An American Houseguest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

I hold her hips with my hands and press into her, rotating my hips and stroking her with my cock. She moans with pleasure, rocking her head from side to side, her long hair swinging. She raises her arms over her head and starts to undulate on top of me, rubbing herself against my hard shaft. I continue to push myself in and out of her, going deeper each time.

Feeling her pussy squeezing me, and looking at her against the canopy of the trees, with the sound of the water, and the feeling of the mossy bed under me, is a complete sensory feast. I feel like I've never seen nor felt anything that approaches the beauty and pleasure of this moment.

She puts her hands on my chest, feeling my pecs, digging her fingernails into them. I reach up and hold her waist, guiding her motions, and then slide up to feel her breasts and fully erect nipples. She leans back, resting her hands on my thighs, her head tilted back. She arches her back so that her breasts point straight up to the sky. Her nipples are so big and extended they are her highest point. She grinds her pussy into me, rubbing her clit on the base of my shaft. She lets out a gutteral moan.

I quicken the pace of my thrusts and start to slam my pelvis into her. She starts to moan with every thrust, her breasts bouncing as I pummel her. She obvioulsy likes the faster motion and I can tell she is about to come. I could come to, at any moment, but I don't want to. Not yet. Not now.

She leans forward, grabbing my pecs again. She's digging into me and I can tell her orgasm is near. I lift my pelvis high, burying myself in her, and she screams so loudly it startles both of us. After a pause, we both let out a laugh. There's no one around to hear so she lets out another scream. Then I let out a scream of my own and we laugh again. Then, I pull her hips down and press up with my cock. I'm buried in her pussy up to the hilt. I grind my pubic bone against hers. This time she screams for real. Her body starts to shake, to vibrate. She's coming. I don't want to. I want to wait. It's so hard.

I keep grinding her with my pelvis and she keeps screaming and shuddering. I can feel her pussy contracting. So tight. I don't want to come. Her eyes are squeezed shut, she's shaking now, she's coming. Screaming and coming. I want to explode so badly. Don't come yet.

Finally, her orgasm subsides and she collapses on my chest. I slowly stroke her, taking my cock all the way out and all the way in. She comes back to life. She starts to move her body with me. We're in unison.

"Jake, I want you to give you the orgasm you want. The way you want. How do you want?"

I think a moment. This is perfect. But could it be even better. Do I want to come in her mouth? No, I'd rather see that beautiful face. In her ass? Someday, sure, but not the very first time we make love. On her breasts? In her face? No, she's too classy, too refined to be defiled like that. No, I want to come in her tight little pussy. I want to fuck her hard in her hot wet pussy. On top of her. Staring her in the face. Fucking her deep and hard until I explode deep inside her. That's what I want.

Suddenly, as if possessed, I hold her by the torso and turn her over on her back. In an instant, I'm on top of her. Her eyes widen. She sees I'm in total control now. She looks ready to surrender to me, to give herself to me completely and without reservation.

"Put your legs around my neck," I say.

She slowly lifts her legs and lays them on my shoulders. I'm laying against the back of her thighs and I push my cock deeper in her than it's ever been. She feels me pressing against her insides.

"No man has been so deep in me before," she gasps.

I look her square in the face and start to pump my body so that my cock penetrates her completely. I'm holding myself up on my elbows and watching her watching me. Again and again I pump my pelvis into her, filling her, impaling her, splitting her in two. She reaches down and grips my ass with both hands, pulling me deep inside her.

I feel my orgasm approaching but try to stave it off. This is the greatest lovemaking I've ever enjoyed and I don't want it to end. But I can't hold off. I feel the biggest orgasm of my life approaching.

"I want you to come Jake. I want to feel you come inside me."

I push into her, again and again, faster and faster, watching her face, her gorgeous face, and feeling the luscious warm wet folds of her pussy surrounding me. I press deep and hold it there, her legs around my neck and feel the growing rush flowing from my extremities to my loins. She knows I'm close and she spreads her legs outward, like a flower opening its petals. I give her one last thrust and hold myself deep inside her. I feel an electrical charge shoot through my body and right out my cock. I feel my cum spray her insides. I let out a loud moan.

"Yes. Oh yes," she cries. "Fill me with your cum."

I thrust again and feel another explosion of cum shoot deep inside her. I can feel her watching me, reveling in the moment, and it turns me on to know she's doing it. Again I feel my cum spray and I let out a moan that comes from somewhere deep in me. This is what she wants. What we both want.

I collapse with my head in the crook of her neck. She wraps her legs around my back like a blanket. We're effectively one, wrapped together, a co-mingling of arms and legs. We lay there the longest time, feeling the moss beneath us and with no sound but the constant rush of water falling over the rocky cliff.

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers
12