An Arrangement Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of minutes, both of them had regained their composure. Ken was sitting in his chair, watching her, somewhat embarrassed that he was responding to her as if he was a 15 yr old. She was now quickly gathering up her tiny bikini, trying to put it back on but gave up because of her embarrassment. She was more than embarrassed quickly looking around to see if anyone had seen her. Now, as the throes of her orgasm quickly faded, she was coming back to an un-arousing reality. No longer desperately horny, she was now becoming very self-conscious. She was sure that Ken had been watching, but now she felt mortified. Getting only her top partially back on, she covered herself in her towel and quickly got up, moving toward the house. At the same time, he grabbed a nearby towel and was heading toward the bathroom to clean up. They both met in the hallway, literally running into each other. Shocked at seeing the other, and from their impact into each other, each of them lost their towel. Her bikini top was jumbled up, barely covering one breast. Not wearing her bikini bottom, her inner thighs were covered with her sticky wetness. Him, with his towel on the floor, stood with a very fat but very cum covered cock. His thighs and lower legs were saturated. They both jumped back, embarrassed at having been caught by the other. Standing there, each of them slowly broke into a smile, then quickly grabbed up their towels. Without saying a word, each of them headed to their own bathrooms.

With each standing under a hot shower, both of them were thinking about what the other had seen. He was more than impressed with her now conscious appearance, nude and darkly tanned, and especially the thick fluid smeared all over her thighs. She was now more than impressed, remembering how his cock looked so thick, and especially how covered he was in his own cream. She had now seen the evidence of two huge orgasms, only hours apart. He was more than potent when it come to amount. They were both smiling. Each looked very inviting to the other. Each one decided to carry the little game farther.

12