An Afternoon With Denise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I eventually slipped from her ass a stream of oil and cum squirted out onto the carpet, no doubt driven by her tight ass muscles contracting back into their normal space. She lay on her back with her eyes closed and her hands cushioning her head, and on a whim I mounted her and wedged my cock between her tits and lazily fucked her boobs, the goo on my shaft a perfect lubrication.

She finally regained some composure and opened her eyes, looking first not at me but at my cock below her chin. She took me in her hand and slowly ran her thumb from the base to the tip, squeezing out some final drops of my seed. She swallowed, and looking me in the eye, licked the cum from the tip of my cock. And then, sort of defiantly, she took my slimy head in her lips and held it there for a bit before letting it fall back to her chest.

I could tell by the look in her eye she wasn’t done with the day. We finished with the living room as she said three things: “God my ass hurts.” “When do you have to be at work?” and, finally with a sly smile, “So are you up for that bath now.”

Sorry, later, and yes were my responses.