An Anniversary to Remember

Story Info
Loving wife creates a very special anniversary.
1.4k words
3.97
64.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was my first. Back in the day, this wasn't such an unusual thing. People got married earlier, you married your high school sweetheart, and we didn't have this wonderful thing called internet porn. If you're wondering whether I've fantasized about what it would be like to sleep with other women, the answer is yes. If you're wondering if I've been faithful, the answer is yes, well sort of. Let me confess.

It was our 20th anniversary, yet I was still only 40 and my wife Emily was 39. Things were tough for us financially, so we decided to have a very low key anniversary. To make it fun, we decided to make a contest on who could give the other the better anniversary present without spending any money.

I was pretty sure I was going to win it. I spoke to my mom for some ideas and she helped me out by giving me her 25th anniversary wedding ring to give to my wife. It was a 1.5 kt heart shaped diamond on a simple white gold band.

When anniversary day came, I had cooked dinner for us - some lobster and filet mignon. I thought cooking would put me over the top with this competition.

All throughout dinner, I had a triumphant smirk on my face. And ironically enough, Emily had quite a smirk on her face too.

"Thanks honey, that was such a wonderful dinner. Now let's open the presents. I can't wait!"

"I'll go first."

As I said that, I pulled the ring out of my pocket, went over next to her chair and went down on one knee.

"You're the only woman that I've loved for twenty years and you're the only woman I'll love for eternity. For better or for worse, till death do us part."

Tears welled up in her eyes as I took out the ring and placed it on her left ring finger.

"That's your mother's ring. I can't take that!"

"It was her idea and it comes with her blessings."

"I love you."

She hugged me tighter than she has for as long as I could remember. After quite the hug, she let me go and looked into my eyes. Her smirk returned.

"Now your present's upstairs, in the bedroom."

I really liked the sound of that as I grabbed her hand and rushed her upstairs. As soon as we got to our room, I stripped naked and sat at the foot of the bed thinking I was going to get some nice anniversary action.

She proceeded to turn on some jazz and started to strip seductively in front of me. First the white blouse and then the beige mini skirt. She looked gorgeous in her white lace panties. I could see her beautiful brown areolas peeking through the lace, framed by her supple C cup cleavage. I was starting to get semi hard when she surprised me. She opened the dresser drawer and pulled out a bunch of long black silk scarves. She told me to turn my head and, as I did that, she blindfolded me.

Then she told me to lay on my back, center myself, and to spread my arms out. She took my right hand and tied my wrist to the bedpost. She went around to the other side and tied my left hand to the other bedpost. That's when I realized that this was going to be something different. Emily had never played this with me before, but it was exciting and thrilling at the same time. I could have easily forced my arms out of the ties, but I decided to play along.

The next couple of minutes were a little peculiar. She was busy doing something, but I couldn't make out what it was. I did hear some giggling. At the foot of the bed, I heard her voice.

"Happy anniversary darling. This is going to be one you'll never ever forget."

"It already is the best anniversary I've ever had."

Then I felt her hands massaging my feet and ankles, working their way up to my shins. By the time she reached my thighs, I was already as hard as a rock. I never knew she could massage so well, it felt like a professional. Her hands were so soothing and relaxing, I was in a state of heavenly euphoria.

"Honey, I didn't know you knew how to massage like this. If I had known, I would have asked for more a lot longer ago."

She didn't say a word as her hands reached my balls and started gently caressing. As one hand tended to my balls, the other hand slowly started stroking my eager 8 inch shaft. All this time, I was in a state of bliss, moaning and relaxing, just enjoying the moment. She lifted herself closer and I could feel her head was right where it needed to be. I was hoping for a blowjob so badly that I raised my hip, hoping to find her lips somewhere. Finally I felt it, she licked the slit of my cock. She started licking all around the head, in the slit, under the head, and down my shaft. Her tongue worked her way down and she started sucking on my balls. First the left, then the right, making it slick with the wetness from her tongue.

She surprised me again. She put my cock in her wonderfully warm mouth and, after a few short strokes, my cock went all the way into her mouth and down her throat. The feeling was incredible as she held her lips at the base of my crotch for several seconds. She took it out of her mouth, stroked my cock a few more times, and after a deep breath, took it all in again. She had never deep throated me before, as my length was a little much for her to handle. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have the entire shaft down her throat.

Then came the shocker. As she was continuously stroking and sucking my cock, I felt a breath near my ear.

"Are you enjoying your anniversary present?"

"Honey, is that you? Then who's..."

As soon as I said that, she immediately put a finger to my lips.

"Ssshhhh. Don't say anything. Just enjoy the moment."

"Is that someone else sucking my dick?"

"Yes honey, this is my anniversary present to you. I know you've been fantasizing about fucking other women. And I think you've been the best husband in the world, so I decided to give this opportunity to you."

"But I'll be cheating on you."

"It's not cheating if your wife is sitting right next to you while you're doing it."

"But how do you know I've been fantasizing about...uh...other women?"

"Don't be nervous honey. Let's just say it's a woman's intuition. Besides, all men think about it 24-7 anyway."

She kissed me, first with a couple of pecks, then she opened her mouth and our tongues were madly intertwined. I hadn't kissed her passionately like that for some time now. Once again, this was something I've never experienced before. My cock getting sucked and kissing my wife at the same was surreal. After several minutes of frenching, Emily asked me if I was coming soon. There was no doubt I was close to exploding.

"Uh, whoever you are I'm going to come."

She didn't stop. In fact, she picked up the pace and was now bobbing up and down on my cock at a furious pace. Her hand and mouth were stroking me in unison and I couldn't hold back any longer. I unleashed a load of cum that would have filled a truck, but she kept my cock in her mouth. I couldn't believe that this girl was swallowing everything I was giving her. Rope after rope, squirt after squirt, she swallowed everything. My heart was pounding fast and my breathing was rapid, as I had the best orgasm of my entire life.

"Whoever you are, thank you so much. Can I see who you are?'

"No, no, no, no sweetheart. Number one, you cannot know who it is. Number two, we're not done yet."

"We're not?"

"I didn't set all this up for just a short session. There's more you know, that is...if you're up for it."

With that, I laid back, took in the darkness of the blindfold, and decided to soak it all in.

"Yeah honey, what's next?"