An Affair to Remember

Story Info
Couple finds true love where they never thought possible.
1.3k words
3.8
16.8k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers

Sometimes words are not enough, and sometimes they aren't even needed. When the connection, and intensity is so strong that a look will do, that's when you know you have true love.

Kellie and Jack's relationship was stronger then ever, their feelings had intensified, and they had gotten past any petty differences. This was a couple deeply, madly and passionately in love. The bonus of being in love is the amazing lovemaking that happens between two people, which they now shared together.

Kellie always enjoyed sex thoroughly, but making love to Jack was better than anything she'd ever felt. Kellie was quite experienced, with more sexual exploration then Jack ever had. But some how, they just knew what to do together. It always felt like the first time; that amazing feeling she got the first time he entered her.

Jack and Kellie could just lay or sit and kiss for hours. Deep passionate, sweet tender kisses, that lingered on forever. Jack could make his girl cum just by kissing her; licking her neck; and tonguing her ears. This was the only man in her sexual life that ever had that effect on her. Just by talking to her man on the phone, Kellie would become wet instantly. The amazing thing is, Kellie had the same effect on her man, he would hear her sweet voice, and would become erect. Their feelings and love could become unmatched by anything else describable.

Even after several months of being together, the lust they felt for each other never diminished, it somehow grew more intense. One evening after shopping they sat in his car, and began kissing. The kind of kissing that you don't remember where you start and he begins.

Kellie sat beside her lover, her arms wrapped tightly around his neck, as his tongue probed her mouth. Even after just minutes of kissing her panties were soaked, and she could feel her nipples harden. Long slow kisses coupled with penetrating stares made the couple extremely hot for each other. Kellie's legs wontedly spread; as if to beg Jack to touch her love button. The windows steamed up, as their breathing quickened. They kissed for hours on end, touching each other's bodies; not caring and forgetting they were in a shopping mall parking lot.

Jack continued to kiss her, as he slid his hand down between her legs. He knew he had to taste her sweet juice, as he licked his fingers from where they were just buried. He dove down between her legs, as he pulled her panties from her well-shaped soft legs. Jack positioned his gorgeous face and began sliding his tongue up and down her bald pussy. Her scent covered his lips, and soaked his tongue, as he dove deeper inside her wet gash. Her moans got louder, as her nails scrapped the material on the ceiling of the car. He rocked her to orgasm with his tongue as her sweet nectar flowed from her hot spot.

Kellie sat up, smiled, composed herself, and with one quick gesture pushed Jack back in his seat. She wanted to return the amazing favor. His cock was hot, wet and hard as it had ever been, waiting for her to take him in her mouth. She undid the buttons on his button down jeans, smiling she looked up at him; he teased her by not wearing any underwear.

His enormous erection was beautiful, how his head glistened with precum; she flicked her tongue on the tip. His cock fully erect was over 8 inches long, and the thickest cock she had ever seen. It wasn't the length that mattered to her; or any woman for that matter; it's the thickness that counts. She wanted to get right to it, she knew how to work his cock with precision; to control how fast or slow he came. She wrapped her lips around his head and slowly worked down his shaft, as deep as she could take him. She always loved sucking cock, but with Jack at first it was more of a challenge because he was so big.

As time went on, she got more comfortable with his shaft, and knew how to work it as deep as she wanted to. This night, because of the location, she wanted to get the job at hand done quickly. She stroked his cock with one hand, as she fondled his balls with the other. Her mouth working hard on his throbbing veiny cock, licking and sucking with all her might. She could tell by his breathing, he wasn't far from cumming now. Right before he came his breathing always increased, and he moaned her name. Tonight he came with a powerful shot, his juices flowed down her throat, and she proudly swallowed. As they sat back up, and basked in the glow of the moments earlier, they were shocked and surprised to see two Police cars sitting opposite them. Uncertain of how long they watched the loving couple, Jack decided it was best they left as quickly as they could. Kellie nervously agreed, but they both laughed, as they were a safe distance out of the mall parking lot.

Nothing was off limits; they would meet in different locations, just to keep their relationship interesting. Kellie always wore a short skirt with no panties, and Jack often went without undies as well. It became a challenge to them, basically to see how much and where they could fool around without getting caught. Whether it was fast food parking lots, or their infamous shopping mall space, it was always intense. One afternoon, they found a quiet little movie theater parking lot. There they parked under the trees, them crawled in the back seat, and within moments of kissing, she slid him inside her. It was amazing and indescribable, how he felt inside her walls, his thickness filling every inch of her up. She rode him hard, and fast, as they stopped to look around because Jack noted that the car was moving. They laughed and realized Kellie's deep hard thrusting was making the car move. She fucked him with an intensity that literally rocked their worlds. He came deep within her warm tight pussy, as she fell into his arms, they collapsed together.

Unmistakably she loved him; she loved him with an intensity that she had never given out before, and that intensity grew because he had never known such love either. They deserved each other, a love that was impassable by anything, they needed to be together. A love like theirs was unimaginable, and both agreed they never knew love like this before. However, they both held a deep dark secret from the outside world. They were both married to other people. They knew about the others spouse, and accepted this fact of life, but as they got to know each other more and more, they realized that perhaps they should be together. The subject of being together forever was something they talked about in deep lengths, but not knowing the unknown scared them more. Reality is often harsh, and the truth usually hurts, but they knew that their love together could over come any hard road they might travel.

The hard part was, as much as she loved Jack, she truly still had feelings for her husband. He was a good hard working man, who just forgot to continue to lust for his wife; to make her feel special; and wanted. Obviously they had other issues then that, but lack of intimacy drove her originally to another mans arms. However, what Kellie was missing she found with Jack, that and so much more. On the downside, Jack came from a marriage from which his wife stopped having sex with him all together, many years earlier. Both Kellie and Jack had needs and wants, and they were all being fulfilled by each other. What they never fully expected to happen was to fall completely in love with each other, to never be apart, to hopefully spend the rest of their lives together.

They remain a work in progress, enjoying the time they spend together, cherishing moments of laughter, love, and intimacy.

BustyJ
BustyJ
18 Followers