An Afternoon On The River

Story Info
Lynn suns herself on the river in the nude.
3.6k words
3.97
26k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn carried her beach bag and small cooler down the grassy hill to the river's edge. She loved it here, it was one of her favorite places in the world, with the winding river and the bubbling sound it made as it flowed over logs and rocks, and the beautiful, heavily wooded area that provided shade and privacy for her. They were mostly cedar trees and pines, but there were also willows, maples and some wild apple trees in the area as well. She felt safe there. It was hers, she owned this property, almost 400 feet of prime river frontage, and she planned on living there eventually. It was where her heart was...the river. She'd grown up on the river, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, walking its banks since she was very small, and now this piece of land was hers, hers alone to do with what she chose. And today what she planned was a little different from other days, she planned to relax alone, and relieve herself of the incredible tension she felt from the morning's activities with Jimmy, her Master.

After many months of visits, they both realized they needed to be together, and he had rearranged his life for her, to be with her. He had moved into the little cottage on the lake with her, got a new job and they were doing very well, they were happy together. Of course there were struggles as she learned more about belonging to this man. Times when a war went on in her head with what she thought she wanted at the moment, and what he wanted her to do, what he told her to do. She had loved their time together when he visited, but living together was a bit more of a challenge. She was not a subservient woman and he didn't ask her to be so, but there were times when she had to take a break and search her mind for the answers.

What did she want? How far would she go to please him? How far would he ask her to go? He hadn't pushed her beyond her limits so far, but sometimes just giving up her inhibitions was difficult enough. He always insisted, and in the end she was grateful for that, the pleasure he had given her was like none other she had experienced before. She was required to be in charge in her nursing job, held directly responsible for the work and lives of others. But at home, when she was with Him, he was in charge. And she loved it. Even when he left her with no release from the exquisite sexual tension he created in her, she still loved it.

He had brought her to the edge over and over this morning, still not allowing her to reach her peak when he went to work. She had been reduced to begging, pleading with him to let her cum before he left. He had said no, she was to wait until that evening when he came home. It was going to be a very long day! He kissed her on the top of the head and patted her bottom as he went out the door to work, and said, "Now you keep those hands off that pussy while I'm at work, understand?"

"Yes Master," Lynn replied as he went out the door and off to work. She was dying to climb back in bed and use her vibrators, one inside her and the other on her clitoris as she loved to do, but she was going to be good this morning. Or try to be anyway...

He called her at noon to see how she was doing. "Hello babygirl, are you behaving yourself?" he asked. She answered, "Yes Jimmy, I'm thinking of going out to the property this afternoon for some sun, so if you call that's where I'll be, ok?"

"Allright Lynn, yes, go out to the river and enjoy your day. I'll see you at home this evening." He hung up the phone with a slight smile on his face. It was her day off, and she was going to the river to lay in the sun. He knew what kind of state he had left her in this morning, and he wondered how long she would be able to refrain from touching herself. His thoughts trailed back to their morning together, how he had bound her to the bed with his words and brought her so close to the peak with his tongue and his cock, over and over. She had begged, but he had not relented, leaving her in sweet agony when he left for work. He had planned on coming home in the middle of the day to surprise her, but now she would be at the property. Maybe it was time for a little outdoor adventure...

She pulled out her lounge chair from behind a stand of trees, sat it on the little grassy area near the river's edge and pulled off her shorts and tshirt. She was wearing her new bathing suit, a modest, jade green two piece. The bottoms were high cut on the leg, and the top was held up with 2 thin straps and came just below her rib cage. It was one of the new "tankinis", she could still get sun on her belly, but feel comfortably covered in public. As she laid back in the lounge chair and opened one of the wine coolers she'd brought along, she thought, "well, this is NOT public," and she let out a little giggle as she pulled the top of her suit off. It felt so good to feel the sun and the soft breeze on her breasts. She laid back against the chair, stretched out her legs and enjoyed the sensation of having her breasts bare in the daylight.

It was 85 degrees, probably hotter in the sun, and she was soon feeling the beads of sweat on her chest. She reached for the cold wine cooler, took a sip and rubbed the cool, damp glass against her nipples. She felt the familiar tightening as her nipples went erect, and she continued to rub the glass against them, just as she heard the sound of a canoe paddle striking against the side of a canoe. She knew what that meant, there were canoers just upriver, around the bend at the top of her property line, and they would soon be in front of her. She quickly sat the glass down on the little table next to her, and pulled her top back on just as she saw the canoe come around the top bend. It was a man and a woman, and she waved to them as they floated past, and giggled when they almost tipped as they rounded the bend in front of her. The man in the back of the canoe wasn't keeping his eyes on the river, they were on her. Had he seen her before she got her top on? It entertained her to think he had.

As soon as they floated out of sight she removed her bathing suit top and settled back with her book to relax and read in the sun. It was a saucy little novel, and the romance scenes were fairly hot. She felt the dampness between her legs and she couldn't resist sliding her hand down the front of her bathing suit bottoms, and rubbing the soft, smooth skin of her labia. She thought, "he can't be angry if I don't touch my clitoris, can he?" She continued rubbing her labia, and feeling the wetness as she slid her finger into her hot, dripping pussy. She shouldn't be doing this, she thought as she pulled her hand away, but then it went to her breast. She sat the book down and brought both hands up to massage her breasts, and she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and fingers, pinching them lightly. Her breasts were on the small side, but her pink nipples were large, and incredibly sensitive.

As she touched her nipples it sent little shock waves between her legs, making her writhe in the chair. "God," she thought, "I am so horny, I can't stand this." She reached for the bottle of tanning oil and massaged some onto her arms and legs. Then she poured it on her chest, rubbing it into her breasts and down her abdomen. Her body glistened with the sweetly scented oil. She rubbed it lower and lower on her belly, sliding the bathing suit bottoms down over her ass exposing her body to the hot sun. "Oh what the heck," she thought, as she slid the bottoms all the way off and laid there completely nude. She would be able to hear any canoers, and she could put her suit back on quickly if the need arose. It just felt too good to be naked in this setting, and she wasn't going to miss a chance like this. She laid almost flat in the lounge chair, and continued to run her hands up and down the length of her body, from her upper thighs up to her breasts, and then back down her belly and over her mons.

She was almost completely clean shaven, except for a strip of golden hair she had left at his request. He liked the color of her hair against the tanned skin, and he liked to run his lips over the softness of it. Now it shined with the oil, and she ran her fingers over it and down to her labia. This time she couldn't resist the draw of her throbbing clitoris, as she let a finger trail over it, feeling the hardness of it. It pulsed beneath her finger, begging for attention, for release. She let her finger go further, lubricating it with her own wetness and drawing it back up over her clit, rubbing a few times in a little circular motion. She knew she shouldn't be doing this, but her mind rebelled at the sexual frustration she felt. He hadn't allowed her release this morning, and it was almost unbearable.

She heard the laughter and the sound of the canoe paddle again from around the upper bend. They were very close this time, and she saw them appear on the river as she realized she wouldn't have time to put on her suit. She quickly grabbed her beach towel from the bag, and laid it the full length of her, and rested back in the chair, being very still. There were 2 men this time, drinking beer and having a good time. Here she was completely nude within 10 feet of them as they slowly paddled past her, both staring. She wondered if they knew, as she raised her head and gave a little wave. They called out a hello to here as they went past, and she loved the thought of being bare so close to these strange men. She was tempted to throw off her towel and give them a little peak, but she knew she wasn't brave enough for that, and her Master wasn't there to protect her.

As soon as they rounded the lower bend she tossed off the towel, and picked up her book again, but it wasn't long before she felt the stirring in her lower abdomen once again. She was having a very difficult time behaving herself today as her hand, as if with a mind of it's own, went between her legs. Her fingers stroked the soft labia, and again went to the hard little bud of her clitoris. She rubbed in circles, moving her fingers faster and faster. She let out a long sigh and gave into the fact that she was going to do this, she knew she would when she put the vibrator in the bottom of her beach bag. She lifted herself up on her elbows, gave a quick look around for intruders, then reached into her bag for the vibrator. It was her favorite one, hot pink with a little curve to the tip, and it fit against her body perfectly.

She laid back against the chair again, and brought the toy to her labia, leaving it off and just running it up and down over her wetness. She slid it into her a few inches, moaning with the need to have it on her clitoris. She reached down with her other hand and turned the knob, hearing the hum of the intense little vibrator, as she spread her lips apart and rested it against her. She had been in such a state of arousal that it took only minutes before she felt her orgasm over take her. Her hips automatically rose, back arched as she writhed in the ecstasy of the feeling. Her eyes were closed, and a moan escaped her throat. As the feeling subsided, she opened her eyes to see a pair of legs right beside her. She looked up into the face of her Master.

"What do you think you're doing?" his voice was deep and low, and she knew he was pissed. He stood over her, legs apart, and she could see that he had thunder in his eyes.

"I....I...," she stuttered, not knowing what to say in such an awkward situation. She had been caught doing specifically what he told her not to do.

"You need to learn a little more control my slut." He never raised his voice, but there was no mistaking just who was in control in this situation.

"Master, I..." again she stuttered, feeling her heart beat wildly in her chest. She lowered her eyes, feeling too ashamed to meet his stare.

"Come with me," he commanded, as he reached for her hand and assisted her up from the chair. "Go," he said, pointing down the trail leading to the grassy landing at the upper bend in the river. She looked back over her shoulder to see him reach for her beach towel. There was a bench swing there, and he walked behind her as she headed in the direction of the swing. He had not allowed her to cover herself, she walked along completely naked, him close behind. She prayed a canoe wouldn't go by, she would be mortified.

"I have to punish you for that little indiscretion. You know that don't you?" he asked her.

"Yes Sir," she replied meekly, eyes still downcast. She hated seeing him displeased with her, she knew she had disobeyed him, and she also knew that she needed to be punished.

They reached the wooden bench swing, and he sat down pulling her across his lap, bare bottom exposed for anyone who happened by to see. The first slap caused her cry out, it was hard, harder than he'd ever struck her before, and the sting of it was intense. She squirmed on his lap as his hand continued to strike her bottom, over and over. "Be still!" he commanded. She tried very hard to be still as silent tears poured down her face. She was humiliated at being caught, but she knew the punishment would be swift, hard and then it would be over. There would be no grudging silences between them as there were in most marriages, no games, it was all in the open. She disobeyed, she was punished, it was over, end of story. She preferred it this way, and so did he.

He stopped spanking her and gently moved them back and forth in the swing, rubbing her bottom, caressing it. She could feel his hard cock through his shorts, he had stopped at home and changed from his work clothes. Her tears had ceased, and she was enjoying the soothing sensation of his touch.

"You must learn to obey me Lynn. I know what is best for you, for us, and I expect you to obey my words in the future. Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she replied quietly, feeling better now that she had paid for her indiscretion and her punishment was over, or so she thought. He pulled her off his lap and she stood before him as he sat in the swing.

"Kneel down here," he instructed her, "I want you to suck my cock now." She went to her knees, resting her sore bottom on her heels. She undid his belt and slid his shorts down and off his legs, laying them on the swing next to her beach towel. His cock sprang forth, fully hard. She loved his cock, in her eyes it was perfection, 9 inches of perfection, and she bent her head to it, tasting the little drop of pearly liquid that had leaked out of the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head of it, running it down the full length and back up again. She licked the underside of it, and reached her mouth to his balls, drawing one in at a time and gently sucking it, loving the feel of it in her mouth. He leaned back against the swing and let his legs fall further apart. She returned her attention to the shaft of his cock, licking back up to the tip and drawing it into her mouth, sucking, using her tongue on the underside as she took it further and further down her throat. She concentrated on letting her throat relax so she could take it deeper into her, her eyes were closed, and she heard the loud snap before the pain registered in her mind. He had removed his leather belt from his shorts and had struck her on her bottom. The sting was intense and a gasp escaped her throat as she held very still, his cock in her mouth and looked up into his face. Tears filled her eyes.

"A spanking is not enough punishment for what you have done today. You need to learn that your body is mine, your pussy is mine, and I will tell you when and where you can touch it! Now SUCK!" he commanded again, still not raising his voice, but the tone was unmistakable. He was angry, he had every right to be, she belonged to him, mind, body and soul.

As she sucked his cock she felt him continue to strike her ass with the belt, they weren't really hard enough to leave lasting welts, but they did leave bright red streaks across her buttocks. Her mind was totally submerged now into her space, subspace, the place where nothing mattered but him and what was happening to her body. It was a dark, comforting place and the sedation from it was inexplainable.

She didn't hear the canoers approach, but she felt him throw the towel over her back, covering her bare ass from their view. She never stopped sucking his cock, not for an instant. There were two men in the canoe, fairly young men, probably in their twenties. She realized they were passing right in front of them as she heard one of the men say, "HOLY SHIT!" as they saw what she was doing. She felt her Master's hand on her shoulder, and she knew she needed to continue sucking his hard cock. As they disappeared around the next bend the towel was suddenly removed and she could see them both from the corner of her eye staring back at her naked body, as she knelt at her Master's feet and he plunged his cock down her throat, pumping his cum into her. As his thrusts stopped she slid her mouth to the tip of him, licking the shaft and cleaning his cock with her tongue.

She drew back now, away from him, looking up into his face. He pulled her back away from him and told her to stay on her knees and lay across the seat of the swing. He stood up and knelt behind her, and she felt the soothing sensation of his lips on her ass. He was kissing her there, licking over the red streaks, letting his tongue wander closer and closer to her cunt. Then she felt him probing into her pussy from behind. It felt incredible as she pushed her hips back wanting more. Wanting him to go on forever with what he was doing, licking her pussy from behind.

She could feel the hot, wetness of his tongue darting in and out of her, and then the mind blowing feeling of it as he slid his tongue over her clitoris, over and over. She was ready to explode, one more lick and she would cum right there on his tongue. He reached for her hands and drew her up and they walked into the waist deep water, the coolness of it soothing her reddened butt. He sat down in the current of the river, drawing her to him, her legs straddling his lap as he impaled her on his once again hard cock. His hands caressed her bottom, and he kissed her neck, loving her, holding her as she resurfaced from her subspace. He fucked her gently, rhythmically thrusting into her, as her head was thrown back and her back arched in the water and her orgasm crashed around her. As her orgasm subsided, his began and he pounded into her, spilling his cum deep within her. She clung to him, knowing that he had done the right thing.

She needed to maintain her respect for his authority or the whole relationship would not work. He understood her, more than anyone ever had, and for this she loved him.

He took the rest of the day off, and they spent a quiet afternoon, reading and laying in the sun together. They watched the canoers go by and laughed when they recalled the two who had observed them on the swing. They had gotten quite the show. Who knows, maybe they'd have a repeat performance tomorrow...