Amy's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
Amy’s slide into black debauchery continues.
5.8k words
4.52
81.9k
30
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring interracial sex as told to me by Amy.

*

I spent another Saturday night at James' place. I drove to his house in the early evening and we both went to the bar and hung out some. I had a drink and flirted with some of the other back guys. Mostly I made out with James a lot.

It was a little cool, unseasonably so, so I wore some low-rise jeans with some slutty high heels and a little camisole top with spaghetti straps. I never wear a bra when I'm with black men. My top was tight and sexy. I had taken out the rings and put in a pair of gold barbells in my nipples, so it wasn't very obvious they were pierced. Of course I was wearing my wedding rings.

I was sitting on James lap, kissing and licking him. He ran his black hand up my top to feel my white tits right there in the bar. I've become such an exhibitionist. I liked that everybody could see I was his married white bitch and that I was totally his to do with as he pleased.

It was a short ride back, so we just kissed and caressed each other as he drove.

Back at James' place we just chilled a little. We watched some TV, smoked a blunt, and made out some more. Smoking weed makes me mellow, but at the same time makes me horny. So, after making out with my man in public and having some weed, I was so horny that I just got up and started stripping. I put on some hip hop music and danced and swayed as suggestively as I knew how. Teasingly, I slowly got naked for my black stud.

Because they're so awkward to get out of, I first took off were my jeans and put my shoes back on. I love my slutty shoes!

Next I pulled off my top, revealing my B breasts, nipples taunt and pierced. I got my nipples pierced just for James. I wanted to show how much I loved him and that I was his white bitch.

I danced for a while in my thong and shoes, getting close to James, pushing my tits into his face and letting him slap my ass. Finally, I slithered out of the thong, but left my shoes on.

I just love being naked for James, giving him total, uninhibited access to my body. I ended up staying naked until the next morning.

I started undressing my man. I pulled off his shirt so I could kiss and lick his muscular ebony chest.

I waited until I had him completely naked before I started sucking and worshiping his gorgeous black cock. It felt so good to feel his nice thick cock grow and harden in my mouth. I love that I've learned to deep throat him. I can now get it all in my mouth with the head deep down my throat. I love the feel of his thick pubic hair against my lips.

James was saying, "That's it bitch, take all my niggah cock.

Suck my black cock like the ho you be."

I get so wet and horny when he talks to me that way, treating me like the white slut I've become.

It's hard to explain, but I'm proud to be his slut now. That's what James expects of me and I want nothing better than to please him.

When James was fully hard, I grabbed his cock and said, "Let's go to the bedroom now. I want you to fuck my brains out,"

I led him by his cock to his own bedroom. There I had him sit on the bed while I knelt before him sucking him, forcing his cock as far down my throat as it would go, feeling his fat cock stretching my throat as my chin brushed his balls. His cock was so big and hard in my throat. I so love that I can do that now, that I no longer gag as I take him all in.

All the while I was looking admiringly up into his dark eyes.

Before long I felt him tense as he blew his load into my mouth, and I commenced to greedily swallow his salty sweet cum. I so love having a man cum in my mouth, and I sucked him dry.

I was so wet by that point. I really needed to be fucked!

I kept sucking James even as he started to go limp in my mouth. I moved down to his balls, taking one than the other in my mouth.

James raised his hips so I could get my tongue to his ass hole. I tongue fucked his ass, pushing my tongue as far up his ass as I possibly could.

"That's it cunt, suck my ass." James was saying.

"That feel so good. Keep on lickin bitch.

You my married white ho. You do anything for me.

You sure a freak.

You love sucking black ass, don't you?"

"Yes" I responded. "I love tongue fucking nigger ass.

I will do anything for you."

I so love being his white slave whore.

Soon he was rock hard again. I got on top of him and slid my dripping, juicy white pussy down on his black cock.

I so love the feeling of being stretched and filled to capacity by a thick cock.

I watched in the mirror as his black penis was enveloped by my white body. That sight is so erotic, I never tire of seeing our naked, contrasting bodies locked together in sex.

I started riding him hard, feeling the head of his cock bucking up against my cervix.

I was soon cuming. I was cuming hard as his mighty black cock stimulated all of my vagina as only a thick cock can.

I was lost in a haze of ecstasy.

I was grunting and slamming down on him as hard as I could and he was thrusting up to meet me.

Never is the penetration deeper than when we fuck with me riding him. I was like an animal, I couldn't get enough.

I was sweating, gasping for air, but I kept riding him as hard and fast as I could.

I wanted still more; couldn't get enough.

I just had to keep cuming, it felt so great.

James was the first to break the rhythm.

"Get on all fours, bitch." He commanded.

I quickly got off, and eagerly awaited his assault.

"Beg for my cock cunt."

I really needed to have him back inside me. "Please fuck me James.

I need to feel your big black cock back inside me." I begged.

I felt a stinging slap as he smacked my ass hard. Then I felt his cock slid back inside me, back where it belongs.

I'm convinced my vagina was made to be filled by black cock.

James grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled on it as he slapped my ass some more and started to really pound my pussy.

"Tell me how much you love black cock." He ordered.

"There's nothing...I love...more than...black cock." I managed to get out.

I was cuming again.

It was all so HOT what he was doing to me!

'How good is it...to fuck my niggah dick?" He asked.

"There's...nothing better.

I love your...black cock.

I love it...when you...fuck me like...this.

I love you James!"

"You my...white ho!" He exclaimed.

I had to agree with him, "Yes...I'm your whore...I do...what ever...you want."

God, it was so wonderful, the way I felt, the orgasms just shot through me. I love so to be man handled like that.

"Can Mark fuck you good as this?" he challenged.

"No!" I quickly agreed.

"He...can't fuck me...like you can.

You...fuck me...so much better...than Mark does.

He can't...make me...cum like this.

Only you can...make me...cum this hard."

It was all true.

My husband can never make me cum as hard or as intensely as James can.

Or as any black man can for that matter.

It was all so good.

After pounding me for a long time, James slowed his strokes, pulled hard on my hair, pushed as deeply into me as he could, and shot his seed deep inside my pussy as he let out a loud groan.

That was some great sex.

We were both played out. We snuggled some, smoked another blunt and fell to sleep in each other's arms.

I woke up first.

I scooted down and took James into my mouth and began to suck him. I love to wake him up that way. I even love the taste and smell of our mingled stale cum. As soon as he was hard, he took me into the shower and bent me over and fucked me there.

One of the things I love about spending the night at James' place is that I am naked the whole time so he can enjoy my body when ever he wants.

After we were cleaned up, I made us French toast just as if I was his live-in bitch.

I got home to my husband and two young children around mid morning.

That night Mark was fucking me and I started to talk dirty to him. I said, "You know what a whore I am?

Your wife is a slut for nigger cock.

I love nigger cock and I'll do anything to get some.

Niggers make me cum so hard.

You can't satisfy me the way black men can."

It drove him wild! He started pounding into me as hard as he could, and when he came, he came hard. I came too, but not hard, not the way I cum from a black cock.

Later that week, late in the afternoon, I got a call from James. Hey babe, I really want to see you. Come on over tonight."

It was basically a booty call, and I was happy to take it. Right after dinner I put on a sexy pair of shorts and a little top and drove over to James place.

I had been thinking that as I good little slut, I should be naked as much as possible when I'm around James. That way I can be available for him or his friends whenever they want. So as soon as I walked through the door, I kissed James and dropped my clothes on the floor. I felt so bad doing that, and it felt so hot!

I lead James to the living room where I guided him to a couch, sat him down, took off his pants and unbuttoned his shirt. Then I worshiped his black cock with my mouth for the next 15 minutes. I just love sucking his beautiful cock, it gets me so wet to please him that way, and to look up into his eyes as I suck him, mmmmm. All the time, he's telling me what a bad little slut I am.

James hadn't cum yet when he led me into his bedroom. "Get on all fours bitch", he ordered. "I'm going to tap that white ass of yours."

He lubed us both up and got on the bed behind me. I watched our reflection in the mirror. I saw his ebony rod poised at my lily white ass. My heart was pounding with anticipation. I was so turned on.

I was jolted by the stab of pain as he drove his cock into me. Even after all the ass pounding I've experienced, the initial penetration still hurts because he's so thick, but it was getting easier and the pain didn't last long.

Soon James was really pounding me and it really felt good. I started rubbing my clit and I couldn't believe how hard I started cuming.

I was spasming and gasping for breath.

Huge orgasms were radiating out from my center to my arms and legs.

He pounded me for a while then pulled out. "Turn around bitch", he commanded.

I turned and lay back. He stroked his cock until he came all over me, most of it landing on my tits.

"You look real fine with my niggah cum all over your white tittes", he exclaimed.

I agreed with him and began to lick up his cum with my fingers.

Then he added, "you sure a ho to lick up my cum like that."

"I'm your whore, your married white slut to do with as you please", I replied.

Then to drive home the point, having licked myself clean, I started cleaning his cock with my mouth.

"You one freaky white slut," he added.

It felt so bad and wrong, what I was doing. I was really enjoying myself. I liked the very nasty white slut I'd become.

We lay in bed for a little bit and then I got dressed and left. I couldn't stay that long and it was obvious that James was just looking to get off and he was done with me.

Of course Mark wanted to hear all about what transpired when I got home. It got him very horny and we had some good hot sex afterwards.

Later that week I was at the mall shopping, looking for a necklace and a cross to wear. The idea of me dressed real slutty wearing a cross around my neck is so wrong that I just had to do it. I wasn't wearing anything real sexy, but certainly something I wouldn't have worn last summer before becoming a slut for black men. I had on a pair of low-rise jeans and a little top that showed some of my midriff. I keep myself in shape and I look pretty good at 35.

This good looking nigger, muscular, earrings, tattoos, early twenties caught my attention. He was definitely sexy and looked pretty thuggish. I guess I wasn't very discrete because he noticed me looking his way.

He came over and starting to talk to me, hitting on me. His introduced himself as Jamal, and asked how I was doing, what I was shopping for. He told me that I was one hot woman; he was definitely a smooth talker.

He was fucking hot too! I find black men so attractive and I want to get with them. When I see a muscular black man, I get so horny. I know its crazy, but seeing a thug ass nigger gets me so hot. Knowing that I could be a freaky white slut for him, pleasing him, having him pound me gets me wet, especially if he is cut, and has tattoos or is wearing some bling.

I got weak in the knees just talking to him! I felt like a teenage girl as we chatted.

I began to flirt by laughing and touching him, using my body language to let him know that I found him hot. I just couldn't help it. When he left, he gave me his phone number.

I started thinking seriously about calling him. If I did though, I figured I wouldn't tell James. After all, I am sure that there are other women that James is fucking besides me, so why couldn't I be a playa too, right?

I did tell Mark about what happened though. He thought it was hot, that a good looking young black stud was interested in me. We had some good sex that night, talking about what I could do with Jamal.

Both Mark and I get excited when I attract the attention of black men, particularly in public.

James invited me to another pool party at Tashon's house. This time I planned on taking Mark along; I was thinking that it could be pretty wild and that Mark would like to watch what a slut I can be around a pool.

I went out and bought a thong bikini; after all it was expected to get up to 90. Of course the real reason I bought it was that I like black men to know that I want them and that I'm available.

Even without the bikini, I guess I give off a vibe and black men seem to know that I want them, and that is hot.

I also knew that the party would definitely stir up feelings of having a baby by James because I would see Tashon's wife's two beautiful bi-racial children. I'd been thinking a lot about having a black baby.

I was feeling the need to have a black seed growing inside of me; it is hard to describe how much I wanted it.

I think a lot of it is biology. Negro men come across as very masculine and therefore more virile and dominant and at the same time protective and that attract us women. At least it had a strong hold on me.

I feel a need to be submissive to black men. And what could be more submissive than to allow yourself be impregnated by one of them.

Saturday afternoon arrived and Mark did the driving. I looked like a total whore, a little halter top, daisy-duke shorts and high heels.

We picked up James at his house. James and I made out in the back seat all the way to the pool party. James had my tits out and we kissed and rubbed against each other, what fun!

I think that in the last couple of weeks Mark has become more comfortable with the whole idea and resigned to the fact that I am a total whore for black cock.

As soon as we got there, I changed into my bikini in the little pool house next to the pool. I couldn't wait to get as naked as I could as soon as possible so I could strut around in front of all the black men that were there.

It was a great time, good food, great music. I danced a lot and flirted a bit with some good looking niggers, particularly Tashon. But most of the time I stayed close to James. Mark stayed off to the side chatting with some of the guys, but usually where he had a view of what I was doing. All the other guys were black, and they were amused that Mark had come his wife and her black lover to the party. .

A couple of hours into the party, after all the kids had left, I took my top off. To Mark's delight, some of the other ladies followed suit. I just love showing off my pierced nipples, swimming topless and giving James easy access to play with my titties. He didn't hesitate to make out with me showing every one that I was his white bitch.

The best part of the whole day was being at the party as James' white trophy. I just loved the looks I got and showing my husband what I slut I was.

James and I made out some more on the way home. I took his cock out and sucked it till it was real hard so he'd be ready for me as soon as we got back to his place. After being outside practically naked for most of the evening, I was so horny I couldn't wait to feel my favorite black cock stretching my pussy.

James didn't say much when we got home. He just led me into the living room, tore off my clothes off, bent me over the couch and started fucking me.

I knew I had made him real horny. I also think he wanted to demonstrate to my husband that I was his bitch and show Mark how he handles his wife.

I was already dripping wet, so his big black cock slid right into my tight white pussy. His penetration filled my vagina the way I need it to be filled, the way only a black cock has ever filled it. It felt so good and so right as he started pounding me.

James was rougher than usual. He started man-handling me, slapping my ass so hard his hand left red marks. He pulled my hair till my head was pulled all the way back. It was a huge turn on to have him just take me that way.

I'd asked Mark to be rougher with me and he tries, but he just doesn't have it in him to treat me the way black men do.

James was really pounding me hard as he said, "You like it rough, don't ya?"

"Yyyes!" I managed to get out.

James laughed and replied, "White sluts love getting fucked by big black cock."

I was overcome with massive orgasms by then.

I'm the kind of woman that just needs to be dominated, and craves to be dominated by a big alpha nigger.

And when I am, I just cum so hard!

My whole body was shaking as wave after wave of orgasm started in my vagina and traveled like shock waves out to my extremities.

Orgasm after orgasm hit my brain, leaving me dazed, only partially aware of where I was or that Mark was watching it all.

After I don't know how long, James slowed and grunted as I felt his black seed shoot deep inside me.

By that time Mark, who had been stroking himself, had already cum twice. James looked over at him and said, "See how your pretty white wife need be fucked? She a slut for niggah cock and hasta be fucked like the whore she be.

But you can't fuck her like that; that's why she my bitch!" he added.

We were both hot and sweaty, and I was sure exhausted. We relaxed on the couch a bit and got composed. I needed some time to get down from my orgasmic high. We each had a drink since we had worked up quite a thirst.

After a little while James said, "Come on bitch. Get into the bed room. I'm going to fuck that nice white ass of yours."

On the drive back home Mark was pretty elated. "You two look so great together." He stated. "You were so hot! I just can't believe you can take his big cock up your ass."

What a great Saturday!

Early the next week I watched Nancy's kids in the afternoon so she could meet and get fucked by with Earl, the black stud I had introduced her to. Just knowing what she was doing as I watched the children got me so worked up. I was so horny, I had to call James.

When I'm horny like that, I love to call James and have him tell me how he's going to fuck me the next time we meet, and we often arrange a time for that very thing to happen. Unfortunately I couldn't get him at work. I was so horny; I decided to call Jamal instead. I was so excited dialing his number that my hand was shaking. It felt so wrong to be soliciting a thug nigger I had just barely met. Who could know what I was getting myself into?

Jamal didn't answer, so I left my number and asked him to call back.

When Nancy stopped to pick up her kids, I could see she had had a great time getting fucked by Earl. She was all smiles. Too bad she can't share the experience with her husband the way I can.

12