An Affair with Another Couple

Story Info
Couples meet at club & end up together.
3.2k words
4.27
58.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot in Vegas the week that my boyfriend (of six years), Dane and I went. Not that it's unusual to be hot there, but we're from Wisconsin and really not use to it. I found a website that was dedicate to the sex industry in Vegas, and found a little Swingers club on it called The Red Door. It was going to be a perfect vacation, a lot of sin with a lot of money!

I decided to pack my little plaid school girl skirt, silk thigh high stockings and my black knee-high go-go boots for the trip to the club just incase we were to pick up a cutie. I knew the outfit paid off the second I walked into the club! All eyes were on me and my boots.

We slid into a booth, ordered a couple of drinks and tried to act casual. I was so nervous watching everyone, anticipating what was going to happen, if anything at all. We must have been sitting there drinking bourbon and Coke, one after the other, for nearly an hour before we were approached by the tallest couple I have ever seen!

The man had to be over 6'5", and the woman nearly 6'2". They were both very attractive people. The man had black slightly curled hair and blue eyes, and a finely chiseled jaw line. The first thing I noticed about him was his huge hands. The woman was a very beautiful red head, her hair was straight and went down past her shoulders, She had blue eyes and large perfect pouty lips.

"Do you mind if I dance with your wife if I leave mine here to keep you company?" the tall man asked my boyfriend.

"If my girlfriend does not mind then go right ahead, she loves to dance and I don't, so be my guest"

The man reached his hand out to me while his wife slid into the booth next to Dane. He introduced himself as Michael while we were dancing. The song was fast paced, and Mike and I were all over the floor. He was very agile for his size. I glanced over to the table, Dane and Michelle (I learned her name through the course of the night) were talking intently, she had her hand on his knee. It made no difference to me. This was the reason we were here.

A new song started, the rhythm was slow and very sexy. I felt Mike's body move behind mine, he curled his arms around my waist and began swaying us both to the music. His whole body was rock hard and his huge hands covered my abdomen.

He began to talk to me, he was talking about Michelle and how she loved to dominate men, but that it didn't really work on him since he was so much bigger, and besides he liked to be the dominant one every once in a while.

"So tell me Nora, what's your preference, to be the spanker or the spankee?" He chuckled lightly.

"I am a sub. But not to the extreme, nothing humiliating just good old-fashioned domination"

"Well I'd say that's just about perfect" He said as he let his hand travel over the front of my skirt, letting the very edge of it brush right over one of my lips, then back up. At that he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table where Dane and Michelle were still involved in a deep conversation. Mike slid in next to me, he and Michelle were on each side, Dane and me in the middle. We engaged in casual conversation that just kept turning toward sex.

The waitress came by and we each ordered another drink, all feeling a warm buzz. Mike and I were playfully arguing about who was going to pay for this round, his warm hand covered my upper thigh, where my skirt had ridden up, "Nora this one is on us, I insist" That was the end, he gave me every reason to give in. Michelle and Dane both caught the gesture and it seemed to act as silent permission to touch each other. We got along so well, and were having such a good time, the drinks going down smoothly, making the atmosphere sparkle with sexual excitement.

Mike got up to request a song and Michelle excused herself to visit the lady's room, this gave Dane and I a chance to talk.

I looked at Dane "What do you think of them? You aren't jealous or anything are you? "

"Actually Nora, I'm very surprised that you're not, I'm not but I thought you would be. I like them both, Mikes a very cool guy and Michelle is sexy, she's a Dom too!" Dane sounded very excited!

"Well I'm glad that everything is going so well, I think that we should just let it ride, see where it goes, I'm open for a new experience. Do you agree?" Dane nodded his answer and I was more at ease. I didn't want one of us to have fun and the other to feel jealous or left out, but apparently everything was fine.

Michael came back and pulled me from the booth, it seems as though he had the DJ put an "extra special" song on. It was very fast paced and I was ready to move. Dane smiled as he watched me dance, sticking my ass out and shoving it in his face while rubbing my hands down my body.

I strutted out to the middle of the floor where Mike was and gave him the same treatment, only with him I rubbed the entire backside of my body down his muscular leg while I moved my palms over my stocking -clad thighs. I whirled around and hiked the short skirt skirt up my leg, giving the crowd a view of my garter belt. I heard a few whistles when my dance was over, so I bowed and curtsied, which gave Mike and Dane a good chuckle.

I was very warm and light headed as Mike guided me back to the table. It seemed as though Dane and Michelle had taken the time to get a little bit closer. He had his arm around her waist and her hand was resting on his inner thigh. We sat down and Mike came up with a great idea.

"Hey why don't we get outta here and go back to one of our hotels?"

"Great idea, don't matter but which one?" Dane piped in.

"Ours is a cheaper cab ride, then you could catch a cab from there and it would be cheaper still" I said.

"It's agreed then we'll go back to Dane and Nora's room, have a few drinks maybe throw some money in the slots and just have a good time" Michelle put the final approval in.

We all loaded into the back of the taxi, Michelle and I squished between Dane and Mike. We all chattered happily, complimenting each other and rambling on about our hometowns. Michelle began to run her hand up my leg.

" Nora you have such nice thighs, they look absolutely stunning in those black stockings."

The touch put chills up my spine and caused me to become instantly aroused. I leaned my head back a bit and just enjoyed the delicious groping that was making me throb Michelle let her hand travel to the top of my inner thigh just letting the tips of her fingers rest on my lips, at the same time she was stroking Danes cock from the outside of his pants. My skirt was being pushed almost to my waist by the crowding and touching, making my panties visible in the rear view mirror.

"I can see your wet spot Nora, it looks very tasty. I'll have to find out in the room" Mike whispered in my ear putting emphasis on the word "tasty" by running the tip of his finger through my thighs and up the front of my panties, right over the wet spot. I sighed with pleasure, opened my legs a bit and pushed his hand back to my crotch. Michelle's fingers and Mike's hand were taking turns massaging the front of my moist panties.

I was mesmerized by the sight of Dane's wide cock being stroked by Michelle's other hand. He was moaning softly and urging her to go faster. My body began to tense up, I was begging for them to make me cum when the taxi pulled into the hotel driveway. My orgasm was put on hold, and I couldn't wait for it.

We paid the driver and piled out of the cab and headed into the bustling hotel lobby. The elevator was packed with cheerleaders ( apparently there was some sort of contest in Vegas that weekend) and it was loud, we all just wanted to get to the room. Mike made the best of it though he slipped his hands up the backside of my skirt and began tracing the bottom of my rear end with his fingertips. He whispered roughly in my ear "If there weren't so many people in here I'd shove against the wall and fuck you so hard" then he gripped one of my ass cheeks hard with his large hand, it was heavenly. Before it got too carried away we were at floor 27, and our room was right around the corner.

Dane unlocked the door and we stepped in, Michelle took a seat on the bed and Mike sat in an armchair in front of a big window facing the strip, devouring me with is eyes. Dane took off his tie and shoes and I sat on the floor to pull off my boots.

Mike broke the silence and startled me a bit. " I really wish that you would leave those on, I would like to lick you from head to heal" I blushed and looked to the floor, then Dane piped in. "Oh yeah Honey, those are very hot and I'd like to watch you get fucked with them on."

Michelle seemed to like the idea because she unbuttoned the front of her white cotton shirt and walked over to me. She stood above me just enough so that I could see right up the front of her black skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties and her pubic hair was completely shaven, a mouth watering view. I reached my arm up and felt from her ankle to as far as I could each on her inner thigh. Just then Dane walked over and began to cup and massage Michelle's breast thru her bra. I continued to run my hands up and down her long silky legs, mesmerized by her lips becoming wetter and wetter, they begged for me to play with them.

Mike cleared his throat to catch my attention, when I looked over he was beckoning me with one finger. I rolled onto my hands and knees and crawled over to him. I stopped and sat between his knees. I looked up at him, trying to look as innocent as I possibly could. He leaned forward and pulled my arms into the air, I kept them there, he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and yanked it over my head. He then pulled me onto his lap, I could feel his muscular body warm against the back of mine, I wanted to melt into him. He clasped my head between his hands, making me focus on Dane fingering Michelle across the room.

"Do you like the way that looks? Im gonna hold you down and do things to your body that are going to make you beg me to stop..." He was running his hands over my breasts, between my thighs and down my legs while he talked to me.

"You'll beg me to keep going, you'll beg me to go faster, and then you will beg me to fuck you" The last he said as he slipped his fingers into the side of my panties. He brushed his finger through my small patch of pubic hair rubbing the cum around my lips, making them wetter and my clit harder. I withered closer into his lap, and watched his tantalizing fingers play with me.

He nibbled on my ears and neck while he pinched my nipples and stroked my little pink clit. I threw my head back and began to grind my ass against his erection. Moaning for him to fuck me with his fingers. I was falling between blind pleasure and carnal curiosity, trying to concentrate on mikes wonderfully large body and Michelle ordering Dane to do various things to her body.

As I started to feel a tremble, Mike grabbed my breast hard, "You don't get to come yet my little fuck doll" With that said, he stood up gathering me in his arms as he raised himself from the chair. He walked over to the bed and dropped me onto it right next to Michelle. She was kneeling on the edge giving Dane great deep throat. I was almost jealous I could never fit him all the way into my mouth, he was too thick, but we were both enjoying ourselves way too much for me to start getting bad feelings about it.

I was sprawled on the bed, completely vulnerable, Mike looking down at me. He thrust his pelvis toward my face, I quickly removed his belt and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them off, and knelt on the bed right next to my face. I began to grope his large erection while he grabbed at my breasts. He was so large that I was driven to improvise. I licked from the tip of his head then underneath, a straight line down his balls then back up to the tip and paused there to spit some lubricant on it. I sucked it as far into my mouth as I could while I stroked the shaft and thumbed the small crease down the front of his sack. He was thrusting his hips into my face nearly making me gag.

I felt fingers pulling my underwear off and then two or three diving into me, thrusting, fucking me hard and making me moan on Mike's cock. It was Michelle, Dane was fucking her from behind and she was reaching over to pleasure me. "Nora, your pussy is soaking, Mike I think she needs to be fucked." Michelle barked it out like an order, and it turned me on even more.

Mike then pulled out of my mouth and roughly turned my body over and climbed on top of me. His weight fully on top of me, he pushed my legs together with his and pushed the head of his cock into the opening of my slippery pussy. He pushed my head and shoulders down with his forearms, and held them there. Then he thrust deep into me making me cry out in painful pleasure. He was so large that I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me. He thrust slowly at first, then as I got use to his size he started to drive into me harder and faster. I was very close to cumming when he pulled out and grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"Get on your knees" he barked at me. I complied and received what my body needed. He began to fuck me even harder while fingering at my clit. He was pounding me hard, and I could hear my ass slapping against his thighs. A half moan half yowl escaped from my throat when I came. My pussy clenched around his cock and cum oozed down his thighs and balls, just then his grip tightened around my hair. He thrust one last time before he collapsed onto my body shuddering and sweating.

We both lay there next to each other listening to Dane and Michelle, and winding down from our wonderful bout. When they finished Mike announced that it was shower time for him and Dane wanted to head to the lobby for change and a few cans of soda. Michelle and I were still on the bed when we heard the door close and the water begin to run in the bathroom.

"Dane is very lucky to have free reign of a creature such as yourself, Nora" Michelle moved onto her side and rested her head on her hand. She reached her fingers out to me and began running them down my breasts, tracing lines around my nipples. She then moved her fingertips down to my belly button tracing it, then she moved her torso over mine, and began to run her tongue over my breast and into my belly button. She threw one leg over my body so that her face was toward my toes and her knees on each side of my head.

Her beautifully shaven pussy was hovering above my face, taunting my mouth. I could smell the sweetness dripping from her, making me want to absorb all of her. I moved my tongue out lightly caressing her slippery clit with the tip of it, then rolled it out completely lapping up all of her juice. I could feel her warm tongue running the length of my red, slippery lips, penetrating deeper and deeper with each new tantalizing stroke. Before too long I was pulling on her thighs pulling her hard clit closer to my mouth so that I could suck on it and fuck her with my tongue. I was in a different world, burying my face between her swollen lips, her delectable cum sticking to my cheeks, nose and chin. A girl was eating my pussy better then anyone had before and I had hers to do what I wanted with. I thrust my pelvis against her mouth trying to get her tongue deeper and harder into me. I began to cum, soaking her face, I moaned and panted into her delectable pussy. She began to tighten her muscles, and press her nails into my thighs. She was cumming. I pulled her even closer sucking the sweet juice flowing from her warm sticky hole, while she shivered and moaned on top of me.

We were spent and both soon passed out. When Mike and Dane discovered us, they decided that maybe Mike and Michelle should stay the night. The boys manipulated our bodies so that we were laying the right way, and crawled in on either side of us. We slept through most of the night, only waking up for a few good gropes and repositioning.

In the morning we called room service and had breakfast together before calling a taxi for them. We all kissed, hugged and exchanged information promising to meet up again soon. That was nearly a year ago. Today Dane received a call from Mike saying that they would be in the area next week and they would really like to see us.

"What did you tell him?" I asked excitedly.

"I told him that we would have plenty of room for them to stay for a few days."

I can't wait to see them again, I've been thinking of them ever since they left that day.