An Ancient Seed Re-Planted Ch. 02

Story Info
Billy learns just what fate has in store for him.
1.9k words
4.44
81.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came to again, he noticed that they were no longer in the box, but this time in some kind of dusty room of some building. He looked around and quickly noted that he lay on the blanket again, and there was a single candle lit, about three feet away from where he lay, showing him that beneath the blanket was a concrete floor. To his right, a few large wooden crates were visible, stacked one on top of the other. He also noticed that the woman was sitting on top of his crotch, his cock, which was painfully swollen and erect again and deep inside her warm cunt as she rode him, fucking herself against him even while he'd been passed out. But this time, something was different.

Though he wasn't a linguistics major by any stretch, he could tell that she was speaking some other language now, almost more of a chant. She was also wearing some kind of a small charm around her neck and her eyes were closed, her arms reaching upwards and gesturing wildly as she fucked him, rocking back and forth rhythmically above him. The pace of her movements began to really pick up and soon enough her eyes began to glow bluish-white and her arms stretched straight-up, her fingers lightly spread and she cried out a single syllable.

The effect was immediate. The candle flame turned red and the concrete floor beneath the candle rumbled and then split as a large, bluish-white stream of what looked like smoke emerged from the ground beneath and slowly coiled upwards. The bag lady, still atop him with his cock inside of her, began to laugh, though this time it was a horrible sounding laugh, that shook her entire body. He tried to push her off him, but she just leaned forward and pinned his arms back on the blanket, using her weight to her advantage. Due to their coitus position, he couldn't even use his legs as they were trapped beneath her ass, while her cunt seemed to grip his cock, holding it within her.

He turned away from her horribly laughing face and glowing eyes and watched as the "smoke" congealed slowly into the form of a skull. When it was fully formed, it stared at him for a moment before it's jaws opened and it flew into his body, wracking him with shooting pain as it seemed to burn its way through his body, finally traveling into his brain and causing him to go limp and pass out.

He seemed to be in a dream then, and saw himself floating in a sea of gray liquid, thick like oatmeal. Surprisingly, he could breathe in the liquid without any trouble.

"So, you survive." a deep, feminine voice said.

"What? Where am I?" he asked, trying to turn around in the thick, amorphous liquid.

"You are in my power, and that is all you need to know. You are mine now and you will repay the debt."

Suddenly he felt like his whole body was on fire and he writhed in agony for awhile before the pain stopped and he found himself watching a horrific scene.

He saw bearded men in what looked to him like conquistador armor and dress storming into a large, stone-block building, high in a mountainous area. As they entered the building they stabbed the men and women inside, killing all who were there save for one woman. This woman they dragged outside the building by her long, black hair and dropped her in the dirt as more men arrived, dressed just as they were. These new men entered the building and began looting it and burning it. Billy just watched, apparently not physically there as several of the men moved right through him, seemingly oblivious to his presence.

Finally, an importantly dressed man with a stylized goatee arrived with another man who looked like a monk. The woman sat up on the dirt and Billy felt his breath catch. She was beautiful, her dark skin free of any blemishes or marks, her build alluring and powerful and her gaze steady and level. She wore a headdress of some kind and little else, save for a small charm around her neck. She stared defiantly at the men as the monk began shouting at her in what Billy guessed was Spanish. The monk gestured wildly, making the sign of the cross over and over and shaking his fist at the woman. He said something to her and waited, apparently for response. She said nothing and he repeated himself twice more, each time she said nothing. After the third time, the monk shook his head and gestured dismissively to the other man he had arrived with.

The importantly dressed man, smiled a savage grin, and barked something in Spanish. In no time three of the armor-clad soldiers grabbed the woman and dragged her off to the side, behind a small pile of rubble. One of the men held her down while the others took off their armor and clothes and they gang raped her, over and over.

When they had finally finished, they tied her to a large, old wood pole that had been part of the ransacked building, and dousing her body with oil, they set her on fire, burning her body as they monk chanted and made the sign of the cross. The woman screamed in agony as she burned to death, but she seemed to be screaming words in her language, rather than just meaningless noises... Billy recoiled in disgust and horror at what he'd seen and instantly he was back in the thick, gray liquid.

"You have seen my last priestess die. She died by the hands of your ancestor, 15 generations previous. And with her last breath, she called on me for vengeance. Now the time has arrived for our return, and you will repay the blood-debt of your ancestors." The same deep, feminine voice said.

"What?! Me?! But I'm not even Spanish, I'm not related to them!" Billy retorted to the voice.

"Your blood and your seed do not lie!" The voice hissed to him menacingly. "It matters not whether you are aware of your ancestry, your blood is that of the conquistador who destroyed my people and as the time for our return draws nigh, you will now plant the seeds bring about my return."

Billy was still struggling to get his mind to understand exactly what he was hearing when out of the gray nothingness a form slowly emerged. Eventually the form became that of a very voluptuous, brown skinned woman, in the prime of life with no discernible wrinkles, or other blemishes of age. Her body was curvaceous and smooth-skinned, her hair was long, black and hung to her waist. Her breasts were large and pear shaped but in the center of each was a large, rough diamond in place of a nipple.

"You have no choice in this matter," the voice said, seeming to come from nowhere in particular as the woman before him did not move her lips. "you will serve me in this purpose or you will die and your soul will writhe in agony for all eternity." The voice continued as the woman before him pointed at him, her eyes blazing fiercely with a bright blue light.

"How-" Billy began to ask.

"Do not speak anymore! Your role now is only to obey. Now wake!" She commanded, and his eyes flipped open.

He was back in the same warehouse he remembered, but this time the bag lady was nowhere to be seen his clothes were folded up next to him, the candle still flickering in the dark of the room. He just lay there for several minutes, trying to figure out what the hell had happened to him. Deciding to get dressed and get the hell out of there, he began to put on his clothes.

"Stop." A very raspy and sensual voice said. He looked up, his pants only halfway up his legs as a woman stepped out of the shadows at the limits of the candle light.

"Who are you?" Billy asked, his heart thudding in his chest so loud his pulse was causing his vision to bounce.

The woman stepped forward, her movements enthralled him even as all he could see as she moved toward him was her silhouetted outline, an occasional glimpse of a round breast as she swayed toward him. She walked right up to him and kneeled down on her knees facing him. She was impressive to say the least, with her by now expected warm brown skin, long black hair and round, full breasts. But he was taken aback by her beauty and her youth. She seemed to be very much in appearance like the woman he had seen in his dream, but her eyes were different, definitely human, but much lighter than he would have expected. She wore the same charm between her breasts that the bag lady had.

She reached out and gently let her fingernails trace along the edge of his face.

"Before you leave, I need to give you your instructions..." Her voice made every hair on his neck stand straight up, his ears burn and his pupils dilate, it was so sensual and arousing. Her hand trailed down his chin and throat and along his sternum until she gently grasped shaft of his dick in her hand, softly running her fingers up and down along his shaft while her other hand reached behind his head and guided him down to her warm, soft nipple. He gently, hesitantly took her nipple into his mouth, quite aware that this woman was something or someone far beyond his ken, but also too aroused to disobey. He gently sucked on her breast as she continued speaking to him and touching his cock...

"You are going to help speed the return of PachaMama by impregnating 10 women with daughters who will host the souls of priestesses of PachaMama who were killed by your ancestor."

Her hand that had been stroking his cock moved down the shaft to his scrotum, which she took firmly in her hand, but not quite at the point of being painful.

"PachaMama, in her beneficence has decided to allow you this service as penance and as such your seed now will only be usable for this task. You have until the next full moon to complete this service to PachaMama, or your soul will be hers for eternity. To help you complete this task, She has given you the blessing of fertility and the gift of arousal. Your testicles will now produce copious amounts of sperm to help you complete your task," she said, squeezing his balls gently, "and the sight of your cock by any woman will be enough to overcome her with arousal and lust for you...", her hand slid back up to his cock and began firmly squeezing it, drawing out a small puddle of pre-cum from the tip.

She pushed his head back off her breast and looked at him directly in the eye.

"From time to time, I will be checking on your progress... Do not disappoint me, young Billy and I shall reward your service." She said, standing up before him, her form changing into that of the bag lady he'd known so intimately...

"I will be watching..." She said, laughing as she walked back into the shadows and out of his sight.