An Angel Like You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steady on, you'll want foreplay won't you?"

"No, this will do," Penny said and held her mouth open like a baby bird waiting to be fed. Darcy's tongue struck and went halfway around hers and he grabbed a big handful of tit and squeezed.

"Oh god."

"What?"

She said she'd wet herself.

"You should have gone to the bathroom as soon as we arrived home."

"Not that kind of wet."

"Oh."

Penny pulled up his polo shirt and wickedly bit a nipple rather hard.

"Jesus!" he howled and pulled her to the floor and that, of course, is what Penny had wanted to happen. Her panties were pulled off with a rush, Darcy annoyed her by fumbling so long with his trousers and briefs, but finally she sighed hugely as the thick pulsating tube rammed up her and into her stomach, or so it felt like. Almost.

In all her years of sex, Penny knew she had never been so deliriously passionate about being fucked. It wasn't because he was big... it wasn't because he'd delivered to her on she wanted to hear about the company... it was because she was being fucked by HIM. She knew Darcy was so right for her. Perhaps that would pass but so what? Right now the best fucker in the world was banging her. She had no idea how many orgasms she had but it was heaps. Darcy had to carry her to bed.

Penny went to the bathroom well after dawn knowing she was in love with Darcy. It was so sad. He'd be on his way in a few days. She felt tragic but put on a brave face.

* * *

Darcy awoke to see the golden-head angel entering the bedroom, nude and her beautiful body horribly marked with the welts of sexual activity but knowing they'd go. To his amazement he felt his dick was up to the job, up and ready to resume.

Penny bent over him to kiss him lasciviously and then asked every so sweetly, "Ready to fuck darling?"

With her help Darcy lifted her up and watched intently as she fed him into her. That was hugely erotic. Fanning his fingers under her butt he helped with the lifting and Penny settled into a languid tempo, looking very smug about it.

They had such a lovely time and then slept for a couple of hours, locked in each other's arms and smelling like a couple of whores.

Driving birthday girl to the restaurant in his new car, beautiful music playing, Darcy felt very content.

"Darcy, how long may I keep you here fucking me and talking to me? I would like it to continue."

"Well my darling with the beautifully responsive pussy and sweet smiles. Who knows?"

"Who knows?"

"Certainly not me," he said mysteriously.

"How can you not know?"

"Because your grandfather has been talking to pals at the Johnston Business School that your family company has endowed. He's arranged for me to interview on Monday for an upcoming vacancy as senior lecturer in practical business practice. I have been a part-time lecturer in that subject for five years. The school has been given the address of my website."

"Oh that's impossible, it's a miracle," Penny said, jumping up and down excitedly, restrained by her seatbelt.

"Well darling, miracles perhaps happen to an angel like you."

THE END

12