Amy's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
Amy goes to Atlantic City with her black lover.
4.7k words
4.43
53.6k
27
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear reader, this is the continued true story of a couple exploring interracial sex as told to me by Amy.

*

I was excited and really looking forward to the evening. My husband Mark drove us both to my favorite club. It's the place in our city where white chicks go to hook up with sexy black men.

I made sure I was ready for the evening. My dress was a very short black mini-skirt, high slutty heels and a tiny pink top, a little belly shirt, extra small and tight with no bra of course. It was easy to make out the outline of my nipple rings through the thin fabric.

We found James at the bar. He gave me his usual greeting, a long deep kiss as he slides a black hand up under my shirt and fondles a lily white breast. Only after that did he acknowledge Mark by shaking hands. I love the way he posses me right in front of my husband and anyone else who might be around.

James and I had a few drinks and danced. It had been a while since we had been together so it was great to dance with him and be seen as his woman.

Mark was content to stay at the table and take it all in. He loves to watch all the pretty white girls in scanty outfits dancing and flirting with large black men.

I was dancing very dirty, grinding myself against James every chance I got. I noticed a lot of the other black men watching me. My exhibitionist side has really come out since I've turned black. I love attracting the attention of sexy black men.

I was really enjoying myself and feeling pretty wild. Maybe it was the drinks, or perhaps it was because Mark was with us and I wanted to put on a show for him. Whatever the reason, I was feeling very sexy, and I was having fun working myself into a higher level of excitement.

After a bit we were back at the table with Mark taking a break. I was sitting on James lap kissing and licking him. I asked James, "would it be OK if I if I flirted and danced with some of the other niggers?"

"Of course Babe," he said, "as long as they're niggahs." He enjoys watching me with other men as much as my husband Mark does.

I made eye contact with a tall, cut looking young black guy standing at the bar. He promptly came over and asked if I wanted to dance.

With both my men for an audience, as well as the rest of the people in the club, I wanted to show what kind of girl I was. I started dancing real dirty from the start. Besides grinding, I caressed the quickly growing bulge in his pants. It wasn't long before I had him supper hard right there on the dance floor!

I also flashed my titties a couple of times. I had seen some other women do that at the club, and nobody seemed to mind.

I just pulled up my shirt and gave him a good look at my pierced nipples.

I also made sure he had a chance to get a good feel each time.

Of course, I was very popular, and had the chance to dance with quite a few black guys that night. I was definitely out of control, but it was so much fun flirting and dancing with sexy niggers like that.

By the time we left the club, I was supper horny. As soon as I hopped in James' car, I took off my top so he could play with my titties as he drove. I had his cock out and in my mouth before we were out of the parking lot. The whole drive to his house, I just lay in James' lap and worshipped his cock with my mouth. I swear, after my antics of the evening, I was so horny, I wanted to just climb onto his cock right there in the car!

It had been so long since I had been with James: I missed him sooooo much. As soon as we were at his house, I went right inside and to his bedroom. I didn't even bother to put my top back on to walk inside. I figured his neighbors already know who I am and why I visit.

I threw off my clothes, what were left of them, and got right on all fours on the bed.

I started playing with my pussy and begged James, "James I'm so horny, I need you to fuck me.

Look how wet I am for you.

I need you inside me so bad.

I need to feel your hot cum in my pussy.

Please fuck me James!"

Mark watched as James got behind me on the bed.

James' thick black cock was rock hard from my administrations during our drive. I felt the swollen head pressing against my slick pussy lips for just a moment as they easily parted allowing his thick rod to slide home into my vagina where it belongs.

It was so good to have him fill me, to stretch me to accommodate his largness.

"Oh god, you feel so good!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed hold of my hips and started pounding me real hard.

I was so horny, my orgasms started almost with his first stroke.

They were so good, shooting out from my vagina to my extremities.

I was dimly aware of Mark watching the spectacle before him and stroking himself to climax.

James grasped a handful of hair and pulled my head back.

"Oh yes James...fuck me." I managed to get out.

"You my white bitch," James said as he continued pounding me like the slut I'd become.

"You sure a ho for niggah cock.

I seen that tonight.

Only a slut dance wit niggahs the way you do.

Ain't that right, cunt?"

"Yyyes," I managed to get out in the midst of a gut-twisting orgasm.

When that wave subsided a little, I added, "I'm your...white slut.

To fuck...as you want."

With that I felt James tense, slow and push deep into me as be blasted his black seed deep into my womb.

Then we both collapsed on the bed sweaty and exhausted.

Shortly James got up and got us a blunt. James and I relaxed and smoked some. Mark still refuses to join us. I've found a little smoke makes me mellow and gets me even more horny.

When we were done with the smoke, I rolled over onto James and started sucking his cock back to life.

I'm a very oral person and really love sucking cock, especially black cock.

I could taste and smell our mixed cum and sweat. I so love the taste of cum, even my own, as long as I'm sucking it off a big black dick. I cleaned and sucked his cock making it very dark and shiny with my saliva. I gloried as I felt it start to come to life and harden in my mouth.

When he was fully hard, I lowered my lips down James' thick rod until I could feel the head at the back of my throat.

Now that I'd trained my self to resist my natural gag reflex, I filled my lungs with air and pushed the head of his cock deeper down my throat.

I didn't stop until my lips rested against his coarse, curly pubic hair.

Then I fucked his cock with my throat as long as breath would allow.

Pulling off for air, I kissed and licked my way to his balls.

I took my time drawing each huge ball into my mouth and sucking it in turn.

I moved my tongue down to James' ass crack and started licking my way to his ass hole.

James raised his hips as I neared my goal.

I began by teasing the rim of his ass hole with my tongue.

Then slowly I began working my tongue up his ass until I had it as deep as I could possibly get it.

James raised his hips still further, encouraging me, "That's it bitch, lick my black ass."

I started tongue fucking him; reaching my tongue up as far as I could.

I could feel James tremble as he said, "You sure...a freaky white bitch.

Ta...tongue fuck a niggah's ass...like this.

Look at this Mark.

See what you woman do for her niggah."

Knowing I had him really hard, I crawled on top of him and lowered my soppy pussy onto his thick black pole.

I watched our reflection in the mirror as his blackness was absorbed into my white torso. I never get tired of seeing that sight. The skin contrast, the invasion of white by black, It is so hot!

I just started riding his hard, thick cock with wild abandon. James is never as deep inside me as he is when I'm riding him like that.

I could feel his cock hitting against my cervix as he raised his hips to meet my downward thrusts.

James either was holding my hips or playing with my tits and pulling my nipple rings.

I felt my vagina start to spasm as it contracted around the mighty dick that was penetrating every part of it, stimulating every nerve at once.

I was cuming real hard as I bounced up and down on his beautiful black cock.

I looked over at Mark and said, "James fucks me so good.

He...makes me cum...so hard!

You can't make me cum... the way...James can.

God!

I love you...James!"

Mark said something, but he sounded so far away, I couldn't hear him.

All I cared about was how James was fucking me.

I was losing touch with reality as my whole body quacked in orgasmic spasms.

I was actually being fucked senseless.

I was reduced to moaning and whimpering.

James lasted a long time before he finally blew his load into me.

I was really sweaty, totally exhausted and disoriented from cuming so hard and so long.

Mark had cum again rather hard himself, but he still had the strength to gather me up and drive me home.

It is amazing to think that until recently I had never had sex with a black man and now I couldn't get enough.

I had suggested to James that we go to Atlantic City for an entire weekend, and before I knew it he made us reservations at a casino hotel.

When I told Mark that I would be going away for an entire weekend of black sexing, he was surprisingly pretty good with it. I guess since I'd already spent several nights at James' place it didn't seem that big of a deal to him.

Oh my God. I couldn't believe we were to get a chance to get away for a whole weekend. As the weekend neared, I was so excited, I could hardly wait. I would be able to wake up in my lover's black arms and not have to rush home to husband and kids. I knew it was going to be so fucking hot!

I spent Thursday at the salon. Got my hair trimmed and lightened. I'm a dirty blond naturally, but since I've turned black, I've gone true blond.

I also did some shopping and bought some real sexy things for my man. I got a thong bikini for the beach, some lingerie and a sexy black dress. I wanted to look real sexy for my nigger and make James proud to be seen with me.

By the time we were to leave, I hadn't seen James at all for two weeks, so I was extra horny for our getaway.

James picked me up at my house in his Lexis on Friday afternoon. We had a beautiful day for the drive. I wore a cute sundress that buttoned up the front. It was kinda short to show a lot of leg and also showed a little cleavage.

As soon as I got in his car, I snuggled against James and he started caressing me all over as he drove and we talked. He started by running his hand under my dress and playing with my tits and nipple rings while I ran my hand over the bulge in his crotch.

By the time we were on the interstate, he had my dress unbuttoned and down to my waist so he could more easily play with my titties.

All the while we continued talking, laughing and listening to music. It was a great time.

Other cars could see what he was doing, but I didn't care. Actually, I felt rather naughty being groped by a black hand where people could just see us, and I liked that feeling.

James started passing a car full of black guys when he slowed and matched their speed. "Show those niggahs your titties babe," he commanded.

I was happy to oblige. I turned sideways and held up my bare breasts, one in each hand and smiled. Then I held them out by my nipple rings.

The other niggers sure loved it too. They cheered, clapped or gave me thumbs up. I could tell they were wanting to get a piece of me. Of course, I'd be all for it if they could.

I loved it! It made me feel really nasty.

James was proud to show off his white bitch to his bros.

James moved his hand up my leg and brushed his finger over my little patch of pubic hair. "Glad ta see you're not wearing panties. I like ta finger your wet little white cunt as I drive."

Just being in the car with James, him playing with my tits and flashing other cars, I was already wet with excitement.

He started running his fingers over my pussy lips and tweaked my hard clit. I arched my back as he ran his big black fingers in and out of my pussy.

I had some nice little orgasms as he finger-fucked me. Pleasant little orgasms that came as little "pops" at my clitoris and made me feel warm and sexy.

By the time we reached the Garden State Parkway, I was bobbing my head up and down on James' cock. He came in my mouth and I greedily swallowed all his cum. After all I didn't want there to be a mess in the car.

We checked into our hotel and James got us a great suite, a nice big bedroom with a separate living room and a Jacuzzi. We went to the casino for a bit before we went to dinner. It was so great to be together as a couple, it was wonderful.

After dinner, I tried a few slots and some roulette, but I mostly watched James play blackjack and craps. He did rather well; I figure he probably came out a few hundred ahead. It felt really great being with a man who could go to the gaming tables and win like that.

After dinner we went up to our room. We pretty much just fucked all night.

The next morning I woke up first and began to suck James' cock as he slept. I just love waking him up that way. After I got him nice and hard, he fucked me good, doggie style.

Then he ordered room service for breakfast and said he had a couple of surprises for me.

We were lying naked in bed just kissing and caressing each other when breakfast came. I started to get up to put something on, but James said, "Don't bother babe. Just stay as you are."

So I lay back in bed naked, without even a sheet over me.

James put on a robe and went to get the breakfast cart. When he came back to the bedroom, he brought along the guy from the hotel who brought it up.

He was a black kid, looked as if he was just out of high school, and real cute. James introduced me to him, "Jerome, this be Amy, my married white bitch.

Do you like what you see Jerome?"

Jerome instantly responded, "Oh yeah!"

"Would you like her to suck your cock for your tip?" James questioned.

"I sure would like that."

Then to me James commanded, "Babe suck this young niggah's black dick."

I thought James just wanted to show me off, so I was a little surprised.

However, I love being James' submissive bitch. He has complete control over me and my body. It's all for him. Whatever he wants is what I want.

I got out of bed and onto my knees before a black kid I'd never seen before who was close to half my age.

Jerome lost no time in whipping out his very black cock.

I took it all into my mouth and began sucking it to life. He was hard in no time; I could really grow to love young niggers.

Jerome started saying, "You real good at sucking cock.

Do you like black dick?"

"Oh, yes," I replied. "I'm a slut for nigger cock. I can't get enough."

He was treating me real easy, not rough at all. I think he was intimidated by James being there. Besides, I don't think he knew how to handle a little white whore like me yet.

"That's it, suck my nigga dick girl," he continued.

When he said that, I started to deep-throat him. He didn't last long after that.

I no sooner sucked his cock all the way in and started throat fucking him than he said, "God, you some cock sucker!"

He started to jerk and cum right in my throat.

I pulled back and caught a lot of his load in my mouth. Then he pulled back. I closed my eyes as he shot the last of his load over my face and hair. It wasn't just thick; there was a lot of it.

My face felt like it was completely covered in thick cum. It was very sticky and warm and it really clung to my skin. It was so thick it didn't even run down my face.

It felt so warm sliding down my throat and it left a wonderful taste in my mouth. I caught up what I could with my fingers and licked it up from there. Then I cleaned off his cock with my mouth, sucking every last drop from him.

I wanted to show him just how good a white bitch I could be.

The whole thing was so hot. I felt like such a slut! It really turned me on to show off like that as James watched. It was so erotic!

What I had just done felt so wrong. A white married mother off in another state prostituting herself to a much younger black man. I loved it!

As we ate our breakfast James told me the other surprise he had for me. He had arranged for me to go down to the hotel's salon to be pampered.

After breakfast I went down and got a massage, a pedicure, a manicure and a facial. I was in heaven. It's so great to be spoiled that way.

Then one of the staff told me that James requested they wax my pubic hair as part of the package. I keep myself well trimmed, leaving just a little bit of hair above my pussy. My husband prefers me with some hair down there. Of course if my black master wanted me waxed, I wasn't going to argue.

The attendant trimmed me first. Then she spread hot, really warm, wax over the stubble. It actually felt pleasant going on. And I have to admit, I was getting a little wet from the attention being given my pussy.

Next she placed a cloth over the wax and let it cool.

The next part was absolutely medieval!

It hurt like hell when she pulled off the cloth, ripping my pubic hair out by the roots! OUCH!

When she was done, my lily white pussy was completely bald. James of course thought it was pretty hot when he saw it.

After we had some lunch, I put on a skimpy black thong bikini. James and I drew lots of attention when we went down to get some sun and relax.

Before dinner we went back to the room so we could have an "afternoon delight". James just pulled off my bikini bottom, bent me over the bed and fucked me from behind.

By the time I was cleaned up it was time to get dressed for dinner. For that occasion, I wore a short, very tight black mini-dress that showed lots of leg and that was cut real low. I accessorized with platform heels, my wedding rings and no panties or bra. I definitely looked slutty!

I loved all the looks we got at dinner and the casino afterwards. It was more than my dress, but that did complete the picture. We were an interracial couple, a great looking tall black man with his blond, married white slut. While Atlantic City is a wild place, there are lots of families and older people there who were shocked by us.

We took a walk on the beach late in the evening. I was carrying my shoes as we walked in the sand, hand-in-hand. The sand was still warm from the day's sun. The moon was shining off the ocean. The scent of salt air and seashore was carried on a warm onshore breeze. It was so romantic.

I kept thinking how much I loved the man I was with, how much I wanted to please him, how much I wanted him to be with me always.

I stopped and turned to James. I realized I was shaking a little. I looked up into his deep, brown eyes and asked, "How do you feel about me having your baby?"

He was a little taken back. I could tell he wasn't expecting that question.

Without much delay, however; he responded, "I would like that a lot. I don't have any kids, and I'd be real proud to have one by you."

"I haven't mentioned this to Mark, and I don't know how he'll react to the idea." I continued. "It's just that I love you so much, and I feel that I really want to get pregnant by you. I've been thinking about it for a long time now. The dilemma is that it'll cause a lot of problems. I don't know how I'll deal with them, or if I can. I can't afford to ruin my marriage either...."

I can't explain it, but having said those words made me feel so good, feel so warm inside. I was finally able to tell James how I felt about him, how much I loved him.

We talked about it for a while as we continued our walk. No longer had hand-in-hand, James had a strong black arm around me, pulling me tight into him. I could feel his breath on the side of my face.

I turned into him, our lips met in a long kiss. No more talking was necessary.

12