An Alpha's Love

Story Info
Illena's saved from a wolf attack.
2k words
4.2
37.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is my new home,' Illena thought, 'and yet I don't feel welcome here.' Even though she was welcomed into her brother's house, the rest of his family looked at her like she was intruding on their property.

"So, my dear sister, let me show you to your room." her brother said as he started up the stairs. Illena followed him, still feeling the stares of her brothers sons and daughter burning into her.

Soft footsteps followed her down the hall, but she didn't let it bother her. Illena stepped into the room. Her new room, although somewhat small, was still lovely. It had two windows, lace curtains, a chest with drawers for her clothes, and a puffy white bed. Sitting down on it, she put down her suitcase and smiled at her brother.

"Thank you so much, Calvin." She said. "I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't said that you'd let me stay here." Calvin nodded, and walked over to the window, opening it.

"Well, sister, what else should I have done. We have no other family now that our parents are dead. You have no one else to turn to, and what kind of brother would I be if I let you catch your death out in the cold roadside."

The mention of their parents' death made her flinch. The only other people that she had ever loved were now rotting in some coffin under a patch of dirt. The worst part of it was, it was all her fault. She should have just let him go on his way, instead of chasing after the man who stole her purse. Now her parents were dead, most of her money was gone, and she didn't have any idea of what was to happen next.

Illena felt the bed dip beside her as Calvin sat down. "Illena." Calvin began. "I know what you're thinking. Really, nobody blames you. You aren't the one who shot them. We all would have done the same and tried to get our belongings back, but nobody could have known that man would get so cross about it." This made Illena feel a little better, but she still felt bad about it.

Calvin patted Illenas back before getting up and heading down the hall, leaving her all alone in her new room. 'Why me?' Illena thought, 'Why am I so useless? I have no clue as of what to do. I should probably ask around about what jobs are open. Yes...' She unpacked her things as she thought, unaware of the three children watching her from her doorway.

The oldest one, a boy named Michael, motioned to the others to back away. "Come on you guys, we shouldn't bother her on her first day here. Let's not stress her out." Michael said. The middle child, the daughter Laura, frowned at this. She really wanted to find out what kind of lady their aunt was. Their father never mentioned them ever having an aunt, so when he said that his sister was coming over to stay with them, she was slightly suspicious.

"Michael, can I please go in and talk to her just once?" Laura pleaded. Michael shook his head no and turned to walk away, with Jed, the youngest one of the three, following after him. Sighing, Laura reluctantly followed too. It might be awhile until she would get to talk to her aunt. The only thing left to do now was to wait and hope for that time to come sooner rather than later.

Finally, after an hour of unpacking, Illena was finished. 'Now what should I do?' She thought. 'It's not as if I have anything to do except wait until dinner. I might as well get to know my family, seeing as I'll be here awhile.' Illena headed down the hallway and stopped at the top off the stairs. She could hear her niece talking, and heard her name mentioned.

"Why won't father let me talk to Illena." Illena heard Laura say. "I want to ask her how she got that bruise on her arm."

The older brother, Michael she remembered his name was, sighed. "Laura, you shouldn't ask people about their past if it's something that they don't want to remember."

'Michael is nice. I bet he wants to know about it just as much, but he won't let himself be rude.' she thought, slightly smiling.

Taking in a calming breath, Illena walked slowly down the stairs, and sat down at the table. The children were all staring at her with wonder in their eyes. "Well if you all wish to know," Illena began, as she lifted her dresses sleeve up just enough to show the dark finger marks on her left arm, "I can tell you all about it. It happened 3 days ago. I was walking home from the theatre, when out of nowhere a man steps out and snatches my purse.

"Of course, as anyone would do, I tried to chase after the man to get my belongings back. I ran for a couple of minutes before I caught him, and got my purse back. I left quickly, trying to leave so that he couldn't follow me back home, but apparently he did. That night, when I came home, there was a knock on the door. Father went to open the door, and there was suddenly a scream, and the sound of a gunshot. Mother rushed out soon afterwards, and I heard her scream too, and a second gunshot.

"I was scared! The same man from earlier rushed into my room, grabbed me by the arm, and put his gun against my head. He told me to go get all of the money we had in the house. After I had gathered together all the money, he said that he was going to take me to his hide-out, rape me, and then sell me to the local brothel. I was dragged out of the house until the police quickly arrived.

"I got the money back that the man tried to steal, but there wasn't that much. I was forced to sell the house since I had no way of paying for it, seeing as I didn't have a job. Afterwards, I only had enough money for the train ride here. They left most of their money to your father. I'm sorry to have intruded in all of your lives, but I have nowhere left to go now because of that horrible incident. Thank you for letting me stay here."

Laura was shocked. 'Daddy never told us about it...poor aunt Illena, she was actually in the house when granddad and grandma were killed. She could have died too, if the police hadn't come when they did.' Laura leaped up out of her seat, and ran to her aunt. "You must still be so sad from that great tragedy! Poor aunt Illena!" She cried as she hugged her.

Laura heard footsteps a few seconds later, and then felt two people try to hug Illena too. "Yes. Poor aunt Illena." Michael agreed.

They all stayed like that until they heard the front door open and shut, and a voice said "Well, I can see that you all are getting along fine. I'm going to start making dinner soon, and I'll need Illenas help, so you lot all have to get up."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, what would you like to drink?"

After looking around for a little while, Illena finally found a job. She had become a barmaid. It may not have paid that much, but at least she didn't have to work too hard. "Um... I'll have a glass of brandy." The man at the table answered.

"I'll bring it out in a moment sir, thank you."

'Okay, so I have a job.' Illena thought as she picked up a glass and started to fill it up. 'The people in here may be shifty, but at least no one pulls a gun out in here.' The sheriff saw to that. He came in for a drink every day. 'Now if only he would stop looking at me so much.' He often would stare at her for awhile, looking at her hungrily. She tried to stay away from him most of the time, and let the other barmaid, Clancy, serve him.

Tonight she had to work late hours, so Illena didn't get out until it was well near midnight. Calvin's house was about 2 miles away, and she had to walk to the woods to get there. 'Maybe I should have picked a job that was a little nearer to the house.' She thought as she strolled through the woods. 'I'm a little... scared.'

Halfway through the woods, Illena heard a long, high pitched sound. A howl. The rustling sound coming from a nearby bush made her break into a sprint. She could still hear the noises behind her, and they scared her into running even faster. 'I'm going to be wolf food if that thing catches me.'

Illenas long blond hair flowed behind her, catching on twigs and branches, but She didn't care. A few twigs and leaves getting stuck in her hair was a better outcome than getting eaten. The sounds of something chasing her still followed. As she glanced back to see how close it was, she tripped and fell, her right leg caught under a tree root.

Desperately trying to get her leg untangled from the root, Illena almost didn't notice how close the wolf had gotten until it started circling her, hungrily licking its muzzle. The wolf pounced, pinning her down, and Illena let out a screech of terror. "Please!" she begged, almost sobbing. "Please don't eat me, Mr. Wolf. I'm not worth it, really I'm not!"

Illenas plea fell on deaf ears as the wolf readied itself to take a large chunk out of her. 'I'm done for.' she thought as she closed her eyes, readying herself for the painful munch. Out of nowhere there came a whistle, and the wolf rose its head up towards the sky, listening. Another whistle made the wolf step off of her and walk away.

A man with short strawberry blond hair stepped out of a group of trees from the direction that the wolf was walking towards. He walked over to Illena and held out a hand, to help her up with. 'Oh, wow!' Illena thought. 'My savior is so handsome. I wonder how I shall repay him.' As her mind started to think of ways to thank the mysterious stranger, some more intimate than others, she inwardly scolded herself. 'No, don't think such thoughts! What's wrong with you!' She might do something very strange if she stayed near this man for too long.

'What a lovely woman I've saved.' Evan thought as he watched the girl in front of him comb her long blonde hair with her fingers. He looked her over, stoping on her luscious curves, and her ruby lips. He noticed how soft the skin of her hands were when he helped her up, and couldn't help wondering how the rest of her felt.

"Are you alright?" Evan asked as the woman brushed herself off.

She looked through her eyelashes at him, looking very cute and vulnerable, and replied in a euphonious voice "Yes, I think I'm alright. I was very scared when that wolf jumped on me, but I'm feeling much better now. Thank you for saving me, however it was you did it, Mr...."

"Lynn. My name is Evan Lynn. Nice to meet you, miss." Evan said, bowing.

The girl curtsied, and said "Illena Krise. It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lynn." Evan licked his lips and smiled. When she had said the word 'Pleasure', his manhood began to harden at the things his mind thought up.

"No, my dear, the pleasure is all mine." he said as he took Illenas hand into his own and softly kissed the back of it. She blushed for a few seconds, and then looked away. Evan wanted to do other things to her that would make her blush too, but he didn't have enough time. He needed to get back to his pack.

***

So, what do you think? Should I continue, or is this on a road to nowhere? Please tell me!