An Affair On Stand By

Story Info
Stranded passengers discover passion.
5.2k words
4.17
56.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

She heard the announcement over the PA system.

"Flight 423 to Dallas/Ft worth is now ready to board from Gate 42."

It was like music to her ears. She had already missed a flight that left an hour ago. She was not used to stand by or 'non-rev traveling' as airline employees called it. She couldn't get on a direct flight from Orlando to DFW and so ended up getting to Miami, hoping to get a connection from there.

Well, she had been at Miami International for nearly two hours now and had already missed one flight. She was hoping to be able to board this one at least. She knew if she did not make it this time, then she'd be taking a big chance with the last one, which according to the gate person, didn't look too good.

She picked up her bags and walked towards the gate. The girl behind the counter smiled with sympathy. The passengers began to line up at the gate and as time passed her hopes began to fade. But suddenly she realized that there were only four people milling around the ticket counter. Her eyes were steadfast on the girl. The couple in front of her got the nod and they headed towards the counter. That left just her and another passenger, a man, who she thought looked oddly familiar. Recognition flashed through her mind. Yes, he was one of the stand by's for the earlier flight too. And now it looked liked it could be a close call for both of them. She waited with bated breath and sensed that young man was looking anxious too.

Suddenly they heard footsteps behind them and turned around to see an elderly couple walking briskly towards their gate. She knew she was not going to get on flight 423 and so did the young man beside her. The attendant behind the counter smiled at them as though silently conveying the bad news to them. She felt defeated but held on to her faith. The last one would be the one, she told herself.

She moved away from the gate and leaned against a wall, took her cell phone out of her purse and called her husband in Dallas. She told him the latest on the status of her flight. He tried to help her to relax and said, "Honey, don't worry. I am sure you'll get on the last one. And even if you don't, there is nothing to worry about. Get a room at the Airport Marriott and sleep well. You don't have to go to work tomorrow, anyway. Just think of this as an extension of our vacation. And see if the bar is open. If it is, I want you to go in there and drink some wine. I am sure it'll calm you down."

He was right. That's what she really needed. A drink. Not that she drank often. She liked white wine and she loved margaritas. Back home, they enjoyed a few rounds when his friends came over. But tonight she felt she needed something to help her stay calm. She looked around and saw the restaurant and walked over. She couldn't help noticing that the young man was also moving towards the bar. She went over to the bar and ordered a white Zin. She picked up her drink, paid for it and moved over to a dark corner, placed her wine on the table and sat down on a comfortable chair, placing her two small bags under the table where her legs would be touching them.

She made herself comfortable and then looked around the small but cozy restaurant. She saw the young man at the bar picking up his drink. Before she could avert her eyes, his gaze locked into hers and he smiled and walked over to her table. She was not very happy about this. Drinking in a strange place and that too with a stranger! Oh No! But before she knew it he was at her table.

And he asked, with a smile, "May I join you?"

She knew she had no choice but to nod, if she did not wish to appear to be rude to this nice man. It was wrong to be rude. They were both in the same boat and waiting together for the next plane would be the most natural thing in the world to do. She was wondering why she was being so touchy about this. She shrugged and leaned forward and took a long sip from her glass. The young man sat down in the chair from across her and placed his drink on the table and extended his hand to her.

"Hello, I am Jeff. Jefferson Taylor."

His grip was strong yet gentle. His voice had a deep baritone that she was reminded of some movie star.

She replied. "I am Nancy, Nancy Miller. I see that you are trying to get to DFW too."

He said, "Yes, missed one flight already."

And before realizing it, she blurted out, "Yeah, I know that."

He was surprised at her remembering him and said, "You noticed, huh?" and she smiled, a little red with embarrassment." And he added, "Yes, I did notice you too."

He said, "We have at least another hour before we'll know what's in store for us."

She said, 'Yes, my husband will be so worried, if I don't make it on the next one. And he has to go to work early tomorrow morning and needs to sleep in peace." And she felt reassured that she somehow managed to convey to him that she was married, in case he had any ideas.

He added, "Yeah, my wife is already upset. She has to go to work early too and she's already a bit cranky from lack of sleep and anxiety."

Well, Nancy felt more at ease now. Knowing that he was married somehow made it easy for her to be around him. She felt herself relaxing and warming up to him.

Jeff suddenly said, "I am going to call my wife." And he pulled out his cell phone and dialed. When she answered, Jeff said, "Hi honey, I am still stuck here in Miami. There is only one more flight out tonight and then the first one tomorrow morning is at seven."

She asked him, "Is there a big crowd out there?"

He replied, "No Kelly, there is not much of a crowd left. In fact I am sitting in a bar at the airport, all alone, drinking beer." Nancy was surprised at this last remark of his. She didn't know why he'd say that. But she felt a little tipsy from her wine and let it go. He hung up after a couple of minutes and asked her, "Don't you want to talk to your husband?"

She said, "I just spoke to him. Maybe I'll call him again, soon. But first I have to go to the restroom."

"Hey Nancy, can I order you another wine?" She thought for a moment and nodded, "Yes, please. But make it a margarita, frozen. I will definitely need that, if I have to wait in suspense for another hour."

And she excused herself and went towards the restrooms. She was about to pick up her bags when he said, "Don't worry, they'll be safe here." She shrugged and walked out.

He sauntered over to the bar and ordered a refill for himself and a 'rita' for Nancy and returned with the drinks just as she did too.

Nancy sipped her cold drink and knew that it had a generous dose of tequila in it, the way she liked it.

She asked him, 'So how come you are on stand by?"

He said, "My wife works for the airline and I had to visit my aged parents in Orlando and so took a chance. Fat chance, it turned out to be! How about you?"

She said, "Same here, Johnny works for the airline too and we were both in Orlando all of last week and we are on our way home. He left early in the morning and I stayed back to get on the next flight and you now the rest. I did not think that it'd be this bad!"

They were both silent for a while and then she took out her phone and called home. Johnny answered in a sleepy voice, "So what's going on, sweetie?"

And she said, "No change in my status, whatsoever. And I feel like it won't get any better."

Johnny said, "Don't worry, worst case scenario, just go over to the Marriott and get a good night's sleep and catch the first plane out. Call me at work and I'll come over and pick you up." And then he asked the question she dreaded most, "Are you alone or do you have people around you to at least talk to?" And with the margarita buzzing in her head, she replied, 'No, honey, I am all alone in a dark bar with just the waiters hanging around waiting for me to get out I guess." She realized she said this a little too loudly and more dramatically that she intended to. She looked up at Jeff and saw him smile. She felt like she was part of some conspiracy. Did she really say that, was she actually flirting with this handsome stranger? Was it her situation or the drink that made her do it, she wondered?

Before hanging up, Johnny reassured her and told her to relax and not worry and to call him from the hotel when she got there, in case she did not get on the last flight.

Jeff said, "I don't know why I lied to Kelly like that, about being alone"

She said, "Me neither. I am kind of feeling guilty now."

Jeff told her, "Now, don't go making things difficult for yourself anymore than it already is. It's ok, I know my saying that had subconsciously made you follow suit."

She felt her face burn. The way the conversation was turning around caught her by surprise. But she felt oddly pleased about the whole thing and that bothered her. He asked her if she wanted another drink and she firmly said, "No." And she was glad to see that he did not order one for himself either."

They sat in silence for a few minutes. She broke the silence. "So, tell me about Kelly."

Jeff replied, "Well, we have been married for almost five years now. We love each other very much and have stayed true all through. We do not have any kids at present but hope to get a couple in another few years. Kelly wants to be a stay at home mom for the kids when we eventually have them and she's trying to save as much money as possible in the meantime. Which incidentally explains the stand by travel." Both of them laughed at this remark. "Tell me about you and Johnny."

Nancy said, "We have been married for almost twelve years now. I am thirty-two and he's thirty-six. We have also been true to our relationship all along. We want kids too and are hoping it'd happen soon. How old are you guys, anyway?"

"I am twenty seven and Kelly is twenty five."

They lapsed into a silence and she was wondering why the hell did they both bring up the faithful bit about their relationship. Was she reading too much into this or is it some kind of a desire growing inside her? She was scared to even introspect. True, she had never cheated during their married life so far although she did have opportunities. But sitting here alone and far away from Johnny, with this handsome young man, she was wondering?

As though reading her thoughts, Jeff said, "Nancy, do you really want to get on the last flight, assuming it would be open or would you rather spend the night with me." She was at first stunned and wanted to get up and walk off but suddenly she realized that she was hoping that he would somehow bring it up without keeping her guessing for too long, since she knew it was coming, anyway." She listened to him as he continued, "Like Johnny suggested we could go over to the Marriott and catch the first flight home. I don't know why I am behaving like this, but something tells me that this is a dream come true opportunity for both of us and maybe it is also once in a life time opportunity. Both our spouses know that we are going to be spending the night at the Marriott. And to tell you the truth, I have been having a hard time trying to be decent while in reality I wanted to take you in my arms and kiss you ever since you told your husband that you were alone here."

Nancy replied, "Jeff, I too have never felt so attracted to a total stranger this way before. I must admit that although the thought is appealing, let's not be hasty and throw our lives away." Even as she said this, she sensed the hollow ring her tone carried. All her body wanted to do was to grab him and hug him close and feel the young muscular body press against hers.

He leaned forward and took her hands. She let her fingers rest in his strong palms. He looked into her eyes directly and said, "Nancy, for once do what your heart desires. Let's not worry too much about the if's and but's for now. We love our respective spouses too much to let this night together affect our marital relationship. "Please Nancy, let's go."

By now Nancy was burning with desire. But she somehow felt she needed more convincing and announced, "Ok, Jeff, here's the deal. We'll go through with it if neither of us is able to get on the next plane. Deal?"

Jeff, said, " Gosh, you are a very tough lady. For one who is so obviously hot with desire, you have remarkable self-control. What the heck, it is a deal and there is no backing out of it, Ok?"

Nancy said ok and felt so relieved. She knew if they were destined to do it, then they will not be able to get on that last plane and she'll not feel guilty since she did try to give her morality a fighting chance, and will go ahead and make a night of it. If even one of them gets on that plane, then she'll be happy for Johnny and Kelly and for Jeff and herself as well, considering the true love that felt for their respective spouses. Fully convinced, they headed out to the Gate 36 from where Flight 24 would be taking off.

Despite their wait to the very last minute, there were no cancellations and Nancy and Jeff had no choice but to reconcile themselves to catch the first flight home in the morning.

Suddenly both felt awkward for the first time since they met a couple of hours ago. They remained silent during their taxi ride to the Marriott. They checked into adjacent rooms and asked for the connecting doors to be left opened.

Jeff walked through the connecting door just as Nancy was about to unzip her jeans and slip into her comfortable sleepwear that Johnny had bought for her in Orlando. She stopped and watched Jeff come up from behind her and slowly encircle her with his arms pressing his hips against her lovely buttocks. She did not breathe for a moment. Then, throwing aside the last shred of modesty and chastity within her, she turned around and held him in a tight embrace.

For two people who had never been with another partner other than their spouses, Nancy and Jeff connected very easily, as though they had known each other for a long time. She lifted her face to him and he lowered his mouth on hers and kissed her. She savored this wonderful sensation of being kissed by someone other than Johnny and was equally excited about her enthusiastic and uninhibited response. His tongue was exploring every inch of her mouth and she could feel him drink her saliva. She clung to him and chewed his lips. His hands were roaming by now and she felt him gently squeeze her supple breasts. Her nipples were hard and yearning to be crushed and he gently caught them between his fingers and squeezed them hard.

Her excitement was growing by the minute. The thought, that she was surrendering her body to a complete stranger added to her exhilaration. And the heat that surged from his loins onto hers merely added to the frenzy. She could feel his erection through his pants and she moved her hips eagerly forward to meet his grinding pelvis. The sensation was unbearable. She wanted to pull down his pants and go down on her knees and take his hard cock in her mouth. But she would have enjoyed it even more if he forced his cock into her mouth and she knew she would not have long to wait before he fucked her mouth.

But she did not move. She loved the way he played with her breasts and nipples. She slowly guided his mouth to her nipples and felt his teeth sink into the flesh around the nipples. She was delirious with ecstasy. She held his face, crushing her supple breasts and she felt him suck one of her breasts deep into his mouth and she let out a scream of delight. She didn't care that she was behaving like a slut tonight. She absolutely felt like a slut and a bitch in heat and was ready to abandon everything she held valuable so far to meet the physical needs of this gorgeous man who had just walked into her life so unexpectedly and was taking her to depths of passion she never knew existed. What really surprised her was the fact that she was getting turned on even more by the mere thought that she was cheating on her Johnny for the first time in their married life and that she was actually fucking a stranger behind his back. Normally this would have brought her back to her senses. But not tonight. There was no turning back, no guilt trips. She consciously wanted to find physical bliss with this man. That he was very handsome and desirable only added to her lust, making her want to open up herself to him without shame. And she couldn't wait to see and feel his cock in the flesh. From what little she could feel from the outside, she knew he must have a huge cock and was getting eager by the minute to actually see it and fondle it. The thought he was younger than herself somehow ignited her passion even more.

By now he had unzipped her jeans and pulled off her t-shirt. He unhooked her bra and it dropped to the floor. There she was, lovely in just her pink lace panties, wet with her juices freely flowing from her sweet pussy. Jeff stopped what he was doing and moved away a few feet and started at her for a long time. She liked the way he gazed at her hungrily and twirled around for his benefit. When her milky white ass cam into view, Jeff couldn't hold back any more. He jumped and grabbed her ass and sank down to his knees and turning her around, sank his face on her lovely pussy. She helped him by rubbing her wet and hot pussy on his face and his eyes had a glazed look in them. He looked up at her adoringly.

Suddenly Nancy had a crazy thought. She picked up the phone and told Jeff that she was going to call Johnny. Jeff's eyes nearly popped out and he stared at her as if she had gone crazy. He stopped whatever he was doing on her pussy with his lips. She dialed her home number and Johnny's sleepy voice answered. "Hello honey, this is me. Like you said, I missed the last plane and am now in a room at the Marriott. I'll try to catch the first plane out. I just don't want you to worry."

Johnny said, "Honey, don't worry. Please relax and enjoy yourself. Consider this as your bonus holiday and make the most use of it. If the planes are not too full, don't leave early, sleep late and catch a later flight so that we can go home together."

As Johnny was talking, Jeff seemed to recover and seemed to realize that Nancy was actually onto something. He saw her lying on the bed with the phone in one hand and the other gently caressing her pussy. Her thighs were wide open, not in a vulgar way but in a provocative way. And to his shock, that is if he could be shocked anymore, she nodded to him to come over and join her. As if in a daze, he walked over to her and stood by her pillow not knowing what to expect. Still talking to Johnny, Nancy reached out with her free hand and slowly pulled his zipper down and he quickly took them off. He pulled down his boxers and stepped out of them too. She saw his cock for the first time. She was speechless for a few minutes. Her face turned red with desire. She loved this cock. It was not only bigger than Johnny's in every way, it was also the most magnificent cock she had ever seen, including porn flicks she had seen with Johnny. She couldn't even begin to describe its beauty. Her mouth watered for this magnificent piece of flesh.

She softly touched Jeff's cock and slowly pulled him closer to her face. She whispered into the phone, "Darling, please keep talking to me till I fall asleep. You know how we both love dirty talk. So please talk to me. I am going to put you on speaker-phone, with the volume real low and am going to be playing with myself. I want you to hear my moans and jerk off. I'll also turn the TV on, just in case. I am going to get a dirty movie on. Ok, honey?"

Johnny and his junior were both now fully awake. Jeff could hear Johnny now.

Johnny said, "Ok, honey. It looks like you are hot and horny tonight. I'll make it a memorable night for you."

She whimpered, 'Don't say, for me, please say, for us, darling. Remember, we always fantasized threesomes?"

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers
12