An Accidental Love God Ch. 10.3

Story Info
Bernie's Big Day.
6.6k words
4.62
31.1k
15

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie's Big Day

While my wife was off having her adventures at the rodeo, I was entertaining my business guest, Bernard Gui, another day. I had gotten up early this Saturday - easy for me as I had not gotten particularly drunk and the energy I get from being an incubus does wonders for preventing hangovers. "Little" Hector – all 6 foot 3 inches of him – was home from college and helping his mother by preparing a simple breakfast for us. His mother made wonderful breakfast rolls from an old Mexican recipe and I was nibbling one and sipping coffee when a bleary eyed Bernard came down. He flopped into a chair and Hector placed coffee and rolls in front of him.

I put down my Wall Street Journal Weekend.

"Well you look like 10 miles of bad road. Party some last night?"

"Let's just say your staff really knows how to treat a guest." Bernie smiled in a "nudge-nudge say no more" fashion.

We exchanged a few pleasantries and discussed what was on tap for the day. One of my staff members, Tee, is a great skier and would be giving Bernie lessons today. He was only an occasional skier who stuck to the green and blue slopes, though he fancied himself an expert. By Texas standards he might be, but here in the mountains you learn humility. There is always someone who can do a ski line that you think of as suicidal. I did not want Bernie anywhere near the double black diamonds I would do this day. It would kill him. Nevertheless, I let him brag as we planned getting him rental equipment and meeting up with Tee.

"Business before pleasure though, Bernie. My staff has been looking forward to celebrating our contract. They have quite a party planned for when you sign. Should I tell them to plan it for tonight?"

"As good as last night?" Bernie asked with a wild glint in his eyes,

"By our standards, last night was not a party. It was a casual social occasion."

"Not that this party influences my decision" Bernie lied, "but I have reviewed the contract and we are ready to sign it."

"CHA-CHING!!!!" I thought.

"Well that is wonderful news." I turned to the kitchen and continued. "Hey Hector! Can you bring me the folder from my desk with Mr. Gui's name on it?"

"Si Jeffe" came his response.

Hector placed the folder in front of me and I handed the contract and the pen to Bernie. He signed it while giving Hector's back a dirty look as he left the room.

"He's Mexican?" Bernie asked.

I quickly placed the signed contract into its folder, wanting to seal the deal.

"I'll have Hector leave a copy of this in your room. Yeah, he's was born in Mexico. He has a green card and is studying physics at MIT. He's home for a school break. I'll tell ya, the kids a genius. His mom does a great job taking care of the house and his Dad is a natural when it comes to taking care of a ranch and horses."

"Well so long as they work... I just think Mexican are not good for American culture that's all."

My thoughts went wild.

"This would have been the guy to put up the signs my own ancestors - who had immigrated to Boston from County Cork – would find "Help Wanted NINA". NINA stands for No Irish Need Apply!"

"Second, I can remember when people thought that any Italian American was a member of the mob and Bernie, my friend, you are Italian American. In La Costa Nostra too?"

"Third you live in Texas for Christ sakes! You were once part of Mexico!"

I hid the thoughts and put on a bland smile. "They work hard and deserve a good life. But let's not spoil the fun for today. Tee is waiting for us at the slopes."

"You fucking racist pig" I thought but left unsaid.

I left instructions to call one of the better chefs in the resort area to cook for us and to have the ladies wear their special party outfits this evening. We got to the slopes and Tee met us at the equipment rental counter.

Most people, myself included, look awful in ski pants. I always think we look like we have a diaper with a full load underneath. Tee however, looks fantastic. Her firm butt fills the pants perfectly and a man just longs to ski behind her, just to watch her butt sway. Usually, however, we cannot keep up. Tee waxes all but the most accomplished skiers, male or female. Her shoulder length blonde hair was done in a French braid for skiing and she had taken off her outer layers while indoors, so her firm breasts were shown off by a tight ski turtle neck.

"Ok, follow me." Tee said after we exchanged introductions.

"I'd follow that ass anywhere." Bernie quipped.

Tee flashed me a "what are you sticking me with here?" look.

While Bernie was trying on ski boots, she said. "So what's up with this guy? He seems like a Texas asshole. If he pulled that line in a bar I'd pour my beer over his head."

I made sure to touch Tee and communicate "cock tease him" through my pheromones.

"Well, he is a Texas asshole." I said as I watched Tee's eyes glaze. We don't think much of Texans in the mountains.

I continued, "But he is a Texas asshole who just signed a huge deal and everyone involved will get a good bonus, so it'll be worth your while"

Tee smiled. "Good thing I like working for you. The bonus and the parties are good."

"Well we'll have one tonight so don't wear him out." I said.

After Bernie had rented his equipment and I paid for it, we had a brief moment alone. Bernie looked like a kid in a candy store as Tee walked into the ladies room to obey skiing's rule one: never pass up a chance to pee.

"Will she be at the party tonight?" Bernie asked.

"Yup, along with Jayne, Natsumi and Christine, who you have not met, and Collette will take care of serving us."

"Where do you find these fucking hot women?" he asked. "I love blondes and I love these hot Chinese chicks you find."

The fact that Natsumi is Japanese and Christine Vietnamese I let slide.

"I interview all the qualified candidates and hire the best looking woman." I said, truthfully. "It is pretty easy up here as everyone comes here for the outdoors and stays in shape."

Tee gathered up Bernie who again made comments about skiing behind Tee's ass. The pheromones were working, however so Tee just laughed.

As they walked away I felt something stir in me.... A hunger. I wanted Tee. She "tasted" different then my wife when I touched her, like the difference between a good steak and a good pizza. Both are good in their own way. I brushed it off as just a normal guy thing with a good looking woman and headed for the slopes.

I met Tee and Bernie at one of the better restaurants on slope for a later lunch. It was very sunny, so we ate outside, lest my pheromones disrupt other dinners. I had my favorite waiter, male, of course, but that did not stop me from feeling the same hunger for Tee I felt earlier. What was even stranger is that I felt hunger for a number of women I could "taste" - the only word I could use to describe it. Tee was like a great steak. A waitress walked past – tasting of chocolate covered cherries to me. A blonde at the table next to me was apple pie while her red headed friend was a mellow single barrel bourbon. I was distracted and had a hard time following the conversation. Not that the conversation was anything profound as Bernie was on his third bloody mary and Tee was under the full bore influence of my pheromones. It was mostly a slurred

"You have the fucking nicest tits."

"Why thank you! You say the nicest things."

Like I said, hardly profound.

I called Tee aside as we got up to leave.

"Listen, keep him to the bunny slopes this afternoon. It would not do to have one of our biggest customers fuck up his knees."

"Got it boss. Safety first."

"That's my girl" I said to Tee, touching her face and pouring on the cock tease pheromones. Fuck! The taste of her! She is delicious.

"Listen, I need to make some phone calls about tonight." I said as Tee and Bernie suited up. "How about we wrap up and meet at the base in about 90 minutes? So we are not too tired for the party."

"And so Bernie can sober up some" I thought.

I immediately got on my phone to Lauren McEvoy, my doctor, and the succubus who had enhanced my abilities accidently with a combination of injected testosterone and marijuana.

"Listen doc! I gotta big problem here." I explained how I could not taste women and I was like a fat guy at a Vegas buffet or an alcoholic let loose in a booze warehouse. I had to try it ALL!

"Look I love my wife! I don't want to cheat on her so long as we're alive but I cannot stop myself. I don't think I can go through life with just one taste."

"I know what you mean." Lauren said. "That's why I never married. Even if its' prime rib you get bored eating it all the time, right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Most of us work something out. Lots of us go on trips and binge indulge so our spouses don't find out. Our marriages are not just about sex. We can take care of that part of the relationship while feeding our beast what it needs."

"Our beast?" I asked.

"That's how I think of it sometimes. It becomes a bit of an insatiable monster."

We discussed this for a bit longer but reached the conclusion that I had no way around it. I am no longer human. I am a beast that preys on female orgasms.

I went off to blast down some of the harder runs at the resort, hoping to push myself to exhaustion so I would be too tired to feed tonight. I wanted time to think about this. I still felt pretty fresh when I got to the base area and met Bernie and Tee. Bernie was now sober – exercise can do that.

"See you at the party tonight, Tee." I said as we parted. "Dress appropriately."

Tee smiled mischievously over her shoulder as she walked away.

"What did you mean by that?" Bernie asked, looking like a kid eyeing presents under the tree o Christmas Eve.

"Just that this should be a special occasion, and jeans and t-shirts would not fit the mood." I said.

Actually I leave nothing to chance. Each of the women would be wearing something that would show all her sexiest assets. This night would be the stuff Bernie's wet dreams were made of.

When we got back to the ranch I started Bernie with a sauna, mostly so I could pour more pheromones into the heating ducts. I made sure that my sweaty long underwear and socks found their way into the heating systems air intake to spread those pheromones through the house. Bernie continued to ask questions about the women.

"So tell me about Christine."

"Well she's Vietnamese, long black hair. She rock climbs so she is really fit. No extra fat."

"Small tits then?" he asked

"Thought you were a leg and butt guy." I joked

"Well, yeah I am"

"Christine is very fit and that means good legs. " I chided him.

"What will she be wearing? How about Collette, Jayne and Natsumi?"

"Ahh, Bernie, let them have their surprise." I smiled.

"Kate won't be there?"

"Nope, she has something with her kids." I lied. She had done Bernie once and that was enough.

After the sauna we both cleaned up. I made sure I beat Bernie downstairs so I could give all of the women a final shot of pheromones. As expected they all looked ravishing.

Lauren was right. I did have a beast in me. I felt it raise its head and sniff around.

"Yum. Food!" It/I thought.

"Not now! You're on a diet!" I pushed the beast back down.

I fetched Bernie and brought him into our living room, where the ladies awaited us. Bernie's eyes popped out of his head as he took in the array of female beauty before him, all carefully selected based on what we had monitored of him at the Gentleman's clubs. I had selected each outfit.

Collette stood in front of him with a tray or champagne glasses. She was in a skin tight black stiletto dress and a simple blouse with a sweetheart neckline that showed off her very tight body. In the tradition of the French maid, she wore black mesh stockings and satin pumps with a very high heel. Should Bernie get to see underneath, she was also in a black lace demi cup bra and black boy short panties.

"Would Mousier like some champagne?" she purred in her Quebec accent.

Bernie gapped for a moment, then sputtered, in a terrible accent, "oui mon cherry. And may I say enchante sinorita?"

"Only if you want to mix Spanish and French, you redneck" I thought.

Bernie's eyes next went to Jayne. She wore classic Texas "girly-girl" as my wife says, makeup and hair. The bigger the hair the closer to God, I guess. She wore a very tight, very short band aid club dress in a pattern of various shades of blue and glitter with matching 4 inch heels and black thigh hi seamed stockings. Underneath she would be wearing a really pretty blue lace teddy.

I introduced Christine. She was in a red tight cocktail dress that clung to her very shapely legs and ass, ending at mid-thigh. The X back showed off her muscles, earned from rock climbing and the red lace push up bra pressed her cleavage up, making the most of what she had. She had on white thigh high stockings (you may have guessed I have a thing for leg lingerie) and red high heels.

"You told me she had small tits!" Bernie exclaimed.

I blushed while Christine playfully slapped me.

"Boss! How dare you!" she said.

"Well when compared to Natsumi here...." I protested.

"But her's are fake." Christine replied.

Fake or not, it made no difference to me. Natsumi wore a red flowered dress with a plunging neckline that showed her marvelous cleavage, further enhanced by the red bra-slip. Thank you Victoria's Secret! The dress was pleated and went to mid-calf. She wore black boots with a 5 inch platform heel and black seamed stockings underneath.

"And say hello to Tee again Bernie." I said.

Tee was in a pink metallic halter mini dress. The top provided minimal coverage for her breasts while her ski toned butt and legs filled the dress perfectly. She wore shimmering white thigh high stockings and pink hi heels.

"I'm in heaven" Bernie said.

"Thank you" the girls all responded at once.

The doorbell rang and Collette answered it as we sipped champagne.

"Mousier, Kate is here." She said when she returned.

Kate had entered the room looking ravishing. She was wearing a black sequined band aid dress that clung to every curve, black stockings I assumed were thigh hi and black patent leather pumps. She was every inch of sophisticated sex kitten.

"What a surprise!" I exclaimed.

"I really wanted to party with you." Kate purred in my ear then, louder, "the kids stayed with their Dad so I could make it!"

"Great!" Bernie exclaimed.

"Yummy!" my inner monster exclaimed.

"Quiet you!" I thought.

"Like my dress?" Kate spun.

The dress clung to her lovely butt and showed off her fantastic legs. The cross hatched back showed her flawless skin down to her waist, so she was obviously not wearing a bra.

"Yeah... yes." Bernie stammered.

"FUCK YEAH!" said the inner monster.

Good thing only I could hear him.

"You show your usual good taste, Kate, as you all do" I added diplomatically.

We toasted to the contract then adjourned to the dining room where Collette served us all prime rib of bison from my neighbor's herd with a wonderful winter squash puree and local cherries in a pie for dessert. We drank a great deal of wine or champagne, as both were served. Jazz played in the background. I poured out the pheromones and the girls responded, cock teasing Bernie and flirting with me. Collette would make sure she pressed her lovely firm breasts against us whenever she served us and bend over and wiggle her ass whenever she had to fetch something. Natsumi sat across from Bernie and did everything possible to keep him fixed on her cleavage. Jayne and Christine sat on either side of Bernie and stroked and touched his arm and chest. Occasionally a hand would go under the table cloth to stroke his thigh or move higher and tease him. I saw them whisper in his ear as well.

Tee and Kate were doing everything possible to arouse my inner monster as they sat next to me. They rubbed my thigh, whispered dirty suggestions in my ear and flashed their legs to show off the tops of their stockings.

As we finished Duke Ellington's "Jeeps Blues" came on. This is possibly one of the most erotic pieces of music ever written.

"Please excuse me for a moment." Natsumi said rising.

She started heading to the bathroom but stopped just outside the room, where Bernie could see her and swayed to the music, twirling her dress. She then reached up and removed her thong panties and smiled at Bernie.

"They're just getting to wet to wear." She teased and went to the bathroom.

Bernie looked at me speechless.

One by one the girls each took up the challenge laid down by Natsumi, dancing and showing off as they excused themselves for the restroom. Kate treated the door-jam like a stripper pole. Tee popped a breast from her halter top, then covered it again. Jayne gave Bernie a deep kiss "goodbye" telling her she would think about him when she took off her panties and Christine gave the man a brief lap dance as she left.

Bernie was red and speechless at the end.

"Collette, brandy and digestifs in the pool room, I think" I said as I rose.

We entered the pool room – more of my man cave actually - which had, of course, a pool table, as well as very comfortable leather chairs and couches a cigar humidor and...

"Are those stripper poles?" Bernie asked.

"Hmm, oh, those?" I said faking nonchalance. "My wife and the girls like to pole dance for exercise, so yeah. They seem to enjoy it."

Collette served after dinner drinks as we chatted. Tee and Christine started a pool game, making sure they bent over the pool table in the most provocative way possible with every shot. I sipped my tequila and Bernie his bourbon. We both smoked cigars. Natsumi and Kate sat on either side of Bernie on the couch, Natsumi extending her legs over Bernie's lap. Jayne sat on the arm of my chair, extending her long lovely legs with cat like grace.

"Collette, time for you to join the party too." I said. "Get yourself a drink!"

Collette served herself a cognac and sat on the other arm of my chair, the mesh stockings her legs were encased in stretched before me, tempting me. It would be so easy to touch her and have her. I resisted while pouring out the "tease Bernie, get hot, fuck Bernie" impulses in my phermones.

"Do you know how fucking lucky you are!?" Bernie exclaimed.

"Why?" I answered.

"Every day you are surrounded by gorgeous women! You have a wife and staff who pole dance. That is so hot!"

"Well, except for my wife, you'll have my staff around lots too, now."

Bernie's eyes lit up.

"Of course, we cannot party like this all the time. This is a reward for special occasions." I smiled.

He smiled back. Lots more business will be coming our way.

As instructed, Hector entered. Bernie looked at him with disdain, his hatred of Mexicans showing. I really don't like bigots and was beginning to have real disdain for Bernie. It would be a pleasure taking him for lots of money.

"Jefe, usted me dijo que viniera aquí y mentir acerca de los caballos"

"Yes I did tell you to come in here and lie about the horses Hector." I thought.

"Shit!" Really!" I said, winking at Hector." Bueno, eso me va a salir de este idiota"

I indicated to the jerk I would be getting away from, Bernie.

"What is he saying? Doesn't he speak English?" Bernie slurred. He was drunk now and the hate came out.

"Yes sir I do." Hector said.

"But it is easier to speak Spanish when we talk about the ranch. That way I know I am getting all the right details." I pitched in.

"Anyway," I continued, "There seems to be a problem with a horse I need to attend to that will require an emergency vet visit. I may be back but I want you to all party o while I am gone, ok?"

They all agreed as I went to everyone, hitting all the women with "fuck Bernie" pheromones as I left. The bigot had paid for it, after all and I wanted more of his cash.

12