit on the truth was written all over my face, and I knew she could tell.

Since I'm not a good liar; I knew I couldn't deny it. I paused for a bit to collect my thoughts and then said, "Yes, I do have a boyfriend, and we were together last night."

I could tell by her expression that she was very shocked, surprised, amazed even.

I told her just a few of the details. I told her that he was black, and that my husband Mark knew and approved of the arrangement.

Then she blurted out, "I can't believe you're fucking a nigger!"

In spite of her language, I didn't detect disapproval. Actually it seemed more as if she was in awe.

She is a good friend and promised she wouldn't tell anyone else, and I felt I could trust her. She only knew me as a church going wife and stay-at-home mother of two children. She couldn't believe that I had Mark's permission to have an affair, and with a black man no less.

It was good to finally be able to talk about James with a friend, but at the same time it was kind of scary because someone else knew. I was just concerned about more people finding out.

That next weekend was the weekend I had told James I was ready to give him my white ass.

I knew I would do it. There wasn't anything that James could ask me to do sexually that I wouldn't submit to and do. Knowing that it was something he wanted, it became something I wanted also. I knew that my pain would give him pleasure. The thought that I would be giving my whiteness to him, being his ivory prize was so very appealing to me.

I knew that I could take my husband Mark up my ass, but I would have to take a cock a lot bigger when James took me. While he is not nearly the same size, I felt that if Mark and I did it more it would help get me ready for James.

So, one night, when Mark came to bed, he found me with my ass sticking up in the air, and me saying, "Mark, I need you to fuck my ass."

"I want James to fuck my ass and I want you to loosen me up for him."

He stood behind me looking at my sexy ass saying, "I'm to fuck my wife's ass so it will be easier for her black boyfriend's big cock! How far we have come!"

Mark has conflicting emotions. He loves to fuck my cute round ass. It feels so good for him and it turns him on and makes him jealous at the same time thinking that sometime soon James would be pounding my tight white ass with his big black cock.

However, that vision makes him so hard and horny. He fucked my ass harder than ever before, and he didn't last that long either because he was so excited. For Mark, there is nothing hotter than watching me getting fucked by a black man. Just as I think of James all the time, Mark thinks about James fucking me all the time. When we are in bed it gets him so hard and horny. That's why he encourages me even though he's jealous...is that weird, or what?

I also started to use the big black dildo Mark bought. Mark gets excited when I use it, for sure. He just says it's hot to watch me try and take that big thing up my ass, and how I will love James up there.

The dildo is close to James' size, but I had never taken it all. It hurts and it's hard to do it to myself. I didn't want Mark to help either. I only wanted to experience that size with James in command.

As I thought back on it, I was scared the first time I tried anal with Mark. Also I thought it was a "dirty" thing to do, but part of me was anxious to try it because it was taboo. Mark had played with my ass a little with his finger and it felt good, so I thought that doing anal sex would be even better, and I did come to love anal sex with Mark.

Friday came around and boy did I have a hot Friday evening with James!

Mark drove us to our favorite club so I could meet James. I wore a pair of low rise jeans with some sexy heels and a thong and a halter top. My new nipple rings were barely visible through the thin fabric. I don't know if anyone noticed, but I sure hope they did.

James looked great as always. He wore slacks and a t-shirt that was kind of tight so that it showed off his nice muscles. We greeted each other as we usually do, with a long, deep kiss and James grabbing my ass.

We had a drink and we danced while Mark watched. After a little while, James saw a friend of his that he had not seen in a long time, a guy named Jerome. Jerome was younger, about 25, nice face, short hair cut in a military style, lean but muscular, about 5'10". His skin was of medium darkness. I learned Jerome was a sergeant in the Marines and had recently gotten back from Iraq. He was a pretty nice looking guy who was in great shape.

He joined us for a drink. He seemed surprised at how affectionate I was with James in front of Mark. I was sitting on James' lap, kissing him, dancing sexy with him, the kind of stuff I usually do when I can get my hands on him.

After a little while James suggested that we all go back to his place his place to chill. Of course I rode with James so I could snuggle up to him, kiss him, and caress his body, chest and cock through his clothes. As he drove, he played with my titties and nipples just a little. While a little tender from their recent piercing, much of the soreness was gone.

I figured that the reason James invited Jerome to join us at his place was so I could fuck him, or at least suck him off. Taking the initiative, I told James, "I think Jerome is pretty sexy, and I want to fuck him. That is if it's Ok with you."

James laughed. "It's hot that a married white bitch like you is a slut for niggah cock. I got no problem sharing you with a friend."

When we got to James' house, we smoked a little weed. I snuggled up to Jerome and sat on his lap. I made it very clear that I wanted him. He didn't say much, he just enjoyed it. Mark saw what was happening and it didn't appear that it bothered him that I was coming on to Jerome. He had pretty much figured that was why Jerome when back with us anyway. In fact I think it made him a little happy because I would be fucking someone other than James.

After a few minutes of kissing and running my fingers through Jerome's short kinky hair and over his chest, I could feel his cock getting hard beneath my ass. I wiggled my ass a little bit to tease him. Then I said, "I want you to fuck me."

He would be only the second black guy to ever fuck me.

He was a little surprised that I was so blunt, but he was all for it because he was so horny. He hadn't gotten any sex in Iraq. He asked James, "Is it cool if I fuck your bitch?"

"Go ahead brother; she's a crazy slut for black cock."

I took Jerome's hand and led him into the bedroom. There we undressed each other. He loved my nipple rings. As soon as he unveiled them, he proclaimed, "Nice tittie rings!"

"I got them for James," I responded, "to show him how much I love him and because he owns me now."

As soon as we were both naked, I got down on my knees in front of Jerome and sucked on his nice hard cock. All the while I was sucking and stroking his cock, he ran his fingers through my fine blond hair. His cock wasn't quite as long as James', but it was just as thick. That got me very wet. I can't believe how horny I get sucking black cock.

When he was as hard as he was going to get, Jerome said, "Get on your hands and knees so I can fuck your white whore cunt."

I got on the bed and he proceeded to fuck me doggie style. I could tell it had been a while since he had a white woman. He no sooner positioned his cock at the entrance to my dripping pussy than he lunged in full depth.

I watched the mirror's reflection of his darkness disappearing into my pale white body.

There I was, a mother of two, being fucked by a viral black man 10 years younger than me! I felt very desirable.

Both James and Mark were standing beside the bed, cocks out, stroking themselves.

I felt like such an exhibitionist, and being on display like that made me even more excited.

Jerome pulled my hair only a little. Mostly he just grabbed my hips and fucked me hard.

"How you like my black cock?" he asked.

"I love your cock!" He had a nice size cock and knew how to use it.

He was real horny and he really pounded me.

He kept saying things like "You sure a ho for niggah cock!" that really turned me on.

"I love to fuck white women...cause they so horny for black dick."

By that time, I lost track of things; I was in black orgasm Nirvana.

Waves of incredibly intense orgasms began washing over me.

Orgasms that previously I only experienced from James were then being driven by another thick, black cock.

Orgasms, that shook my very being, radiated out from my vagina.

One of the reasons I was cumming so hard was because everything was so erotic. I was being fucked by a black man I had only just met in front of both my men.

My orgasms reached their peak when I felt Jerome slow and blast his long pent up seed deep inside me!

It felt so good to do something for our armed forces.

After Jerome pulled out, I turned to Mark, "Come here so I can blow you."

Mark stood by the side of the bed so I could wrap my mouth around his cock. After getting used to sucking black cock, it wasn't difficult at all for me to get his white penis inside my mouth.

Mark was as hard as could be from watching Jerome fuck me. It wasn't long at all before I felt him tense and blow his cum into my mouth.

I greedily sucked him dry and easily swallowed all he could offer me.

I no sooner finished Mark off than James said; "Now it's time for me to take your white ass bitch."

The time had finally come! I was both excited and scared. My heart was racing as I got on all fours and James got behind me and lubed up his cock and my ass hole. He used his finger to work the jelly as far up inside my ass as he could reach.

I was quivering in anticipation.

Then he slowly started to enter me as he said, "I sure do love fucking tight white ass."

It took a while for him to slowly work himself in, and my ass hurt more with every inch of his thick cock that he worked in. By the time all of him was in me, it really hurt!

"James was saying, "You sure a slut, taking black cock up your ass right in front of your husband!"

I couldn't say anything because of the pain.

Then James began fucking me.

I clenched my teeth and grabbed a fist full of sheets with each hand.

It felt as if I was being split in two.

I was moaning and groaning.

At one point, I screamed out, "James, you're ripping me apart!"

James didn't even slow his assault. He was a nigger in rut completing his domination of a married white woman right in front of her own husband. He gloried in the pain he was causing as I submitted to his will.

I didn't cum, there was too much pain.

The only pleasure was in knowing that I was finally giving James my white ass and knowing how much I was pleasing him.

Fortunately for me, he came sooner than he usually does.

James slowed his thrusts.

I felt his cock get bigger, and then he just erupted inside me.

I felt his sticky cum fill my colon as he let out a loud groan.

I felt good to hear him say, "I sure do enjoy fucking your ass babe. You're so nice and tight." as he withdrew.

By that time, I was very sore and pretty worn out. James and I just lay in bed for a little while. My ass was throbbing.

We snuggled a little, kissed and smoke some weed while the guys stood and watched us. I knew we just put on quite a show for them.

I really loved having the audience. It was very erotic to see James watching Jerome fuck me, and it was extra exciting to know both Jerome and Mark witnessed my first black ass fucking.

I think seeing me with Jerome really excited James. It also gave him the opportunity to show Jerome that I was his submissive white bitch.

After a little bit, I cleaned up and Mark took me home and put me to bed.

Saturday morning came around, and I was sooo sore! My ass still bothered me Sunday morning sitting in church.

In spite of all the pain, I was still looking forward to doing it again. I knew that in time I would love taking black cock up my white ass.

As I reflected on Friday night, I had to conclude that the whole experience was incredible. I loved every second of it. Having two sexy black studs to please, seducing Jerome, being watched, the whole experience was amazing. I really wanted James to enjoy anal with me, and I was glad that I was able to give him pleasure. I also knew that the more we do it the more pleasurable it would become for me as well.

Part of it was also that I enjoy being submissive to James and having him fuck me like a bitch. I realized that I associated the pain with being submissive. The more pain I felt, the more submissive I was being. In some way I got gratification from the pain James caused me.

Having an audience sure catered to my exhibitionist streak too.

The next weekend was just as great. I met James and Jerome at the club Friday night. Jerome had told James that he wanted to get together with me again. James also told me that Jerome was married to a black woman, but that he really loved fucking white woman and thought I was pretty great.

I was really looking forward to seeing the two of them again, and told Mark that it was important to me that I be alone with my niggers this time. He was disappointed, but understood.

I dressed sexy in a miniskirt, a little shorter than mid thigh, thong, a low cut top and high heels. People could tell I had nipple rings because the top was very tight. I was proud of myself because I thought I looked pretty slutty.

The guys had gotten to the club before me and I found them at the bar. I greeted James with my usual long deep kiss as he grasped my ass. I then gave Jerome just as deep a kiss as I played with a different tongue in my mouth. I didn't think Jerome was expecting such an open show of affection from me in a public place, but he sure enjoyed it.

We each had a drink and just chilled for a bit. I danced with both James and Jerome, dancing dirty like I like to. I got such a kick out of being the center of attention of two sexy black studs and being dressed slutty for them. While it was obvious that I was James' woman, it was also clear to all that I was with both those handsome black men. I loved it! I just love being with my man in public, having people see us together, knowing that I am his white bitch; it is such a turn on. And I loved the look of envy from other white women when they saw the three of us together.

After a little while we were all horny so we decided to go back to James' place.

When we got back there James put on some hip-hop music and we had some beers and got more comfortable. We sat on the sofa in his living room, me with a black stud on each side. We kissed and made out some. There were black hands were all over my white body. It was almost overwhelming. I loved it! They were feeling my tits, ass, and pussy.

Hands worked up my thighs and fingers pushed aside my thong and played with my clit. Other fingers started filling my pussy. I was caressing their bulges through their pants. I was getting so hot and wet.

We didn't make out long because I was so anxious and horny. I soon suggested, "Let's go fuck!"

I led the way followed close behind by two gorgeous, horny black studs.

I did a little strip for them while they undressed. I danced and swayed to the music, slowly shedding my clothes.

I love dancing to black music; the beat is so good. I've also discovered that its also great music to have sex to.

Actually I had grown to love all things black for sure, especially black cocks.

Jerome shouted, "Show us your ass bitch!"

James chimed in, "Let's see those white titties!"

When I was down to just a thong and heels, I danced for a little while showing off my nipple rings and ass. It felt oh so sexy doing that.

The guys loved the nipple rings.

All the while I was watching them stroke their big hard cocks. It was clear they enjoyed watching me. I love being an exhibitionist.

As soon as I was completely naked, all three of us got on the bed. I started licking and sucking their cocks for a little while, alternating between them. That was so much fun. It allowed me to tease them both a little.

Then Jerome got behind me and started to fuck me while I was on all fours. I was so wet, he slid right in. As he did that, I started sucking on James' cock.

They started talking dirty to me which just got me hotter.

James started by saying, "You our white slut bitch. You a ho for niggah cock."

Jerome added, "You just love black dick, don't you? You do anything fo a taste of niggah cock."

That went on for a while, Jerome pounding me and me pleasing James.

I didn't cum right away because I was distracted sucking James, but then I started cumming the way I only cum from black fucking.

My orgasms were so intense they started interfering with my blow job!

I lost my rhythm as I started moaning around the black cock filling and stretching my mouth.

I licked James' ass a little as Jerome fucked me, but then went back to sucking him as best I could under the circumstances.

Then I heard Jerome moan loudly and say, "I'm cumming in you bitch!"

I could feel his cum filling me as he blasted his seed deep in my vagina. He came a lot and he came hard.

After Jerome pulled out, I was able to give James' cock my undivided attention.

It wasn't long before he was cuming in my mouth.

With James, I had learned to love the taste of cum. I eagerly sucked down every drop I could.

Satiated for the moment, we relaxed for a bit in the bed. We kissed some and caressing each other. I played with their cocks and they played with my tits and nipples. Although they were still a little tender from their piercing, I enjoyed it.

After a while the guys were ready to go again. I first sucked James until he was real hard.

When he was ready he announced, "Let me get behind you bitch. I wana fuck your white, round ass while you suck Jerome."

I obediently got on all fours.

He lubed up his cock and my ass real well. It took him a little while to get his whole cock in me, and while it was a little easier than the first time, it still hurt like a son of a bitch!

I was grimacing and clutching the sheets as he worked himself ever deeper.

When he was all the way in, he began pounding my ass and I started sucking Jerome.

It helped keep my mind off the pain as I sucked on Jerome and licked his balls.

I even licked his ass hole. I started moving my tongue down his crack and he raised his hips in eager response.

As I worked the tip of my tongue into his rosebud, he proclaimed his pleasure, "I just love white chicks....They so freaky...and will do anything for black cock."

I could tell I was really making him hot by the way he was arching his back and by how hard his cock got.

He didn't last long after that. As soon as I started sucking and pumping his cock again, he exploded in my mouth.

Knowing what it was like to suck black men's cocks, I was ready for the large amount of cum and had no trouble catching all of his cum in my mouth and swallowing it.

All the while James continued fucking my ass; he was lasting much longer than the first time. It still hurt a good deal, but once he got his entire cock inside me and we got into a rhythm, it started to feel a little better.

12