An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtmalone70
jtmalone70
647 Followers

A short time later, as I finished putting on my lipstick in front of the mirror, Mark called to me.

"What're ya doin' in there?" he asked impatiently.

I smacked my lips together and closed my make up case. "Gettin' ready!" I called back.

"Well, hurry up!" he laughed.

I stepped back from the mirror and turned from side to side, patting down my short black dress. Then, satisfied I was presentable to my date, I opened the bathroom door and turned off the light.

"Geesh, you're in a hurry," I said. "It doesn't start 'til…"

And as I walked around the corner, there on the bed laid Mark, propped up against some pillows and naked from head to toe, stroking a very large erection. Instantly, I slapped a hand to my mouth and laughed out loud. He tried to smile, but looked more confused than anything else.

"What?" he said. Then he seemed to notice how I was dressed.

Still trying to stifle a laugh, I walked over to the side of the bed. With one hand on my hip, I gestured to him with the other, asking what he was doing. Mark blinked once or twice; as if I'd asked him the dumbest question he'd ever heard.

"I, uh… Well," he replied. "I thought it was, you know… obvious why we came here?"

Then he held up both hands, implying it should be just as clear to me, as well. But instead, I only giggled.

"C'mon," I said. "You're taking me to a play, remember? Besides, I'm hungry. Starving, in fact! So let's go. Get dressed."

Mark sighed deeply and swung his legs down to the floor. As he rose from the bed, I stepped back, still fighting hard not to laugh at his expense. He went to walk over to his bag of clothes, but stopped and turned to look at me. I folded my arms, saying with a smirk, "What? What I do?" He grinned and came toward me with a phony menacing expression on his face. I laughed and held out my arms, backing away from him slowly and saying, "No! Mark, c'mon! Seriously, get dressed. I'm not kidding… I'm hungry…" And then my pleading turned to whining, as his rigid cock, pointing straight out toward me, came closer. I bumped into the wall behind me and giggled loudly.

"Oh, shit," I snickered.

Mark smiled and stopped just inches from me, his strong chest heaving. I glanced down at his cock and laughed nervously, pointing and asking what he was going to do with it.

"What would you like me to do with it?" he sighed softly, placing his hands on either side of my head against the wall, trapping me in place and leaning down to kiss my lips.

As our tongues became intertwined, I carefully reached out between us, taking him in my hand, and slowly stroked him. Mark moaned, and then I simultaneously pushed his cock to the side and broke our kiss, quickly stepping out from under his arms.

"I want you to get dressed," I replied with a broad grin, brushing the hair from my face and folding my arms defiantly.

With his eyebrows held high, he turned and came to stand in front of me. I was still trying not to laugh, only gazing back with a soft smile. Then he put his hands on my shoulders and tried to ease me down to the floor.

"Mark," I pleaded once more.

"Just suck me off, before we go," he whispered.

I glanced down at his cock and reluctantly wrapped my fingers around him. A tiny glistening drop of clear fluid emerged from the tip.

"Saved it all week," he whispered, placing his hands on my breasts.

As I stroked him, I looked up to his eyes. "Mark," I whispered. "C'mon… please? We'll do it when we get back. I promise." But he was persistent and pressed his hands down on my shoulders. I sighed and pulled away, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Not on the floor," I said in an exasperated tone, hooking my bangs behind my ears. "I don't wanna get all dirty for our date."

He turned his cock toward me and stepped closer. I reached out for him and took him in my hand, and when he was close enough, I closed my eyes and leaned forward, taking him into my mouth.

As I bobbed on his cock, slurping and sucking loudly, Mark moaned and put his hands on either side of my head. Then he held me still and began fucking my mouth, bucking his hips slowly at first, and then working up to a more rapid tempo. I released my fingers from around his cock and gently cupped his testicles, carefully scraping their sensitive underside with my long fingernails. He moaned again and used both hands to pull my hair back behind my head, as he thrust in and out. Soon his breathing became labored, and I squeezed my fingers tightly around his genitals and pulled down, stretching them from his body.

"Aw fuck," he sighed. "Fuckin' sexy bitch… suck that cock."

I whimpered, as he pushed deep into my mouth, lodging the head of his engorged cock in the back of my throat. I gagged and tried to pull back.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Here it comes… aw fuck, yeah… fuck yeah, you sexy bitch…"

Mark's cock suddenly swelled in my mouth and, with a loud grunt, began spraying his warm, viscous fluid down my throat. My cheeks hollowed inward, as I sucked hard and swallowed as fast as I could. But there was more semen than I could keep up with and it started drooling out the corners of my mouth. Not wanting to stain my dress, I pushed against his hips trying to pull out more of his cock, so I could keep pace with the torrent. And when, at last, it finally subsided, he loosened his grip on my head and gave a long satisfied sigh. His cock plopped out of my mouth, but I continued licking him clean, slurping and using my hand to milk the last ounce of cum from his body. He looked down at me and smiled.

"God, I can't wait to fuck you tonight," he breathed heavily.

Still licking his cock, I gave the head a quick flick with my tongue and sat back, trying to catch my breath and wiping my chin.

"Can we go now?" I asked.

Mark chuckled and nodded, and then turned away to get his clothes. I followed him into the bathroom and, while he dressed, fixed my lipstick. I leaned in close to the mirror, carefully reapplying it, and glanced at his reflection.

"I don't want you calling me that," I said softly, as he buttoned his shirt. He looked in the mirror.

"What?" he said.

"That word you used. I don't like it."

He furled his eyebrows, as he tucked the shirttails into his trousers. "What word?"

I twisted the tube of lipstick shut and dropped it into my make up case. Then I turned and leaned against the counter, folding my arms.

"You know what word I mean. Don't play stupid."

Mark's head jittered from side to side and he shrugged, saying he still had no idea what I was talking about. I sighed softly, as I crossed one foot over the other, and then cleared my throat. "Bitch," I replied with heavy enunciation.

He only smirked. "Oh," he said. "That word."

Then he stepped up next to me to brush his hair, and I moved to the side to give him more room.

As he faced the mirror, and I away from it, I gazed down at the floor. "I don't like that word," I said. "I'm not a bitch, so don't call me that." He paused, turning his head slightly, and replied, "Well… actually, I called you a sexy bitch. There's a difference." I glanced at him, and then quickly looked away, shaking my head. "I don't care," I said. "I'm not a bitch. I don't care how you try to qualify it. I'm not a sexy bitch. I'm not your bitch. I'm not any kinda bitch. I'm a person. Not a sex toy." Mark slowly set his brush down and turned to lean against the counter next to me. He brought his arm around me and hugged me close. "I'm sorry," he said softly. "S'ok," I replied, still smarting from the unintentional insult. Then he leaned over and kissed just above my ear. "But you are sexy," he whispered. Without looking at him, I asked if that's how he thought of me; only in terms of my sexuality. "No," he said emphatically, stepping out to stand in front of me. "Of course not." Without looking at him, I asked why he was having sex with me then. When he didn't answer right away, I raised my eyes to his. "Because I let you?" I asked. He stood staring at me with a blank expression on his face, and then slowly shook his head. "No," he replied. "That's not it at all." But he continued staring at me, as I waited for him to further explain his reasoning. He was becoming uneasy and slipped his hands into his back pockets, seeming to search for the right words. "I… You know, I love you. Because I love you, that's why." Then his eyes shot back to mine, and he tried to turn the tables. "Why're you doing it?" he asked. But I was ready for this. I knew what my answer would be. I quickly brushed the hair from my face and folded my arms again. "Only because I love you," I replied. "I'm not doing it for the sex. I don't need it. I can have it any time I like at home. The only reason I'm doing this is because I love you and like being able to share myself with you. If I could love you this much and never be this intimate with you, I would. But, yeah, I do like the intimacy. But only because it's with someone I truly and genuinely love with all my heart." The expression on his face seemed to change very subtly, upon hearing my detailed answer. It was obvious I had put some serious thought into this. We looked at each other for a moment, and then I stood and walked to the door, turning off the light on my way out.

As I sat on the bed, fishing my high heels from my overnight bag, Mark came in and leaned against the credenza across from me.

"I didn't mean anything by it," he said apologetically.

I pushed my foot into a shoe and glanced up at him.

"It was just a heat of the moment thing, ya know? No, I don't think you're a bitch. I don't think of you as a sex toy. Not at all."

As I brought my other foot up, slipping my shoe over it, I turned my eyes to him again.

"Then act like it," I said, buckling the strap.

I slowly stood from the bed and walked over to put on my jacket. Then I went over to Mark, reaching behind him to retrieve my purse, and walked to the door.

"Ready?" I said, taking my car keys from my purse.

Mark sighed deeply and grabbed his coat and followed me out the door.

We were silent the entire way back to campus. I drove around trying to find a spot close enough to the theater building, but finally had to settle on a visitor's parking lot two blocks away. I stepped out of the car, and Mark came around to my side and held out his hand, helping me step over the short concrete bumper and onto the sidewalk.

Just as during the drive there, we walked along in silence, though holding hands. When we came to a crosswalk, I felt his thumb rubbing against the top of my hand. I turned my head away, as if watching for traffic, and smiled.

"What's that for?" I asked.

Then the light turned green and we crossed the street.

"You," he mumbled.

"Me?" I asked, though in a way as to force him to extrapolate on his answer. "Why me?"

"Because I love you," he replied.

I held onto his hand more tightly and asked him what he meant by that.

"I dunno," he said. "I just do. I just love you."

"Well," I said, in a more motherly tone. "Ok, I believe you. But why do you love me? What is it you love?"

We walked a few more paces, while he thought of an answer. And this time I didn't mind. I wanted him to put some thought into it.

"Because you're my mom," he said.

"And…?"

"And… I dunno… I like being with you. Doing stuff with you." But then he quickly turned his head, adding, "And I don't mean just… you know… the sex stuff."

I blushed, looking straight ahead, as we continued hand in hand.

"Ok," I said. "Go on. I'm listening."

"You're kinda funny sometimes," he said with a chuckle.

I grinned wide. "Keep going," I said.

He was quiet for a minute or so, and then said, "I kinda like how you smell in the morning." We came to a stop at the next intersection, and I looked up at him and laughed, asking what he thought I smelled like.

"A cookie," he replied with another chuckle.

The light turned green and we crossed.

"What kinda cookie?"

"Chocolate chip," he said.

"Oh, ok," I snickered. "I guess that's good. I don't like oatmeal or sugar cookies."

Mark squeezed my hand. "Yeah, I know," he replied.

As we walked up the steps to the theater building, he jumped ahead to open the door for me. And as I walked in, thanking him, he softly said, "I think you're a really beautiful woman, too."

Oh God… My heart instantly began pounding and my stomach tightened, when he uttered those magic words.

For the next hour and a half, we sat in a less-than-crowded theater watching a student production. It wasn't the best play I'd ever seen, but it wasn't exactly the worst, either. What mattered was that Mark and I were together, doing something besides lusting for each other in a darkened hotel room. But about halfway through the play, he put his arm on the rest between us, and I reached over in the dark and placed his hand on my knee. Out of my peripheral vision, I could see him look at me. I kept my eyes on the stage, but gave him a warm smile.

When the play ended, we followed the audience back outside into a warm spring evening. Mark and I walked along in silence, and then he put his arm around me. I smiled and leaned closer. When we were at last alone on the sidewalk, he suddenly stopped. I had taken a few stepped ahead of him and turned to see why he wasn't following.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

Mark had a devilish smile on his face and wiggled his finger for me to come closer. I grinned wide, asking why. "Just do it," he said in a low voice. I glanced around to make sure no one was nearby and stepped over to him. "What?" I whispered, still smiling up at him. Mark made one last look to make sure the coast was clear, and then took my hand and led me a short way down an alley. We walked far enough to find a very dark spot under the overhang of a garage, with two large bushes on either side of it, effectively hiding us from anyone's view that happened by. My heart was beating rapidly, as he gently pulled me close until I was leaning against his chest.

"What?" I whispered softly.

I discern a faint smile on Mark's face.

"You're beautiful," he said. And before I could reply, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. We kissed heavily for a few seconds, and then he pulled away. When I opened my eyes, he was still smiling.

"There's so much I love about you," he whispered. "I just… I dunno… It's hard to explain."

I'm sure he couldn't see it, but I could feel my face blush. He pushed the hair from my eyes and said, "There's just something about you… I dunno what. But I like it. I like being with you. I… I like talking with you and doing things with you. When you're gone, I miss you. Even before all this… When you'd leave, I'd miss you so much."

I took a deep breath and sighed, rubbing my hands on his chest.

"I swear, I never thought of you this way before any of this happened," he said plaintively. "I swear to God, I didn't." Then he placed his hands on my shoulders, squeezing them gently. He looked down between us at my hands clinging to his chest. "It's like that door being opened," he whispered. "Just like you said. I already liked you a lot. But not like… you know, in a sexual way. But then that door opened, and I thought… I dunno… I guess I thought, well… why not? You're fun to be around; fun to do stuff with. You're interesting and easy to talk to. You're just…" And then he raised his eyes to mine. "… so perfect," he whispered.

I stared into his dark eyes, and then lifted myself on my toes and carefully pushed my tongue into his mouth, bringing my arms tightly around him.

A short time later, we were back in the car. As I started the engine, Mark asked where I wanted to go for dinner. "Let's just hit the drive-thru," I said with a broad smile.

As we sat in the car, having placed our orders, I pulled to the next window to pay and get our food. While the young man behind the window filled our drinks, I turned to Mark, and then burst out into loud laughter. He was just sitting there, casually staring straight ahead, but when he turned to see what I was laughing about, I only laughed harder.

"What?" he replied, wholly bewildered.

I pointed to his face, covering my mouth with one hand. Mark shook his head and shrugged. "What's so funny?" he asked.

He had lipstick smeared all over his mouth.

While he used a napkin to scrub his face, I drove us back to the hotel.

Back in our room, we ate in silence on the bed, though quickly, and occasionally glanced at each other with a knowing smile. I finished first and jumped from the bed, grabbing my overnight bag and dashing to the bathroom. Inside, I quickly stripped out of my dress and pulled a light pink set of lingerie and white stockings from the bag. A few minutes later, I was dressed and checked my hair one last time in the mirror. Then I turned and opened the bathroom door, flipping off the light.

"Ready?" I asked nervously from the doorway.

The lights in the room had been turned down low.

"Yeah," replied Mark softly.

I slowly stepped around the corner, and when we saw each other, we both smiled wide. I felt giddy and excited, my knees trembling. Mark was kneeling on the bed wearing only a pair of dark blue boxers. As I moved toward him, his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Damn," he mumbled under his breath, grinning from ear to ear.

"You like it?" I asked anxiously, running my hands tenuously along my torso.

Mark continued grinning and nodded almost effortlessly.

"Yeah," he whispered.

I giggled nervously and climbed onto the bed, scooting up to him and placing my hands on his bare chest, running my fingers all around and feeling his muscles. He moved closer still and began kissing my shoulders, working his way to my neck. And when his lips found mine, I reached into his shorts and found his long erection.

As I stroked him, he kissed down my neck to my chest where he gently eased down one of the cups of my bra holding a small breast inside. And when his lips took hold of a soft pink nipple, I sighed and squeezed his cock.

In short order, we were soon undressing each other, groping and fondling, caressing and exploring the other's body. Mark put his hand under my arms and lifted me until I was standing before him, as he kneeled in front of me. Then he pressed his mouth to my vagina. It was the first time he'd made love to me there. I parted my knees and carefully pulled his face in deeper, moaning happily as his tongue lapped at me, sending wonderful shivers up my spine and causing the hair on the back of my neck to stand on end. After what seemed like an eternity of oral pleasure, he released me and had me turn in place. Then I felt a hand on my back bending me over at the waist. As I leaned forward, I put my hands on my knees and flipped the hair from my face, looking over my shoulder. Mark placed his hands on either side of my ass and parted my cheeks. I closed my eyes and smiled, and soon felt his tongue slithering into my depths, running his tongue and lips over my most private and sensitive areas once more.

It wasn't long before our carnal desires had us worked to a fever pitch and we were groaning and sighing, licking and kissing, running our mouths and hands over every part of our bodies. We lay on the bed, our legs and arms entangled, writhing in sexual bliss, as we pleasured one another. I was on my back, my head lolling from side to side and my hand gripping his cock, tugging on it to the point where I knew it must have caused him some discomfort, but not caring; only concentrating on the intense oral stimulation he was giving me, as he lay next to me with his head draped over my abdomen and his mouth latched firmly to my clit.

I continued pulling hard on the warm cock in my hand, moaning and sighing, saying his name softly over and over. Then, whether from any pain my hand may have been causing or the need to have his own genitals tended, he brought his leg over my chest and carefully moved back until his cock was hovering directly above my mouth. I'd never been in this position with my husband; him on top. I groaned happily at discovering yet one more patch of uncharted sexual territory with my son and, with my eyes still closed, lifted my hand and fumbled about until I at last had hold of his wonderful manhood. I opened my mouth wide and pulled it in, lapping and sucking hungrily, drinking his warm musky nectar.

jtmalone70
jtmalone70
647 Followers