An Accommodating Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Close encounter with mother's friend.
1.9k words
4.47
105.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordon_a
gordon_a
28 Followers

This is story detailing an encounter with one of my mother's friends and ultimately her daughter. It's a true story with some of the detail spiced up. I'm not keen on screeds of on-the-job detail. Rather titillate, understate and don't take it too seriously is my thinking. Hope you think it works.

* * * * *

I woke up with the sun streaming through the window, a raging alcoholic thirst and an erection I could have bludgeoned baby seals to death with. I was also alone, which wasn't in the script so I staggered to the bathroom, relieved myself, showered, shaved, cleaned my teeth, slipped on a pair of shorts and followed the fragrant bacon aroma to the kitchen.

"Hi there," Ruth trilled, sounding a great deal too cheerful for someone who had consumed enough booze the night before to earn the grudging respect of Dean Martin in his prime. "Life is great, the sun is shining and I got my rocks off with a young lover," she said, laughing and flinging her arms around me, probing my mouth with a busy tongue.

"You're not wishing it hadn't happened, are you? If you are I'm going to break your cock off so that you can't pull the same trick with another unsuspecting female!"

"No way, sexy woman. Build up my strength with a hearty breakfast and you can ring the bell for round two of a 15-round title fight," I joked, holding her close, kissing her neck and fondling her bottom over some interesting underwear below a thin housecoat. "Thanks for a wonderful night, I had forgotten how wonderful sex can be," she sighed, rubbing herself against me.

She had been so easy to please, this wonderful lady, all she had wanted was some loving and affection, opening herself to my licking and sucking and replying with a soft, wet probing tongue dedicated to providing delight.

Just thinking about that last mind-blowing moment redirected my blood flow and we giggled as she asked that old but pertinent question: "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" Well, I was armed with a potentially lethal weapon – but I doubted I had the stamina to fuck her to death with it!

I opened a few buttons on her housecoat and fitted a hand comfortably over her skimpy, flesh-coloured bra trimmed with lace, kneading a breast gently and feeling the nipple harden to my touch. As I nuzzled her sweet-smelling soft neck I slipped my hand inside, brushing the nipple with the tips of my fingers, causing her to sigh and then gasp. "Shouldn't we eat first," she asked, her breath quickening. "I intend to, and then we can have breakfast," I said, pulling a breast out and nipping it gently with my teeth.

"Oh God, this is wonderful, I've died and gone to Heaven," she breathed as I slipped my hand under the housecoat, browsing through the contents, which felt like a nylon half-slip and old-fashioned French knickers, lace-trimmed with wide openings for easy access to her little furry thing, stockings and suspender belt. Those were the good old days just before pantyhose started to make an appearance, complicating the logistics of a fun evening for two in the back seat at the drive-in. "Find the person responsible for those abominations though you have to search the length and breadth of Christendom, and dip his willy in boiling cum." "Aye, my liege, it shall be done," says the faithful lieutenant of my wishful thinking. But, alas, it is too late to turn the clock back.

I applied myself with more vigour to the exploration of her secret places, stroking the velvety flesh at the top of her legs above the stockings and slipping my hand into her knickers over her bottom, running my fingers down the cleft in her buttocks. I moved my hand to the front again brushing the hair between her legs, then sliding my finger up and down, making contact with her clit. Dipping my finger gently inside to lubricate it I then moved it up to focus on the little bud that gives so much pleasure. She held onto me more tightly but I pulled away, getting to my knees to nuzzle her over her knickers. She opened the housecoat completely and pulled up the half-slip. I pulled the loose knickers aside, lapping her clit with my tongue. She held my head with both hands, stroking my face and mouth as it made contact with her clit.

Her legs trembled and she gasped with pleasure as my tongue moved quicker, rotating around her bud and then she stiffened, made a mewling noise and started to buck against my tongue. This went on for over two minutes, I reckon, and then she slumped against me, her body on fire. "My legs are too weak to support me. Hold me up but don't let me go," she said, stroking my face tenderly.

At last I disengaged, rose to my feet and as I kissed her she licked off my mouth the juices that had mingled with my saliva inside her. "I though it couldn't get better, but it does. You're so young, how do you know so much about pleasing a woman?'' I modestly replied that I had been an enthusiastic pupil when my best friend's elder sister had taken it upon herself to teach me the arcane rituals of lovemaking and had then gone on to further my education in the tender embraces of a divorced librarian. She hadn't been much to look at but she turned out to be highly qualified instructor, fiercely dedicated to her role and she eventually awarded me my degree cum laude. I know it's an old gag but Ruth laughed anyway.

Manoeuvring gingerly as the result of a fierce fire in my loins that was causing my shorts to stick out alarmingly, I sat down to a cholesterol-packed breakfast that would hopefully stoke the boiler room and keep the engine running at top speed. Did I mention Ruth was Jewish? Well she was and she had obviously been brought up on the old saying that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach (I though it was through his penis) and after the meal it was all I could do just to get back to the bed, or so I thought.

As I lay down she pulled down my shorts, told me to lift my arse, pulled them off and contemplated my penis as a hungry she-wolf would a succulent looking young lamb. With a growl she straddled me, licking my nipples, stomach and scrotum, with a firm grip on my penis, which she began to nibble on. "Steady on there," I shouted, "I actually want to put my cock inside you and if you carry on like that there will be a terrible accident and it could lead to tears."

She giggled, but slowed down, moving up my body and using my penis to masturbate against her clit, huffing and puffing… and coming. I reached behind her to unhook her bra and her sizeable breasts, with lovely large dark nipples, cascaded into my mouth. She pulled her half-slip up around her waist. The slip, knickers and bra were a matching flesh-coloured set with white lace trim and felt wonderfully sensual and expensive to the touch. I particulaly enjoy making love to women in their underwear. With everything stripped off the mystery has gone. Pulling aside her knickers she inserted me into her vagina, taking it in slowly, right up to the hilt. Here I will refrain from giving dimensions, as one doesn't like to be boastful and plebeian, but I can assure you that it got her full attention.

Then she stepped up the pace, a damn good one for a 45-year-old, pounding away at me, her breasts jiggling in my face, reaching a crescendo with a shriek and slumping on top of me, heart pounding. I rolled her over, inserted myself into her, pushed her legs back as far as they would go and proceeded to pump her into an orgasmic wreck, mewling and whimpering and crying and laughing and shuddering, encouraging me to even greater feats of thrust and endurance as she did her bit by bucking away like a teenager and working her clit with drenched fingers until at last I felt a tidal wave build from my bursting testicles.

"I'm ready to blow," I yelled at my willing steed who shouted: "In my mouth! please God, let me have your cum! please! please!" Anything to oblige a lady, I always say, so I pulled out of her, moved up her body and held her head up with one hand and worked her sodden clit with the other as she greedily grasped me with both hands and plunged me deep into her mouth, licking and sucking, muttering incoherently to herself.

With a monumental shudder the tidal wave began, coursing through my body into her waiting mouth. I saw stars and flashes and I went cross-eyed as the pleasure hit me. She sucked greedily but there was a whole lot of it and it was ejaculating so fast that some spattered her lips and nose and cheeks. I held myself erect with my arms as she continued to lick and suck and then I slumped next to her, exhausted. She moved down and took me in her mouth again until all the anger had gone from what had been a dangerous weapon a few moments ago. Certainly not something to be frightened of now!

Ruth then realised that her face had taken a few hits in the heat of battle and lay contentedly next to me, not talking, just wiping the sperm off her face with her fingers and licking them.

I felt full, fucked and drowsy and dozed off, awaking to a most pleasant sensation about two hours later. I opened my eyes to see Ruth nestled between my legs, ministering to my rather battered equipment, which, I say with pride, was rising manfully to the occasion.

"Just relax, love, I don't want you driving all the way back to Bloemfontein in an agitated state." Go with the flow is my motto so I lay back and enjoyed the journey. She sucked and licked slowly for about 30 minutes while I went over the weekend in my head. Not the best time to bring up the 18-year-old daughter who was down at the coast for the weekend. There were quite a few pictures of her in the flat and she looked decidedly unlike someone you would toss out of your bed. "Don't get greedy," I thought to myself. "You are on a good wicket here." Still, it was something to think about – nubile, innocent teenager to balance mature, experienced mother. I was holding that thought as my orgasm arrived and Ruth sucked on me gently, draining me.

Time to go home, but I'll be back, I thought to myself.

* * * * *

This was a fun time in my life so if there is a reasonable response I will write more... what the hell, even if there is no response I will write more! I'm enjoying the memories, albeit through rose-tinted spectacles. Thanks to the two discerning readers who gave me some feedback on part one.

gordon_a
gordon_a
28 Followers