An Afternoon to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
Darrin revisits Tommy for a threesome adventure.
4.4k words
4.37
34k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Please provide feedback, if you choose. All comments appreciated.

*

Darrin opened his Business Cards book to perform his annual review and selection of valid cards. He was always amazed at how many different cards he accumulated every year that were of no use to him anymore. This was a chore that he enjoyed as it gave him an opportunity to think back over the past year and perhaps uncover opportunities for renewal business with previous customers.

After an hour he finished with the current business section and started to review the business cards that were more personal; people that he met for reasons other than business. A card with green lettering caught his eye and he picked up to look closer. Thomas Thompson was the name on the card; attorney at law.

Darrin's mind drifted back to their first and only meeting in Youngstown, Ohio. He had met Tommy, the name he preferred, in a gay bar that he visited one afternoon nearly two years ago. Tommy had rekindled Darrin's bisexuality and they spent a great afternoon together in his hotel room.

He only had two bisexual encounters in his life and both occurred in Youngstown. His memory drifted back to recall the most amazing thing about Tommy, which was his ability to retain a hardon. Tommy had fucked Darrin's ass three times and came three times without removing his cock from his ass even once.

He never forgot his encounter with Tommy and often hoped that he could repeat that experience. His mind returned to the present as he placed his card holder back in his desk.

Throughout the day Darrin's thoughts kept returning to Tommy and their satisfying bisexual encounter. Finally, Darrin stopped what he was doing to look at his vacation records. He had penciled in a week of vacation for February, but had not actually scheduled the time off because of his recent divorce.

'Why not,' he thought and retrieved Tommy's business card. He dialed the phone number and patiently waited while the call went through. A receptionist answered and he asked to speak with Mr. Thompson about an urgent matter. He was placed on hold and he waited. Soon he heard a familiar voice on the telephone.

"Hello, this is Mr. Thompson, may I help you?"

"Yes. Hello, this is Darrin Hall. We met nearly two years ago, do you remember me?" Darrin asked. After a few moments of silence, Tommy responded.

"Yes, Darrin, I remember you very well. Are you in town again?" he asked. Darrin told him that he was planning to visit Youngstown sometime in February and asked when would be a good time to meet for a drink. Tommy replied that next week was a good time as he would be available to meet because his wife was going to be gone for a few days and his schedule was open.

They chatted for a few minutes and agreed to meet for an early lunch on Saturday at Darrin's hotel. Tommy sounded very happy that Darrin had called and seemed eager to meet with him again. He hung up and sat back with a satisfied grin on his face. Darrin arranged for the vacation days and had his secretary make airline and hotel reservations for him.

Several days later Darrin arrived at the hotel, registered and went to his room to call Tommy. They talked about lunch and Tommy told him that they would be joined by another friend of Tommy's, Ralph Sommers. Darrin showered and changed to casual clothes and went down to meet Tommy and Ralph. T

hey exchanged greetings and entered the hotel restaurant for lunch. During lunch Darrin learned that Ralph and Tommy had been getting together every so often for the same reasons that brought him back to Youngstown. Ralph was about the same size and build as both Tommy and Darrin. Tommy added that he was equally as well endowed as he and Darrin.

After lunch the three of them left the hotel to travel to Ralph's house in an upper scale neighborhood. Ralph had a large home with several bedrooms, baths and a basement that he had converted to a party and playroom. Tommy told Darrin that Ralph was submissive and their relationship involved role play. Tommy was the Dominant and Ralph was submissive to him.

Not wanting to deny Ralph his fantasies, Tommy suggested that Darrin assume a submissive role for at least this afternoon. Tommy explained to Darrin that there would be no whips and chains involved, but at worst a little tugging on nipples and balls. Darrin agreed, saying that since it was Ralph's fantasy and he was providing the space and drinks; he had no objections to being submissive this time.

The three men descended into the basement playroom and Ralph mixed them some cocktails as they undressed. Darrin learned that both he and Ralph would call Tommy 'Master' or Master Tom while they role-played. He would become 'slave' Darrin and of course, Ralph would be 'slave' Ralph.

Darrin reminded himself that Tommy had assumed the lead role in their meeting nearly two years ago, and he was comfortable with that. They finished their drinks and Ralph led the way into a large bedroom off of the basement party room. The room had a king sized bed against one wall with several padded and upholstered chairs in the room.

"On your knees, slaves!" Tommy commanded as he initiated the role play for the evening. Both naked slaves kneeled on the thick black carpet before their Master Tom. "You may kiss, lick and suck, slave Darrin's tits," he ordered Ralph. Without hesitation, Ralph crawled to Darrin and bent his head to Darrin's chest to kiss and lick Darrin's nipples, moving often from one to the other.

Darrin moaned softly and sighed as Ralph's tongue expertly circled and flicked over his nipples. His nipples became hard pointed little cones as Ralph's tongue licked them. Ralph looked down to see Darrin's cock begin to rise in response to the flicking, swirling tongue on his nipples.

"You may return the favor, slave Darrin," Tommy said. Darrin wasted no time in lowering his head to the hard nipples on Ralph's chest. He sucked the hard nubs ravenously as Ralph groaned with pleasure. Darrin nibbled the small nipples and sucked them hard into his mouth as deep as he could.

"Get on the bed and sixty nine your tits, sluts!" commanded Master Tom and both slaves hurried to comply. Darrin lay on the bottom as Ralph crawled over him and they each resumed kissing, licking and sucking one another's hard pointy nipples. Darrin gazed at Ralph's hardon as it pointed down at the bed to see an ample foreskin that hid his cockhead from view.

"Fondle each others' cocks and balls," ordered Tommy and the slaves followed his command. Darrin felt Ralph's soft effeminate hand grasp his cock to gently rub it. He drew down Darrin's ample foreskin to expose the large pinkish purple cockhead and squeezed it firmly.

A huge dollop of Darrin's thick clear precum oozed from his cockhole. Ralph quickly scooped it up with his finger to wipe it all over his free nipple. Moving to the precum coated nipple, Darrin eagerly licked his own precum and savored its taste. He did the same for Ralph and was rewarded with a deep sigh as Ralph cleansed his nipple of precum.

Darrin pushed Ralph's foreskin down too and exposed a reddish purple cockhead that was oozing precum profusely. He gathered the precum with his finger then licked the salty sweet gift that Ralph provided. Now that both men had raging hardons, Tommy ordered Darrin to lie across the bed with his head hanging over the edge.

He commanded slave Ralph to lick his way to Darrin's balls and to lick them until they were coated with his saliva. Darrin moaned aloud as he felt the velvety tongue bathing his balls.

Master Tom positioned himself in front of Darrin's head, spread his legs apart and proceeded to drag his cock and balls slowly over his slaves' face. First, his huge balls rested on his Darrin's forehead and he paused for a few seconds.

Then Tom moved forward while his balls moved over Darrin's nose. Each testicle rested on the slave's eyelids on either side of his nose. Tom paused to let Darrin enjoy the feel his soft balls as they rested on his eyelids. Tommy grasped his cock and slowly rubbed it all over Darrin's face and lips.

Darrin's arousal soared as he relished the exotic feeling as his Master dragged his cock and balls all over his face. He ached to stick out his tongue, but would not until ordered to do so. Tommy rubbed his cock and balls all over Darrin's face continually for several minutes.

"You may kiss and lick my cock and balls as I pull them over your face, slut," Tommy told him. Instantly, Darrin's tongue darted out to lick Tommy's cockhead as it was pulled over his lips. He could feel Ralph ravish his balls with his tongue happily content with the task his Master had given him.

Darrin's tongue shot out again as Tommy cascaded his balls and cock over his eyes and he managed to taste the spongy cockhead as it passed over his mouth. Tommy grasped Darrin's nipples with his thumbs and forefingers to roll and tug them as he rubbed his balls and cock over Darrin's face.

"Slave Ralph, you may lick your co-slave's cock, but do not pull it into your mouth and definitely do not allow him to cum," Tommy demanded. Ralph happily complied as he withdrew his tongue from Darrin's balls to lick up and down his fellow slaves' cockshaft.

Darrin moaned with excitement as he relished the pleasures he received from Master Tom and slave Ralph. His tongue slathered over Tommy's cock and balls each time it passed over or near his mouth. Darrin's cock pulsed with deep arousal as Ralph pleasured it while Master Tom rolled and tugged on his sensitive nipples.

Master Tom moved forward a little and ordered Darrin to spread his asscheeks wide apart. Darrin grasped his Master's asscheeks and opened them. On Tommy's command, he buried his face between the warm asscheeks to kiss the brownish pink asshole nestled between the cheeks.

Darrin French kissed it then started to lick it generously, swirling his tongue over Tommy's asshole. He hardened his tongue and pressed the tip against his Master's asshole. He pushed on it several times, but did not penetrate inside. Tommy moaned aloud from the pleasant feeling Darrin gave him.

Ralph glanced up to see Darrin licking Masters' asshole. He pushed Darrin's legs back, rotated his hips to bring his asshole into view. Ralph eagerly devoured Darrin's puckered asshole with his tongue. He licked, sucked and probed it with his hardened tongue.

Darrin let out a moan, muffled slightly by Tommy's asscheeks and his asshole. He enjoyed the tongue that now ravished his asshole. Ralph began a ritual of licking Darrin's asshole. Then he moved to lick his balls while he rubbed Darrin's cockhead over his face. A trail of precum remained wherever the cockhead touched his face.

After a few minutes, Tommy and Ralph exchanged places to continue pleasuring Darrin and each other too. Tommy began to suck Darrin's cock and Darrin started to suck Ralph's cock. Darrin felt Tommy's lips close over his cock just under his rim.

Darrin moaned, delighted that Tommy had at last begun to suck his cock. Slowly Tommy sealed his lips over his cock and took more into his mouth. His tongue swirled over Darrin's cock while the cockhead entered deep into his throat. Ralph groaned as he pinched and pulled hard on Darrin's nipples, while his fellow slave sucked his cock.

Several minutes passed as Darrin felt the initial stirrings of orgasm. Tommy stopped sucking his cock and crawled over the bed. He removed Ralph's cock from Darrin's mouth to replace it with his own. Then he mounted Darrin in a sixty nine position to suck one another's cock.

Ralph positioned himself behind his Master. He lubricated his cock and Tommy's asshole generously. Ralph pulled back his foreskin and placed the tip of his cock on Master Tom's asshole. Slowly Ralph pushed his cockhead inside Tommy's ass. Tommy groaned when the thick cockhead entered him.

He was accustomed to Ralph's cock and sighed with pleasure as the cock was seated deep in his bowel. Ralph started a fucking rhythm that he and Tommy shared many times before. He pulled his cock back until only his cockhead remained inside Tommy's ass. Then he drove it deep into Tommy's asshole again. He repeated this motion again and again and fucked Tommy's ass relentlessly.

Darrin was lost in deep pleasure as Tommy sucked his cock again for the first time in nearly two years. He eagerly swirled his tongue all over Tommy's abundant cock, trying to take him fully into his throat without gagging. After several attempts he managed to get the cockhead into his throat.

He compressed his throat muscles as if swallowing and the sensations nearly drove Tommy mad. The three of them moaned and groaned as Tommy and Darrin sucked each others cocks, while Ralph happily fucked Tommy's ass.

Darrin realized that he could not resist cumming. He felt his balls draw up in preparation to unload. Tommy saw Darrin's scrotum tighten and he pulled at it with his thumb and forefinger, but to no avail. He knew that Darrin would soon cum and he redoubled his efforts to give him a memorable orgasm.

Darrin's body trembled as he resisted with all his might, but it was no use. He cried out around his mouthful of Tommy's cock and blasted volley after volley of his thick pearly cum deep into his Master's throat. Tommy continued to suck hard on Darrin's cockhead. He swirled his tongue through every spurt of cum and swallowed the tasty gift.

Tommy would not permit Darrin to pull his cock from his mouth. He continued to 'torment' Darrin's sensitive cockhead with incredible swirls of his tongue. Darrin writhed with unimagined pleasure as the throes of orgasm consumed him. It seemed as if the whole universe had suddenly centered on his cockhead as Tommy drained him of his cum.

The sensations were overpowering. Darrin slowed sucking Tommy's cock until his intense sensations subsided. Tommy, meanwhile, did not let up as he continued to nurse on Darrin's softening cock, milking it of any lingering cum.

Darrin's overwhelming cum subsided. Tommy's swallowed his cum as Darrin resumed sucking his Masters' cock. Ralph witnessed the erotic scene as Darrin emptied his balls into Masters' throat. He felt his own orgasm begin to throb deep inside him. He increased the pace of fucking his Master.

Darrin eagerly resumed sucking Tommy's cock as Master realized that he too would soon cum. He decided to hold off his orgasm until Ralph came in his ass. Then he would simultaneously cum in Darrin's mouth. Tommy steeled himself to resist cumming with all his might.

Tommy started to squeeze his ass muscles around Ralph's cock as it relentlessly fucked his ass. Ralph's already elevated state of arousal told him he could not withhold cumming for much longer. He realized that Master Tom was about to cum. Ralph felt his balls tightly draw up against his body.

He drove his cock deep into his Master's ass and exploded in huge spurts of thick gooey cum. Master Tom groaned as he felt his ass filling with Ralph's warm cum. Then Tommy erupted in a massive orgasm. His cock spewed heavy wads of thick warm cum into Darrin's mouth and throat.

Darrin nearly gagged as his mouth filled with Tommy's cum. He couldn't swallow fast enough to contain it and cum leaked out of the corners of his mouth. Tommy's cock pulsed as it spurted volley after volley of thick frothy cum into Darrin's mouth.

He tried to swallow all of it, but could not and the thick cum drained from the corners of his mouth to drip onto his neck. Darrin marveled at the rebirth of Tommy's hardon in his mouth, just as it had when Tommy fucked his ass two years ago. Darrin continued sucking on the huge cockhead providing incredibly intense sensations for his Master.

Tommy felt his ass filling with cum, emptied from Ralph's abundantly filled balls. Cum squirted out of Tommy's asshole from around Ralph's cock to drip onto Darrin's face. Some of Ralph's cum flowed over Tommy's balls, down his cockshaft and into Darrin's mouth.

Unable to remove Tommy's cock from his mouth, Darrin resigned himself to swallowing some of Ralph's cum that dripped into his mouth. He continued to swirl his tongue over Tommy's reconstituted hardon hoping to make him cum again. Master Tom had other ideas and waited for Ralph to withdraw his cock from his ass.

Finally, Ralph backed out of Tommy's ass. He dropped to his knees to clean his Master's asscheeks and asshole, of cum that had leaked out. He finished cleaning Tommy and quickly left to wash his cock before returning to the play room.

"Wow," said Darrin to Tommy, "I guess you really have to be dedicated to the submission stuff to lick clean an asshole you just fucked."

"That's my slave boy, Ralph," smiled Tommy, "Dedicated to his Master to the bitter end." He laughed along with Darrin at the shameful pun.

Ralph returned, clean and ready for the what ever Tommy had decided would be next for all of them. Tommy ordered Darrin and Ralph to assume a sixty nine to regenerate their flaccid hardons. Master Tom's cock was still hard and ready to resume their bisexual activities.

Darrin marveled at Tommy's ability to maintain his hardon after having sucked him to a powerful orgasm. Then purposely sucked his cock to some extremely intense after-cum sensations. Ralph lay down and Darrin crawled over him to lower his flaccid cock to his mouth. The slave kissed and licked Darrin's cockhead then decided to pleasure his balls first.

Darrin moaned with delight as Ralph managed to get both of the testicles in his mouth to make figure eights with his tongue on Darrin's balls. Groaning with joy, Darrin enjoyed the slow movements of the tongue on his balls, while he rubbed Ralph's semi hard cock all over his face. Darrin realized that he loved to have his face rubbed with a cock and balls.

He felt happy to be degraded in this fashion, and it made him feel more submissive while it amplified his erotic pleasures. Soon Ralph oozed substantial amounts of precum which Darrin let drip onto his tongue before swallowing the thick clear salty sweet precum.

Soon, he and Ralph took one another's cocks into their mouths and began lick, kiss and suck them while intermittently tried to deep throat each others cock. Tommy watched his submissives sixty nine one another then he dropped to his knees behind Darrin.

He nibbled and lightly bit Darrin's asscheeks, licking them as he kneaded the asscheeks with his hands. Darrin groaned with passion from the sensations at his cock and now his asscheeks too. His body jerked when Tommy spread his asscheeks apart.

Then he drew his tongue down Darrin's asscrack to circle and swirl his tongue over his sensitive asshole. Darrin writhed in ecstasy from having his cock sucked while a tongue glided over his slick asshole.

Tommy reamed and rimmed Darrin's asshole for several minutes then placed the tip of his cockhead on Darrin's asshole. His cock seeped thick precum and he drew his cockhead over Darrin's puckered asshole to lube it liberally.

Darrin relaxed his sphincter and pushed back to help Tommy's cock invade the inner recesses of his asshole. Steadily, Tommy's cock entered the asshole offered for his pleasure. The intrusion hurt, but the erotic sensations Darrin felt were more than worth the slight pain he suffered.

Expertly, the massive cock penetrated his ass slowly until it was seated deep inside. Tommy, impaled Darrin on his cock and his balls slapped against Darrin's balls, wet with Ralph's saliva. Darrin moaned aloud while Tommy kept his cock embedded deep in his ass until the slight pain slowly transformed to pleasure.

He urged his Master to fuck him and Tommy willingly obliged him. The in and out strokes overwhelmed Darrin as he cried out to be fucked hard. Tommy didn't deny him, and pummeled Darrin's hard asshole with his cock. The dual pleasures of his cock being sucked and his ass fucked at the same time nearly overwhelmed Darrin.

12