Amy's Tattoo

Story Info
She decides to surprise boyfriend with tattoo.
6.7k words
4.57
420.6k
315
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy was a freshman in college. She had grown up in a conservative family, and she was sexually inexperienced. But she was also very curious and was beginning to discover she had an adventurous side. Surfing the internet had fed her curiosity. She was surprised that many of the things she found excited her. Pictures of good looking men with big cocks. Pictures of men fucking women. These excited her. Although her parents would have disinherited her if they had heard her using such language, she found she liked nasty words like "cock" and "fucking" and "cunt." Now that she was away from home, she was finally beginning to explore her own desires and sexual needs.

Some of the things Amy saw on the internet shocked her: pictures and stories of girls being fucked in the ass; girls bound in ropes or with their hands cuffed behind their backs; girls with gags in their mouths; girls with clamps on their nipples or needles in their breasts; girls being spanked and whipped; girls being raped. She had never even imagined many of these things before. She knew they weren't supposed to be exciting, that she ought to find them disturbing and upsetting. And she did, only not in the way she thought she should. She found to her surprise that although they were disturbing to her, they also excited her. She found herself dreaming strange dreams each night, of large, strong men coming into her dorm room, offering her their cocks. She dreamed of sucking off these strangers' huge dicks. It made her feel so excited, so naughty. And she dreamed of these men wanting more, of them forcing her to do things that a nice girl would never agree to do.

When she woke up in the mornings, Amy felt strange. She was undeniably aroused. Her pussy was wet and her nipples hard. She almost invariably had to finger her pussy, to find a release for her sexual tension, before she could get up and get on with her day. And always when she came home to her dorm room at night, she would turn to the computer, searching out more of the images and stories that excited and disturbed her. And as she browsed, she found herself growing hornier and hornier, and she would slide her hand into her jeans or under her skirt and push first one and then another finger into her wet cunt. And inevitably she would have her most powerful orgasms while reading stories about girls being abused, being hurt, being tied up and gang raped.

A few weeks into the semester, Amy began to date an upperclassman. He was a football star and a frat boy. She had always imagined herself being drawn to the more intellectual types, and she still like them better as friends, but she found that Jim fed the strange fire that had begun to burn in her. She liked how strong he was, she was aroused by his animal energy, she was even turned on by his crudeness. Yet something held her back, and after dating him for three weeks, she still hadn't even given him a blowjob. The truth was, she was afraid. But she wasn't sure what really frightened her. Was it Jim's roughness? Was she afraid he'd hurt her? That was partly it, yet she also wanted these things. She wanted him to take her and she wanted him to do it roughly, to make it hurt. In the end she decided that this was what really frightened her: not Jim's brutishness, but her own desire for it.

Amy knew she couldn't go on like this. She couldn't keep teasing Jim and herself. She was going to have to confront her own desires and either accept or reject them. But it seemed to her too late to reject them: it seemed at last as though she were discovering her inner self, her true nature. She couldn't just shut that down again. She was going to have to act on her desires.

When Jim told her that his birthday was in a few days, Amy realized what she was going to do. She was going to give herself to him on his birthday. And she wasn't going to do it half-heartedly. She was going to go all the way. She was going to give him a birthday he (and she) would never forget. As she planned it out, she found herself becoming more and more excited. She thought about what she would wear and what she would say. She imagined Jim's face, and dreamed of what his cock would look like and how it would feel. But she felt that something was still missing. Something special that would mark for her as much as for Jim the huge step she was taking.

Then one night she found it. She had been browsing the internet as usual when she came upon a site that showed pictures of girls with tattoos. They had tattoos on their backs, on their bellies, on their butts, on their breasts, even on their pussies. Some were pictures, some were the names of boyfriends, and some were obscene words and crude suggestions. When Amy saw these pictures, she felt a rush of excitement as strong as any she had ever experienced, and she knew this was it. She would get a tattoo, and not just any tattoo, but one that would sum up her new sense of herself, one that would force her to confront her most secret desires, one that would tell Jim and anyone else who ever saw it just what she believed in her deepest heart she really was.

This was how Amy found herself walking into a tattoo parlor in a seedy part of town. She had decided not to do it near campus, because she didn't want to run into anyone she knew or have any of her friends to find out what she was doing. So she went far from campus to a neighborhood she would never have gone to for any other reason. The shop was small and dingy, and the walls were covered with pictures of people with tattoos, including women with tattoos on their breasts. Amy knew she had found the right place.

She opened the door and went in. A bell on the door jingled, and a large man came out of the back. He stopped short when he saw Amy.

"And what can I do for you, sweet thing?" he asked.

"I...I've come for a tattoo," Amy stuttered.

"Really?" She clearly had aroused the large man's interest.

"Yes, I really want one." Amy found herself blushing.

"Well come on into the back room and we'll see what we can do, pretty girl."

Amy followed the man into a small back room in the center of which was a reclining chair. Needles and bottles of ink were scattered over the surface of a workbench, and a small bookcase was filled with binders holding pictures of tattoos.

"Have a seat," the man said. "What sort of a tattoo do you want?"

"I'm not exactly sure." Amy blushed again.

"Well, I have some books you can look at to give you ideas. Do you know where you want it?"

Amy didn't say anything.

"It's ok. I've heard it all before. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Do you know where you want it?"

Amy nodded. The man smiled. Amy blushed and then said, very quietly, "Between my legs."

At first the tattoo artist looked as though he didn't believe her. Then he smiled again, "You mean on the inside of your thigh?"

Amy shook her head. The man watched her silently. Amy hesitated. Then she said, "On my pussy."

The man's eye's widened in pleasure, but all he said was, "Sure thing. No problem. I don't get many requests for that, but some girls are into. I have a few photos."

He pulled a binder off the shelf and handed to Amy. She began shyly flipping through it. There were all kinds of tattoos. Some were pictures, some were words. She stopped when she came to one page and pointed. "There, that's the one," she said. It was a simple tattoo, just two words in angular script, one on each side of the girl's pussy, that read, "Sex Toy." Amy felt a warmth in her crotch. She felt incredibly excited, incredibly dirty.

The man smiled and nodded. "Nice choice," he said.

"It's for my boyfriend," Amy said in a rush of embarrassment. "It's his birthday."

"He's a lucky man." The man paused. "So, are you ready?"

Amy nodded, but didn't move.

"Well, take off your pants and we'll get started."

Amy was wearing jeans. She slowly unzipped them and eased them down her hips. She couldn't look at the large man, but she knew he was watching her. She felt as though she were doing a striptease for him, and it made her feel flushed and hot. The man was clearly enjoying the show and made no effort to hurry her.

When her jeans were around her ankles, Amy stepped out of them and stood in front of the man in her panties and halter top. The man stood watching her. When she didn't move, he said, "Now your panties." Slowly, Amy put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and eased them down her legs. She could see the lust in the man's eyes as he watched her pussy being exposed. She had shaved it specially for the occasion, knowing it would need to be bare for the tattooing. The man nodded approvingly and said, "Nice slit. I'm going to enjoy working on that." Amy blushed.

Amy started to climb into the chair, but the man stopped her. "Better take off your top, too." When Amy looked at him with a puzzled expression, he quickly said, "I don't want to spill any ink on your nice shirt." Amy didn't quite believe him, but she felt in a kind of daze of mixed embarrassment and horniness, and so she only hesitated for a moment before lifting her halter over her head. Her breasts were small but round and firm, and her nipples were very hard.

Then while the man watched, she climbed into the chair. "Are you sure you're going to be able to hold still?" the man asked. "This is going to hurt, you know."

"I...I'm not sure," Amy stuttered, suddenly feeling scared.

"Well, we better not take any chances." The man opened a drawer and fished around, pulling out a couple of leather wrist bands. "Here, put these on." He handed the wrist bands to Amy, and she fumbled with them, trying to figure out how the straps and buckles worked. The man saw her uncertainty and said, "Here, let me do that for you." Quickly and surely, he buckled the two leather bands around Amy's wrists and locked them in place.

"Now put your hands behind your back."

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Those things aren't going to do you any good unless they're locked together. We've got to make sure you can't move or you might accidentally hit my hand while I'm working and that would hurt. Not to mention spoil a nice tattoo." The man smiled meaningfully and Amy blushed again. But she put her hands behind her back and waited while the man clipped the two wrist cuffs together.

"There you go. Now you can lean back."

Amy tried leaning back, but it was awkward with her hands cuffed behind her back. She was forced to thrust her chest outwards, showing off her lovely breasts. Whether from the cool air or nervousness or excitement, her nipples were as hard as pebbles. She found herself half-sitting on her hands, which lifted her hips out of the chair slightly.

"Perfect," the man said, surveying her position. "That lifts your pussy up nicely. It'll make it easier to work on. Now just one last thing and we'll be ready to go to work." He rummaged in the drawer again and came back with two more leather cuffs.

"What are those for," Amy asked nervously.

"For your legs, of course. You're going to want to close them pretty badly once I get started."

"Maybe this isn't such a great idea," Amy began.

"Don't worry about it," the man interrupted her. "Sure it'll hurt a bit, but it'll all be over before you know it, and you'll have a nice surprise for your boyfriend, just like you planned. Now spread your legs wide," he ordered, before Amy could protest any more.

Amy spread her legs. "A little wider, sweet girl," the man said, smiling. "No need to be bashful. I'm going to get to know what you've got between those legs pretty well before I'm through with you."

Reluctantly, Amy spread her legs even wider. Quickly, the man strapped a cuff around one ankle and locked it to an arm of the chair. He strapped the second cuff around her other ankle and then pulled her legs even wider apart.

"Ouch," said Amy, "That hurts!"

"Not as much as it's going to," the man said with a wink. "But what did you expect: I've got to have room to work on you properly, don't I?"

The man pulled Amy's legs apart until she felt them stretched to their limit, then he locked the second cuff in place. She was spread wide open, the muscles standing out on her shapely legs and her pussy bare and exposed to the man's gaze and touch. She felt herself turning red with embarrassment, but she also began to breathe more quickly from excitement. The man pulled a stool between the freshman girl's spread legs along with his tattooing kit of needles and ink.

"This is it," though Amy, and she gritted her teeth. But she was still unprepared for the bite of the first needle. "Owww!" she cried out.

"You think that hurts, just wait till I get going," the man said, and laughed.

"No, really," Amy said, "That hurts! I don't think I can take it."

"Oh, you can take it all right."

"No, please, you don't understand," Amy pleaded. "I've changed my mind. I want you to stop."

"Too bad, missy. It's too late for that. You can't just come parading in here and ask a guy to tattoo your cunt, and then strip down for him and tease him with your pretty slit and your perky tits and then expect him not to want to finish the job. I'm going to do this, and I'm going to enjoy it, and you're just going to have to sit back and take it."

As he was talking, the man continued dipping his needle into the ink and then pressing into the flesh of Amy's pussy. Again and again he jabbed the needle into her pussy lips, staining them with the ink, marking her forever as a sex toy.

"No! Stop!" Amy began to shout. The man looked annoyed. He reached down to where her jeans lay bunched on the floor and picked up her panties.

"You're making too much noise, girl. I think we'd better shut you up." And he stuffed her dirty panties into her mouth. Then he picked up the needle again and went back to work on her pussy.

The pain was indescribable. Amy had never felt anything like it. It wasn't that she couldn't bear it. She had experienced more intense pain before, but never a pain that was so purely sexual. Never a pain that felt like such a violation. How could she have done it, she wondered. How could she sought out a man with needles and asked him to use them on her virgin pussy and then agreed to let him tie her up while he did it? I must have been crazy, she thought.

Or maybe you really wanted it, said a little voice in her head. Maybe this is exactly what you've been hoping for.

No! Amy thought to herself. That isn't true! Nobody would want this! And yet she couldn't deny that her pussy was throbbing, and not just from the pain. She felt herself growing wet as the man pricked her again and again with the tattoo needle.

The man noticed, too. "So, I see you're beginning to enjoy yourself. I thought maybe that's what was going on. A pain slut, eh? Just looking for a little thrill, eh girl? Well, believe me, you came to the right place. If you want someone to hurt your pussy, I'm the man for the job." And he gave her sore pussy a hard slap with the palm of his hand. Amy screamed into her gag and the man smiled. He held up his hand. It was wet with Amy's pussy juice.

As the man kept working, jabbing between Amy's spread legs with the needle, the pain continued to grow. Her pussy felt swollen from the constant pricking of the needle, and it grew more and more sore. But a strange tingling was also growing, in her pussy, but also in her breasts. She felt so helpless, so open in front of this man. And he was hurting her pussy. She strained against the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. There wasn't anything she could do to stop him. He could do anything he wanted to her. Amy felt herself growing more and more aroused.

Amy lost track of the time. She felt lost in a haze of pain and lust. She wanted the man to stop and she wanted him to keep hurting her forever, and to do it harder. But after a while he stood up and surveyed his work.

"Not bad," he said. "At least no one will ever wonder what to do with you once they get into your pants. You'll never be treated as anything but a slut. And that's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Amy shook her head, but the man just laughed. "Tell you what I'm going to do. You're one hot bitch, and so I'm going to throw in something extra for free. How would you like to have your nipples pierced?"

Amy shook her head frantically.

"Nonsense," the man said. "It would complement your tattoo perfectly. A sex toy has to have nipple rings for the boys to pull on and twist and chain her by."

He walked over to a table and picked up a piercing gun, then returned to stand between Amy's legs. "You've got a fine pair, girl. I'm going to enjoy hurting them." Amy began to thrash against her bonds, shaking her head furiously. The man ignored her and pressed the gun against her left nipple. Then he pulled the trigger.

Pain lanced through Amy's breast. It felt as though he had twisted her nipple off. Yet at the same time she felt a bolt of intense pressure in her pussy. She was panting hard through her nose now, moaning softly but continuously. The man pressed the gun against her right nipple. Another bolt of pain and pleasure. Amy's hips bucked involuntarily. She was covered with a sheen of sweat.

"Why I do think this little bitch almost came," said the man. "My, my, she does like her pain. Good little bitch." As he spoke, he pressed a gold ring through each nipple and locked them in place with a pair of pliers. The rings felt incredibly heavy to Amy's sore nipples.

"Let's see if we can get this little girl to cum." The man picked up the tattoo needle again. Amy shook her head, her eyes wild. But without realizing it she began to lift her hips as if offering her pussy to the needle. The man took one of her new nipple rings in his fingers and began to pull on it, then twist it. Amy cried out into her panty gag, then moaned loudly. The man continued to work the nipple ring until Amy was mewling in pain and lust. Then suddenly, without warning, he pushed the tattoo needle into Amy's clit. The pain tore through her, but so did a tremendous orgasm, washing over her, overwhelming the pain, and nearly causing her to pass out.

"Good girl. Yes, a very good girl indeed." The man smiled down at her as she lay bound in the chair, still panting from her orgasm. "I think you have real potential, bitch. Now let's see what you can do for me."

He took the panties out of her mouth. Amy felt too worn out from her orgasm to do more than protest weakly.

"Please let me go. Please don't do anything more to me. I'm a virgin. I want to save myself for my boyfriend."

"Too bad for your boyfriend. He should know better than to hang around with a nice piece of ass without helping himself before someone else does. You snooze, you lose."

The man laughed as he untied her ankles and pulled her from the chair onto the floor. He stood towering over her as she knelt in front of him. She could see the bulge in his jeans, and she knew what he meant to do. She was scared and confused and excited. After all these years, at last she found herself where she had dreamed of being: on her knees in front of a man. Her pussy and her nipples throbbed, partly from the lingering pain of the needles and partly from desire, as the man unzipped his pants. Amy couldn't take her eyes away from the man's crotch as he reached into his pants and pulled out an enormous cock, even bigger than the ones she had seen in pictures on the internet. Her pussy throbbed harder.

"Open your mouth, little girl," the man said. Amy looked up at him fearfully and shook her head. She couldn't have said why she didn't simply open her mouth. She knew the man was going to force his cock into her mouth. And she wanted desperately to feel it there, to taste his beautiful cock, to feel it stretching her lips wide. She imagined how obscene she would look, on her knees in a grimy tattoo parlor, with her hands tied behind her back, the ink still drying on the new tattoo between her legs, and her young mouth crammed full of hard cock. She felt her pussy juicing at the thought. But somehow she couldn't simply let him do it. She couldn't cooperate. She needed him to take what he wanted from her.

12