An Afternoon Spanking

Story Info
Sometimes a stern punishment is best.
1.3k words
3.96
37k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Friday afternoon. I was lounging around, and it occurred to me I hadn't seen you in some time. I turned off the T.V. and idly wandered around the house. Either you where hiding from me, or you had left without me knowing about. Then I heard you moving around in our bedroom. I made no effort to be quiet, so you must have heard me coming.

When I open the door, there you stood, dressed in a school-girl uniform. Right down to the leg socks, and your hair in pigtails. With your glasses on, the look was spot on perfect.

You looked bashfully over your glasses at me and said, "I've been naughty," and blushed like the setting sun.

I put on my best stern face, and planted my hands on my hips.

"And just what exactly does that mean? Tell me what you did, and I'll decide on your punishment."

I went and sat down on the edge of the bed, forcing you to come stand in front of me. You where still blushing, and looking at your feet.

"Well? Out with it young lady. We don't have all day." I said sternly.

"Well," you began meekly "I was watching some...videos today."

"Watching some videos? I don't see anything too naughty in that. What kind of videos where they?"

"They where...dirty videos." You said, and turned even more red.

"Oh my. How very naughty of you. Well, what where they doing in these naughty videos?"

You glanced up from your feet, and shuffled forward a step. I sat, waiting for you explanation. You hesitantly straddled my lap.

"Well, the lady was on top of a man, like this. And she kept saying all sorts of dirty things," you said, a tad breathlessly.

"What sort of things?" I asked.

"Oh I can't say! That would be even more naughty of me," you said and covered your face with your hands.

"I want to know every word she said, so I can decide a fitting punishment for you. So out with it," I said very sternly.

"She said how horny she was. And how good it felt to have a..."

"A what? I doubt she trailed off mid sentence."

You leaned down close and whispered in my ear, "How good it felt to have a nice big cock inside her."

I looked at you, and you looked so ashamed and embarrassed.

"Well, I guess if you just watched the videos, it isn't to bad. That, is all you did right?" I said, already expecting an answer.

"Um, no. I, erm, touched myself while I watching them."

"How naughty of you! I know exactly how to punish you now," I said.

Without warning I picked you up, and turned you so your stomach was across my knee. You squealed as I pulled your plaid skirt up over your ass, exposing your white cotton panties. I immediately set in and started spanking both ass cheeks.

You wriggled and kicked your feet. All to no avail, as I spanked both your ass cheeks tell they started to turn red. I set you down and you slumped down on to your knees, looking up at me. You seemed on the verge of tears, and your hands massaged your rump.

I stood up, and started to undo my pants. "Now, for the next part of your punishment."

"Oh but you already spanked me so hard." You said, giving your butt an extra rub to be sure I knew.

"That was for watching those naughty videos. This is for touching yourself." I said, as I pulled down my pants and my hard cock sprang free.

You gasped and covered your mouth. Your eyes never left my bobbing cock though. Then you looked up at me.

"I want you to do exactly what that lady did in those videos you watched." I said.

"But isn't that more naughty?" You asked, sounding so innocent.

I grabbed your firmly by one of your pigtails, and pulled you closer to my cock. You let out a little gasp.

"I don't want to hear any more back talk from you young lady," I said, giving you a light slap on the face.

It subdued you. You reached up, and lightly ran your fingers across my cock. Then you gently wrapped you fingers around it. Slowly your hand started to pump my cock with long strokes. I closed my eyes and savored the feeling of your wonderfully soft hand around my cock. You brought your other hand up, and started massaging my balls.

You leaned in and licked the head of my cock, sending shockwaves through me. I couldn't help but gasp, and it seemed to encourage you. Your tongue traced its way all over my cock. Paying special attention to the underside of the head. When you had covered my cock in saliva, you gently kissed the very top of it.

It was like nothing I'd ever felt before as you let my cock slide into your velvety soft mouth. I gasped again, and had to sit back down on the bed cause my knees suddenly felt weak. Still working my balls, you started bobbing up and down on my cock. I grabbed your pigtails and started to fuck your mouth. You put your hands on my thighs, but let me thrust my cock in your mouth.

I felt my orgasm building, but I didn't want to come just yet. I glanced down, and saw your hand buried in your skirt. My cock made a popping sound as I pulled it from your mouth.

"You dirty, naughty girl you. Playing with yourself while I'm punishing you!" I said angrily.

You squealed again as I picked you up and tossed you onto the bed. I tore open your shirt exposing a lacy pink bra. While holding you down with one hand, I tossed away the remnants of your shirt, and undid the front snap of the bra, which quickly joined the shirt on the floor.

Your skirt had fallen forward, exposing your panties which had a very noticeable wet spot on them. I slid them down your legs, an took a second to admire your wet pussy.

"No please don't look at me there!" You squealed while you tried to cover your face.

I positioned myself between your legs and put my cock against your pussy. You groaned and arched your back. Like you were being tortured, your hands grabbed fistfuls of the blanket.

"You're putting your dick all the way inside me," you moaned, whether in pain or pleasure I couldn't be sure.

Your pussy was so wonderfully tight, I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. I started to thrust into you hard, pulling my cock almost all the way out before slamming it back into you. You moaned and squirmed beneath me. I reached up and started to tease your nipples, pinching and twisting them.

"Oh god, you're fucking me so hard. It feels so good," you cried out, unable to hide your pleasure any longer.

I felt my balls start to tighten, and I knew my orgasm was fasting approaching. Your pussy was spasming around my cock, and I knew yours was too. I started fucking you even faster. It felt like your pussy was trying to pull me in with every stroke, and it was milking my cock towards orgasm.

Then you let out a wordless moan and arched forward, taking my cock inside you. Your pussy contracted around my cock. I could feel the pressure rushing from my balls, and I knew I was about to cum. I pulled out of your pussy and straddled your body. Roughly grabbing your head I pulled your face up just in time for the first squirt of cum to land.

My cock twitched and jerked for I don't know how long. When it was finally finished your face was covered in my cum. You where absolutely glowing, revealing in the strength of your orgasm as your body still twitched with aftershocks. I licked your face clean, and kissed your deeply. We snuggled close.

"I trust you learned your lesson from all this." I said, trying to sound stern once more.

You giggled, "Oh I don't know. I might need a refresher from time to time."