An Affair I'll Remember

Story Info
Went on a cruise to win my wife back. Here's what happened.
24k words
4.49
315.4k
178
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

Thank you to WanderingScot for editing this story and making it a much better read.

*

Chapter 1

I'm John Hubble and have recently divorced my wife of twenty-five years. Mary and I met when I stopped by the manufacturing plant where she works as a secretary. I am a tool salesman. I actually drive a truck and deliver tools to plants and small businesses. I bought my territory from our tool company and any sales that were called in from these businesses, I received credit for.

I'll tell you more about my business later. I still have my business which I've had for twenty-eight years. I remember when I first stopped by the business where Mary worked and when she smiled at me I was hooked. She was so pretty and had one of those bubbly personalities. We hit it off right off the bat.

Only problem was I lived in Steubenville, Ohio and she worked in Warren, Ohio. The two towns must have been a good sixty miles apart. I usually only get to the businesses on my route about once a month. After meeting Mary I asked her out and we began being a couple very fast.

I went to see her every weekend. We were only together about three months when I asked her to marry me. I was twenty-six and had dated quite a few women but never felt about them the way I did Mary.

She was twenty-four and recently out of college. She had been a secretary for about six months when we met. We kissed and petted on our first two dates. On the third date I told her I rented a room and was going to spend the night. After dinner, a little dancing and drinking she came to my room and we made love.

I called it love because we seemed to belong together. We didn't get much sleep that night. I did all I could to make her orgasm time and time again. She came by my oral manipulations as well as taking turns being on top.

She had told me that drinking made her give up some of her inhibitions. I made sure I brought a bottle of rum to our room. I got the coke out of the machines. Sometime during the night we finally went to sleep. Thank God we didn't have to leave our room till noon the next day.

We were married six months later and took a cruise for our honeymoon. We flew down to Florida and were picked up by the cruise ship tour bus. After boarding and before the ship even left the dock we had sex. Afterwards we went to a meet the Captain's party and tour guides showed us the ship.

Our meals were included and we were either eating or having sex for three days. That's not totally true but we did do it a lot. We did a little gambling by day, and drinking and dancing at night.

On the second day of the cruise the ship docked and we went to the beach. I don't know why we did it but there were two beaches, one was for nude people only. Mary said why not, no one knew us and it seemed rather daring.

I went along with her idea and we headed for the nude beach. We were young and just having fun. As we entered there was a sign posted that said, "No sex allowed on the beach." I thought it was rather funny as we removed our clothes, took our towels and headed to the beach.

I was surprised at the number of people on the beach. It seemed that there were mostly couples and then we saw some groups of women only. Didn't see any guys hanging together but then again I was too busy looking at all the women. I believe Mary was checking out the men even though she never said anything.

I knew one thing for sure that the men were checking out Mary as we walked by. I was thinking maybe coming to the nude beach might have been a mistake. Mary and I went as far from most of the other people as possible. The cruise line had supplied blankets to lie on as well as extra towels.

We lay there for a while, just taking in the sun. I went to the drink hut that we had passed and got Mary and I each a pina colada. We drank them and I put my hand on Mary's thigh. It wasn't long before I was finger fucking her. She had reached an orgasm when she reminded me about the no sex on the beach sign.

I had a hard on and had every intention of using it. I took Mary by the hand and headed for the ocean. I told her, "It said no sex on the beach, it didn't say anything about in the water."

I couldn't believe how comfortable the water was. We walked out till the water was over Mary's breasts and she wrapped her legs around me as I stuck my cock in her. There was no one near us which was good. I'm sure it looked like exactly what we were doing, fucking like rabbits and kissing up a storm.

When I came, Mary had her second orgasm, and we went into the shallower water and sat for awhile. After Mary was sure my cum was out of her we headed back up to our blankets and rested.

After a couple of hours we decided to go have lunch. The cruise people had a buffet set up under a picnic shelter. We had to show them our room key so they knew we were part of the cruise. As we were getting ready to leave to go to the shelter I asked Mary to wrap a towel around her bottom. I told her it was bad enough these men could see her tits. She laughed as we headed to the dressing room. I was right, the men did stare at her.

After the cruise we lived in Warren. I gave up my rented mobile home in Steubenville and it was nothing to rent a u-haul to move my stuff. We lived in an apartment for about six months. Mary found out she was pregnant so we started to look for a house.

We had two daughters in the next three years. Janet was the oldest followed by Susan. Mary's mother watched the girls while Mary and I worked. Life seemed to be pretty good. We had our problems like most marriages but we were always able to work them out.

My job was being on the road five days a week. Since it was my business I decided to take weekends off to be with my family. I usually came home as often as possible but I stayed at motels maybe an average of twice a week. It worked out the best for us.

Mary and I were like sexual rabbits even after the girls were born. Of course as they got older we had to be more careful where and when we did it. After about ten years our sexual activities dropped off quite a bit. We still made love at least a couple of times a month. Other times I might go down on her and she might jack me off. She did give oral sex once in awhile but she had to be pretty drunk.

At this point I should mention that Mary had gained a lot of weight. I put on some pounds also but Mary never lost the weight after having the girls. Every few months she would be on another diet. She wouldn't tell me how much she had gained but she wouldn't wear a bathing suit. I could see the weight gain but told her I loved her anyway and would be there for her.

She carried this extra weight all the years the girls were growing up. I told her time and time again that I loved her and didn't care what she weighed. When Susan was still in high school Mary became even more depressed. Our sex life was down to almost never.

She had gained even more weight and went to see the doctor. He told her she needed to get the weight off if she wanted to see her grandchildren grow up. We didn't have any yet but Mary decided she needed help.

The doctor suggested Gastro Bypass surgery. We checked into it and Mary had to talk to a psychiatrist and a nutritionist to see if she would be able to handle the surgery and after effects. Our insurance would cover the bypass surgery, and that was a big load off my mind.

We talked it over and I told her I would be with her and support her as best I could. She had the surgery and spent four days in the hospital. I was with her every day. The doctor said all went well and now it was up to her to follow the nutritionist's guidelines.

Mary could hardly eat anything but baby food and other soft items for a month. After three months she could eat most regular food but her stomach was now very small. She was only able to eat a few bites before she was full. How did they put it? "Small meals six times a day." Sounded like a lot until you consider a half of a banana a meal.

It was rough for her cooking for me so I told her I would cook for myself. She just needed to follow her new way of eating. The good part of all this is Mary was losing weight rapidly. After six months she had lost seventy pounds. By the end of a year she had lost over a hundred pounds.

The doctors were happy with the results. Now it was up to Mary to keep it off. She looked great to me but she still wasn't satisfied. She walked or used her treadmill every day. People were always complimenting her on her weight loss. When I asked her what was bothering her she told me it was all the excess skin that pretty much hung on her. It was mainly all hidden except for her arms.

She told me she wanted to get her upper arms reduced. I was there with her as usual throughout the procedure. She had out-patient surgery and needed to be taken care of for the first week. She always used her vacation time for the surgeries. One big downside was our insurance wouldn't pay for it. They considered it cosmetic surgery.

She was able to return to work but wore long sleeve shirts until her arms healed. I had to admit that her arms did look smaller without the excess fat and she was getting more compliments from everyone.

I failed to mention that through all this surgery and healing our sex life was near non-existent. She always told me she needed time to heal and I could always masturbate. Gee, how loving of her.

After the bypass and arm surgery she seemed much happier. I think it was all the compliments and attention she was getting. For some reason she had become self indulgent. Everything was about her.

She was watching the doctor shows on TV and said she wanted liposuction. When I asked her what it was she said they would take the excess fat out of her tummy region and do some sort of tummy tuck. Basically it was getting rid of the excess skin around her stomach.

I told her that she looked fine and that there was no reason for people to be staring at her bare stomach. We argued and she finally won out. Again she was back in the hospital but had to stay a couple of days. Our insurance paid for about half the costs. They again considered some of the surgery to be cosmetic.

I was by her side and stayed with her. After she returned home she wasn't able to lift anything for months so I did most of the cooking and cleaning. It was odd how she had acted more like a boss than a loving wife.

As soon as she had healed and most of the scars somewhat disappeared she told me she wanted her breasts done. We went around and around why she needed any kind of implants. She explains she didn't want bigger breasts but she didn't like her breast hanging and only looking good in a bra. She informed me she was going to have the surgery whether I liked it or not.

It was done as an out- patient procedure and I do have to admit after they healed she looked good. Of course the insurance company didn't pay anything. Mary had sure used up most of our savings. When I told her so she informed me that it was our savings, not just mine.

It didn't pay to argue with her. I asked her if she was finally done with all these surgeries and I couldn't believe it when she said she had one more she was going to have.

I said, "What the hell do you need done? You had the bypass surgery, then your arms reduced, your tummy and then your breasts done. You have the body of a woman fifteen years younger." I did add, even though I never get to touch it.

She had watched another TV program and it was some type of face lift or something. They would get rid of the extra skin under the neck and the wrinkles around the cheeks and eyes.

She promised me that this was the last one. It was an out-patient procedure but she would need to take two weeks off work for healing.

Well, she went through with it. As always I was there for her and have to admit she looked like she had been in an auto accident when she came out of surgery. Her face was bruised and swollen. Her head was wrapped up from her chin all the way around her head.

I took a couple of days to be home with her. She didn't want anyone else to see her. She had enough medication that she didn't even know where she was. I couldn't believe how quickly she was healing. After a few days the bandages came off and she was able to wash and clean up.

Within two weeks she looked better. She had stitches behind her ears but she wore a wig so no one could tell. Within a month she looked beautiful. It didn't change her appearance but without the wrinkles she looked much younger. She went back to the doctors and they gave her before and after pictures. I swear she looked fifteen to twenty years younger.

She was happy as can be. She started buying sexier clothing and must have gained a lot of confidence. Our daughter loved their mom's new look. I remember them saying that all those surgeries really made a difference. Janet said she didn't think she could go through all that pain. Her husband would just have to accept her the way she was.

Susan stuck up for her mother and said, "There's nothing wrong with looking good if you can afford it."

Our life went on and I thought we would be much closer but it didn't happen. When I came back from trips Mary never seemed happy to see me. She didn't even ask how my days had been. All she would do was talk about herself and everyone saying how good she looked.

She even told me that the girls in the office wanted to see her tits and she showed them. I was wandering if she showed them to some of the guys too.

Our sex life didn't improve all that much. It seemed the only time we had sex was after she had a few drinks. Since she never ate much when she drank the alcohol reacted a lot quicker, so if we went to a family event or out for dinner I would have a chance at some sex.

When I asked her to go places in public with me she usually made some excuse not to go. It almost seemed that she was ashamed of me. She never said it but I did get that impression. We would go out with family or some of our old friends and it wasn't too bad.

We usually spent the evening with everyone telling her how great she looked and how lucky I was to have her. I have to admit I was tired of hearing it. Especially when some of my old buddies would say how great Mary looked and if she was their wife they would be staying in bed a lot longer.

If they only knew! In the last five years since all these surgeries began, we were lucky to have sex twice a year. It's only recently that I found out that if she drank that I might get lucky.

Over the next few months I honestly had to wonder if she was cheating on me. She didn't want to go anywhere with me. She started going out with her girlfriends at least once a month. Some of the signs you read about were there so I started doing some checking. When she wasn't home I went through the e-mails. I knew her password and read all her deleted e-mails and the new ones. I didn't find anything other than her telling her friends how she loved it when she turned heads.

I did the laundry check you hear about. Her panties at times were damp but nothing resembling cum stains. I pulled our telephone logs for the past few months, again nothing. The same with her cell phone logs. No numbers that I haven't seen before.

I knew most everyone she worked with. I knew there are always men on the prowl but I didn't see much out of the ordinary. We went to her Christmas party and she avoided me as much as possible. I did keep my eye on her but other than a few dances and talking with her friends, I saw nothing of concern.

Granted I did see a few men attempt a few liberties but she rebuffed them so I didn't get involved. All I could hear everyone saying was that they wished they could get a woman that looked as good as Mary in the sack. I wanted to say, "Hell! I'd like that myself."

I knew men talked to her on the dance floor but had no idea what they were saying. It did look somewhat like two-way flirting. Mary would often look at me and whatever flirting there was stopped.

At least the night of the Christmas party I got laid. I guess all the attention she received and the drinks paid off. It was no longer love from Mary, just sex. It was easy to tell the difference. No real affection, cuddling and very little kissing. She was just interested in her orgasms. I didn't stop till I got mine.

Afterward she would get up and take a shower like I had lice or something. Life hadn't been the same since the operations. I actually felt that Mary thought she was too good for me now. I had to wonder how long our marriage would last.

I even told her that I would go shopping with her, which she knew I didn't care to do. She just said that one of her friends or our daughters would go with her. When she went with Janet, I didn't worry much about it, but if she went with her friends I'd actually follow her. They usually went to the mall and out for lunch. She ate like a bird now, and usually brought home her leftovers.

There was nothing out of the ordinary that I could see. Of course I had no idea what they talked about. Maybe I was getting paranoid. If I ever talked to her about anything it was like I was some kind of villain and every little talk turned into an argument. I once asked her if she had a boyfriend.

She called me every name in the book and told me she never cheated on me and I was just jealous of her looks. I couldn't believe this, I was jealous? Hell, I sat with her for five years through all these surgeries and never complained.

On her last two 'girls night out' I actually followed her. I wore a ball cap which I never wore and sat in the back of the lounge. I did all I could not to be seen, how would I have explained it? She did dance and flirt with a few guys. Again nothing seemed overly serious, maybe because her friends were married too and she didn't want witnesses.

Even though Mary was fifty, she looked so much younger. She danced and flirted with men of all ages. Most all of them had decent builds. I guess she liked the muscles.

Both times I followed her I made it home before her. I was happy she had a few drinks because at least I got laid. I needed to do something to see if our marriage could be salvaged. I honestly didn't know if I loved her as much as before but we were still married and figured I could make an effort.

I got us a vacation package on a cruise ship. It was a three day, two night cruise to the Bahamas just like we had for our Honeymoon. It would be our first vacation and really being together since her weight loss and surgeries. I was surprised that she wasn't all that excited about the cruise. I figured it was because she would have to be with me for three days.

Anyway, she got the time off. I got a friend to run my tool route. I was putting in a last ditch effort to save my marriage. I wasn't going to continue on the way it had been. I felt more like her house robot than her husband.

I drove to the airport in Cleveland Ohio. I parked in the long term parking and we flew to Florida where we were picked-up by the cruise line bus. I was feeling pretty good and hoping this cruise would change things.

We boarded the ship and went to our cabin. The first thing I did was come up behind her and squeeze her, just the way we did on our honeymoon cruise.

"John, what do you think you're doing?"

"I thought we could make love like we did on our honeymoon."

"For Pete's sake, we're older now and I have to get ready for the meet and greet party."

It didn't start off as well as expected but I had two nights and three days to hope it changed.

She looked beautiful dressed up for the party. She even smiled when I told her how great she looked. "Maybe this might work out after all," I thought.

We met hundreds of people at the party. Mary would tell people where she was from and would always slip in her age. That way she would get all the compliments she was fishing for. After the meet and greet party we went to our dinner table.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers