An Arrangement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an eternity, he suddenly rolled over and got up from the bed. She froze, watching him closely, fearing that he would finally discover her. As he turned and headed into the bathroom, she quickly opened the door of her hiding place and made a quick dash to the stairway. Careful to avoid the spots that she knew would creak, she made her way into her bedroom. Safely in her own bedroom, she ran into the bathroom and quickly ducked her upper body into the shower water. Letting it run over her hair and upper body, she shut the water off and grabbed a towel. She knew that he would hear the water turn off. She toweled herself off quickly, and then putting on a robe, waited for what she thought was a safe amount of time. After several minutes, she left her bedroom and went back downstairs. When he looked out of his bedroom door, she was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the morning paper.

Closing his bedroom door, he laughed softly to himself, thinking about how he feared that she might have discovered what he had been doing. He knew he was safe, she had seen nothing.

12