An American Gigolo in Japan Ch. 04

Story Info
A night of worsts and first for Rob.
6.8k words
4.67
23.3k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 08/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers

I am sorry it took so long to get this out. My muse took a long vacation, got fired, then rehired, then we had to work the next few chapters out. I am turning this into a long novel, so keep reading and thanks for all the nice comments!

Rob Racer was drenched and pissed. All in all, it sure was a crappy way to start his second date.

The night with Akemi--when Rob had been handed the largest wad of cash in his life--was only a week removed, and all week Rob had thought about nothing but his date with Hitomi and next payday. Never had he thought the latter would go as horribly as this.

Somehow making it worse at the moment was the fact that the night before had been almost pure bliss. Hitomi and Rob had gone on their first real date and it went swimmingly, as they sometimes said back home in that almost old timey style. They had seen a movie, ate at the best Mongolian BBQ joint ever, (Genghis Khan, if you ever get to Okinawa, I promise it's worth it) and they had gotten to communicate a little better when they were alone. There were still some hand gestures and Rob felt his own English get dumbed down as the night wore on, but they were having so much fun it didn't matter.

After the date, they had found a little hotel and had sex for the first time away from Tashi's, an experience he would not forget. The sex was slow and passionate and they had connected in a way he had never experienced before.

So how the hell was this happening the very next night?

First, the cab had met him right outside the base 15 minutes late. The guy would not say a word to him other than to tell him to get in, and Rob was not even sure this was the right guy. He was old and rude and gave him dirty looks in the rearview mirror, making the Marine in Rob want to smack the impertinence right of his face. When the ride was finally over and driver told him to get out, it didn't matter to Rob where they were, he just wanted out and away from the guy.

It should have mattered. That was 40 minutes ago, and in the meantime he had almost gotten totally lost and busted to boot.

Of course, the cloud cover had turned to rain about 90 seconds after he got out of the cab. Why wouldn't he get soaked to the bone right before a date? His clean and pressed clothes now stuck to his body uncomfortably, and even though it was early fall the rain was a little cold. He stood still right where the cab had dropped him off for almost 20 minutes before he could not take it anymore, and turned around to walk back the way the cabbie had brought him. As the cabbie was late in the first place, Rob assumed he had missed the date, and he was pissed. The ride had lasted more than 20 minutes, so Rob thought it might take him an hour or more to walk back to base. It was about 6:00pm and still light out, but it would be dark before he got back to base, which would only make the rain colder.

When the rickety old van pulled over on the other side of the street, Rob for a moment thought it might be his date. Then his common sense kicked in and he realized no self respecting woman who could afford his services would ever drive that piece of shit. He ignored them and walked on until the horn sounded and a clear and deep American voice called out, "What the hell are you doing out here, Marine?"

Rob froze. The voice had that damn tone to it, one he had only barely started to develop himself. Authority.

He turned and walked to the van. It was slightly behind him, and as he approached he saw the blue dot on the registration sticker that signified it belonged to an officer. Had he been in uniform, he would have had to salute. Instead he approached the window and took the POA (Position of Attention) like the good grunt he was.

"Good evening Sir," Rob said quickly.

"Relax, Marine, we are both off duty. What are you doing out here? You get lost?"

Rob did not know it, but he was just outside a larger residential area that usually saw very little Marine activity, much less a Marine on foot out in the rain.

"I was with my girlfriend, Sir. She..." Rob was lost for words, unsure which lie would work best.

"Kicked you out?" The officer offered.

Rob sighed in relief. The guy had just done his work for him. "Yes Sir. I made a mistake at dinner, and her Mom got really mad."

The officer just laughed. "I bet she did. Well, get in. I won't have a Marine getting sick by walking over 10 clicks back to base. Who are you with?"

"4th Marines, sir. Regimental headquarters."

"You mean Camp Schwab? Hell, then you better get in here. It's farther than you think back to base."

Rob panicked. What the hell was he supposed to do? The guy was basically ordering him to get in, but he had to be out here for his date apparently. Fuck a duck.

"Sir, Tomi just called me, and she is on her way. She just had to calm her Mom down. She'll give me a ride back to base."

The officer gave him a look that plainly said he wasn't buying it. "How about you wait in the van then? You are already soaked to the bone."

Rob was now in full Holy Shit mode, he had to think quick. "Sir, she might drive right by me if I am in a van, I really should wait for her."

The officer nodded and gave him a sad, knowing smile. "You sure?"

"Sure as shit, Sir. She better put out tonight after all this," Rob threw in, just to make it sound good.

The officer laughed. "Well, I guess she better. Here," the officer held out a card. It was an Arrive Alive card with the number for a base taxi service that specialized in bringing drunks that could not drive back to base. Rob had one of his own safely tucked in his now soaked wallet.

"Thanks sir, if she is not here in 10 minutes, I'll give 'em a call."

"See that you do. This weather here can get you sick in a heartbeat. Take care, Marine."

"You too, Sir." Rob snapped back to the POA before the officer waived him off and drove away. Rob could not remember letting out a bigger sigh of relief as the old van turned the corner and disappeared.

That had been 15 minutes ago, and now Rob really was ready to use the Arrive Alive card. Soaked, forced to lie to an officer and still unsure if he was in the right spot, Rob had never had a worse date in his life, paid or pleasure.

Then he saw the headlights pull up behind him. It was still light out so he could see the car and he realized immediately this was his ride. It was a black, deeply tinted sedan, and had to cost at least 100,000 grand. He could not recognize the style or design but it was a luxury car to say the least.

The horn beeped once and Rob took a deep breath. He was in no mood for his date now. He wanted to get dry and eat--and then drink about 20 beers and just forget all about this. Tashi had not given him any money up front, so at least he could feel good about stiffing the date.

Then he thought about the Mustang he wanted to buy when he got home. He was almost halfway there already, and Rob thought that in a month of work he might be close enough to put a down payment on it and have it ready and waiting for him when he got to the states. He sighed again, this time out of frustration, and approached the car. He made to get in the front passenger seat but the rear passenger side window rolled down and Rob heard a feminine voice say, "Back here."

When Rob opened the door to get in the back seat, he was as surprised as he could be. An American model, or what surely must have been one, sat in the back seat of the car. She was definitely not a local, that was for sure. Rob thought she might have been from the Midwest, like he was.

He climbed in and noticed that the front seats and back seat of the car were separated by a dark black glass that could not be seen through.

"Uh, hello," Rob stammered, unsure of what was going on.

"Please tell me you are Rob," the gorgeous woman asked. "I would hate to pick up some random Marine and then tell him to go back out into the rain."

Rob nodded and smiled, "I am Rob, and I don't know if I would get out even if I wasn't."

She smiled and laughed at that, a pretty sound which almost made Rob forget he was soaked to the bone and frustrated as all get out. Her lips were large and her face small, like many a model. Her brown eyes seemed to shine in the dark car and she was rail thin, almost too skinny for his taste but she had a chest on her that belied her smallness. They looked great in the light cream colored top she wore, pushing against the material. Her hair was brunette and styled in an A-cut. Rob guessed she was maybe 30, but no older and maybe a bit younger.

"Good...even if you weren't Rob, I might not tell you to get out, handsome."

Rob blushed a little.

"So...you are soaked. I didn't think it would rain. Dinner and dancing at the club will have to wait for another night, I suppose."

Rob silently thanked God for that. Dancing was not a forte of his, but he realized then that he might have to learn to perform the job. Maybe Tomi or Eiko could teach him. They sure could move their hips well enough.

"So you are?" Rob asked, trying not to eye fuck this woman too badly.

"Oh, you want to know my name?" She asked mischievously.

"It would help," Rob said.

"Well, let's just say my name is Nikki. How do you like that?"

"I would say it's a good a name as any, Nikki."

"Good." Nikki leaned forward and tapped the glass partition, and the car got underway.

Rob tried to lean in and assume a more comfortable position, but he squeaked against the leather seats as he was soaked. They both looked at each other for a moment and laughed at the same time a second later.

"You really are soaked. I guess I have to take you home and clean you up. It was supposed to be after a great night of fun, but we will have to make do."

"Thanks..." Rob trailed off, not knowing what to say. He had never thought he would have to communicate clearly with one of his dates. He couldn't be the shy and quiet American around this woman.

"You were not expecting an American, were you?" Nikki asked with a grin. Now she started to look him over, and Rob could tell she liked what she saw.

"Not at all," Rob replied, which was better than the "Fuck no" that sprung to his mind first.

"Good. I am glad I surprised you. You surprise me too. Waiting out there in the rain like that. I thought I would find the entire road empty."

You almost did, after I nearly got caught, Rob thought to himself. "I am glad I waited," Rob said honestly.

"Me too. You are a treat to look at. Your muscles, your jarhead haircut. I see the Marines around the island all the time but I have never...sampled one."

Rob smiled. "How did you find out about me? Are there many Marines to buy for a night?"

"I only have heard of you. I am not going to give away all my secrets, but let's just say women married to rich men like I am have certain friends who talk, and certain friends who recommend certain services. I have tried a few of the local studs but found them...wanting. When I heard about an American gigolo here in Okinawa, a Marine to boot, I had to give you a try."

"You are married?"

"To a business man who is hardly ever home to pay me the attention I deserve. But the money, the lifestyle..." she shrugged, as if to say 'who could say no?'

"What...does he think of this?"

"Hikaru is much too busy to notice. He has been in the mainland for more than a month now."

"And what we do, will be kept secret?" Rob could just imagine the reaction at his command if an angry Japanese businessman stormed the base, accusing him of fucking his wife for money.

"Our driver here will make more money than he makes in two months to keep this quiet. Don't worry," she patted him on the leg, "you are safe with me."

He smiled his biggest smile back at her.

"So... Rob Racer. I love the name. As good as any porn name."

"How did you hear that name?" Rob had thought it only a private joke between Tomi and Eiko.

"Oh, I saw a certain video of you with two young women where you displayed...your skills. At the beginning of the video, your name appears in both Japanese and English. It's great, and appropriate."

Rob blushed and couldn't think of anything to say.

Nikki smiled wide. "Awww, cute. This is gonna be fun."

"You think so?"

"Of course I do. It's not often I get to break a hot Marine."

Rob's smile disappeared and he let out a big gulp.

The ride to her house was pleasant as could be seeing as how Rob was cold and soaked. It was a 30 minute drive so they had a little time for small talk. It turned out Nikki was from Northern Florida and she was actually 32 years old, which Rob could not believe. Her husband had homes in Japan, Okinawa and the States, but Nikki preferred Okinawa and the hot and humid climate which reminded her of home.

Rob told her of South Dakota and she gave him a look of sympathy as he described the lack of things to do there, one of his primary reasons for joining the corps. He stayed away from any talk about sex—since letting her intentions of rough stuff slip Rob was nervous. He had never been a BDSM guy, hell, he wasn't even sure exactly what the term meant, and he could only imagine the kind of things Nikki had waiting for him.

When they arrived at her house Nikki ushered him straight up the stairs and into the shower adjoining her bedroom, not joining him but promising to be ready when he was. He stepped out to find a soft white robe waiting for him. His clothes had disappeared--Rob could only assume she was having them cleaned—and when he stepped into her bedroom, Rob let out a small gasp.

Nikki was wearing black leather shorts that barely came down an inch past her upper thighs. California short shorts had nothing on these babies. She was kneeling on the bed with her back up straight. He couldn't help but notice how her pussy lips camel-toed out of the leather, seemingly ready to spring forth whenever they were let free. Her large breasts were only covered by a bra that was in actuality a string that had two circles on it to only halfway cover her slightly large nipples. Rob's instinct told him her tits were enhanced, but he did not care either way--they looked great covered only by the black leather strings. She wore no headgear of any kind, in the shower Rob had imagined a scenario with a full on leather suit and prayed that the lack of said suit meant the sex would not be as rough as she intimated.

Then he saw what lie on the bed. There was a black whip which was so sleek and shiny it looked almost sharp. Two floggers, (although he did not know that was their real name, he just thought of them as different whips) one with thin strings and one with thick strings, flanked the whip. There was a length of rope, handcuffs and a pair of leather shorts besides the objects designed to cause him pain.

Now Rob was not a pussy. Dude is a Marine after all, and a grunt, which translates into hardcore Marine compared to most others. But Rob was suddenly scared. Truly scared. BDSM practices were not a fantasy of his, and he had never even thought that the situation would come up.

"You look...worried," Nikki said as he walked in an inspected the equipment.

"I..." Rob stammered, unsure of himself. Should he tell her he was a BDSM virgin? Lie and say he did it all the time? Could he get it up while in pain? The tingle of the mouthwash the soapland girls used would not even come close to this.

"Yes?" Nikki led.

"Are the shorts for me?" Rob asked, not knowing what else to say.

"I guess not all Marines are dumb jocks," Nikki said with a smile. "I had to guess the size, based on the video. Try them on."

"How...tight will they be?" Rob asked after he picked them up. They looked like they might fit on a guy half his size.

"Tight enough," was the only answer Nikki gave. She was enjoying this immensely, having already guessed correctly she was about to break his cherry—in this regard, at least. It was the only reason she had not put Rob in full slave and mistress mode already.

Rob slipped the robe from his shoulders, and was disappointed to find that he was no longer hanging well after his hot shower. His nerves creeped up his spine, along with his cock.

"Oh, that won't do. Come here," Nikki got down from her kneeling position to sit on the edge of the bed.

Rob did as he was told and stepped up to stand right in front of her face, which was just a little above his cock. Nikki reached out and fondled him, starting under his balls to move up and grasp his shortened staff, which only too quickly responded to her touch and began to lengthen.

"There we go," Nikki said softly as she pulled just the head into her mouth and gently bit down.

Rob jumped and only stared straight ahead, his hairs standing on end.

"It really is your first time..." Nikki said with a slight coo. She was having too much fun.

Rob nodded in response, figuring the cat was out of the bag now.

"Well... I won't hurt you. Badly. You might have some marks though," as she finished the words, she reached down and encircled her hands around his balls and gave them a not so gentle squeeze. "But don't you worry. I take care of all my bitches."

Rob looked down at her, knowing that at any second he could overpower her and show her who was who's bitch.

"Now, the shorts." Nikki moved back to lie on her side on the bed. Her left breast spilled from underneath the little dot of leather, and Rob felt his cock jump.

Rob got into the shorts, which were not as tight as he thought, and was happy to see his bulge press out handsomely from the tight material which was designed to hold it all in.

"Nice," Nikki said appreciatively. "Turn around."

Rob turned slowly and stopped when his ass was in full view for her. The shorts rode high and he could feel flesh threatening to escape, like when a woman wore short shorts and half her ass hung out.

"Very nice... I bet you wouldn't let me fuck you, would you?"

Rob turned around immediately, his answer plain to see in the look on his face. Holy shit, what was he getting himself into a gigolo?

Nikki just laughed. "Maybe we'll have to work you up to that. You should try it though, there is a reason it's all the rage for gay men." She got up on her knees again, face to face with him. "Now, there a few rules, for both of us. First, I need a safe word from you big boy."

"Please God stop," Rob blurted out.

Nikki laughed hard at that. "Well, that could work, but I want you say that at least once for REAL. No, I mean a word for emergencies. If I do...anything..." she lifted her hand and traced the outline of his right pectoral, then gave his nipple a good hard twist, "that is too much for you, just a simple word to let me know to back off...not stop."

Rob found himself sweating. He thought hard. "How about gigolo?" It was the first thing that came to mind.

"Nice, a few syllables, easy to understand. We can do that. My word for you will be kitty."

Rob raised an eyebrow.

"A private joke," Nikki answered. "Now...what will you not do, just to give me an idea?"

"I...don't really know."

"I don't really know, Mistress Nikki."

"I don't really know, Mistress Nikki."

"I can't fuck you? I have a nice big dildo under the bed."

"No."

"No, Mistress Nikki," she corrected.

"No, Mistress Nikki," Rob said correctly. It was the most fucked up game of Symon says he had ever played, that was for sure.

"Well...I'll take $500 off your asking price for that refusal. What do you think of that, Rob?"

Rob thought it was well worth it, but wouldn't say that out loud. Smartly, he stayed quiet.

"Ooohh, a tough one. We'll see how tough you are. Can I use a finger? Just one little finger?" She held up her ring finger, which had lost the wedding ring she wore back in the car.

mike0231
mike0231
91 Followers
12