An Amazon Dancer Claims Him

Story Info
She makes him a part of the Dance.
2.9k words
4.21
51.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raself
raself
25 Followers

I couldn’t relax enough to polish off my drink, and it was impossible to speak. I sat waiting for BJ to come out and do her watchful promenade through the crowded club. She had a slow, hungry, almost predatory sort of stride as she cased the joint, looking for likely johns. She would be half-clad in something flimsy that was totally and of course purposefully incapable of hiding both her sweaty animal flair and her bold air of complete female command.

I feared big BJ fully as much as I longed to be selected by her. Even the other dancers would be spellbound and I'd see those other half-clad gals glancing sidelong at BJ -- their eyes cut down over BJ's full figure with a furtive fast look of undisguised awe and hunger.

BJ was selective: if she didn't see exactly the mark she wanted to work, she'd come back down the bar, ask for a towel from the barmaid, and she'd sit there wiping off the sweat till she cooled down enough to go make The Walk again.

She sat in profile two stools away from where I watched her as she cupped and wiped each glistening breast in turn, going inside her flimsy bra with the towel snug around her hand, but very deft, showing off the heft and curve of each tit in turn. She never even glanced at me while she did this and when she finished she stood up and strode behind me to where the jukebox was. I looked over my shoulder to see her leaning there, studying the selections, with the colored flashing lights of the jukebox highlighting her and licking at the outline of her full figure. Her strong thighs were lit along their insides, and the reflected reddish glow even lit the undersides of her butt cheeks.

Standing at the urinal, my swollen prick was so violently upraised I couldn't aim into the urinal properly and could hardly piss so I zipped up with my hard-on still raging and when I walked out BJ was still bent over the jukebox but this time she glanced first at my crotch then up into my eyes and her look was knowing and just a little bit smirky and then she rose up and turned just as I passed, her heavy bosoms brushing me briefly. I sensed her falling into step behind me and when I climbed onto my barstool my whole body was burning and I gasped when I felt BJ press up against my back and say to me, "I know you sit back there in the dark when I dance -- get your shy ass down front where you can see me better," and her voice was matter of fact in its command when she said this, very calm and assured, but with a tone I felt as intimately as if her hot wet tongue was buried in my ear.

She swung round the pole directly above me, her wide and muscular ass spreading where she squatted close to my upturned gaze. I could even feel the heat that would come off her in waves. Her thong worked itself up between her cheeks and when she spread in a squat I could see how the fabric worked itself up into the lips of her cunt and it seemed as if I could smell her juices and then she spun up and around so that she was facing me and she again went down into a squat and her pussy lips were terribly highlighted and her great breasts hung heavy against her kneecaps and when she lowered herself onto her hands and knees and arched her back she was close enough I could have licked her enormous breasts which hung and swung right over my glass and again she turned, so that now it was her immense ass that was close enough to lick and it was her puffy and barely covered pussy lips that almost touched my glass and when I looked between her thighs I could see her breasts swinging, and between her breasts I could see her upside down face, her eyes staring at me, that same calm, challenging look she'd given me when I'd come out of the mens room with my cock still so painfully hard and now my cock was in that condition again and BJ's look told me that she knew it and my eyes returned to the enormity of her wide butt and I felt myself leaning into its promise helplessly but BJ anticipated my helplessness and just that quick was gone again, up on her feet and dancing away from where I sat in breathless worship, a sucker for whatever game she wanted to run on me.

We sat in shadow on the other side of the partition and BJ did the talking because I was speechless. She was shining with sweat from her dancing and I watched how the sweat ran down between her breasts and she laughed at me and she let the thin support strap fall off one shoulder so that one of her breasts swung free, its heavy glistening surrounding its nipple, which was dark and erect. As she talked she let her hand rise along my thigh to my crotch.

"You want to suck that big jug, don't you? My tits are why they call me BJ!" She laughed, squeezing my bulge. I was as yet still unable to speak, and BJ unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

"We get a lot of goofy fucks in here. Yesterday some old fart had me put out my a cigarette on his balls." She had not only pulled my cock out, but then she gripped my scrotum and pulled my balls out, too. She pinched them lightly and then her fingers gripped the swollen, spongy head of my cock.

At the same time she drained what was left of her drink and then she asked me for another but her timing set off alarm bells and I suspected I'd be broke in no time at this rate so I managed to say no. True to her professional ethics, BJ immediately tucked her big tit away and stood up to leave. It was as if she was letting me know how worthless I was. In a desperate act of longing and worship, I leaned forward suddenly, catching her big ass and giving it a quick, bold lick before she could walk off.


"I should have known," she smirked over her shoulder, "just another hopeless Ass Man!" And BJ strode off, my cock still out. The sensation of having had my face on her ass made my skin burn and I was thrilled because when BJ called me an Ass Man, she said it with a hint of a smile ... I felt I was glowing in the dark as I reached down to put my cock away but my excitement was so pronounced my dick was already starting to spurt. Quickly I managed to zip it in, but it continued to spurt inside my britches even as I stood up and made my way clumsily to the men’s room.

When I came back a few days later the joint had been shuttered, closed by the vice police. There were several other titty bars in the small towns on that side of the river and in the weeks that followed I canvassed them all, asking if BJ still worked as a dancer around town and that's how I learned BJ had moved to Lexington, about ninety miles south of the river.

Months went by and I never fell under the sway of another dancer even as remotely intoxicating as BJ had been, but then one evening I walked into a club in Covington and there she was, working not as a dancer but as the floor waitress. BJ was in a skimpy dark silk number that just did reach down to the bottom of her hips, and it was low-cut indeed, and I was amazed and appalled all over again. I sat a little table and watched BJ walk the entire length of the bar as she carried drinks to the back of the club, where the dancers danced. I could watch all the action from my seat, how the gals worked the johns at the bar and all, but what I really watched was BJ. She remembered me -- I could tell because as she walked she would give the backside of her hemline a little flick so I'd catch a glimpse of that wondrously wide ass and the deep crease between its cheeks ... she would stand at her waitress station and lift the back of her skirt up over her cheeks, palming her hip absentmindedly, showing her thong, teasing me by pretending that she didn't know I was gaping at her. Eventually she stopped to ask if I needed a drink, and she stood with her great bosoms at my eye level and I again felt the animal heat of her sexuality coming at me in waves and she took a deep breath so that her chest grew even more fabulous and I said to her "I've missed you so much" and I let my hand grip along the back of her calf as she replied, "You only missed my big jugs," and I answered her, "Oh BJ, your tits are so great, but you know I'm an Ass Worship man," and BJ laughed knowingly, a low tone from deep inside, and turned and lifted her hemline again and I impulsively pressed my face there and lapped one of her cheeks and then she was gone again and all I could do was sit breathlessly and watch her go.

Much later she came back to where I sat and whispered "I'll give your ass the good beating it needs ... " I watched her some more that night until I couldn't take it anymore, my balls were aching so bad -- she was at the waitress station with her back to me as I left and I leaned against her and the back of my hand was down brushing lightly between her cheeks as I whispered and she glanced into my eyes with that same calm and challenging look that I remembered so well, and she said for me to be out front at closing.

She had a trailer on the outskirts and her bed was wide and firm and she did not take any time at all in ordering me out of my clothes and onto my belly on that firm bed. Just before my face hit the pillow I noticed the moonlight beaming thru a side window of her trailer but I could not know I would not be seeing moonlight again anytime soon.

"You want to worship my ass, but I’m gonna make you beg and cry first," she said, and I felt her climb aboard my head, sitting on my backwards, driving my face deep into the pillow as she commenced to wallop my buttocks. Her strength was a tonic, shocking and fierce and I found myself wincing and moaning, my buttocks burning with the rapid fire onslaught of her two-handed assault. I realized she was wearing gloves to protect her hands, and then I realized she was no longer using just her hands, but had switched to a paddle. Her fierce attack was getting painful indeed and she was grinding her warm and greasy under-parts hard against the back of my neck and I tried to call out but my cries were muffled against the pillow and I cherished the feel of her wet heat as she fucked my head and the back of my neck as she beat me. Gradually I sensed a slight lessening of her fury. My cheeks were twitching uncontrollably and then of a sudden the attacks stopped but I could still feel myself pinned as she began spreading a lotion up into the crack of my wounded posterior -- it was soothing and BJ poured the lotion deep and rubbed it in and then I knew that it was an analgesic she was lathering me with because the burning sensation increased dramatically and my discomfort grew almost unbearably confused because BJ started to screw me with a huge dildo even as she continued grinding on the back of my neck and head ... my cheeks and asshole were on fire as BJ drove the artificial cock deep up into my bowels mercilessly and I was surely weeping with pain and outrage and, yes, even pleasure ... I involuntarily lifted my hips to meet the rhythm of her rough thrusting, spreading my legs so that she could drive even deeper into my ass. I could feel my jism slowly, involuntarily leaking out, oozing relentlessly from my cock, and the sensations were extraordinary and wholly exquisite and all I wanted was for BJ to continue fucking my ass and grinding along the back of my neck and it was right about then that she pulled her big toy out of me and turned me onto my back. BJ squatted her big ass onto my face then and reached under my legs and pulled my hips into the air and she began lapping my privates simultaneously --she had my face smothered under her and my own ass was high in the air, exposed to her whims.

"I want your tongue way up in my ass" she commanded, and that was exactly what I also wanted and I pressed the tip of my tongue against the starfish of her anus and I could feel her making her hole relax and then my tongue rushed up inside her and I could feel her butt cheeks on either side of my face and her heat and grease was making me forget my own name and then, when my tongue was as far up inside her slackened sphincter as I could get it to go, I felt her anal ring tighten so that my tongue was slowly forced back out. But she immediately relaxed again, very slowly, so that my tongue was sucked back up into her and she played with my tongue like this for the longest time, fucking my tongue slowly with the way her dark rosebud repeatedly tightened and slackened and rode up and down, gripping and holding me snug until eventually she began to shake spasmodically and I could tell she was coming, her waves of orgasm causing powerful ripples that made the muscles in her wide ass grip my head as in a vise and take my breath away ... I was growing faint with the power of this face-fucking bitch and a terrible exhaustion overwhelmed me and I longed to pull free from her ass but she kept me buried and again I felt the big dildo driven into me and I squirmed to get free but BJ would not let up and she wailed away with a switch in her other hand, both screwing my ass and beating it simultaneously while also rubbing down harder and harder with her enveloping hips as her orgasms continued and I felt shaken and in fear, as if under an earthquake of lust, and her greasy juices poured over my face and I swallowed everything helplessly and her mouth kept closing upon my cock and balls as she sucked my jism from me in great swallows as if to re-hydrate her own spent juices, taking thoroughly with her mouth while also screwing my jism out of me with her big dildo, till I was completely drained.

But big BJ would not let me up and her sucking action continued and so did her grinding and churning in my ass so that it felt like I was being pulled inside out but her buttocks pressed and ground down harder over my punished face, keeping me pinned there until I sensed that this enormous and relentless Amazon was entirely capable of taking more than my pride, maybe even my life!

BJ was consuming my entire being, she was disappearing me so thoroughly up into her ass that I could no longer tell where I was, only that I was completely consumed and that her heat enveloped my entire form, her powerful rectal walls closing wholly down around my lost being until I lost all but the tiniest spark of my consciousness and was beyond all hope of rescue . . .

So it is that now I get to go with BJ to the club every night, and the loud music the dancers dance to comes thru to me muffled, as if from another room ... I am so thoroughly BJ's that I move when she moves, and her heartbeat is a great drumming in my ears, and when BJ sometimes decides to get up onstage to dance, I am completely with her, my grateful being swung and buffeted by her thrusts and spins, my eyes sightless now as she keeps me within her, hidden from the world but most intimately a part of her every move all thru the night and all thru the days -- I am the swung slave I always wanted to be, wholly enclosed within her churning and steamy hindquarters, and I am one small part of why her magnificent ass is so huge and so animated, and no one even knows I'm in there, except for the mighty BJ, my mistress and my muse, my all-consuming Amazon Dancer!

THE (ever-loving) END

raself
raself
25 Followers