An Anniversary with a Twist!

Story Info
Mature wife is encouraged to the next level of fantasy.
11.7k words
4.18
122.9k
56
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coops181
coops181
803 Followers

Dear readers of Literotica,

After discovering my husband's penchant to write stories that would partially reflect some of our real-life experiences, I thought I would write to tell you of an experience that truly happened.

My husband Simon has been a fan of Literotica for a few years now and enjoys some of the stories immensely. The Loving Wives section is his favourite, especially if it is about someone's wife getting it on with other men. I must admit, I have also enjoyed some of the stories that he has occasionally chosen for me to read.

I am a happily married woman of 41 years of age, 5ft 4 inches tall and around 51 kilos. I have a nice little figure for a mother of two and have curly auburn hair that hangs down to my shoulders.

What I am about to tell you is still like a dream, but I can assure you, it did happen. I have the proof!

My husband and I have been together for over 20 years and still love each other a lot. In the early days Simon was very possessive. If I so much as looked at another guy at a party he would get very jealous and angry. This is what still amazes me; in more recent times we have discussed things such as wife-swapping and visiting swingers' parties. Often when we are having sex, he will be very suggestive and run a scenario by me similar to some of the stories in Literotica. The general theme is me getting screwed by another man or men, whether they are young, old, black or white – and usually by a well-proportioned cock as you'd expect!

I have to admit again – I do quite enjoy some of his fantasies as he has a great imagination and I will often come very quickly to some of the better ideas he has. Unfortunately, Simon also ends up coming a bit quick too!

Simon had been quite frank with me at times and said he wouldn't mind if I experienced another man, just as long as I told him about it, or even better, film myself as I am getting laid! So he could see all the "detail". Sick puppy!

I truly wanted to give it a go, but for a number of reasons the chance had just never presented itself – that is until recently – and oh boy, has it changed my way of thinking!

It was our 18th wedding anniversary (I know what you are thinking, but we would only go out on special occasions) and we decided to go into town for the night. We even booked a room at the hotel where we had post-wedding drinks all those years ago. It was a nice room with a balcony overlooking the harbour.

Simon pleaded with me to "dress to thrill" for the night we had planned out on the town. My pussy was trimmed to perfection, with my cute little lips all nice and smooth; this shows off my clit-ring beautifully, this of course was for Simon's sake. I wore a pair of my favourite lace g-strings under a little short skirt; a nice strappy pink top that had some minor breast support, so I didn't need to wear a bra. And the coupe-de-grace – a pair of "come fuck me" high heels. With my nice suntan and a few classy pieces of gold jewellery I felt I looked pretty good!

Our small city has US navy ships visiting occasionally on their way to and from the Pacific and on this particular weekend there was about one or two thousand servicemen in town – according to the newspapers – most of whom were enjoying some shore-leave.

Whenever the ships are in you can bet that all the single – and not-so-single women are going to be out and about looking for a bit of fun! Of course with our town being in the tropics the girls tend to get around in some pretty skimpy little numbers too. So my attire certainly was not too out-of-place and there was little reason to be self-conscience, quite the contrary, I blended in with most of the other revellers – who were not all young bits of fluff.

Simon and I went from bar to club to bar again, and were quite amused by all the flirting the local lasses were doing with the visiting Americans. My husband was really enjoying all the eye-candy – and I admitted to him that I was in fact having a bit of fun too. Sooo many handsome young men!

On several occasions, in some of the more packed venues that we visited, I was even propositioned by several hunky young Yanks! I told Simon that I was certain this was because I looked like a hooker, since he had insisted that I wear as little as possible! He just laughed and smacked my butt playfully.

"No honey, I am sure they are just being appreciative of a sexy woman," he assured me.

"Yes...and I know how they want to show their 'appreciation' too!" I responded.

Simon doesn't dance very often but I love to dance – so when a nice young guy asked me if I would accompany him to the dance floor I thought "why not".

The floor was crowded and we found ourselves being jostled close together. I didn't catch his name because of the loud music, but he seemed to dance well and he was cute. The second song was a slow, sensual number and my young partner took this opportunity to get really close. He placed his arms around my waist and we swayed together in the limited space of the darkened club, just enjoying the contact of one-another quite discreetly.

Of course, he just couldn't help himself could he? In moments he had let his hands slip down onto my butt! I had consumed a few glasses of wine by this stage of the night and the atmosphere was quite charged so I didn't act too shocked. His hands moved over my buttocks just lightly at first, almost innocently. I decided to I let him have a bit more of a feel and smiled up at him knowingly. He leant in close to my ear and complemented me on such a nice firm arse.

I smiled back at him again; this no doubt only encouraged him even further. Soon he was running his hands over the outside of my skirt a little firmer, gradually working the short hem up higher to expose my bum.

He was only about 4 inches taller than me and we continued to slow-dance a little longer – very close – so close. I could feel his erection pressing into my groin! My God, was I really having this effect on him? I thought to myself. He had to be nearly half my age – how flattering!

I was having a ball, and I didn't say a thing when his hand went under my short skirt and started to squeeze my bare butt-cheeks and exploring my crack!

Even in the crowd, every now and then I would catch a glimpse of my husband looking on, appearing totally comfortable with the situation, although, I doubted whether Simon could see where the young man had his hands.

The young sailor became even gamer – as you would expect under the circumstances. He pulled me up harder against his swollen cock and asked me if I would like to go outside with him. Talk about a fast mover! I was very tempted of course – just for a bit of fun. As I had said, it is very flattering to have a handsome young stud putting the hard-word on you when you are 41 years old I must say.

I didn't answer him immediately – both his hands were now on my buttocks – my bare buttocks and he was rubbing and squeezing them in earnest. It did feel very nice. Every now and then he would nuzzle my neck and run his tongue around my ear, tickling me.

Now don't get me wrong, but I was not totally innocent myself at the time. I was dancing quite provocatively – with my arms draped around his neck, my legs were either side of his while I gyrated my hips to the rhythm of the music. I was acting a bit like a teenager again – but hey, I did love to dance!

He asked me to go outside with him again. And again, I just smiled at him, while almost dry-humping his thigh, and occasionally – even his cock! One of his hands snaked around my hip, only to then run down the front of my g-string – I could feel his fingers boldly rubbing my slit through the thin lace. I leant in close to his ear so he could hear me – then hesitated a moment just as he began to work the front of my g-string to one side, partly exposing my wet pussy.

"Do you want me?" I asked him teasingly while breathing heavily in his ear.

His response was to touch the hairless lips of my pussy.

"You shouldn't do that...mmm....not here," I purred.

I was bad! I should have stopped him I know. I just wasn't sure what had come over me and I let him continue to play with me. He kept at it too, working my moist little slit open with one of his fingers, almost fingering me!

"Mmm...oooh...just let me ask my husband if I can go outside with you, okay?"

I gestured toward Simon who was no more than twenty feet away. My young dance-partner took one look at my husband, who I admit is a tall, gruff-looking muscular man of nearly 44, and then with unbelievable haste, he removed his hands from under my skirt. He apologised profusely before quickly slipping away amongst the crowd!

I guessed I had said the wrong thing, hey?

Understandably, I was left on the dance floor a little dumbstruck at the suddenness of my young suitor's departure. And funnily enough (or not) I really had been enjoying his attentions! My pussy was now well lubed-up and pretty-much ready for a good fucking! If only the young fellow had just let me explain that Simon may have actually agreed for us to go outside together and not necessarily want to kill him! Hmm, it was a pity. I think I may have let him go a bit further with me if we had found a discreet place somewhere.

My husband and I left the dance-club soon after as he just had to know what had happened on the dance floor. In the old days I'm sure Simon would have been ropeable, but now he really seemed pleased for me – kinda weird huh?

Simon said I was silly for telling the young guy about asking permission, if I had wanted to go outside with him then I just should have done it! I wasn't so sure – but I did know I needed some more attention – the dancing with him had certainly helped get me hot!

We walked back to the hotel passing numerous couples along the way. Simon kept giving my bum a squeeze and stirring me up. Yep, I had blown my best chance in years of getting laid by someone new, and my sick husband thought it was funny!

Our hotel had the added benefit of a genuine cocktail-bar and we thought we would have one last drink before we hit the sheets and fucked our brains out. Of course I was a bit worried that Simon would come a bit too soon after all the excitement, I sure knew I was not going to last long.

There weren't too many other patrons at the bar, and they were mainly hotel guests I supposed, although it was open to the public and was a good spot to relax for couples of all ages. It had the advantage of a lovely big lagoon-style pool outside, and if you liked, you could take your drinks out there for an even more romantic setting.

Simon sat me down by a table and went to get us a couple of drinks. It was when he was up by the bar that I noticed him talking to a couple of guys. One was in his early twenties I guessed, probably 6 feet tall, blond crew-cut and quite athletic-looking. The other one, well he was a bit shorter and stockier, and obviously an Afro-American. More sailors I guessed, having a quiet drink away from the crowds.

I continued to look over at them – sorta checking them out. And yes – of course it had been one of my fantasies to be screwed by a good-looking black man. Something most of my girlfriends agreed upon too. I liked the music video clips of that dude 50 cent – that bad man could get my motor hot! Hmm...hmmm. And Simon, mostly for my benefit (I think), had in the past been quite good at including a big, black cock scenario into our lovemaking fantasies. Something usually a bit – rough!

The three of them seemed to be having a good old chat and every now and then the two strangers would look over at me and nod to Simon. Just what was that husband of mine up to? If he thought for a second that I was going to take on those two just like that he could forget it! What nearly happened back at the dance club was a first (couldn't count the few rare occasions I had similarly teased other dance partners, they'd never asked me outside!) and it may never happen again. I was just not that sort of girl, believe me!

I was mildly intrigued though when Simon returned to our table with our drinks. He had a big smirk on his face and I knew he was up to something.

"Alright, come on, out with it," I said to my husband.

"What?"

"What? You know what!"

He then told me of his conversation with the two sailors – both of whom now appeared to have a slightly embarrassed look on their faces. I have to tell you, my husband has a deviant mind at times.

Here is what he had told them; that I was unhappily married to a prick named Steve, Simon and I were just old friends and nothing more. Recently I had caught-out "Steve" having an affair with one of his employees and now, of course, I wanted my revenge. Now Simon didn't like Steve very much and he had offered to help me get my "husband" Steve back in a way that would really piss him off!

Are you with his story so far? Good.

You see, my fictitious husband Steve not only hated Americans but truly detested black Americans. So what was I going to do? Yep, you guessed it – get it on with a black American! My good old "friend" Simon was going to film it all and I would leave a copy in the video for Steve to find one day, maybe just after he'd eaten me out.

Nice payback!

Simon told me the story worked well because it didn't make him look like some cuckolded-husband getting his rocks off by watching his wife get screwed, which of course was exactly what it was!

I had to admit – his story to them had some credentials, and I said to him I might just go along with it! Thinking that maybe I might just teach him (a lesson) for laughing at me after I scared off the young guy I had danced with earlier.

I told Simon there was no way I was going to do them both – and would only consider it if I liked the black guy. In all honesty, I really didn't plan on going too far at all, and was really only humouring my demented husband!

Excitedly, Simon called them over. They acted cool – as you would expect for young men, taking their time to purchase another round of drinks before coming over.

Simon made the introductions, the blond one's name was Jim and his friend was Earl. A little embarrassed, I shook their hands, my heart fluttering wildly like a silly teenager at our little charade.

They both seemed nice enough and soon we were talking freely. The atmosphere of the cocktail bar with its soft music, dim lights and candles flickering upon the tables, was relaxing. Pretty soon I found myself thinking, "hmm, maybe I just could do this?"

I knew Simon had brought along both his new digital camera and his video recorder as we (read, he) had planned on taking some more erotic pictures of me in various "compromising" positions, something I think we have done nearly every anniversary for years and usually a bit of fun. He had already taken a few stills of me earlier when I was getting ready to go out.

My nerves where unsettled, if anything did happen, I didn't think I could just let someone screw me in front of my husband, it would be just way too embarrassing and probably put me off.

Oh boy! What was I thinking of?

Jim was a bit more talkative than Earl and the conversation eventually got around to my unfaithful husband "Steve".

"How could someone play around on such an attractive woman?" Jim wanted to know.

How nice, hey.

Well the drinks helped settle my nerves and I played the poor, devastated wife part to a tee.

"Yes," I told them, "Simon's idea was a beauty."

Revenge is sweet they agreed and we all toasted one another. To revenge!

Both of the young guys became more relaxed and attentive and after another round of drinks had been consumed Simon suggested we go up to "my" room as the bar was conveniently closing. I hadn't drunk too much alcohol that evening but the last two Cosmopolitans were having a very nice effect on me, even so, I was still getting a bit nervous again, as you could well imagine.

I took a gulp and decided to lay it out straight – telling them all that just because they were coming up to my room it didn't mean I was definitely going to screw any of them – and if I did, it was just going to be a "quickie" with Earl, for the payback, nothing more! I looked over at my husband after I said that and was not quite sure what he was thinking. But Earl couldn't wipe the big cheesy grin off his face, as I'm sure he thought he was going to get in my pants!

Looking back over at Simon I caught him giving Jim a nudge in the ribs and a wink, so I guessed then what he was planning. Nonetheless, I was determined to stay in control as best I could; I just wished I hadn't had that third cocktail!

Before we got up from the table I suggested to Simon that maybe we headed up first and the guys meet us in about twenty minutes – just for appearances, I told them. I didn't want the other guests thinking I may have been some sort of whore if I was seen taking three men to my room, did I?

It was agreed, we would meet them later.

On the way up to the room Simon just couldn't contain himself. When we were in the elevator he gave me a big kiss while running his hands were all over me. By now my pussy was just aching for some extra attention and of course Simon just had to give me a feel-up, which just made me even hotter!

We cleared Simon's things away in the room so it appeared to be only mine and Simon setup his camera on a tripod, he even went to the trouble of plugging in those three little cables so the picture could be viewed on the TV! We turned on the bed lamps to give the room some mood and put on a CD playing some good dance music.

The stage was set, so to speak but I was now quite nervous again. I aired my fears with Simon and had him assure me again that I was not to be forced into anything I didn't want to do. I also had him confirm that he was going to be okay with "things" if I did end up – you know – having sex with one of them, possibly Earl. It's alright talking about your fantasies, but how was he really going to feel if I spread my legs for a virtual stranger – and a black man at that, after all our years together?

"Do it babe...I will be fine I promise...experience some life...you deserve it," Simon had assured me.

"Honey, what about the saying 'if you go black you'll never go back', does that not worry you...at least a little bit?" I asked.

"It's just a saying...don't worry. Hey if you are unsure of Earl maybe just try out Jim...it's really up to you babe...I won't force you either way...promise."

By now my feet were absolutely killing me from wearing the high-heels and I sat myself down on one of the arm-chairs to take my shoes off. Within moments my ever-thoughtful husband was giving me a nice foot massage. It felt absolutely wonderful. While he rubbed away expertly we continued our conversation for a few more minutes when there was a brief knock at the door and moments later both Jim and Earl walked in.

Jim immediately offered to take over from Simon and he sat down on the floor and began to rub my small feet. Earl came around behind the chair I was sitting on and started to massage my shoulders. I was in heaven and I closed my eyes and began to relax.

"You fellows like a beer?" Simon asked, as he grabbed three bottles from the small bar fridge.

The two young men accepted the beers, took long guzzles, then went back to the task at hand – me!

Wow, I felt like the Queen of Sheba with all the attention they were affording me – and I was lapping it all up too!

Pretty soon Jim's hands started to work their way up my legs. He would hold them out one at a time and rub from my calf muscle up behind my knee and along my thigh and back down again, then repeat it with my other leg, getting higher and higher each time. It was a nice feeling and I found myself relaxing even more.

Earl was whispering all sorts of things into my ear and caressing my shoulder and arms, but paying particular attention to my neck – oooh, I just love having my neck played with!

coops181
coops181
803 Followers