An Angel's Story

Story Info
An abused woman finds love by the cop who saved her.
8.7k words
4.45
26.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 21 years of age, Dana Hydricks life pretty much sucked. Her live in boyfriend, Matt, was a total drunk and a loser in life. Matt had been Dana's first when she was 15, and they have been together ever since. They have lived together for the past two years, and if not for Dana's job, they both would be homeless.

Matt was not only just a drunk, he was a violent one at that. Matt would go out with the boys, come home, then force Dana to suck his dirty five inches of cut cock. He'd yank her hair hair while literally face fucking her, forcing his cock in and out of her mouth while calling her all kinds of vile names. Dana would have tears rolling down her face as her mouth was bloated with Matt's cock.

When Matt felt like he was getting ready to cum, he'd slam his cock all the way into Dana's mouth and make her swallow every last drop. If Dana was lucky, Matt would fall into bed and go to sleep. However, many times he would slap her around while calling her all kinds of foul names for swallowing his cum.

For Dana, this was her life. Dana and Matt's sex life wasn't any better. When they did have sex, it was always in the missionary position and it never lasted beyond more than a couple of minutes at best. To say the least, Dana had not yet experienced an orgasm.

None of Dana's family members or friends could understand why she put up with Matt's crap. Dana was simply speaking, utterly gorgeous. Standing a good 5'5" and not weighing no more than 115 pounds, Dana was angelically gorgeous. Her long wavy dirty blond hair flowed about two inches above her butt crack. Her crystal, ocean blue, eyes could hold you within a deep trance. Her breasts were an even 36B and her slender waist nestled in at around 20 inches. She was petite by every sense of the word, but she was defiantly shapely in the truest of all forms.

With her feet resting against one another, Dana was blessed with a one inch gap between her legs. Her butt, well it can only be described as edible and voluptuous. Shaped like two perfect tear drops, she truly was blessed with the ass of death. Men and women alike, all took notice of her mouth watering butt. (Not to sound overly gross, but Dana had the kind of beauty and shapely butt that most would lay odds on that she was incapable of taking a dump, and if she did, it certainly could never smell.)

There wasn't a doubt in the world that Dana could easily win, hands down, ANY beauty pageant if she so desired to participate in. She was all that and then a hell of a lot more. Not only did she possess exterior beauty, but her heart warming personality could warm the coldest of hearts.

Matt, on the other hand, had let himself go. When they first met, he was a high school football star. Now, present day, his stomach is bloated from all the alcohol and his personal hygiene is rather horrible. Dana was more afraid of Matt than anything else, and we all kind of figured that's why she tolerates all the abuse Matt gives her.

They live in an apartment complex, on the bottom floor. One night, Matt came staggering through the door, sloppy drunk, accompanied by two of his drinking buddies. Dana was sitting on the sofa wearing a nightgown. Seeing Matt bring home two friends, Dana wanted to go into the bedroom and put something on, especially something less revealing.

Matt grabbed her and shoved her back onto the sofa, yelling, "Sit your ass down bitch!"

Dana was frightened to say the least, however she sat there making sure both of her knees were locked together. The nightgown she was wearing was short, very short, and she had no under garments on to further add to her dilemma.

The three men walked into the kitchen and each grabbed a cold beer from the refrigerator. Once they obtained their beer, they walked back into the living room where Matt sat down right next to Dana, on her left side. One guy sat in the recliner while the other took a seat on the love seat.

At first, the only sound that could be heard was the men slurping on their beer, but then Matt slapped his legs, belted out a forced chuckle, then blurted out, "These guys here got the hots for you. Be a nice little bitch and show them that pussy of yours!"

Dana was now crying as she looked into Matt's eyes with a look of plea, then with a cracking voice whispered, "Please Matt, no. I don't want to do this, please no."

Matt quickly changed the look on his face with one of sheer anger as he grabbed Dana's chin with his right hand, then sharply yelled, "You fucking little bitch, you'll do as I fucking tell you. Now bitch, show these guys your fuck box!"

The guy in the recliner slid his body closer to the edge, almost with his tongue dangling out like a starving dog, then bellowed, "Yeah, show us that sweet pussy of yours!"

The grip around Dana's chin tightened, and Matt screamed, "Go on you cum drinking bitch, show em your pussy. NOW!"

The tears flowing down Dana's eyes flowed heavily as she nervously parted her legs. As her legs parted, the short nightgown rode up her smooth thighs. All three men stared intently as Dana's pussy lips made its appearance. The neatly trimmed Mohawk shaped black pubic curls was the last thing to make its appearance.

The man sitting on the love seat took in a deep breath, then stated, "Holy shit Matt, that sure is one pretty pussy you got there."

The guy in the recliner cleared his throat, then blurted in, "Yeah Matt, if I were you, I'd be eating that pretty pussy all the time, not to mention, fucking the living shit out of it too!"

Before Dana could say or do anything, Matt snatched onto her nightgown and cleanly tore it from her body, leaving her sitting there totally in the nude. Matt was laughing as he took another swig of his beer, then yelled out, "Yeah boys, look at these tits. They're all real, no fake ones here!"

More comments were being made as Dana was forced to sit there with her hands by her side, crying profusely. The next thing she knew, Matt slapped her on her right side of her face with his open right hand, screaming, "You fucking whore, you done got these boys sporting boners. Go ahead bitch, show these boys how much you love to suck cock!"

The slap to her face was stinging something awful as Matt delivered three more sharp slaps to her face. Matt yanked Dana by the top of her hair, then screamed, "You heard me you fucking bitch, get to sucking these boys off, and I mean right fucking now!"

Blood was trickling from her nose, and she just sat there, sobbing and petrified. Matt staggered to his feet and began whaling away with both fists, striking her head repeatedly, screaming, "Bitch, you'll do as I fucking tell you!"

Matt, using Dana's hair, slung her across the coffee table, landing at the feet of the guy sitting on the recliner. He had already pushed his pants and underwear down, fully displaying his erect 7 uncut inches. Dana was stunned from all the massive punches Matt had delivered.

The guy sitting on the love seat blurted out, "Holy shit, even her asshole is fucking pretty! Damn, you can't call that pretty thing a brown eye!"

Matt sat back down on the sofa, looked at his friend in the recliner, then yelled, "Go on, grab the bitch by the hair and force her mouth on your cock. Believe me, the cum drinking bitch loves this!"

Dana cried out as the man in the recliner got two handfuls of her hair, and began forcing her towards his cock. Dana was begging for this to end, but her pleads fell upon deaf ears. All three men were laughing, calling her names as her lips became inches from the man's hard cock.

The guy in the recliner yelled, "Your gonna suck this fucking cock bitch, and swallow my load!"

Just as her lips were within a fraction of an inch of touching the man's hooded cock, their front door burst open. Dana thought she was witnessing three angels rush into the room, but in all reality, they were. There stood three police officers, one of which ushered Dana to the bedroom and placed a robe around her.

The two officers standing in the living room, each holding their firearm, pointing at the three drunk men, when a fourth officer arrived. This new officer wasn't just a regular cop, he was well know for being one bad mother fucker who certainly didn't take any mercy on criminals.

The drunken men quickly became sober as their eyes fell upon the cop everyone knew as Big John. Standing before them, stood 6'7" of pure meat and muscle, weighing in at somewhere close to 300 or so pounds. There seemed to not be an ounce of fat on the hulking police officer. Even Matt knew of the man's reputation for beating the living shit out of criminals who fought the law.

There was an eerie silence throughout the apartment, even after the one police officer had escorted Dana back into the living room. Dana couldn't help not to notice the hulk like figure standing in her living room. To Dana, John was more than a life saving angel, he was more like an Adonis she had read about in one of her many novels. John, who wasn't wearing a hat, had short, military type brown hair and the most amazing green eyes she had ever witnessed. His thick, yet neatly trimmed mustache, also stood out like a sore thumb. Dana saw John's biceps bulge as the giant crossed his arms, and just intensely stared at the three men.

Matt broke the silence, blurting out, "We haven't done nothing wrong. She's my girlfriend!"

Dana was still crying as Big John walked over and retrieved the torn nightgown. He held it in his left hand as he spun around and saw the bruises forming upon Dana's face and the blood still dripping from her nose. John extended his right hand and tenderly touched the bottom of Dana's chin, gently raising her face up to meet his.

John inspected Dana's face, inwardly admiring her intoxicating and overwhelming beauty. With a soft and almost gentle like manner, Dana's ears captured the following words, "Which one of these scum bags assaulted you?"

For the first time in many years, Dana actually felt safe. Feeling the gentle giant's soft touch upon her chin, Dana seemed to have forgotten all worries. Almost in a trance like state, she raised her right arm and pointed at Matt.

Matt screamed, "The fucking bitch is lying I tell you. She tripped and fell. That's how come she's got a bloody nose."

Big John turned towards Matt, cleared his throat, then stated, "Yeah, it looks it. She must have tripped and fell down several times. That's why her nightgown is torn and she has bumps and bruises all over her face, and let us not forget the bloody nose. I guess she smacked her nose on the floor too. Yeah guys, this makes sense to me too!"

The guy who was sitting on the love seat spoke, "I've done nothing wrong, so I'm gonna get on out of here."

The look upon John's face told the story as he quickly, and with a steel like voice, countered, "If you so much as get out of that chair, I'll personally take that as an act of aggression and retaliate! Now, do you understand that? Move and I'll move, and I will promise you that you will not like it when I move!"

The man just sat there, shaking like a falling leaf not knowing what was going to happen next. In fact, all three men shook ever so nervously, questioning themselves as if an actual crime had been committed.

Big John looked at his fellow officers, then stated, "Alright guys, watch these maggots until I come back!"

John had Dana walk with him to the bedroom. With each of her little footsteps, Dana's heart pounded while admiring the hulking backside of John. Her face and head ached something awful, but just by being in this cop's mere presence, her pain seemed to be quickly diminishing.

Dana found out that one of her friend's was at the bar and overheard Matt telling his buddies that he could get Dana to suck their cocks. Hearing that, her friend phoned the police, and the rest, you now already are aware of.

Listening to Dana, John could easily ascertain she was scared to death of Matt. Just by listening to her speak, John figured that this wasn't the first time the man had beaten her, nor would it be the last, but it would be if Big John had any say in the matter. John did come to the gut wrenching conclusion that Matt's violence was becoming progressively worse. Tonight, he was literally forcing his girlfriend to perform oral sex on other men. Listening to Dana speak, hearing her voice as her heart reeked with pain, only angered John to no end.

John returned back to the living room leaving Dana alone in the bedroom. John took his time looking at all three men. Once again, the room was filled with an eerie silence, and that was, until Big John spoke, "A bunch of tough guys huh? Picking on a defenseless woman, and you, (pointing at Matt) you sick son-of-a-bitch was trying to make her perform oral sex on your buddies. (Still pointing a finger at Matt) You like beating a woman! Well, just so you all know, that kind of shit makes my fucking blood boil! Here's the deal, you are all under arrest for Criminal Sexual Conduct. That's a felony in this state and you will get some time for your actions here tonight. (John read the three men their Miranda Rights) You, (pointing at Matt) well your gonna have some more additional charges on top of that. Each of you will also be charged with Conspiracy to Commit a Felony."

All three men began crying and as the other police officers were maneuvering to handcuff them, John spoke once again, "Hold up fellers. We got three tough hombres who take great pride in scaring a young lady. Okay boys, this is your one shot at freedom. These police officers are going to go outside, and if you walk out, you have earned your freedom. However, the downside to that happy ending for you is that you tough pieces of dog shit has got to go through me in order to do it. Believe me, that's a hell of a lot easier said than done!"

By his last sentence, Big John removed his gun belt and shirt and handed them to one of his fellow officers. Now, he was standing there wearing just his pants and a white t-shirt.

Just as the last officer was walking out the door, he turned to look at the three seated men, smiled, then sarcastically said, "Go on boys, you can whip Big John's ass!"

Then, the door was closed, leaving Big John alone with the three men. Dana had inched the bedroom door open and was now listening to everything. A slight smirk crossed her face knowing that her boyfriend was now being confronted by a man who could not be intimidated.

Big John stepped into the center of the small living room, and sternly whispered, "Time to earn your freedom boys!"

None of the men dare move out of their seat, all looking down to the carpeted floor, their bodies now trembling out of pure fear.

Big John spoke once more, "What's the matter punks? There's three against one. You were a bunch of bad asses before, you know, pushing around Ms. Hydricks. I want to see you guys get that same spunk and push me around."

When John realized the men wouldn't move, he decided to make something happen. He walked right up in front of Matt and delivered a hammering back hand that sent blood flying through the air. Matt quickly grabbed his face, realizing his nose was now bleeding profusely. John looked at each of the other two men, showing his overall disgust, then slapped Matt five more times in the face.

John looked down at Matt and angrily said, "What's the matter punk? Oh yeah, your only tough beating up on a woman. I'll tell you what, pretend I'm a woman and make me your bitch tough guy!"

Matt was crying while holding both hands over his face. John reached down and grabbed the front of Matt's shirt and slung him across the room, landing face first into the wall. As he approached the guy sitting in the love seat, John's fiery anger sent a pile driving right uppercut to the side of the man's left forehead, knocking him completely over the top of the love seat, and onto the floor, completely unconscious.

Matt did take a wild swing at John, but missed, leaving his entire face open for a bone crushing right hook which sent Matt into a fast sleep. The third man, the one sitting in the recliner, hopped on John's back, using both arms to try and strangle John. Using just his strength, John pried the man's arm from around his throat. In one quick move, John tossed the man onto the floor. The man, laying on his side, could only look up to the hulking figure lurking over him.

John smiled, folded his arms, then softly whispered, "Come on fuck face, surely you can do better than that, after all, your freedom depends on it!"

The man stood on his feet, squaring off at John. John didn't flinch a muscle as the man slammed his left fist onto the side of John's jaw, followed by a whopping right haymaker that landed square on John's left side of his chin.

With two hard blows, as hard as he possibly could throw, the man stared at John who was just standing there, smiling. John actually winked at the guy, making the guy ferocious with anger. The man began throwing punches, all of which struck John about the face area. After about the seventh strike to the face, John snagged the man's punch with his left hand, and profoundly jerked on the man's wrist, drawing him straight to his knees in severe pain.

Still smiling, John looked down at the man, and said, "Your a fucking rapist! You don't deserve freedom mother fucker! Take this bitch!"

John began profusely pounding the man's face with his iron fists, knocking the man into a state of total darkness. Then and only then, John opened the door inviting his police buddies back in, and redressed.

As each man was now handcuffed, and just as Matt was being escorted outside, John pushed him up against the door frame, looking into Matt's watery eyes, then angrily whispered, "You listen to me, and you listen real good. If by some odd chance you get out on bail, you stay far away from her. If I so much as hear a rumor that you tried to contact her in any way, I'll come looking for you, and not as a fucking cop either. You see mother fucker, when I'm wearing this uniform, the law says I can only beat your ass to certain point, but when I'm not wearing this, that fucking law doesn't apply! In other words, if you fuck with her, I will kill you!"

The three men were taken to the station where formal charges were brought against them. The two friends of Matt's were each charged with three felonies, where as Matt was charged with six felonies. All corresponding charges stemmed from their own actions against Dana.

For the next four months, Big John made it a special point to stop in and check on Dana. It got to the point that Dana would already have a meal prepared, and the two of them sat down at the kitchen table and enjoyed conversation, as well as the meal. In short, John finally mustered up enough courage to ask Dana out on a date. Ever since he first laid eyes on her, she was his only thought. That went for Dana as well. When John was around, she never felt safer. It was as though the man was a guardian angel of sorts, and a rather good-looking one at that too.

John and Dana dated for two steady months before they graduated with a goodnight kiss. It never failed, but after their goodnight kiss, Dana would find herself sprawled out onto her bed, using her fingers to stimulate her sopping wet pussy. Her only thought was that of John, and wondered just how big Big John's Little John would be. With that being her sole thought, Dana brought herself to a mind boggling climax.

Dana wasn't the only one satisfying her sexual needs, John too, would be all sprawled out onto his bed, using his right hand to pump the living hell out of his thick beast like cock. His only thought was that of Dana.

As each day progressed, so did their passion for one another. For the first time in her young life, Dana was being treated as a lady, and to tell the truth, she rather enjoyed it. Even her family members and friends saw an energy within her that they have never witnessed before, and they liked what they were now seeing. Matt had been the only man she had ever been with, so she never knew how a lady should have been treated. Being with someone older, John who is 32 years old, has made her see the light.