An Accident, The Internet, A Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtmalone70
jtmalone70
644 Followers

"Tomorrow," I replied.

He slowly pulled his hand from mine and brought it to my chest, where he traced his fingers lightly around my breast. I pulled my arm back, gently pushing myself out to him. And when his fingers found my erect nipple, Mark carefully rolled it between his fingers.

"What time are you leaving in the morning?"

I closed my eyes, enjoying the gentle stimulation. Then I smiled and sighed, replying, "Dunno… I should probably get home early… maybe sometime before noon."

As we lay side by side, I reached under the blanket and found his cock. I slowly stroked him until he was hard once again, and then he rolled on top of me and slowly eased himself into my body. I knew this might be the last time for us, so I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly. And when our mutual orgasms struck, we kissed wildly, confessing our love for each other.

In the morning, we showered together, dressed, and had a quick breakfast in his kitchen. As I put on my coat, Mark stood by his door waiting for me. With my overnight bag in hand, I slowly walked over and smiled up at him.

"Well," I said with a sigh, holding my hands together in front of me. I was at a loss for words and stood there staring at his chest, then let my eyes fall to the floor and the empty space between us. His feet took a step forward, and when I looked up, he leaned down and kissed me. I opened my mouth to accept his tongue, and while we kissed, I felt his hand cup my breast and gently squeeze it. I giggled and pulled back slightly, and then, just to tease him, I reached out with my hand and placed it between his legs. And when I found that he had an erection, I chuckled and pulled my hand back.

"You're bad," I said with a snort, smiling up at him.

Mark smirked, replying, "So? Not like I can help it, ya know."

I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Whatever," I said.

Then he reached down and began unbuckling my jeans. I laughed, holding my hands out to the side, and looked down.

"What're ya doin'?" I chuckled.

When my belt was loose and fly open, Mark carefully pushed my jeans down a bit, then went to work on his. A minute later, he was holding his erect cock in his hand.

"Hold your panties down," he whispered heavily.

I quickly glanced behind me, and then leaned back against the wall. Mark took a step forward and, as I hooked my thumbs under the band of my panties, holding it down and exposing my vagina for him, he aimed his cock downward and began stroking himself. After a minute or two, his chest started rising and falling sharply, as he approached orgasm. My own breathing was becoming labored, and I pushed my hips out so the tip of his penis was rubbing against me. Mark groaned and stopped masturbating, and then gently pushed his cock between my legs and began ejaculating across the outer lips of my vagina.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed, as I watched him flood my panties with semen.

As he pushed his cock back into his boxers and zipped his jeans, I let my panties close and felt his warm sperm soak through my pubic hair. Then I pulled up my own jeans and buckled my belt. I reached down for my bag on the floor and stepped toward the door. Mark came over and opened it for me, and then leaned down to give me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"See ya later," he said.

As I walked out into the hallway, I glanced over my shoulder and waved, forcing a smile. Somehow, I felt as though this were another turning point in our new relationship, quite possibly the end.

A few weeks later, I was pregnant with Ryan's child; a girl as it would turn out. During the next year, not long after I gave birth, Mark called home one day to let us know he had proposed to his girlfriend Beth. He and I hadn't been together in all that time. Ryan and I were both very happy for him, but deep down in my heart, though I knew this time would eventually come, I still felt an obligatory sadness. For a very brief time, not long after we became lovers, I had fantasized about being with Mark; being his lover, his girlfriend, even his wife. I played over in my mind, so many times, what it would be like to live with him and be in a romantic relationship with him. But that would never happen now, and, to be honest, I was glad. Perhaps I did love him more than a mother should, but that's water under the bridge and our actions couldn't be retracted.

In a sense, the new emotional bond we had created, by sleeping with one another, did bring us closer and allowed us to talk about things that we otherwise couldn't. Marriage isn't always easy and those first few years can be difficult. And so it was with Mark and Beth. They loved each other dearly, but now they were living together and trying to start a family, running into all those initial bumps and jolts any blossoming relationship encounters. So, from time to time, Mark would call and we'd talk.

A few years later, Rachel graduated from college and married her boyfriend. And, although they moved out of state, Mark and his wife lived only two hours away. Now it was just Ryan, myself, and our four year old daughter Anne left at home.

When Anne had her sixth birthday, Mark stopped by for her party. He was traveling on business, but wanted to come home and see his little sister. During the party, Mark and I would occasionally glance at each other and smile. But all parties have to come to an end, and very soon this one did. Ryan and another parent, there with their child, had the kids pile into two cars and took them to a movie. When at last everyone was out the door, I closed it and turned to see Mark sitting on the couch.

I walked around, picking up paper plates and plastic forks and cups, and he sat up to help me. We carried everything into the kitchen, disposing of it in the trashcan. As I stood at the sink washing cups, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. Startled, I jumped slightly.

"Sorry," chuckled Mark.

My hands began trembling, as I stared down into the sink at the swirling water. Then I felt Mark's hand on my neck, pulling my hair back. And when I felt his warm breath against my skin, I closed my eyes. Then he kissed me. It was the first time in nearly six years. I turned around in his arms and looked up at him. Mark stood upright and stepped back, as I nervously wiped my hands on a dishtowel. He pursed his lips, putting his hands in his back pockets and quietly apologized. I shook my head, laying the towel on the counter beside me.

"No," I whispered, as I cleared my throat. "It's… it's ok. Just… sorta took me by surprise, is all."

I glanced at the clock on the wall, and then to Mark, giving him a nervous smile. Then I turned back to the sink and shut the water off. I stood there for a moment, my heart racing, and then slowly unsnapped my jeans. I pushed them and my panties down my hips and leaned forward, pushing my ass out toward him.

I waited, staring down into the sink, and after a few seconds, sensed him move up behind me. That's when I felt him. Mark was rubbing his cock up and down my wet slit. I sighed, closing my eyes and smiling. And when he pushed into me, we both groaned softly. As I pushed back against him, he pulled on my hips, and after a few gentle thrusts, I felt him erupt inside me. When he finished ejaculating, he leaned against my back and kissed my neck, whispering my name.

"God, I've missed you, Amanda."

As he continued to gently stroke his cock in and out of my body, my jaw dropped and I moaned.

"I've always loved you," I whispered.

Then he slowly withdrew from my body. I reached down and pulled up my panties and jeans, while he zipped himself up. When I turned to face him, it was almost as if nothing had happened. He was standing there with a smile on his face, as he had been just moments before. I grinned, not sure what to say, and cleared my throat, asking when he had to leave. Mark looked at his watch.

"Oh shit," he said. "Yeah, I should get going."

We walked out to the living room and he picked up his coat, slinging his arms into it. I followed him to the door, and as he went to walk out, he stopped and leaned down, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. I blushed and folded my arms and asked if he and Beth and their kids would be coming to visit soon. Mark smiled and nodded, saying they would and he'd call to let me know when. And as he stepped out onto the porch, he turned to me, fumbling with his keys, and asked if I was ever free in the afternoons. I smirked, replying I could probably find time for him.

About six months later, his family moved closer and Mark and I resumed our previous relationship that had been put on hold. We didn't always have sex, in fact it was actually rare, but when we did, it was always wonderful and passionate and merely an expression of our love for one another.

jtmalone70
jtmalone70
644 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucked up woman, fucked up son, fucked up story. She in no way deserved her husband. He in no way deserved his father. All the deception, all the cheating, all the complete disrespect. It's all just too fucking much. I wish Dad had found out, and killed them both.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was great until she went back to her husband. It should have been her sons baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Without the incest element this would a well-written but rather standard older married woman having an affair with a younger man story. And with just a few edits, it could easily be one. Other than being told that Mark is her son, there is little evidence that he is. He seems to have little connection with his father and sister. No feelings about his father especially as to cuckolding him. (No shame? No guilt?) He's just so matter-of-fact about everything. Also, there seems to be no real past between him and his mother. It's as if he sprung into her life as generic college-age sex-stud rather than being birthed and raised by her. (Doesn't she have baby/child pictures of him around her home? Memories of him as a child?)

This is still an extremely well-written and HOT story which stands nearly 16 yrs after it was first posted as one of the best on this site. Yet, despite the author's stated desire to get into the psychology of its mom character to understand her motives, it ignores and/or glosses over some major impediments as to such a relationship ever happening. It could have been fleshed-out a lot more.

jacquioh2jacquioh2about 4 years ago
Excellent!

Well done! Read it long ago and had trouble remembering where. Glad I found it again to enjoy again.

warlokk01warlokk01over 9 years ago

Enjoyed, as I have with your others, the depth of the storyline

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories