An Affectionate Friendship Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelly confronts her best friends after catching them in bed.
7.6k words
4.39
13.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers

This story is a continuation of the TJ, Kelly, and Alexis series, "An Affectionate Friendship," and continues from chapter three. In the last chapter, Kelly caught her older boyfriend TJ, in a sexual situation with her best girlfriend. She avoided confronting them that day, but knew that she could not put it off forever. Perhaps today is the day. In Part One of this story she deals with Alexis. In Part Two, will she come to terms with TJ or lose his friendship? Read on to find out.

*****

Part One - Alexis:

A: One week ago, Sunday morning:

The coffee was good. I had nothing else to do today, so I just stayed at home. I decided not to give my recent heartaches another thought... not today. The phone rang a several times, but I just let them to message. I made myself as comfortable as I could on the couch with plenty of pillows and cushions, listened to some smooth Jazz, and read a good book, a nice engrossing mystery.

The heartache I am feeling started last night. My girlhood friend and college roommate Alexis and I decided to go out clubbing, but the club we chose proved to be a dangerous place, as a prostitute and her pimp accosted me there. My longtime family friend TJ had to rescue me, and to make matters worse, it was in a place that he warned my about. TJ, Kelly and I ended up back at my townhouse, and TJ stayed in my guest bedroom since he had to drive us there in Alexis' car. TJ was angry that I was so willful about going counter to his advice (I have a long history of doing this to TJ) and he decided I needed a spanking. "For my own good," he said.

Kelly and I used my bedroom, she soothed my red and burning spanked bottom, and we ended up in a little sex-play of our own. I woke up later into the next morning and found my two best friends having sex in my guest bedroom. Brokenhearted, I barricaded myself in my room until they left, so I would not have to deal with the situation in such a distraught condition.

B: Today, Saturday morning, one week later:

The only problem is that I will have to deal with this problem... eventually. For the last week, I threw myself into my work as an associate editor for a local publishing house. My boss gave me a new and promising author to work with, and I became absorbed in her work. If I lose my two best friends, I have some girlfriends that I have lunch with regularly. So, I will not be left friendless by my faithlessness former best friends. Over the past week, both TJ and Alexis have called and left messages, but I have ignored them until I could deal with them rationally. This means that I will have to see both TJ and Alexis eventually, but separately, so they do not gang up on me.

The next time one of them calls, I will answer, and set up a meeting on neutral ground. As it turns out, the next one to call is Alexis... she called again this morning. I answered the phone.

"Kelly!! Thank god! Girl, we need to talk. I am not about to let me best girlfriend go without an explanation at least."

"When and where, Alexis?" I replied coolly.

"Um... how about the little coffee shop at the mall we went to that time. What if we meet at about one o'clock today, is alright with you?"

"Fine. See you there." I said, not wasting any words.

"O-Okay honey."

I missed Alexis terribly over the past week. We were girlfriends since the fifth grade and were roommates in the small eastern college we both attended. Friends tell me that I am very pretty, and I know that I have a shapely figure, judging from the looks men give me when I'm dressed in a sweater and tight skirt. Alexis is a stunning beauty, a little taller than I am, with dark brown hair, and emerald green eyes. Beyond that, we are... or at least I thought we were soul mates. I considered her a friend to whom I could tell any secret, and ask for any advice. I know that she is very attracted to my friend TJ, since the three of us went out for an evening together, a couple of months ago. For my meeting with Alexis today, I am dressed in a light sweater, blue jeans, and low heels. I left in time to be there before Alexis arrived.

At the mall, I waited in a remote area, which afforded a view of the café. I know it sounds cloak and dagger, but I did not want to the surprised by meeting with both TJ and Alexis. I wanted to see what she had to say one-on-one. At last Alex arrived and took a seat at a table off to the side of the little open-air café (open to the mall, anyway). I waited for a few minutes, as she nervously looked around for me. Confident that TJ was not also going to show up, I waited for her to look in the opposite direction, and walked up to the table and sat down.

"Oh Kelly, I am so happy to see you honey."

"Well, I'm here. Is there something you wanted to say, Alexis?"

"Boy Kelly, you are not going to make this easy, are you?"

I didn't answer her.

"Kelly, you have friends, and I have friends, but I do not have a friend that is as special to me as you are. Um, I kind of thought of us as soul mates—that we could tell each other anything. I miss you, honey. I miss your intelligence, I miss your sense of humor, your friendship, and I miss you loving touch. I have come to count on your affection, even more lately than in the past."

She waited hopefully for any kind of response from me. I waited about eight to ten second, which might have seemed like an eternity to her, and asked,

"What happened between you and TJ last week, Alex?" My demeanor was cool and calm... emotionless. I could see her gulp a little and then she said,

"I woke up a little restless... couldn't sleep, and went into the bathroom to get some water on my face. I noticed TJ stretched out in the guest bedroom, and since you were asleep, sought out some company. But, since I woke him in the middle of the night, TJ might have thought that I was you, and pulled me onto him. He even called me sweets, which is an endearment he reserves for you."

"He called you sweets?" I asked coolly.

"Well, yah. I guess, but like I say he was still half asleep, and he just pulled me onto him, and I guess I just went with the flow... kind of."

"I don't know what to say, Alex. I wake up in the dark, my butt hurts and I have a headache the size of Chicago, so I'm getting some pain pills from the bathroom and I see you jumping up and down on TJ's little pogo stick. What am I the think?" Alex let out a little nervous giggle with a hand over her mouth at the pogo stick comment.

"I know how it looks honey, but there must be some way to get past this... for us. You can make whatever peace you wish with TJ, but I am worried... terribly worried, about losing my best friend. I know you miss me too... we are just too good of friends for you not to miss being with me. I love you Kelly!"

I was starting to soften, and I know that Alexis saw a little change in my demeanor, since she smiled a little. She continued,

"Kelly, you are my dearest friend, is there some way that we can at least start to get past this? Just a start, however small... is there some way?"

I can see that Alexis will make a fine lawyer someday soon, with her intellect, and negotiation talents. I started to tear up a little as I reached across the table and placed my hand on top of hers massaging her hand with my index finger. I blinked away a couple of tears just starting to form, and after I composed myself a little, I say,

"I love you Alex. You have always been such a good friend to me. You know me... I mean really know me. I do not want to be this cold inquisitor; I want to find a way past this. I want us to have fun together; I want to feel your touch on my body. If that makes me an old lesbo, then so be it. That is what I am. You know my feelings about labels anyway. The problem is that I am worried about losing TJ to you. You know that I date other guys... hell, I nearly let one fuck me last week, and would have if that f'ing whore hadn't shown up with her pet gorilla."

Alex was on such pins and needles in this discussion, that she just let it out, and cried openly until it was all out. I don't know what people passing by might have thought, but I really didn't give a crap. This beautiful raven-haired girl across from me is what I care about right now. The two of us were a mess. I moved my chair closer to Alex to wrap my arms around her as she cried on my shoulder. I was getting close to balling was well. When she could speak again, Alex said, semi-tearfully,

"I won't deny that I like TJ. But, I would never... I will never see him without you there. Give him a chance Kelly; you know that he loves you, and I know that he doesn't love me... at least not with that deep abiding eternal love he has for you. Plus, I guess that I really do not love him like you do. By the way, he did not call me sweets, he told me he thought it was you... he called you sweets. As much as you are comfortable with it, yah, I would let TJ fuck me. He is a little older, but still tight and fit. He knows how to make love to a woman, but I would give that all up in a heartbeat if I thought it would hurt you in any way. I like TJ Kelly, but I love you."

I smiled at her and said,

"You are really trying to make me cry, aren't you, you little slut."

"Me a slut? You're a slut, you little slut." We ignored the looks we were getting from people at surrounding tables, and just laughed and giggled uncontrollably. She continued,

"God, I'm hungry, Kel... let's eat."

"Okay Alex, honey. Since it's such a cloudy and rainy day, why don't you meet me back at my place after lunch, and we will... um... find a way to make it up to each other."

We talked and laughed, and I told her that I would call TJ soon if he doesn't call me, so we can talk out our part of all of this, like over dinner or something.

"Maybe I'll invite him up for, um, milk and cookies!" We both laughed.

As we finished lunch, I wanted to give the people who have been giving us sideways glances a little show. So as we got up to leave, I came over to Alex, wrapped an arm around her, placed the other one on her ass, pulled her to me, and gave her a passionate kiss, full on her mouth. I think one old woman nearly swallowed her soupspoon. Alex getting her breath back said,

"Whew! To be continued, baby. See you at your place."

As I pulled into the garage under my unit, I saw Alex rounding the corner and pulling to the curb in front of my townhouse. As I climbed the stairs from the garage to my unit, I was jittery with nervous excitement. I pulled the cork from a nice Chardonnay, and doorbell rang. I skipped to the door, opened it and said,

"Hi cutie, what's a nice girl like you, doing at a place like this?" I giggled, she laughed and retorted,

"I'm just out looking for a little girl sex!"

"Well, my dear, you have come to the right place." We both erupted in rivulets of nervous giggles.

Looking at Alex, I decided to let just let the wine "breathe" a little, and give Alex my full attention. Alex is dressed similar to me, but with a blouse over blue jeans, I went to work on the buttons on her jeans, as she did the same to me. We wiggled out of them and kicked them off in a corner as I already had her panties down to her knees and her blouse open. I guess neither of us bothered to shut the front door, and we were soon standing semi-nude in my front doorway. That was fine with me, but Alex pushed into me, closing the door behind her.

"Sorry Kelly, honey. This show is just for you."

With that, she pulled her panties all the way off, and threw them at me. As she slipped out of her blouse and unclipped her bra, I pressed her panties to my nose to breath in her scent. They smelled sweet... flowery. I pulled my sweater over my head and as I undid my bra, Alex knelt in front of me and pulled my panties all the way down, I lifted my feet, and she took my panties on both of her hands and pressed them to her nose,

"Mmm. I love your smell, Kelly honey."

As we went through the kitchen, she asked me to bend over the edge of the table forward, so she could inspect the damage from last week's spanking. She ran her hands over my ass, (Ohhh, god, it felt sooo good!) as she commented on the progress. I still had a couple of bruises, but along with the pain, they were fading fast. She brushed her fingers over my ass so lightly that it tickled, as she played with the tiny, fine, nearly blond hairs on my butt. She lowered herself, spread my ass cheeks with her thumbs, and lightly licked my asshole. Then she kissed me there over and over, with light flicks of her tongue. She moved her attentions down to my pussy, as I widened my stance to give her better access. Her thumbs spread my labia lips at the very end, and lightly flicked her tongue in and around the inside of my pussy lips. The feeling was so amazing that I could feel myself moistening up. She continued sliding her tongue along the inside of the lips toward to front, lapping up the moisture from my vagina as it appeared. She moaned as she licked and kissed me down there,

"Oh, Kelly! I so love the taste of you. I know that you have received many complements on your beauty before, but I have one you probably haven't heard before. Sweetheart, you have the loveliest and most perfect little asshole I have ever seen."

She punctuated that comment by spreading my ass cheeks, and placing a full hard kiss on my little puckered opening. I smiled, looked back over my shoulder and replied,

"Oh, I know... I get that all the time!" (giggle)

She responded with a sharp but sexy slap to my ass cheek.

"I'm serious. As a member of the track team in high school and college, I have seen many little female assholes in the locker rooms. I am kind of a connoisseur, darling!

'Why thank you sweetie, it's yours whenever you want it; day or night, my dear."

This semi-sarcastic remark earned me another somewhat harder smack on the rear, followed by a light kiss on the reddened area. Alex rose up and pushed her groin into my rear, as her fingers found their way to my breasts and nipples, with soft massages, and gentle pinches. I could feel her soft pubic hair tickling my buttocks. It was a very weirdly sensual feeling. With her in that position, I was wishing she had a dick to push into me... either hole would do! She leaned forward over me and I felt her round firm breasts brushing against my back, and her right middle finger found its way into my pussy. She soon added another finger to the one invading my sopping pussy. I was already shuddering as she whispered in my ear,

"Kelly honey, let's take this into the other room."

"Mmm, okay, sweetie."

As I straightened, I turned around so I could feel my body against hers. She pressed her thighs, stomach, breasts and lips against mine. She broke the kiss and leaned back a little so she could brush her nipples against my nipples. The feeling of her breasts and nipples brushing against mine was incredible, as my breathing and heart rate increased. I put my hands on each side of her face, and pulled her toward me, and with our lips just barely touching and looking intently into her dark green eyes, I whispered, with each word becoming a light tickling kiss,

"Oh, Alex! I missed your touch sooo much, sweetheart!"

Alexis moved her hand up to hold my face just under my chin, with her eyes searching mine for just a moment, brushed her lips against mine so lightly that they tickled a little,

"Kelly darling, you had me sooo worried this last week. I could not stand the thought losing you. You know that I will let TJ fuck me any time he wishes, but I am not in love with him... I love you! And he does not love me... he loves you!"

I pushed my lips into her... hard, giving her the most passionate kiss possible, gently exploring her mouth with my tongue for a long time. I smiled and gave her a serious look directly into her eyes,

"I do love TJ. I regard him as my man. I think the three of us need to get together again soon, and when we do, I would willingly share him with you... I would let my incredible man fuck you, my dear friend... but only when the three of us are together... not separately, honey!"

Alex smiled softly and sweetly with her right hand raised,

"You have my word, my darling!"

We broke our embrace, I led her into my bedroom, and I slid onto the bed, on my back with one knee raised. She climbed onto the bed, and I backed up a little to make room for her. She asked,

"Shall we use some of your toys today, darling?"

"Huh-uh honey, I am in the mood for flesh on flesh."

She wore a wicked smile, as she slid her hands under my buttocks, raised me up a little and clamped her wide-open mouth on my pubic mound. I could feel her tongue sliding from my clitty to my pussy, working it into every fold and crevice as she attacked my open crotch, repeatedly with open-mouthed slurping kisses. My clit was tingling, and I could feel the moisture escaping from my pussy. She raised me up a little further and slid her tongue between my ass-cheeks, and tickled my sensitive little pucker. She increased her pressure on my asshole, until her tongue pushed in a little. The feeling of her attentions to this very sensitive area was incredible, and I was moaning loudly.

Alex moved her attentions up a little and was running her tongue through my pubic hair, and then to my stomach. She placed soft little kisses on my stomach, tickling my belly button with her tongue. Then she slid her body up the length of mine to place little kisses and bites on my lips, massaging my breasts with hers. I have discovered, to my great pleasure, that Alexis is a big fan of whole body massages... massaging my body with hers. I love the feeling of another naked body against mine, feeling another person sharing his or her body warmth, limbs embracing, moving muscles against muscles, breasts against breasts, and pussies scissoring against pussies. It makes me shiver.

I took Alex's earlobe into my mouth with my tongue, and whispered a suggestion into her ear. She looked at me, smiled and nodded. Following my suggestion, she turned her body around so that her beautiful bottom was in my face, and she returned her attentions to mine. She smelled so good, that I started to become a little light-headed. Alexis has very beautiful blemish free skin, and my face in her well-formed crotch was an intoxicating place to be. I did not want this moment to end. I just smelled her pussy, and stuck my nose in between her ass-cheeks and just inhaled her aromas. I was becoming so aroused, so quickly, as I breathed in her body. I could feel her doing the same to me. I spread her cheeks with my thumbs, and kissed her little asshole just like it was a lover's lips.

I kissed and tongued her pretty, little pucker until I heard her moaning loudly. I could feel her heart beating hard against my stomach, and my heart was beat hard against hers. I just could not get my face far enough into her aromatic ass-crease, so I pushed my tongue into her little fold, spreading it open a little with my thumbs. The aroma of her sweet ass is one I have trouble describing, kind of a flat dusky aroma mixed with the sweetness of her body aroma. I moved my licks and kisses down to that part between her hole, and her pussy lips. I could feel her body convulse as I lightly touched that area. This is not a very sexy area, but it is very sensitive.

As I neared the end of her labia lips, I could feel her moisture coating my chin, but I wanted to move across her most private area with attention to all details, I lightly bit her pussy lips where they come together at the bottom, and then ran my tongue lightly along the very edges of her lips. As I did this her body started to stiffen, and she was breathing in deep short huffs. I could feel her breath on my pussy. As Alex slid her tongue into my pussy as far as it would reach, I stiffened, and with a strong shudder, convulsed several times, and then I stabbed my tongue into her sopping throbbing pussy, with my hands on her hips to push my face as far into her as I possibly could. We were two wet messy bodies, and as we came down from our orgasms, turned to hold each other face to face. We lay like that a long time breathing into each other's mouths. At one point, we rose, and showered together, soaping, kissing and fingering each other until each little part of our bodies were squeaky clean.

Michael142
Michael142
547 Followers
12