An Afternoon by the Pool Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans were now becoming more like word mixed with cries of pleasure as he filled her depths. Just then, he squeezed her ass firmly and began to quickly withdraw his cock out, only to ram it home to her depths again and again. This brought back a new series of sensations that were stronger than the last as his cock hammered in and out of her throbbing pussy. Roy reached around and began to rub her clit as she began to cum with an explosive force all over him. He rubbed her clit and drove his cock home and then went back to the deep pressing grind of her pussy for a few moments as her cries of passion got a little louder. Once more he was hammering in and out of her pussy and she could take no more, she grabbed his hand and tried to hold it in place as her legs started to give out.

She started to crumple to the floor of the shower and Roy went down with her and continued to move within her. He slowed the pace some now but continued to move his hand on her clit although she tried to stop him. She moaned and told him to stop or she was going to loose it. He didn’t listen and continued to semi-quickly slide in and out of her pussy and rub her clit. Her moans which were like cries became steadier and she felt the pressure inside her build like she was going to cum on top of cumming. She told him again to stop but he ignored her and pushed her hand away as it grabbed at his on her clit.

She told him to "stop" saying that she felt like she was going to pass our or pee one. He told her to let it go and let herself feel great. She resisted for another few seconds and then it happened. She felt as if her whole body was numb and on fire all at once and she tingled all over as a final wave washed over her. She came with such force she could feel her pussy squirting all over his cock and balls. She cried out “Oh My God I’m cumming again” as he drove into her again and again; deeper with each thrust.

Her body let loose a tremendous orgasm and she collapsed to her knees on the floor of the shower. Roy stopped rubbing her clit and held very still inside her as she lie there trembling and moaning softly trying to slow her breathing. As she caught her breath she asked him if he had cum. He replied no and said that he wasn’t finished with her just yet.

She told him that she felt fucking great but didn’t know if she could handle any more. He kissed her on the back of the neck and said “trust me” you can handle much, much more. She told him that she couldn’t stand. He said “well, you won’t need to.” With that he began to move in slow deliberate easy strokes in and out of her pussy and moved his hands again to her gorgeous ass. He made easy stokes inside her and moved his thumbs to that point near her little puckered ass hole. He moved them down to the lips of her pussy and collected some of her abundant cum on them and then slid them back to her ass.

She sighed and let a little moan out as he began to move his slippery thumbs around her ass as he moved in and out of her. He leaned forward and asked her how that felt. She said “hmmmm feels so good, don’t stop.” He obliged her and alternated moving his thumbs from her pussy to her ass once they were coated with cum and then back again. She continued to moan a little and began to push her ass back into his thumbs and their pressure on her ass.

His cock slid easily inside her drenched pussy as he began to work her towards yet another climax. He asked her how she felt and she simply hummed at him and told him great. He asked her if there was anything in particular that he should do for her and she said that he should keep up what he was doing and she would let him know. He pushed his cock deep within her and felt it bottom out inside and then started the familiar side to side movement that had began all of this. His thumbs were still sliding around her ass and she had now moved her own hand to her clit and was lightly rubbing it and reaching down to stroke his balls and shaft when she could.

Roy pushed a little harder with his thumb and it slid easily inside her ass. Kim simply moaned and pushed herself into him. He pushed his thumb a little further into her tight hole and then withdrew it only to push his slippery thumb into her ass again. Kim continued to fondle his balls between her legs and was moaning a little louder now. Roy asked her if she still felt ok and she smiled back at him and told him she was just fine.

With a couple more strokes inside her pussy, Kim told Roy that she wanted him to do something for her. He asked her what it was and she only said “you know”, he asked her once more and she again said the same thing. Roy played dumb and only asked her if it was something like he was doing already and she said “yes.” He told her that he wanted to hear her tell him what she wanted. Kim told him that he knew what to do and that he should get on with it before he changed her mind. He told her not a chance unless she said it to him.

Kim finally gave in and said, “Roy, you need to take that fat cock out of my pussy and fuck me in the ass with it.” Roy asked her if that was so hard for her to do and she told him “no it was just not always easy for me to say the things that I want.” He pulled his cock from inside her pussy and used his hands to spread more of her own juices around her ass. He gently slipped a slippery finger inside her ass to help her loosen up. Next, he placed the tip of his cock at the puckered little opening and began to apply slight pressure to her ass as it began to open and accept him.

She urged him to go slow as he slid inside her a fraction of an inch at a time. As he slowly slid inside her she reached between her legs to again caress his balls and her pussy with alternating strokes. She moved her to and from her clit and his balls. Roy continued to slowly push inside her and she moaned and told him how full and tight her ass felt with his cock inside her like that. He finally reached his furthest depth inside her and held still for a moment as she felt his balls and rubbed them across the wetness of her pussy.

Roy started to withdraw from her depths and he reached between them and spread some more of her cum on his shaft. When he pushed into her again he slid into her much easier with the addition of her juices. She began to relax little by little, which allowed him to move more easily in and out of her. He continued to slowly slide in and out of her while she fingered her clit and his balls. Kim commented on how good it felt to have her tight ass filled with his hard cock. She told him how wet her pussy was getting and asked him to feel. He reached between her legs and felt that she was right. She had gotten completely soaked all over again, he continued to finger her lips and clit feeling the complete and utter wetness that was forming inside her.

He continued to slide inside her comfort level grew and she now readily accepted the thickness of him inside her. She moved her hand to her clit and the other to her breasts to play with her hardened nipples. Roy straightened up and grasped her hips while continuing his long strokes. The tightness of her ass was squeezing his cock and he could feel her fingers through the wall that separated her ass and pussy. She told him that he felt really good in her ass and he asked her if she really liked that. She told him that she loved the feeling of a fat cock in her ass and that she wanted him to keep fucking her tight ass hole. He continued his slow deliberate strokes for a bit longer but as she was beginning to loose herself in all it she began to quicken the pace by thrusting her hips to meet each of his strokes.

They began to move a little quicker and in a short time with her efforts mixed with his she began to moan. She fingered her pussy and teased her clit which brought her to moan even more loudly now; she told him that she wanted him to fuck her ass and keep fucking it until she came. He pushed himself deep inside her time and again while her moans got louder and louder. He told her that her ass felt great as he pumped in and out of her ass and slowly speeding up the pace. She reached from her pussy and down to his balls and continued to order him to fuck her ass real good. She urged him to go quicker and to fuck her ass faster as she frigged her own pussy. Her moans became stronger and her urging more insistent and she continued to alternate between her own wetness and his balls.

Roy reached down between her legs and was amazed at how wet her pussy was and he told her so. She said she always got wet like that when he fucked her in the ass. Her excitement had now built to a new high now and her moans sounded nearly like a cry; she sounded like she was getting very excited. He sped his thrusts a little more and he did she nearly yelled in her excitement how good she felt and that she was going to cum very soon. Almost in jest he asked her if she wanted him to stop. She panted heavily and barely uttered said “Fuck no! Don’t stop! Keep fucking my ass, just keep fucking me harder! Don’t stop fucking me.” He followed her directions and continued to quickly rub her pussy and clit while he sped his thrusts deep within her ass.

Kim moaned loudly and cried out his name as he lunged deep inside her ass. He couldn’t believe how hot and wet she had gotten now and he continued to pump her ass with his hard cock as her cries of passion echoed in the shower. He could feel her playing alternately with his balls and now had taken leave with brushing across his own sensitive ass as he slid quickly within hers. In moments, they both could take no more. Kim cried out that she was coming and reached between his legs and applied more pressure to Roy’s ass; this brought him over the edge and he felt the wave excitement rush over him.

The sensation of Kim rubbing his ass and balls, the cries of ecstasy coming from his gorgeous wife and the tightness of her hot ass wrapped around him had become so great that began to explode in her ass. Kim cried out and said “Ohh yeahhh! Fuck my tight ass! Finger my pussy and keep fucking my ass hard! Fill me up with your hot cum, ohhh you are fucking me so good!” This being more than he could take, he gave a final thrust and his entire body became tense as he drove his cock to the hilt inside her. His hot load exploded shoot inside her darkest region.

He filled fill her darkness with his steamy load and she moaned loudly and then cried out loudly as he continued to finger her pussy and clit while rapidly slaming in and out of her a tight ass again to ensure that she felt great. Kim cried out and grabbed his hand and told him that he had to stop before he passed out. He slowed his strokes and finally held completely still as they both settled down from the explosive orgasms that had just washed over them both.

Kim turned her face to him and they kissed. She smiled at him and he looked into her eyes and told her how great she had made him feel today and that he hoped that she had gotten a little bit of good feelings from it too. She told him that she felt utterly fantastic and that she thought she needed to sit and relax to regain some strength for a few moments because she didn’t think that she could feel her legs.

Roy asked her what could have possibly caused that sort of paralysis; she just got a sly grin on her face and a sparkle in her eye and told him that she just couldn’t imagine what it was but that she was far from done with what ever it was. They lie there for the next few minutes on the shower floor as the warm water cascaded over them; cuddled together they collected themselves and calmed down before moving.

After they could each stand again, they rinsed off, stepped out of the shower and toweled each other dry. They kissed and embraced each other sweetly. Roy told Kim that he wanted to take her to her favorite restaurant tonight and that they should think about getting dressed. He stopped her and said that he would like her to wear her sexiest bra, panty, stockings and dress so that she would look like she felt. He winked at her patted her on the ass and started to leave the bathroom.

Kim piped up and said “don’t think you are getting off that easy; I am far from being through with you tonight. I am going to wear you the fuck out.” He just smiled and said “we will just see who gets worn out.”

12