An Amazing Discovery Ch. 08

Story Info
Will Aunt Jane solve the problem for them?
4.3k words
4.68
64.7k
21

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 08/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

Stacy was looking sad, "Stacy, I hope you enjoyed today, I know I sure did." I asked.

"Oh yes Dave, I did, it's just... well now not only am I going to miss Clare, I'm going to miss you as well." Stacy replied. Clare gave Stacy a hug and said, "We might be gone for three months, that doesn't mean you can't come and visit us."

That news brightened Stacy up no end, "Oh that would be great, I can't wait!"

Suddenly I realised we were going to be late home, I told Clare we had better get going, as we left her flat Stacy gave both of us long lingering kisses, with a promise of more when she came to visit.

When we got home, our Mother was busy packing for our trip. She came down stairs "So finally you come home, you need to get packed you two, and we've an early start tomorrow."

"Yeah I know Mom, I'm sorry we just lost track of time over at Stacy's, Dave helped out moving her furniture around in the flat." Clare said.

I decided to check over my truck before the trip, when I announced that I was going outside to check it over my Mother gave me a strange look.

"Dave, the truck will be fine, you spend so much time working on that thing!" She said.

"Oh, whilst your outside, could you get me the cool box from the garage, I'll make some snacks for the trip." She asked,

I went outside, opened the garage door, I was stunned to see a shiny brand new Audi A8 parked inside. I had forgotten my Father had decided to treat himself, he had ordered this car a few months earlier. It had just about every conceivable extra going, Sat-Nav, TV, massage seats you name it; it has it.

"It was delivered this morning whilst you were out." Mother said coming out onto the drive,

"I'm sorry Mom, I forgot Dad had ordered this thing, we should have cancelled it." I said.

My Mother looked stunned and she immediately said, "Nonsense, your Father worked very hard to pay for this car, and we are certainly going to keep it. Actually YOU are going to keep it; you can take us to Aunt Jane's in it tomorrow."

She then continued, "You and your Father spent weeks poring over the brochure for this baby, you must have changed the specification on it at least a dozen times. Your Father would want you to keep it."

Claire joined in "And as much as I love your truck brother, the trip will sure be a lot nicer in a car like this!"

It was true; I don't know who was keener to get this car, my Father or me. It had originally been my idea, having a prestige car like this parked outside the garage would be a good advert for the business.

My Mother handed me the key, she gave me a strange look when I just put the key in my pocket. One of the many options was keyless entry and start, so I did not need the key. I sat in the drivers seat, adjusted it to my comfort using the electronic controls. Then with a press of a button the 6.0 W12 engine fired to life, with a satisfying burble.

"Coming for a spin?" I asked no one in particular, within a second Clare was sat in the passenger seat next to me; I looked at Mom she just shuck her head and went back inside.

"Just you and me then Sis." I said, "Great, let's take it for a spin around the block." Claire said with a little grin.

As we were driving, I though I would play a little trick on Clare, using the vehicles control system I switched the passenger seat to vibrate & massage.

"Oh that tickles!" Clare shrieked, "Mm, but I like it." She continued,

I asked Clare about Stacy, why she had told her about us, and why I was chosen to take Stacy's virginity. She told me that she just had to be able to speak to someone about how she felt about our relationship, who better than her lover Stacy?

Stacy had wanted to have sex with a man for a long time, but felt she did not want to get involved in a relationship in case she was in fact a lesbian.

I told Clare that I didn't think Stacy was a lesbian after her response when we had sex earlier. Claire said that she thought it might have been an excuse from Stacy to fuck me.

"Well?" My Mother said when we got back home.

"It's absolutely fantastic Mom, the journey tomorrow will fly by." I said.

"Yup, you got to try the massaging seats Mom." Clare said.

"Massaging seats!" My Mom repeated looking somewhat bemused.

"I told you we had gone for a full spec Mom." I replied.

We soon had the car packed and ready to go, we had some food then Mom said we should grab some sleep, as we were going to be setting off around 3am to miss the traffic.

We said our goodnights and I slipped into bed, falling asleep just minutes later thinking about how my life had changed. The love I felt for my sister and for Stacy, I had come to realise that I had indeed fancied Stacy for some time. Life sure was getting complicated, trying to keep things away from my Mother was not easy, and Clare's stunt of accusing me of dreaming about fucking her has not helped.

One thing was for sure, I never wanted to loose Clare, and I would happily spend the rest of my life with that girl. Even if that meant we could never have children, as much as I wanted my own children, my love for Clare was greater than that. I just hoped that Clare felt the same way.

After what only felt like seconds, the alarm was going off telling me it was time to get up. I wandered into the bathroom, Clare was in the shower, but I didn't think anything of being in there at the same time, getting a wash and shave.

My Mother walked into the bathroom, having seen me in there, she was shocked to see that Clare was in the shower at the same time.

"Chill out Mom." I said, "We don't have time to waste this morning, anyway you can't see anything through the screen." I said with a cheeky grin.

I think my Mother was just about OK with that, when Clare went and blew it. She shut the shower off and instead of wrapping a towel around her before leaving, the cubicle just opened the door and walked past the pair of us start naked!

"Claire! For god sake, put some clothes on." My Mom shrieked. "I swear that girl does it just to wind me up." She added.

"No harm done Mom, after all were all family, its not like she's parading in front of strangers." I said. My Mothers response surprised me a little, "Well I suppose so, she sure has grown into a gorgeous young woman don't you think?"

Without thinking I replied "Oh yeah, she's hot."

Mom looked at me, her face blushed ever so slightly and she said, "I hope your careful David. We don't want any accidents"

"What, What do you mean?" I nervously asked.

"When your driving later, keep your eyes on the road, we don't want any accidents because you're ogling your sexy sister!" She said with a grin.

What is going on here I thought to myself, is my Mother trying to let me know that she knows what is going on between Clare, and me or is she just teasing me in the light of Clare's display. My mind was spinning.

Amazingly, we were all ready, and set off as planned at 3am. The car was fantastic, so whisper quiet at speed with a nice bark when accelerating. I soon settled into a 100mph cruise. The roads were empty, just the odd truck plodding through the night.

My Mom had taken the back seat, and she had rapidly fallen asleep as she sprawled across it. Clare had joined me upfront and we were chatting about this and that.

When I was sure that Mom was asleep I told Clare what had happened after she left the bathroom, she said that she was now sure that Mom knew about us. I asked her how she could know, Clare told me that she had been keeping a diary, and that diary had full details of what we had been up to.

Clare had been suspicious that someone had been reading the diary, as it was never quite in the same place that she left it, her suspicions were now confirmed. Our Mother was fully aware of what we had been up to, and so far anyway didn't seem to mind.

That realisation stunned us into silence for a while. A police siren and flashing lights in the mirror broke the silence.

"Oh hell, I'm gonna get done for speeding, just what I need." I exclaimed to no one in particular.

I pulled to the side of the road and switched off the engine. When the police officer came to the window, I was relieved to see that it was one of my Fathers old customers. Sheriff Dwight Engle, he had also been involved in the ordering of the car, he had pulled my Dad's leg saying wasn't good old Detroit steel good enough for him.

"Good Morning Sir, May I see your license and insurance?" Dwight asked

"Sure Dwight, here ya go." I replied.

"Oh, Dave I wasn't expecting it to be you driving this vehicle; I guess this is the one your Father ordered before..." He tailed off before completing the sentence.

"Yes Dwight, quite a weapon it is as well, were just of to the west coast to see Aunt Jane, bit of a break you know." I was quite hopeful that he would not issue a ticket, my hunch was right.

"OK Dave, get on your way, just keep an eye on the speed son." Dwight said, waving as he retuned to his cruiser.

"That was a close call Dave." Clare said.

"I know sis, better slow it down a bit I suppose, and we got plenty of time." I replied.

Amazingly, my Mother had slept all the way through that little experience, which was just as well, she hated people speeding and I would not have got away so lightly with her.

We made a good steady progress for the rest of the journey, finally arriving in the little town were my Aunt lived just before 8am. We stopped at the local diner to get breakfast, not wanting to arrive too early at Aunt Jane's.

I was quite surprised to see that the Audi mixed well with the crowd; this little town may not have grown much in size since my last visit, but had obviously attracted plenty of wealthy people to the area. It was awash with prestige German cars and even the odd Ferrari were dotted around, I was going to like it here.

We took the short drive out onto the coast road and headed over to Aunt Jane's house, it is situated just off the road, amongst the sand dunes. A simple wooden structure it had a porch running around the three sides that faced the ocean, with a large deck heading out towards the beach.

Before long we were pulling off the road onto the driveway, the screen door flew open and Aunt Jane came rushing out to great us.

I had forgotten how similar Aunt Jane and my Mom were, even the clothes they wear, you would swear that they had dressed each other this morning. The wore near identical dresses, long free flowing almost down to there ankles. Aunt Jane, like my Mother had quite a pair of breast's, probably D Cup but still standing high and proud on her chest, rather than sagging towards her feet.

I was quite surprised how my Mom managed to keep her boobs in such good shape; I don't think they would droop much if she took her bra off. It was then I noticed; she was not wearing a bra! I don't think I had ever seen my Mother go out without a bra on, sure, when she was just crashing at home, but not out in public. I could see her nipples were poking the material of her dress as the ocean breeze blew past us.

Aunt Jane hugged my Mom; I immediately noticed that Aunt Jane was not wearing a bra either. I didn't get long for that notion to sink in because Aunt Jane was all over me; she pulled me into a big hug more or less pressing my face in to her chest. I could feel her nipples poking at me as we hugged.

"Oh, Dave you have grown into a handsome young man since I last saw you." She said. I immediately felt I was blushing, more embarrassingly I was getting hard, and Aunt Jane was pushing her thigh against me!

Just as soon as it had started, it stopped. She had already moved onto Clare and wash gushing how gorgeous she was, and how she was going to make someone a lovely partner.

Introductions over, we headed inside and dropped our bags in the den. My Mom turned to me and said that she wanted some time alone with Aunt Jane, there were some things that she needed to talk to her about.

"No problem Mom, me and Clare will hit the beach, what do you say sis?" I responded.

Clare jumped at the chance, saying she was dying for a dip in the ocean. We got some towels, our costumes, and some oil. Within seconds we were walking down the beach, it was glorious white sandy beach with an azure blue ocean, straight out of a brochure.

What Clare and I didn't know, was that our Mother was telling Aunt Jane that she thought we were having sex? We later found out that our future happiness was balanced on the outcome of this conversation, more importantly Aunt Jane's viewpoint on our relationship and the amazing way she had of calming our Mother.

Jane asked Jennifer why she thought that her children were having sex. She was amazed when she was handed a photocopy of Clare's diary. Our Mother had not only read the diary, but also photocopied the relevant pages of that diary.

Jane said "Wow Jennifer that is one hot read!"

"Jane, how can you they are my children, I don't know what to do." My Mother responded.

Jane responded, "Well Sis, I don't think there is a great deal you can do, if you want to keep in touch with your kids that is. There is one thing for sure from this diary, this is not just sex its love, real heartfelt love. You're playing with fire if you try and stop them, they might just run off together."

"You don't think they really would do you?" My Mother asked.

"Sure I do, what do they have to stop them? After all they could pass themselves off as a married couple and move away quote easily." Jane replied.

"After all Jennifer, they are two adults, in love with each other; they are old enough to make decisions for themselves. Nothing you say or do will change that. It's not like anyone is getting hurt by this." Jane hugged her sister who by now was crying her eyes out.

"Jane, it's wrong, they can't be a couple. If they got together they would never be able to have children, and they would always have the fear of being found out." My Mother was beside herself with worry; Jane decided that she needed to take control of the situation.

"Listen to me Jennifer, the kids will be back from the beach shortly, when they come back I don't want them to know that anything is up. I know you love your kids and it obvious that they love you. We need to keep there secret for them; if we do, they can have a real chance of happiness here. Nobody knows them here, they could be on there honeymoon,"

"Are you mad?" My Mother exclaimed.

"Let me finish Jennifer," Jane continued, "If they get discovered they may be forced to run together, which would keep them together as a couple. However if we accept them as a couple, and let them live as a couple, they may well discover that the reality of live together is not what they thought. As soon as one of them meets someone else it may put an end to there relationship."

"What on earth are you suggesting Jane?" My Mother asked.

"When the kids come back from the beach, let me take the lead, no matter what I say or do you just go along with it and look happy about it OK?" Jane demanded

"If you're sure this will work, I'll try anything." Mom responded.

Meanwhile Clare and I were having a fantastic time on the beach, the sun was shining and there was not a single cloud in the sky.

We had found a spot just on the edge of the dunes that was private; we could not be seen from the house, beach or the road. We lay there looking at the beautiful surroundings; Clare leaned in against me and shuddered.

"What's up "I asked? Claire responded, "Oh nothing, someone's just walked over my grave."

"Say what?" I had no idea what she was talking about

"It's just a saying when you get a body shiver, silly" Claire chastised me

"Well shiver or not, it's had an effect on your nipples." I said fondling Clare's left boob, feeling the nipple grow under my touch.

I slipped my hand under her bra top and fondled her breasts. Clare lay on her back revealing her other boob, within a second she had released the tie to her bra and was lying before me topless. Both nipples growing to their max in the breeze.

I gently kissed Clare; it was unlike our earlier kisses, it felt electric as we held each other tight, tongues investigating each other's mouths. I traced my hand down the side of Clare's body, with the gentlest of touches; this drives Clare crazy. As I reach the top of her bikinis bottoms, I slide my hand down toward her pussy.

I was surprised to find that Clare had shaved her pussy completely bald, up until now she had a small strip just above her pussy.

"Surprise!" She said. "When did you do this?" I asked Clare.

"This morning in the shower, whilst you were talking to Mom!" Clare replied.

"You're kidding? I never noticed when you left the shower." I continued, "But I guess I was kind of shocked to see you walk out of the shower naked in front of Mom."

My fingers reached down to her soaked pussy, I played with her clit rubbing ever-decreasing circles around it and the slightly pinching it between my fingers.

"Stop playing and make love to me." Clare demanded; as she did, she released the straps for her bikini bottoms and the small patch of cloth fell away to reveal to me her fully shaved pussy for the first time.

I manoeuvred myself over her beautiful body and slowly entered her, this was the most special lovemaking so far, we just lay there making such small movements that it looked like we were sleeping, but the feelings that were surrounding me were fantastic, never had I felt so much love for anyone or anything. Eventually we both climaxed, but rather than rolling around and screaming, it was a much deeper level orgasm that we both felt at the same time, as if we were one.

It took some time for us to regain our breath and come back down to earth; I slowly withdrew from Clare, feeling our combined juices release from her pussy and the breeze on my prick. As she likes to do, Clare sucked my limp penis into her mouth and cleaned our juices from it before gently packing it away in my trunks as if nothing had happened.

It was now mid afternoon, we got dressed and headed back to the house, when we got back Mother and Aunt Jane were still talking in the den. We walked in and greeted them both.

"Wow Clare, the sea air obviously does wonders for you, your positively glowing." Aunt Jane said, "Or maybe it's having that hunk of a brother with you!" She added.

I thought my Mother was going to choke on her drink, but to her credit, she managed to keep it together.

"Oh let me show you your room." Aunt Jane said, not really making it clear whom she was talking to.

"Come on, come on I'll take you up, Dave be a darling and bring the bags would you?" Aunt Jane asked.

She took us upstairs, she opened the first door on the landing and told my Mother that this was her room, I put Mom's bags in the room and Aunt Jane continued down the hall.

As she got to the end of the corridor she announced "And here we have the honeymoon suite." and with that she opened the door. The room was gorgeous with a huge four-poster bed and French doors that led onto the balcony, it had a direct sea view, and if you looked to the left, you could see the dunes.

"Wow, is this for me Aunt Jane?" Clare asked.

"Yes Clare it is for you, but as I said it's the honeymoon suite, so it is for you AND Dave." Aunt Jane said.

Clare and I looked at each other, stunned.

Without really thinking, I just said, "But Clare's my sister, why would we want the honeymoon suite TOGETHER?"

Aunt Jane looked me straight in the eye and said "Because dear nephew, your fucking your beautiful sister senseless."

I nearly passed out hearing my Aunt say those words, true as they were, it was never meant to be public knowledge.

"I.. we.. I don't know what to say." Was all I could think of to say.

Clare was obviously not as shocked as I was; she came over to me and put her arm around me, hugging me to her. She turned to Aunt Jane and said "How? How do you know were fucking each other?"

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers
12