An Amy Fantasy: Waiting A Lifetime

Story Info
Schoolgirl's crush becomes coed's first lover.
10k words
4.65
25.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank my Literotica Volunteer Editor Kttn for her work on this story. Her commentary and suggestions were excellent and I just wanted to let every one know I appreciated her efforts. Any remaining errors are mine and not hers.

Part 1, The Mystery

Amy was sitting alone in her dorm room thinking about the date she had the night before. So many things were going through her mind and she wasn't able to sort them out. It was a first date, but a first date like no other she'd ever had. Scratch that she thought it wasn't like any date she had ever had before or would ever have in the future. It had started seven weeks ago when she started receiving a flower every day from a secret admirer. A pink rose, a new one each morning, left in a different spot for her. Each one was fragrant, beautiful and fully open when she found it. Because it was already open it barely lasted the day, but that was all right because she received a new one each morning.

At first the roses we anonymous, but soon they started coming with a small card attached. Each little note spoke of how beautiful her secret admirer thought she was, but there was still no identification. One day in addition to the comparison of the roses beauty to that of Amy’s, there was an email address, ti_amo_molto at some anonymous email service. Her roommate, Val thought she should write to him. Val thought this was all very exciting that Amy obviously had a secret admirer; she was unconcerned that Amy thought it might be a stalker. The arrival of the email address made her even more concerned about that possibility.

In spite of Val's urging Amy did not contact the anonymous flower person. The next day as usual she received the pink rose and card, but today there was no email address on it. After a few more days of only the flower and card Amy decided to contact her mysterious flower person under the assumption that he was letting her set the pace by not pestering her with his email address.

Amy finally relented and sent ti_amo_molto, who ever the heck that was an email. Over the next few weeks notes were occasionally exchanged. The conversation was light; the admirer didn't press her at all in a sexual or romantic way. But also the flower person gave no information about himself, either on purpose nor did he let slip any information by accident. Amy still had no idea who it might be other than the fact she was certain is was someone on campus. Val had made it her mission to intercept the delivery of Amy's daily pink rose, but when she finally nabbed the guy placing the flower it was just a florist deliver person with no information as to the purchaser’s identity.

Then came the email where he requested that she allow him to her dinner. Amy immediately refused, but he persisted. He was persistent, but polite, he wasn't harassing or pestering her, but he was persistent and in the end finally convincing. When she accepted all Val could say was that it was about time, this guy is obviously crazy about her, what took her so long to come to her senses? Amy didn't say anything to Val, but Amy also didn't see Val accepting any anonymous dates from unknown pursuers.

The Saturday morning following her acceptance of the dinner invitation there was no flower. Amy worried that her phantom admirer had had a change of heart, but that afternoon the box from Saks Fifth Avenue was delivered with the rose and card attached to it.

The note with the box read.

il mio molto amava,
Please wear this dress and the shoes to dinner next Friday night. I will send a car to pick you up at 7pm. And please Molto Amava only wear what is in the box.
quello chi li ama molto

Why was he calling her "Malto Amava", it looked like Italian but she had no idea what it said. Putting the card aside she examined the contents of the box, she wasn’t really happy to discover that it contained a skimpy cocktail dress, black lace panties, black shoes and a black hand bag. He has a lot of nerve Amy thought to herself, he cant expect me to wear just this, but on the other hand she couldn't resist trying them on either. When she finished dressing she looked at herself in the mirror. Her first thought was, Damn, I look good, and she wasn’t even wearing the shoes that would add even more to the look. The spaghetti straps over her shoulders looked impossibly frail and Amy was certain that the dress was defying gravity by not falling from her breasts, as a matter of fact the fabric clung to her as if by magic, accentuating all of her best assets. She had just finished appraising herself when Val returned to the dorm room. "HOT DAMN SUGAR !!!" she exclaimed, "Look at you. Whats with the outfit Aim" Val asked running over to examine it more closely. Amy explained the delivery and the card, she ended the explanation by saying that she could never go out in public dressed like this. "Oh you have to" said her roommate, "Amy you look hot enough to melt glass". Amy did have to admit to herself that the prospect of going to dinner dressed like this was intriguing to her; of course she’d be more comfortable with it if she knew who she was having dinner with. She looked at herself in the mirror again, Val was right she thought, I am hot. "You’re right Val, I'll bet I look sexier in the dress than I would if I was naked" she said and they both laughed. "You got that right" said Val with a wink, "You look so good Aim that I want you myself".

Friday night finally arrived and suddenly Val started considering that this might not be as good of an idea as she originally thought. "Do you want me to come with you until after you meet this guy" she asked Amy. "No Val, I've got my cell phone in my hand bag if I need it, plus a new can of pepper spray and my student ID. I’ve got communications and defense, I should be all set", and then she concluded jokingly “and if it isn’t there’s ID for when they discover the body”. “Don’t even joke about that Aim” Val warned, but now it was Val’s turn to joke and she said “Besides there cant be a wacko on the planet sick enough to hurt anything as gorgeous as you”. Yup, Amy thought to herself, she looked every bit as good as she did the day she tried the dress on. Plus she had enhanced the look by the addition little baby's breath flowers attached to the clips in her shoulder length blond hair. “And my perfume smells great on you to” Val added. Chuckling Amy said "Well he said to wear only what was in the box, but I decided that perfume would be ok", but then she caught another glimpse of herself in the mirror and thought to herself, I cant believe I'm going out dressed like this, I'm naked. Then she repeated the thought out loud to her roomie, "I cant believe I'm going out in public dressed like this Val, I'm naked, a dress made of material so thin I can read through it, panties and shoes, christ Val, no bra, no stockings, I wear more clothes than this in the shower".

"Oh Amy, go for it, let yourself go, it could be a blast, but just be careful. And you darn well better still be a virgin when I see you again." Val said wagging her finger at Amy and with a big smile on her face. "Don't worry" said Amy, "I've had it this long, I'm not giving it to some spoiled rich college kid"

Just as Amy finished speaking there was a knock on the door and Val answered it. "Good evening, I'm here to pick up Miss Chase" said the man at the door. Val was caught off guard by the fact that her roomie was being picked up by a chauffeur. When Amy appeared the driver said "Good evening Miss Chase. If you are ready I can drive you to your dinner engagement". Amy stood there with her mouth hanging open looking at the driver waiting for her in the doorway, all the words she could muster were "Um... Ya I'm ready". Val's curiosity got the better of her and she followed Amy out the door and rode down the elevator with them. There was no limo parked out in front of the dorm, but there was a big black BMW sitting there and the driver opened the door for Amy.

The driver held the door and offered Amy his hand to help her into the car. Val watched as the door closed and her roommate disappeared behind the cars blackout glass. Well if the guy’s going to dump this much money into a date then he probably isn't a sick wacko she thought to herself.

Amy kept track of where they were the driver was going and soon the car pulled into a driveway, a long driveway Amy noted and stopped in front of a house on the shore of the lake. The driver got out, walked around the car and opened the door, again offering her his hand as she climbed out. Thanking the driver she turned to see a man holding a pink rose walking out the front door of the house. The shock hit Amy like a hammer, "Professor Daniels" she said.


Part 2, Amy

About a third of the way through her fifth grade year the class’s teacher, Ms Nixon moved away and they got a replacement teacher for the rest of the year. On the first Monday with the new teacher Amy walked into the classroom and immediately developed the biggest crush of her young life on the replacement teacher. Mr. Daniels was the most handsome man she had ever seen. For the rest of the school year her knees would go weak at the sight of him and she developed this strange butterfly feeling in her stomach, no it was lower than that, almost like it was between her legs.

Amy daydreamed the rest of her fifth grade year away. She had just turned 11 and really had no idea what grown up boys and girls did when they were together, but that didn't stop Amy, all she could think about was spending time with Mr. Daniels. Many times when she was alone, especially in her bed at night before she would fall sleep, she would think about Mr. Daniels and the butterfly stomach feeling would return. She spent as much time with Mr. Daniels during the day at school as she could, she thought he was the most kind and considerate person alive and this often fueled the intensity of Amy's daydreams & butterfly stomach.

One morning while she was getting ready for school her mother told her the families’ pet cat was hit by a car the night before and had died. Mr. Daniels noticed how upset Amy was all morning and when she said she didn't want to go to lunch he sat with her for the entire lunch period in the classroom consoling her. When lunch was over he gave Amy a light kiss on the forehead, the touch of his lips to her skin turned on the butterfly stomach feeling again only they were many times stronger than they had ever been before.

And then there was the last day of school, Amy's mom usually picked her up after school, but she was busy that day and Amy was supposed to walk home. It wasn't a long walk but it started raining just as school got out so Amy waiting under the walkway in front of school and was still there when Mr. Daniels left the school. As he walked past her he offered her a ride home. Because Amy lived close to the school the ride was too short. During the entire ride Amy fantasized about Mr. Daniels leaning over to kiss her again. But that didn't happen, there was no reason for Mr. Daniels to touch her and he never did. When she got home she ran up to her room, jumped on her bed and clutched her pillow to her with a strangling hug, the butterflies were raging inside her again.

Amy thought of Mr. Daniels all summer, one night at the mall when she was shopping with her mother they ran into Mr. Daniels and his wife. They exchanged hello's and small talk and went there separate ways. Again that night the butterflies were swarming inside her. Amy never saw Mr. Daniels at school the next year because he moved to teach at the High School. Amy was crushed, she was sure she would die before the three years passed that it would take for her to get high school.

Amy was so happy when she was finally in 9th grade and a freshman in high school. She would finally be able to see Mr. Daniels again on a regular basis and once again the butterfly stomach feeling returned often. However at 15, Amy was now aware of what the butterflies were and there were many afternoons after school that Amy would lay on her bed and masturbate while fantasizing about Mr. Daniels. Amy couldn't wait until 9th grade was over because Mr. Daniels taught 10th grade Social Studies and somehow she was going to get herself into his class, but it would be a long summer.

As it turns out Amy didn't have to wait all summer to see Mr. Daniels. Her family was attending an Aunts wedding in July and there at the reception was Mr. Daniels. It turns out that he was a friend of the groom and that he was alone because his wife was out of town. Amy couldn't believe her luck, not only was Mr. Daniels going to be her teacher next year, but he was a friend of her new uncle and he was here alone.

Amy summoned up her courage and went over to say hello to Mr. Daniels. He seemed genuinely glad to see her and he complemented her on what an attractive young lady she was. After some small talk with the butterflies churning inside Amy so bad that she thought she might faint, she finally said to Mr. Daniels "Would you dance with me please Mr. Daniels". With a big smile he said he would love to and he took her hand and lead her to the dance floor. Amy was positive that she would melt from the touch of Mr. Daniels hand holding hers before they got there. And when they did get to the dance floor she placed her hand on his shoulder and he place his hand on the small of her back. Thanks to the backless gown she was wearing his hand was on small of her bare back. The sensations flowing through Amy were so intense she thought she might have an orgasm right there on the dance floor. Amy tried to press herself close to Mr. Daniels, but he was forever the gentleman and the best Amy could do was just barely brush her breasts against his suit. The dance was magical and she wished it would never end, but of course it did. At home that night alone in her bed Amy brought herself to multiple violent orgasms before she collapsed into sleep.

Amy spent the rest of the summer anticipating her return to Mr. Daniels class, but when school started she learned that Mr. Daniels had finished his PhD and left the high school to become a college professor. Amy was crushed again, this was worse than when Mr. Daniels moved to the high school, now he was gone for good. After a long period of sulking Amy finally pulled herself together. What did she think was going to happen anyway, did she really think that Mr. Daniels was going to date her? He was married, maybe this was for the best, and maybe it saved her from mountains of frustration yet to come. Early in her senior year she overheard a group of teachers talking and one said that Marc's (Mr. Daniels) wife had been killed in a car crash. She felt very bad for him, and wanted to contact him, but she didn't even know where he was teaching.

Time passed and Amy became a freshman in college and then a sophomore, and that’s when she walked into the lecture hall and saw him standing at the front of the room. There his was, she could have died, and there was the object of her desire for so many years. Finally after all these years after not having him as a teacher in 10th grade she was going to have him for a teacher, well professor in her second year of college. How could she have gone through her entire freshman year at the university without finding out he was here? He looked different, older; certainly there was more than a touch of gray in his closely cropped beard. But she supposed that was to be expected, he hadn't exactly had an easy time of things the past few years.

Amy soaked in every minute of the lecture. She reveled in the sound of his voice. He was still the most handsome man she had ever seen, if anything the hints of age that he was showing made him even more handsome. The butterflies were literally turning her inside out and the longer she sat there listening to him and looking at him the wetter her panties were getting.

When class was over she walked down the isle so she could leave from one of the front doors. She saw him look at her but he gave no indication that he recognized her at all. She was surprised and hurt that he didn’t seem to recognize her as she left the lecture hall. But that didn’t stop her from returning to her dorm room where she striped off her denim shorts and panties and put on loose fitting sweat pants. When her roommate returned Amy was to preoccupied with the intense fingering she was giving herself to even hear the door open. She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard Val say "GOD GIRL... You need a boyfriend"

Two thirds of the semester was over and they still hadn't said a word to each other. Amy couldn't believe that he didn't recognize her, but apparently he didn't. Well after all there were 248 students in the lecture hall.

One afternoon after class as Amy was standing in the doorway with her bike waiting for the downpour to end so she could ride back to her dorm. She heard the inner doors to the foyer open but paid no attention to it until she heard her name.

"Amy..."

She turned around to face the voice, "Professor Daniels" she said, surprise in her voice.

"Can I give you a lift back to the Dorm Amy; I think the rain isn't supposed to stop until much later"

"Ummmmm... Ya. Sure, ya professor", Amy realized she sounded like an idiot, but she was taken completely off guard. First by his appearance and second by the fact that he obviously knew whom she was.

"Should we leave your bike here or bring it with us" the professor asked.

"Well... If it wouldn't be too much trouble professor Daniels I'd like to take it with me".

"No problem Amy" he said "Let me go get my truck and we'll load it up, I'll be right back". And with that he walked outside and popped his umbrella and walked off to the faculty parking area. About 10 minutes later a dark green Land Rover pulled up, the professor got her bike loaded up and they headed off. About half way back to the dorm professor Daniels pulled over to the curb and parked the truck. Pointing to the coffee shop at the corner he said, "I usually stop here on the way home for coffee and to read, would you like to stop in or do you need to get home.

WOULD I LIKE TO.... GOD YES... YESSSSS Amy screamed to herself in her mind, but she controlled her voice enough to say "Sure I'd really like to, I haven't got any plans for the night".

Five hours later professor Daniels was dropping Amy at the dorm. They had talked and talked and talked. It was a terrific evening except for the fact that Professor Daniels didn't say one thing all night that was even close to being called flirtatious or suggestive. The longer Amy was with Professor Daniels the more control she had over her butterflies, but as soon as she got back in the room she checked for Val, put on her sweat pants and locked the door.

She didn't have any more contact with Professor Daniels socially since then. Until now when they were standing out in front of what was apparently his house.

Part 3, Professor Daniels

There she was. Walking through one of the back doors to the lecture hall, Amy Chase. He had been waiting for this moment since he saw her name on the class roster. He checked into where she was from to see if this was the same Amy Chase he knew and he was thrilled to learn that it was. He remembered the cute little girl with the long blonde hair that he met when he took over that fifth grade class. It was so obvious that she had a crush on him. And then at that wedding a few years later, she had grown into a beautiful young lady. He remembered that he had to hold her at a distance while they danced because of the bulge in his pants.