An Appointment with the Librarian

Story Info
I was running late, but wasn't ready for what happened next.
1.1k words
4.03
23.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day visiting with customers, my last meeting had gone long so I was in a bit of a rush getting to the school. My next meeting was with Maggie, she was the head librarian for a high school. It was always nice to visit with Maggie, she was very knowledgeable about what her problems were and what she needed to get taken care of, it also helped that she was a very cute red-head.

I walked into the school and it seemed completely empty, I wasn't late to my appointment I still had 20 minutes, but it was a Friday and it was almost quitting time, so perhaps everyone left early. I started down the hallway headed for Maggie's she had to be here, after all the door was unlocked. When I got to her office I saw light coming from under her closed office door. As I reached for the door knob I heard something, so I stopped and listened closely.

What I heard was unmistakable, Maggie was on the other side of the door, and from the sound of it, she was enjoying herself very much. I could feel my heart start to race at the thought of her in her office masturbating. I wanted to walk in, but was afraid I would startle her and she would stop, and I was pretty sure I didn't want her to stop. I was incredibly aroused and my cock was straining against my slacks.

The school was a very old building and the office's all had the old skeleton key type locks, so you could look through the keyhole into the office beyond. I kneeled down and peeked through the keyhole and I could see Maggie, her head back and one foot up on her desk. There didn't' seem to be anyone else around, so I unzipped my pants and began rubbing my hard cock, listening to the sound of this gorgeous woman masturbating.

This was the most erotic experience I had ever had, listening in on this woman while I rubbed my cock. I was so excited I completely forgot the time, my phone started to chime letting me know my meeting was 15 minutes away. I about fell over trying to get to my phone and was down on my knees with my pants at my ankles when her door opened.

It was like a bad tv show, I saw her shoes first, then looked up and saw she was wearing a skirt, then looked up at her. I was completely embarrassed, after all here I was kneeling in front of this beautiful woman, looking up at her, while my cock stood at attention. I just froze because I honestly didn't know what to say or do, so I just waited for her.

What she did next shocked me, she knelt down placed her cool hand on my throbbing cock and leaned in to kiss me. My entire body was shaking and trembling as I began to kiss her back and I gingerly placed my hand on the small of her back and felt she was shaking as well. She still had her hand on me as I pulled her close and wrapped my arms around her.

She placed her small hand on my chest and motioned for me to get up. I thought that was going to be the end of it, she was going to tell me to leave and not come back. I stood up and the next thing I knew her mouth was wrapped around my cock, while she gently squeezed and massaged my balls. Ok, this was the most erotic experience I have ever had!

As good as that felt, I have always wanted to taste this woman, so I reached down and pulled her up. I leaned in and started kissing her and then I lifted her up on her desk. She placed her hands behind her and skooted her butt to the edge as I got down and began to gently lick and suck this woman's soaking wet pussy.

I don't know how long she had been masturbating, but Maggie was so incredibly wet that there was already a wet spot on her desk where she was sitting. I felt her reach down and run her fingers through my hair as I licked that beautiful pussy. She grabbed me and pulled me against her before she pulled my head to get me to stand.

Maggie's desk was just about the right height, so that when I stood, my cock was throbbing against her wet pussy. She looked into my eyes as her legs went behind me to pull me against her, I smiled at her as I reached down and started rubbing my cock between the wet lips of her pussy. The sound of my cock sliding between the wet lips of her pussy was incredible.

I wanted her badly, and it seemed that she wanted me as well, so I slipped the head of my cock between the lips of her pussy. I heard her moan of approval as my cock slipped inside her. Then I pulled the head of my cock out and started rubbing it against her clit, I could feel her trembling as her legs kept pulling me to her.

Before I knew it my cock was sliding deep inside her and I could feel her around me. Her legs held me inside of her and I could feel her squeeze my cock and it was my turn to moan. Slowly at first my cock slid in and out and each time it slid in she would groan, and encourage me to go faster.

So I put my hands on either side of her hips on the desk as I began to slide my cock faster and faster. I could feel my balls slap against her ass and the desk and we were both moaning and groaning as we got closer to climax. She began begging me to cum and I began repeating her name each time my cock slammed inside her.

I felt Maggie tense up underneath me as she began to orgasm, which caused me to drive my cock into her harder and faster and as I felt her pussy gush, I slammed my cock deep inside her as I felt my cum unload. It felt like my orgasm went on forever, I collapsed against her feeling her heart beat against my ear as she held me.

I really don't recall much else of what happened after, but I have added an hour to my meetings with Maggie going forward!