An Apt Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
59 Followers

After about another hour and a half l we came upon a famous roadside restaurant and souvenir shop. Upon seeing it, the girls squealed that they wanted to stop and eat there. Being nude, I obviously voiced my opposition to the idea and for once that day, Hubby took my side. The girls then offered to give me something to wear, which made hubby finally agree to stop. What the girls gave me was my string bikini from this morning, which was the skimpiest suit I own and basically used only for tanning purposes. Though it essentially covered my nipples and pussy, that was all. In fact, the suit left nothing to the imagination, from its revealing top and micro-thong bottom. And, was therefore most inappropriate for where we were going.

Despite my protests, the others insisted I come down with them. When I started complaining about the suit, the other girls offered to take it back, in which case I would still have to dine with them, this time dressed as I was. Thinking that they would make good on their threat, I finally gave in and put on the suit.

As I walked into the restaurant with the others in my mostly naked state, I could feel the eyes of everyone in the room turn towards me, my unexpected attire no doubt attracting their attention, no end. In fact, everyone from the diners to the restaurant staff, continued to ogle me as I strolled to the table picked by my companions at the very center of the dining area, and all through out the meal as I sat blushing terribly and unable to make any eye contact with anyone.

I thought my ordeal there was about to end when we stood up to leave, but the girls insisted on having souvenir picture taken. With the assistance of a waiter, we posed for a number of group pictures both inside the restaurant and in the souvenir shop, with me in only a bikini. Unlike the ones taken early in the beach, where there were no-one else appearing with us in the shots, here there were a lot of people appearing in the background, and am sure some may have taken some pictures themselves. Its not an everyday sight that an almost nude female dines in a restaurant with her friends.

I thought they would ask the suit back when we got to the van. Fortunately, hubby was able to convince the other girls to let me keep it instead. So for the rest of the trip I was able to remain barely clothed in a bikini.

When we got to hubby's place I helped take down stuff from the van still only in my bikini. After seeing the others off, Hubby took me home and without any warning broke up with me for acting like a slut in front of his friends. I wept inconsolably when he left.

It's a good thing though I was able to convince hubby that I was not coming on to his friends and we were able to get back together again and got married. I was also able to make peace with the two girls, and we eventually became very close friends thereafter. In fact, we still go out as a group and sometimes joke about what they did to me, and whenever I think about it, I could not help but get turned on by that experience.

Perhaps one day I'll let hubby catch me displaying myself nude in front of his friends again, and hope that I get punished the same way again.

hemo101
hemo101
59 Followers
12