An American Gigolo in Japan Ch. 01

Story Info
Rob finds tail in Okinawa...with strange results!
7.5k words
4.6
63.6k
38

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers

Rob (never Bob) smiled brightly as he watched Hiroko fellate him. Her small, delicate Japanese features seemed even smaller with his cock in her mouth. Her lips parted wide and her tongue circled his mushroom shaped head over and over again. Her small hand covered just a little more than half of his length. When she moved her hand and sucked deep, she could only get his cock about halfway down his throat. Rob didn't mind. She was trying hard, to be sure.

Now, what could be better than extra effort during a blowjob or the sexy as hell visual of a cute little Japanese girl eye fucking him as she sucked his cock? Could anything be better that that?

The answer is actually a resounding yes. Rob was getting paid, handsomely, to get head like this.

How did he come to this place, you ask? How can I get in on this deal?

Well, if you asked Rob Racer, American Gigolo, (his working name) he would tell you he is just lucky. It's the damn truth.

It all started five long years ago, when Rob was not yet old enough to drink. For the last two months, he had been stationed in Okinawa, Japan. It was a great place to be stationed for the Marine Corps, a pretty little island about two hundred and fifty miles to the southwest of mainland Japan, where Rob currently operates.

Robert R. Redford (yes, his real name--no relation to the actor; see why he uses the working name?) was 20 years young and an infantryman in the corps. Rob had been assigned to a combat unit until he injured his ankle so severely that he was rendered unable to train for more than a year and a half. They had transferred him to a headquarters unit afterwards, where they liked the quiet and private young man who limped stoically silently as he healed. After he healed from the injury, they had meritoriously promoted him to keep him with them. He made Corporal after 2 ½ years and was planning to re-enlist in the service until his time in Okinawa, where his life took a turn for the surreal.

As it was only a six month rotation, Okinawa was supposed to represent nothing more than a little pit stop for Rob. He would likely re-enlist 2 months after he was due to get back to Camp Pendleton, CA. Rob planned to pass the six months in the gym, saving the extra money he made from being overseas. Once back in Cali, Rob wanted to buy a new car --with cash--and he already had half of the needed amount saved. The future seemed simple and uncomplicated to Rob. Young people never realize life is rarely that simple.

After two months on the island, only one thing was amiss in his young life. Rob was horny, and it was an itch he couldn't scratch. In Okinawa, the serious lack of tail he would encounter was unprecedented. The American single male to single female ratio in Okinawa was literally 500:1. Rob thought he might as well try to shoot the stars with a rifle for all the chances he had at American tail here.

Compounding the problem was the fact that he was only on island for 6 months. For the local girls, this was an unattractive prospect. As soon as they found out he was short timing on the island, they wanted nothing more to do with him, looks and charm be damned. His chances of getting any nookie seemed impossible.

Rob was a good looking guy mind you. A really good looking guy. Back in the states, even in his hometown in BFE South Dakota, Rob had no problem getting dates or pussy. He was 5'9" and with light blue eyes that were gorgeous to look at. Any woman could lose herself in those baby blues when not careful. He had a big smile and dimples that contrasted with angular features and a slightly broad face. Rob had that 'All-American Man' kind of look.

Rob has medium brown hair which is not super important at the moment because it is cut close and short per regulations. Later, when he grows it out, it becomes that pretty, wavy kind of hair women just love to run their fingers through.

When Rob walked into a room, people looked. Most women and some men would just plain stare if he fit their idea of attractive. He had even caught a few Marines, guys, fucking him with their eyes. His looks often made him just a little awkward around people, but he was getting more accustomed to it and maturing with age. Mostly, he did not like being stared at.

Enhancing his natural good looks was the fact that Rob was ripped. Unable to run or play sports for more than a year because of his ankle injury, he spent a lot of time in the gym staying in shape to maintain his weight standards for Corps. A defined six pack and thick muscular legs were features women always talked about when not around him.

Knowing he was good looking and the advantage this gave him over other guys, Rob preferred to play the field alone, a 'solo hunter' as he thought of it. He would not hang with his Marine buddies when he wanted to get laid, even back in the States; he didn't like the competition. In Okinawa, this had a serious consequence. Being unable to speak Japanese hindered his efforts to try and talk to some of the prettier local girls.

The first 7 weeks of the six months were sexless. Jerking off was getting boring and it was actually hard to find a little privacy in his barracks. Then, on a failed return trip from a city up north, he overheard a few guys on the bus talking about the local prostitute scene. He asked them a few questions which they answered. Luckily, they were not from his unit so they did not know him.

Rob had never had to pay for sex in his life, had never even seriously considered the idea...but these were desperate times. Besides, the idea kind of excited him the more he thought it over. As long as she was cute...

Later that night he did his research on the internet and found out about the 'soapland' bathhouse girls. In Okinawa or Japan, instead of getting a streetwalking girl or going to a brothel, you went to a bathhouse or massage parlor, Rob learned. It wasn't totally legal--if he got busted, he could get in trouble both by local police and the military police--but the act of getting there wasn't so hard to do apparently. All you really needed was a willing taxi cab.

Cabs were great in Okinawa. You could smoke and drink in the back as long as you asked and didn't get rowdy or stupid. Most of the drivers could barely speak English, so you could talk more or less freely with your friends about anything. Apparently, you could even ask them to take you to 'soapland'.

Screwing up his courage, Rob got in the cab outside the base late at night on a Saturday, just after ten o'clock. He had no curfew so he wasn't worried about how long it took. Sitting safely in his pocket was $300. His voice frogged a little as he said, "Take me to Soapland."

"Soapuland? Yes?"

"Yes."

The driver just nodded and they got on their way. They left the area around the base and after a short time were travelling down the main streets of the largest city on the island, Naha. A few twists and turns down narrow side roads took them away from the main areas, and soon they stopped along a small side street between two buildings which had neon lights in Japanese characters. To Rob, it looked like they were in a grungy part of town, but he could not be sure as he had never been to this area of the island before.

Rob was beginning to doubt his plan when a man walked up to the cab and opened the door for him. Being from South Dakota, this type of service was unusual for the mid-westerner. He looked at the short middle aged Japanese man suspiciously. Then he looked back to the cabbie questioningly.

"Soapland?" Rob asked, annoyed at the language barrier.

The cabby nodded and pointed toward the man outside, who politely waited for Rob to get out of the car. Rob exited and allowed the short Japanese man to lead him up a small set of stairs into the plain looking building to his right.

They stopped just before they entered a small floor level waiting area. They removed their shoes and put on inside walking sandals (Rob found a pair that just barely fit him) and went fully inside, where Rob noticed that there were curtains lifted and drawn all over the main floor room. They partitioned the room for privacy, dividing it into about 6 different sections.

The 'pimp', as Rob thought of him (though this was not the truth, he was just the doorman) motioned for him to sit in one of the private 'rooms'.

"Beeru?" The man asked, using the easily understandable term for beer.

"Hi. Arigato." Rob answered back 'yes' and 'thank you', using a quarter of the Japanese he had learned.

The man nodded and left the little curtained off area. There was a little TV on an end table and a comfortable chair. Rob finally got what was going on. You waited in privacy for a girl to be ready. They were being just as cautious as he was! Rob relaxed after the realization and kicked back to watch some game show he didn't understand on the local TV station. They seemed to just talk and giggle, then they would burst out laughing every so often.

About 5 minutes later a different Japanese man entered the little curtained off area. In his hand he had a large canned beer, a Sapporo, which Rob took gratefully. The Japanese did make great beer, Rob had to admit. Unfortunately, he was still 20 and not old enough to drink on base without being careful. His friends helped him out, but it was nice to drink a beer in the open like this without worry.

The man looked at Rob for what felt like a long moment. Rob got the impression the guy was 'checking' him out and the look made Rob uncomfortable. The Marine in him took over and he stared back at the man intensely. He was short, fit, maybe 50, and had more dark hair then grey. Soon, the man ducked his eyes and broke the gaze.

Rob did not know the man thought Rob was crazy, having to pay for sex with looks like that. "You want girl? Sex?" the man asked in heavily accented English.

Rob only nodded.

"2 girl?" The pimp for a moment thought Rob might be here to indulge in a serious fantasy or fetish.

Rob shook his head and raised a finger. "Just one."

No need to go all out the first time, he supposed. Besides, he would not last that long anyway, he was sure.

The man nodded. He held up a finger. "1 hour, $150. 2 hour, $250."

Rob nodded. This was what his friends had told him the price was. At least the guy was not trying to rip him off. He fished in his wallet and handed the man 150. The man counted it and nodded.

"Come," the man said as he opened the curtain.

Just outside the curtain, a girl waited at the bottom of the stairs towards the back of the room.

Rob was impressed. The other guys had said their girls were ok looking but a little older. This girl was wearing a skimpy bathing suit and was somewhere in her 20's. Rob thought she was very good looking, but he liked the way most Asian girls looked, so he was a bit biased.

She was short of course, about five or six inches shorter than Rob's 5'9". She filled out the swimsuit well and was just a little soft in the body, not overly tight or chubby. She was maybe a big b-cup in the chest department, but they fit her frame well. Her face was a little uneven and had some deep acne scars, but her body more than made up for it, Rob could tell.

The man nodded and led him towards her where she took his hand and led him up the stairs. They entered what looked like a hotel hallway with rooms on each side. "First time?" The girl asked with a very heavy accent as they passed several other closed doors.

"Hi." Rob confirmed in Japanese. The girl smiled at his little attempt to speak the language.

They entered a room about halfway down the hallway. Once inside she closed the door.

The floor, ceilings and walls of the room were totally tiled in a medium dark red. The always present moisture in the room made having wooden or carpeted floors impractical. On one side of the room there was a normal looking made bed in the corner. About 3 feet off the end of the bed was a large bathtub, packed in tightly against the wall. The other half of the room was wide open. On the north side was a shower head and a little stool.

"Name?" the girl asked.

"Rob."

"Rob," the girl repeated. His name was easy to say, so she did not mess it up at all.

"Your name?" Rob asked.

"Tomi," she answered. Rob did not know it was short for Hitomi.

Tomi stepped up to him and began to undo the buttons of his shirt. He smiled at her and lightly rubbed her exposed side with his finger as she relieved him of the hot shirt. She stared lustily at his abs and muscles, and immediately began running her hands all over him as she took his clothes off.

"Where from?" she asked as she pressed into his body a little, rubbing against him.

"Nowhere," Rob said jokingly. South Dakota sure felt like that when he thought of it compared to California or even this small island.

Tomi smiled but was silent, not getting the humor behind the joke. She mistakenly took the joke as Rob not wanting to tell her where he was from. She put her hand at the top of his pants, reaching for the button. Rob blushed a little as she zipped him down. She was a stranger after all. Despite the little shyness, he was already getting hard, however.

She slipped the pants down and got on her knees. She grabbed his leg lightly and lifted, slipping off his socks and pants. She stared at his leg muscles and worked her way over them with her hands until they reached his bulging crotch. Rob was a boxer-briefs guy and her stripping him lightly and gently of all his clothes was such a turn on he already was tenting out in the front.

Rob's cock was built, but not huge. He was around 7 inches when hard and his cock was girthy, but would not be considered fat. Women often told him he had a great looking dick, straight and proportioned just right. Obviously, Tomi appreciated the view as she rubbed and caressed his package through the long briefs which hugged him tightly. After a few moments of rubbing, she tugged the briefs down, exposing his hard cock. She slipped off the briefs and on her way up nuzzled his member with her face, making him shake at the touch.

She stood and turned her back to him. From this angle she removed her swimsuit top. Her back was smooth and slightly tanned. Okinawa was hotter than the mainland and many girls here got sun on a regular basis. She turned her head to look at him. When she did he could see just barely see the side of her breast. His cock jumped.

Not totally turning around, she grabbed his hand and put it just above her butt. He slipped a finger underneath her bikini bottoms and she bent over just a little in response. Taking the cue, Rob slipped the bikini bottoms down over her slightly flat but very nice ass. He could see dark hair and her pussy lips as he bent down to slip the bottoms off her feet.

She turned to face him. He noticed she had small dark nipples and her breasts hung perfectly without sagging too much. She had a dark patch of black hair which naturally made a cute little triangle above her hidden pussy. He had heard many Japanese women did not groom very well down there, but Tomi kept it a little trimmed, which Rob preferred. She pressed into him again, kissing his check and neck. She rubbed her stomach against his hard on, which was driving him crazy. In all his experiences he never had an American girl take the lead or her time like this. It was amazing.

After a few moments teasing she pulled him in the direction of the shower. She stood him just to the side of the nozzle that she turned it on. The head pulled out from the wall on a long line and she played with the water temperature before she started to wet herself down. After a moment she motioned for him to stand by her.

She started with his back. The water was hot and steaming but not too hot. "Ok? More Cold?" Tomi asked as she sprayed the hot water all over his body.

"It's great. Good," Rob answered.

After getting his back Tomi grabbed Rob by the shoulders and lightly turned him around to face her. His cock was still hard, responding to her touching him all over as she rinsed him off. She lingered a moment when she reached his cock, letting her hands softly work the flesh in every which way for moment. She was amazing with her hands, Rob would remember clearly later.

Once he was completely wet from head to toe, Tomi turned the water off. She picked up a bottle of some kind of liquid soap which smelled soft and wonderful. Wither her other hand she grabbed a giant wet sponge and poured a large amount of the soap into it. She worked the sponge for a few seconds and soon she produced a large quantity of thick, lathery suds.

Positioning the sponge over his head and shoulders, Tomi began to drip and pour the soap and suds down. She covered him totally before she dropped the sponge to use her hands exclusively.

Tomi was so horny she could barely stand it. Normally, she would have sat her client down on the stool and used the sponge to clean him completely. Unable to resist the appeal of running her hands up and down Rob's well chiseled body, Tomi was doing things a little differently. She had already played with his cock more than she would have any other client. She normally never touched a guy there until she had the soap in her hands. Damn, he was hot, she realized.

The prostitute began her work, moving her hands all over his body. Tomi curled her fingers to rub and clean him and simultaneously used her nails to lightly scratch him all over. She worked every area of his body with her small hands.

Rob was in heaven. Previously, he had seen, (and fucked) a massage therapist back in California. Until this point, he had thought that pretty little brunette was the undeniable best with her hands that he would ever experience. Now, Rob had a new favorite. Every inch of him felt amazing after she left the area! Tomi was somehow able to scrub, massage and scratch him all at the same time. He was so relaxed, he was having a hard time standing upright. He leaned back and closed his eyes. A few little moans escaped him as she hit sensitive and sore spots.

Tomi laughed a little. She knew she had him in the palm of her hands and loved the feeling of seeing this beautiful man succumb to her charms. Rob moaned a little louder as Tomi began to scratch his soapy balls and stroke his cock. She felt his legs buckle a little in pleasure.

Tomi smiled and pushed him a little, making him stand with his back against the wall. She knew he would not last long like this. She knelt with her legs slightly apart and was so short that Rob's cock was nearly above her head. She had to look up just a little as she began to work him to orgasm.

Rob looked down to watch as she began stroke his cock in practiced and measured strokes. The action made great sounding sucking and slurping sounds due to the soap and bubbles. She seemingly squeezed her hand tight and gently caressed him all at the same time. It was a good trick she knew, taught to her by fellow working girls. Tomi reached around with her other hand to rub and stroked his asshole and taint while she jerked him off with the suds.

He only lasted two minutes. His legs shook and his back arched as he shot a thick and long spurt of cum. She angled his cock downwards to catch the cum on her face, giving him a great visual scene. She closed her eyes and her mouth as the cum kept cumming, eventually covering her face in the sticky warm liquid.

David caught his breath for a moment while Tomi rinsed the wet and sticky jizz off her face. She smiled at him and told him to sit on the stool while she rinsed herself again. Before rinsing him off, she went to the bathtub and pressed a button. A thick jet of water began to fill the basin.

Tomi walked back to him, her medium size natural breasts bouncing from the natural motion. Even though he had just gotten off, Rob felt his cock jump a little at the site of her. For a whore, she was hot, he had to admit. She grabbed the shower head and began to rinse him off while he sat on the stool. Reaching around him, she grabbed his soft but hanging well cock from behind.

mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers