An Affair to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
The Boat.
936 words
3.76
12.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: The Boat

Michelle loved my boat and riding around the lake. I think it gave her a tremendous sense of freedom or something. She seemed to lose all her inhibitions. I loved it.

I took her to dinner one night at a really nice restaurant on the lake. We took a nice easy ride down to the restaurant at dusk by boat, docked and had a great dinner and conversation. Michelle loves Chardonnay and probably had 3 or 4 glasses between the trip down and dinner. She was feeling good when we got on the boat just after dark to come back.

I was busy navigating around the sand bars and watching the plotter as we went back. Michelle was riding quietly behind me----or so I thought. I turned to say something to her and she was standing there buck naked! She walked up to the bow steps and stood there in the wind as we passed a few bass boats; "Can they see me?!" she exclaimed but did not bend down to hide at all. "No baby, they are too far away" I said. I don't think she wanted to be seen but she wanted to stay naked. I felt so privileged that she did this with me.

She was absolutely beautiful standing there naked. You have never seen anything so beautiful on a moonlit night I promise! I lost course very quickly and had to slow down and re-navigate. Wonder why! Then Michelle sat next to me as I stood in front of the helm taking us home and said "I want you in my mouth". She reached over and pulled my zipper down and took my dick out of my pants and into her mouth. I immediately pulled back on the throttle. I didn't want to become a Eunuch if we hit a sandbar! I watched her as she engulfed me with her mouth with an enthusiasm that overwhelmed me. I knew then that I was falling in love with this wild, uninhibited young woman. I don't mean to be gushy but it was true. It was her "spur of the moment, I don't care, let's have fun attitude" that she only seemed to exude with me that I loved about her so much.

Then she turned around and sat on me and told me to drive us home. She just waved that beautiful pussy in front of me and then slid right down on my dick. The boat swerved hard until I got control again. It was phenomenal but it took me an extra half hour to get home. Fucking while driving a boat at night is hard! Pardon the pun.

We went out during the afternoon a lot, found a quiet cove and went down into the cuddy. Michelle loved the mirrors down there. She loved to watch my dick going in and out of her pussy. I did too. I don't think I ever enjoyed boating so much during those times! A few times we messed around on the back lounge on deck but she was always afraid someone would see us that she knew. We had to be careful as both of us were married. I think Michelle's pussy got wet with excitement the minute she stepped on the boat.

One afternoon we were riding around on the boat. Michelle sat down next to me at the helm and pulled my dick out. I was hard already from petting with her and playing with her beautiful tits. She dropped her bikini bottoms. I finger fucked her for a minute but she was wet already. She very easily slid her beautiful pussy right down on top of my dick and we road around the lake like that for at least a half hour. I finally took her down into the cabin, leaving us just free floating for a few minutes, while I pumped my hot cum into her pussy. She loved it doggy style; said she loved to watch in the mirror as I fucked her and she loved the sound of me slapping her ass with my body.

We took a friend of hers out one day with us: her Rabbit. I don't think there is a woman in America that does not own a Rabbit, is there?! Michelle played with that on deck, in the cabin, next to me and she loved it. Sadly, she used it so much it was hard for her to get off with a man. But I would finally succeed in the following chapter.

We did just about everything you could do on the boat. She was an experienced lover but I taught her a few new things. She taught me some too. She loved to learn anything sexual. I played with her ass one day. At first it shocked her but she admitted that it felt good. I have only had anal sex twice in my life but I do have thing for asses. If you could see Michelle's you would understand why. I tried it with lubricant later and she liked it better. We tried anal sex one time but she was not really ready. I did not want to push it. I am not sure I was ready either to be honest. I loved her by then and did want to hurt her or do anything she did not want to do.

The times on the boat with Michelle were memorable to say the least. I will always remember those times as some of the best of my life. I was falling like I never had before.