Angel-In-Law: Sweet Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

I came groggily awake, to sunlight filtering through the bedroom blinds. Gina was lying next to me, still asleep, and for several minutes, I simply lay looking at her, marveling at her beauty, and the connection we'd already made, in less than 24 hours. That such a beautiful woman would make love for hours to such as me, was boggling my mind, just a little.

In the fullness of time, Gina's eyes fluttered open. She looked around for a second, getting her bearings, then looked at me. "Good morning, lover," she drawled, in her half-awake state. "What time is it?"

"Good morning yourself. I have no idea. After sunrise."

I snuggled in close to her, wrapping my arm around her, and cupping my hand over her breast, savoring its soft firmness. Gina covered my hand with her own. For a long time, neither of us said anything; we were just enjoying each other's naked proximity, and the warmth of each other's bodies.

Finally, Gina spoke. "A penny for your thoughts."

"Hmmm," I mused. "I dunno -- I'm kinda thinking about Angie and Dave, and how grateful I am for them taking care of me -- and you -- and for introducing us to each other."

Gina smiled. "I know what you mean. I mean, if Dave had never made love to me, I might have thought that what I got from my shithead ex was all there was. And now you've shown me that there's more than just one fantastic lover in the world; even if you are brothers. Your parents must be great lovers." She said that last sentence with a smirk.

"I wouldn't know anything about that," I said, not really wanting to think too deeply about it. "But I guess it wouldn't surprise me."

"Anyway," Gina continued, "I'm grateful to Dave for helping me heal from my divorce, and to Angela for making him available to me. But you know -- Dave is Angie's husband, and she's his wife. At some point, I need to have a man of my own, and not just freeload off Dave and Angie's generosity."

"I don't think they consider it freeloading -- I think they're giving it freely. But I know what you mean; I feel the same way -- sex with Angela is great -- hell, it's wonderful -- but I need a woman of my own, too."

"Can I apply for the position?"

"I was hoping you would; perhaps we could mutually apply to fill each other's vacancies?"

"That would be delightful. And I've got a vacancy right here, that needs to be filled as soon as possible."

"Well, I'm always eager to help a beautiful woman in need."

She pulled me on top of herself, and we kissed passionately. Between her legs, my cockhead probed until it found her opening, then slid easily into her, full as she still was with my cum, and some of Dave's, from the night before. Gina groaned as the thickness of my erection stretched her opening and filled her to the fullest.

Eagerly, I drove my cock in and out of her, and just as eagerly, she drove herself back against my thrusts. She made little strangling sounds in her throat, as if my cock was so deep inside her that it was coming up out of her throat. My cockhead was feeling sensations from the deepest corners of her vagina.

It wasn't long before the sensations in my cock were too great to hold back. I gritted my teeth, trying to delay my climax, but to no avail. "Gina," I groaned, "I'm com-" And then, quivering, shuddering, I came, my seed shooting out the tip of my cock into Gina's sweet, warm pussy.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Gina cried. "You're coming in me! You're filling me up with your wonderful cum!"

As I added my fresh load to the ones already in her, I could feel warm, slick cum -- whether mine or Dave's, from last night, or just now, I couldn't tell -- flowing around the shaft of my cock, onto my balls, and down Gina's ass. I pressed into Gina, draining myself into her as completely as possible, then raised myself off her, and fell onto the bed next to her.

We lay cuddled together, basking in our mutual afterglow. I lazily fondled her breasts, and she idly stroked my cock and balls.

I looked at her. "Angela was right," I said. "I think we really do like each other. But I don't think she was completely right."

"How so?"

"I hope I'm not crazy for saying so. . . but I think I love you, Gina."

"I don't think you're crazy, Rick."

A loud knock on the door startled us out of our tender reverie.

"Are you guys okay in there?" Angela called from the other side of the door. "It's almost three in the afternoon. We'll be grilling dinner soon. Or do the two of you just want to devour each other?"

Gina and I laughed. "There's not much left to devour, right at the moment," I called back. Looking at Gina, who nodded her agreement, I said, "We'll be out shortly to join you for dinner."

"Okay; see you then."

*****

It had been several hours since either Gina or I had had any clothes on, and it felt a little strange to put them back on to eat dinner. Dave's grilled burgers were delicious, especially when we washed them down with several glasses of hearty red wine.

"So," Angie began, "I gather that the two of you rather enjoy each other?"

Gina and I looked at each other, giggling. "Yeah," Gina replied, "you could say that."

"I was starting to wonder if we were just gonna have to slide food to you under the door."

"We were hoping," Dave continued, "to have some play time with all four of us together tonight. Or do the two of you just want to play with each other again?"

"You're sweet, Dave," Gina answered. "But Rick and I wouldn't even have each other to play with, if not for you and Angie. I think we can find other times to get together. But we won't have so many foursome opportunities."

I nodded my agreement.

So, when the dinner cleanup was done, Gina and I joined Angela and Dave in the den. The four of us quickly stripped out of our clothes, throwing them in random piles around the room. To start off, Dave and I sat on the couch; Angela sat on my lap, and Gina sat on Dave's.

I leaned in to take Angela's breasts into my mouth, and she purred happily as I nuzzled and suckled them. Gina was rubbing her tits in Dave's face, while he fingered her pussy.

Angie spoke -- "So, you two had fun together?"

"Mm-hmm," I replied, without taking my mouth off Angie's breast.

"Do you want to see each other again?"

"OOOoooh," Gina cried, as Dave found a sensitive spot inside her. "Oh, yeah. I mean, yeah -- we do."

Angela grinned. "I KNEW you'd like each other!"

"Heck, honey," Dave mumbled from between Gina's tits, "Rick's my brother and Gina's your sister, and you and I get along REAL well."

"Mmmmm," Angela purred, as I continued suckling her luscious breasts. "I suppose I might've known."

"Excuse me," I broke in, with a tone of mock-exasperation, "but could we have a little less talking, and a little more fucking, maybe?"

"Oh, Rick, honey, you're always so right," Gina said, with a chuckle. Then she got up off Dave's lap, and knelt between his knees, taking his cock into her mouth. Dave groaned as she bobbed her head up and down, swirling her tongue on his cockhead. Angela quickly followed her sister's lead, so Dave and I were both getting blown.

When both Dave and I were stiffly erect, our women stood up and simultaneously lowered themselves onto our cocks. I watched as Angela's furry opening nestled softly against my cockhead. Then, her pussy-lips parted as the tip of my cock gently nudged between them. And then, I watched as my shaft disappeared, a millimeter at a time, into Angela. When I felt my balls nestled against her ass, I knew I was all the way inside her.

I savored the sensations of my cock wrapped in Angela's vagina, as I looked over to see Gina -- my sweet Gina -- impale herself on Dave's pole. Slowly, both sisters began to rock and grind their hips on their respective cocks. I rolled my hips, driving myself up into Angela, and Dave did likewise to Gina. Both couples settled into a comfortable rhythm, as we fucked side-by-side on the couch.

After several minutes, Angela sat up. Turning to Gina, she asked, "You wanna switch, sis?"

Gina looked at me with a leering wink. "Of course! That cock is mine now!"

"Oh," said Angela, mock-apologetically, "I'm sorry -- I didn't know." She sat down, engulfing Dave's manhood inside herself, and resuming her sexual rhythm with her own husband. "Anyway, this cock is mine!"

It was wonderful to be back inside Gina. Her pussy and Angela's aren't so different -- there's a recognizable family resemblance -- but Angela has adapted her sexual movements to Dave's preferences, and Gina and I were just beginning to adapt ourselves to each other.

Gina began to grind herself on my cock, and I found myself appreciating her unique way of fucking me, and thinking of it as her special gift for me, a thing the two of us shared.

I could feel my sexual edge getting sharper. But I didn't want to come just yet. So I looked up at Gina. She looked questioningly back at me. "Would it be OK," I asked," to switch back again -- just for a while?"

Gina looked at me with a smirk, then she turned to look at Angela, who nodded. "Sure!" she said.

So Gina got up off my cock, and I got a brief rest while the women traded places. Then Angela was back riding my cock, and Gina was riding Dave's, and I was savoring Angela's pussy, and the subtle ways her movements on me were different from Gina's.

After some time, Dave was rolling his head back on the couch, biting his lower lip, and I knew, from our previous times together, that he was close to coming. Finally, he croaked out, "Come on, Angie -- let's switch back again, and finish off 'back home'."

So once more, Gina and Angela stood up and swapped places. By now, my cock was throbbing and straining and aching for release, and Gina had barely ground herself on it twice, when I groaned, "Gina, honey -- " and sent my sperm gushing into her, which seemed to send her over the edge, as she immediately began quivering through her own orgasm. When her climax was complete, she fell onto me, and the two of us caught our breath as we watched Dave and Angie finish.

The four of us played together for a few hours that night. Both Dave and I had occasion to fuck both sisters, and we ate each other's cum out of their pussies. Finally, as the clock approached midnight, we all climbed into Dave and Angie's king-size bed and fell happily asleep.

*****

The next morning, Gina and I were the first two awake. She was lying next to me, so without saying a word, I pulled her on top of myself. She rubbed her entire body sensuously against mine, and I caught her long enough to suck her luxurious tits to my heart's content. She slid her pussy around, hunting for my cock, and when she found it, she took me slowly inside herself, and we were fucking one more time, slowly and soulfully.

Our movements awakened Dave and Angela, and as they came awake, they spooned together, Dave fondling Angela's breasts from behind, as they watched Gina and me fucking, while providing a running commentary -- "Oh, look at the two of them; you'd think they'd been making love together for years." "I know; isn't it sweet?"

In short order, Gina was bucking and thrashing around on my cock, and I was thrusting my cock up into her, lifting her off the bed as I did. Gina began moaning and wailing, writhing around on my cock, and squeezing it rhythmically with her cunt-muscles. With a loud cry, she announced her orgasm, and that was my signal to surrender to my own orgasm, shooting one more load of my semen into Gina.

Then it was Gina's-and-my turn to lay aside and watch Dave and Angela. I had often watched the two of them on our 'threesome weekends', and so, I imagine, had Gina. It was as awe-inspiring as ever to watch the two of them make love together as only deep and passionate lovers can. Their bodies seemed almost to merge as they moved in complete, utter harmony with each other, finishing in a soaring, transcendent mutual climax. By the time they finished, Gina and I were almost as breathless as Dave and Angela, just from the beauty of what we'd seen.

*****

That afternoon, I packed my stuff in my car in preparation for my trip back home. I'd had a wonderful time with my brother and his wife, as I always did, but meeting Gina, and getting to know her, had been beyond wonderful. I didn't really want to say goodbye to her. Before I left, I grabbed Gina, and the two of us went for a walk to a park a few blocks from Dave and Angie's house. We found a quiet spot to talk, in the shade of a majestic maple tree.

"When can I see you again?" I began. "I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either."

A thought popped into my head. "How are you getting home?"

"Dave and Angie were going to drive me."

"I could take you home, if you like."

"I'd like that a lot."

Gina lived about an hour from my place, so it was only a little bit out of my way to take her home. And just being able to spend a couple extra hours with her was powerfully attractive.

So we walked back to Dave and Angie's, packed Gina's stuff into my car, and told Dave and Angie about the change in plans. Dave just chuckled and said that they'd hoped that it would work out that way.

Gina and I talked in the car all the way to her place. Actually, we weren't on the road for long before Gina was unzipping my pants and extracting my cock, so she could play with it while I drove. When the traffic thinned out, and we had the road mostly to ourselves, I reached over and returned the favor to her, burying two fingers in her moist tunnel. Soon, she had her feet up on the dashboard, and was bucking against my hand while I massaged her G-spot until she came. It's possible that one or two passing truckers got quite a show.

By the time we arrived at Gina's place, we were both so hot and bothered, that she just pulled me out of the car and dragged me up to her place, without even unloading her stuff from the car. As soon as we were through the door, we were throwing our clothes off, and we made passionate love again, in her bed.

As we lay together, caressing each other's intertwined bodies in the afterglow of our lovemaking, Gina turned to me. With earnest eyes, she asked me, "Rick, could I come home with you?"

My heart leapt. I had been wanting her to come and stay with me at my place, but I didn't want to press the idea on her, or seem to be trying to coerce her into it. But if it was what she wanted, then how could I say no?

"I thought you'd never ask."

So we put our clothes back on and got back in the car to go to my place. On Monday morning, Gina made arrangements to miss a week of work, and she spent an entire week with me at my house. Again and again, we made amazing, carefree, passionate love in the bed that I had once shared with Abby. It was almost like a honeymoon -- we simply couldn't get enough of each other.

I took Gina back to her place the following Sunday evening, and ever since, we've spent our weekends together, either at her place or mine. Our clothes come off on Friday evening, and they pretty much don't go back on until it's time to leave. We've even put Dave and Angela on hold, while we get our fill of each other. It's odd to think that a foursome could be a 'step down' in sexual intensity for us, but it almost feels that way.

*****

The next time we get together, I'm planning to ask Gina to marry me, and I'm pretty sure she'll say yes. I hope she does -- it would pretty much be the final step in my recovery from Abby's death, and I can show Gina that she really is utterly, ravishingly desirable to a man who wants to spend his life with her. And, as grateful as we both are for how they've taken care of us, we can both relate to Dave and Angela on a more 'equal' footing. So, I'm excited.

Dave and Angie have been talking about having kids and starting a family soon, and when they do, no-one will be happier than Gina and me, even though it will pretty severely limit the foursome possibilities. Of course, we won't be starting our family just yet, but it makes me wonder -- since Dave and I are brothers, AND Angie and Gina are sisters, what will our kids be to each other -- super-cousins, or something?

12