An Affair to Remember

Story Info
The "Lost" DVD Accounts.
2.5k words
3.68
18.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is from a series of fictional fantasies that were written for my wife. She suggested I share them......

****************************

We had just moved to our new place and were going through stuff like we always do, In among your things, we found a bunch of unmarked DVDs. I thought it might be an old recording of the band although, not sure what it was, I put it into a player.

It looked like large party, held somewhere I didn't recognize, certainly someone's home. It was an adult party, a New Years Eve party, as I found out later. Some guests were in costume, some had masks and others in evening attire. It looked quite typical really, people talking in groups, music, dancing, all normal goings on.

Then I saw you in the crowd. Dressed in a black, backless gown, very long hair, looking absolutely stunning, dancing, surrounded by on lookers, both men and women. As the night progressed, there was the count down to the New Year with celebration, kissing, hugging and well wishing as the crowd began to thin, the lighting got lower.

You appeared once again, seated on a couch, involved in a conversation with an attractive couple that you seemed to know. The room lighting flashed twice and everyone I could see in the frame laughed looking around the room at each other.

Suddenly the man seated next to you, leaned in and kissed you, then resumed his position. His wife them leaned in and did the same. I thought at first that these were just "Goodnight, nice to see you again" kisses, until I noticed that most of the people I could see in the frame were doing the same thing, while some taking other liberties.

Once again, this man began to kiss you while his wife took a position on the floor, unzipping him, freeing his already erect cock. She took it hungrily into her mouth, her head rhythmically rising and falling.

He pushed your dress from your shoulder, revealing your hard nipples and wasted no time sucking one into his mouth as his hand found the hem of your gown. I could see the wet spot on your black panties as he rubbed your clit through the thin material. You took your hands and removed him from your breast, reclined yourself on the divan and directed him to your pussy.

He need little encouragement, enthusiastically he began to lick through your panties. This seemed to greatly please you.

Moments later, a faceless man simply walked up stroking his stiff cock and presented it to your mouth. His cock was quite sizable, already dribbling pre-cum from the head. You were able to take it all into you mouth, grabbing his ass, you pulled him forward, swallowing his erection.

He withdrew, stroking his cock wildly cumming all over your exposed breasts and neck. Gobs of thick white cum ran down your neck, contrasted with the black material of your gown.

He used the head of his semi-hard cock to spread his load onto your face and lips. Without any pomp or circumstance, he casually moved on.

You then got up, let your dress fall to the floor, leaving you wearing only thin panties. You moved into a straddling position, allowing yourself to sit on this man's cock with your back to him. His wife removed his straining cock from her mouth and rubbed it's head against your wet opening, I saw his cock disappear until only his balls were visible. His wife remained at her station, alternately licking your clit and sucking on his balls as you satisfied yourself, while she desperately fingering her dripping pussy.

Relief was soon to be hers, as the wandering man approached the kneeling wife from behind, lifted her dress and mounted her, burying his cock to it's base in a single thrust. She let out a huge gasp but never looked back to see her benefactor as he pounded from the rear, grabbing the flesh of her ass to steady her as he satisfied himself.

You were now very near orgasm, grinding your clit hard against this man's cock. His wife intensified her oral attention on you causing you to let out a scream as wave after wave of orgasm washed over you. You rolled off your partner who wasted not a second in repositioning his wife on the floor so she was on top of the wandering man, allowing him to ease his cock into her ass. These two men then proceeded to fuck this woman into a frenzy.

You moved forward to the edge of the sofa, spread your legs and offered your cum soaked pussy to this woman. She ate you as if she were starving while being doubly pounded. You began to climax in succession at the tip of her tongue until another stranger came by, picked you up and bent you over the arm of the divan and pumped his cock into you from behind, with long steady, strokes. Still delirious from your endless string of orgasms, he grunted filling you with an enormous load that ran from your pussy and down your thighs when he removed himself. You rolled over into a sitting position and took his softening cock in you mouth, cleaning the cum off him as once again, the kneeling wife spread your legs, licking the cream that soaked your pussy and left sticky trails down your thighs

A blonde woman of about 35 approached you from the side, wearing only panties and a necklace, she caressed your hair before leaning over and deeply kissing you. You broke the embrace to take her stiff nipple into your mouth, tantalizing it with your tongue as only you can do. This apparently convinced her to linger as she sat down next to you. She kissed you passionately, while the wife between your legs began to alternately lick both of you.

One of the men fucking the wife, removed his cock and offered this slick member to you and your partner. You both licked the shaft and sucked the swollen head into your mouths. You took turns, sucking the shaft, sucking his balls..

He soon shot gobs of molten semen into your tongues, some cascading down the shaft. Your partner covered the head with her mouth, taking the remaining cream until it stopped pumping. She held the cum in her mouth and kissed you, sharing the fruits of your effort.

The other man withdrew his cock as well, inspired by the sight he had observed took the place of his fuck buddy and stroked his cock until jets of warm cum splattered you both. White drops freckling your tits.

He went to his knees and took his friends semi-erect cock into his mouth , giving him head that would rival any woman. His tongue wrapped around the head and he easily slid the entire thing into his mouth.

Once this cock was fully erect again, he got up and leaned forward on to the sofa. His friend wasted no time in entering him from behind, rubbing the head of his long cock on his friends ass, working the head in before sliding in the rest. He made great spectacle of reaming his partner, behaving in a very dominate manner.

You and your blonde partner reclined on the sofa, looking on amused at the show being performed for your benefit.

You played with each others pussies until you rolled over and moved into a 69 position, your tongues exploring the others shaven cunt, putting on a show of your own. One of the men moved behind your friend , working his cock into her ass while you licked her pussy. He fucked her with long, penetrating strokes, his balls practically resting on your nose.

The other man positioned himself between your legs and took an ankle into each hand, spreading your legs as wide as would allow, before burying his stiff cock into your pussy with a single thrust.

His friend continued to stroke the blonde's ass, pausing only to allow you to take his balls into your mouth which you did with expertise.

Your partner would occasionally remove his cock from your pussy and thrust it down the throat of the woman on top of you until his balls rested on her chin.

The first man was near orgasm, slamming his cock into the blonde's ass. She was cumming uncontrollably from this determined pounding and the pussy lashing she was receiving. As he came, he pulled out glazing her ass, cum running down her pussy, caught on your awaiting tongue.

Your partner came too, pulling out and leaving his load to coat your pussy which was immediately dispatched by the blonde's eager tongue.

Both men flopped onto the sofa spent. You sat up with the blonde's head in your lap as a woman came around holding a tray containing, wet towels, lubricants and a variety of dildos.

Three more men approached , eyeing your group on the sofa. All of them sporting very erect cocks, looking for a place to satisfy themselves. One sat down and his companions picked up the blonde and seated her on this man's large cock, while the other two offered their cocks to her mouth.

She bounced on this large cock, alternately sucking on the other two, inducing what would certainly climax in another cum bath.

She serviced the cocks like an expert, allowing her new found friends to use her in which ever way they saw fit, and these were men of imagination. and inhibition. Her face was fucked with the same ferocity as her ass and cunt. They licked her pussy and her ass, driving her wild. They licked her juices from each others cock before plunging into her once more.

The other two men had ideas of their own concerning you. They placed you on all fours, one sliding into your pussy from behind while the other offered himself to the delights of your mouth. An expression of pure rapture came over him as his cock slid past your lips.

His large cock was thick and bulging, his balls full of cum waiting for release. You tongue explored every inch, taking his sack into your mouth, while his friend stroked your pussy. Your eyes were wild with lust. They both groaned and encouraged you, behaving gently, treating you like the delicacy that you are.

Before long, the cock was removed from your mouth and he sat on the sofa stroking his swollen head. His partner removed his cock from your pussy and slid down onto his friends cock, wiggling it into his ass.

You grabbed the other cock licking the head, cleaning the slick juice from the shaft, while his ass was pummeled. His friend slammed into him, filling his ass with semen, grunting, moaning. Your partner announced breathlessly that he was cumming. You stroked his shaft until cum erupted covering his chest. You sensually spread the cum onto your fingers, offering them to his mouth.

Your blonde friend was being thoroughly gang banged, a cock in every hole she had. Her head bobbed up and down and you could hear muffled whimpering coming from her as her mouth was stuffed with cock.

The men took turns, using her to satisfy their needs, satisfying hers. They all entered simultaneously, stroking each hole with expertise, holding her head still as each had a turn guiding his cock down her throat. She would emit a muffled gasp each time her ass was entered.

She removed a cock from her mouth, panting, requesting a cum bath. They were only too happy to grant her wish. She knelt on the floor, ringed by erections. They stroked their cocks until one by one, her face, neck and tits were covered. She was entirely glazed and happy to be so.

You laying on your side watching the affair taking place beside you, as two different men approached from the side. Both men sported very large cocks with very large erections and were ready to use them.

One man took you by the ankles and pulled you over the arm of the sofa so your feet were on the ground and your ass in the air. He dropped to his knees and bathed your pussy and ass. His tongue in your ass delicately darted at the sensitive little bud causing you to squirm, His friend offered you his enormous cock that you briefly teased the head, tasting the droplets of cum before swallowing it whole.

This pair of men intended to give you a serious fucking, in the multi-orgasmic state you were in, you weren't in any position to debate. They had plans and you were just the recipient of their cocks.

The man behind you stood and rubbed the head of his cock up and down the crack of your ass, observing your reactions. He parted the lips of your pussy, lubricating the head of his shaft with your more than ample juice. He worked the head in, his size stretching your well fucked cunt, and steadily slid in too the base. You gasped at the sheer size of the flesh covered log as he buried himself inside you. You looked more like you were being impaled than being fucked.

You became frenzied, sucking the cock matching the same rhythm with which you were being fucked, tonguing his balls. He reached under you pinching your sensitive nipples. His friend grabbed your thighs to steady you on his cock.

The cock in your mouth swelled and it's owner pulled it from your lips, jacking off in your face. The head of the cock was purple and huge, one could only imaging the load that was to be released from that hose. You didn't have long to wait.

You took a finger and slid it straight into his ass. The effect was like pulling the trigger on a gun. It's owner grunted and shook. The dike broke and an ocean of cum was discharged into your mouth and face.

His orgasm was unending, stream upon stream coated your lips, neck and breasts. Strands hung from you chin, dripping onto your nipples. It ran freely from the corners of your mouth, glazing your perfect lips. Your blonde friend came over and licked your face and tits, cleaning you, purring like a kitten, lapping up the cream

His partner turned you over onto your back. and continued to fuck you while the blonde participated by licking your hot clit. The sensation was consuming and you came over and over, not even realizing the cock had ben removed and was hosing cum all over your belly, running down your pussy and ass.

The blonde was catching some in her mouth, swallowing as fast as she could. Your hand absently found her ass and you pushed a finger easily into her well stretched hole, sliding in and out, like caressing a pet, while she tried to satisfy her insatiable need for cum.

Both men disappeared as casually as they had arrived and slowly the lights came up as if a stage production had reached the final curtain.

Again, the "attendant" came around with hand towels and and robes. She appeared to be directing the guests/participants outside toward the pool area...